This is what it means to be brainwashed. Also retarded

This is what it means to be brainwashed. Also retarded.

Attached: Capture.png (614x847, 273K)

Jew York Times

How is the farm connected to the shut down?

>Farmers can't survive without the federal government

What kind of system have we created? How many more steps are we away from full blown communism?

Checked, and probably chickens.

This is kinda what I'm wondering

People can't get some federal farm subsidies.

>we are at historical lows
Aren't progressives supposed to be future minded?

Attached: border-apprehensions.jpg (550x683, 90K)

They're at their lowest levels since the 1970s because border crossings have dropped insanely since Trump was elected. Kikes always never telling the whole truth.

Wow, he lost his farm. At least he wasn't beheaded by an illegal, am I right?

Trump supporters are basically the niggers of the Obama era.

>racial divide highest levels in decades, no thanks to Obama stoking the fires
>black communities in the worst shape in years
>entire communities destroyed in massive chimpouts
>blacks still supported Obama because "WE PREZIDENT NAO!"

>I'm willing to sacrifice today if it means my country as a whole will be stronger and a better place to live in the future
I don't see the problem here, NYT

Crime is also at it's lowest level since the 1970's. Those people demanding that we fix America's crime problem are just a bunch of retards.

>growing your own food
>can't survive

What the fuck?

Attached: alex jones.jpg (250x227, 5K)

That's a good chart

What are you gonna say when we start killing your kids op?

>Farmers can't survive without the federal government
but thats a good thing

>selflessly gives up his own farm to save his nation
>there's a problem with this
Are liberals now Ayn Rand-worshiping ancaps?

have you ever been to a city, cletus?

If one missed paycheck, or a delay of 3 weeks for anything causes you to go out of business or lose your fucking home, you are a retard anyway.

>everything that contradicts my world view is a jewish psy-op

Illegal border crossing lowest since 1970s. Homicide rate is at it's 1950s levels. Yet you stormniggers still search for a cause to chimp-out at. Now go post a news of some faggot in drag to justify your next school shooting.

Attached: 6a9d4e37c17bcf689ea48bbfcd41ecd258def31a40fce7a994e19506d35f7185.png (463x476, 38K)

the way the US does supply management is a bit silly, here they set minimum prices on certain foods to make sure farmers have incentive to actually farm
>inb4 just post the in store prices and put an end to the horror

Yes. Nationwide crime is still way below what it was in the 70s.

>numbers used to be in the millions
Holy fuck. No wonder California is doomed.

Most farmers get most of their money from the government to NOT grow crops. We subsidize the fuck out of the farming industry.

No it's called recognizing what's right for the country regardless of the short term detriment to your personal situation.

Leftist mental gymnastics
>Niggerball player does Nike ad campaign about sacrifice.
So brave, so powerful
>an actual human makes a real life sacrifice for something he believes in
He’s so stupid

Farming is one of the few industries you want to protect in times of need. You don't want to suddenly need food during a crisis and not have any farmers

>being dependent on the government
fucking retard

>setting up a farm in the fucking desert

Attached: 31123857236.jpg (621x480, 57K)

yeah that is bretty retarderrr

>your face when americans are infighting hard over useless shit

Attached: 4E550CB200000578-0-image-m-17_1531817763791.jpg (634x640, 83K)

the government subsidizes the fuck out of american farmers

Hi Bosnian.

Attached: Slovenian anti-Trump spammer is Bosnian.png (1218x249, 33K)

>THEY FIXED IT TEMPORARILY ITS NO LONGER AN ISSUE G- GET OVER IT

Why do these guys act like the enactment of long term policy not bringing immediate results is something to huff and puff about? They didn't fuck up the system over night, so it can't be fixed over night. It will have to be a generational shift where the government remains stalwart and vigilant in doing whats best for the american people. Doing it occasionally does fucking nothing for anyone. If we have presidents like Trump for the next century or so you will see that this truly works. No ifs ands or buts about it. No one fucking cares about having a blazing fast economy and being able to buy 2 or 3 fucking boats and a mansion. Literally no one can afford this but the ultra rich and sacrificing the entire country so a few slave drivers can do this is not worth our current mood.

>Homicide rate is at it's 1950s levels.
nice admission that all the faggots who said for the last decade that violent crime was at its lowest rate in history were liars.

>loans

?

Do you prefer a Slovenian VPN or are seriously just a mountain Serb obsessed with shilling for an American political party

Not the guy. I'm ethnik slovene/japanese .

Rape is 4X that of what it was in the 50's. Last year saw Rape the 3rd highest point it's been in 70 years.

Oh, there we go, thanks user

Lose his farm, how?
Oh right, illegals can't pick fruit anymore.

Try it yourself. Update us on how it turns out.

And? We here at Jow Forums will see to it that every Jewish child dies.

Also, we don't give a shit if the murders caused by illegal beaners is "historically low". It was even lower before Dems and neocucks changed the immigration laws in 1965.
see: That's called an "all or nothing" argument; and I as a Texan don't want more spic gangs roaming around here. Period. I don't have the luxury of living across the Atlantic Ocean thousands of miles away.

Attached: Bill Clinton pro-wall.jpg (1200x1189, 265K)

Kill the children of the left.

>we here

Fuck off back to plebbit you shill

>Farmer risks livelihood for their country
>Liberals in the city hide in their caves criticizing the country they steal from
I know who I'll side on during the civil war.

Hi Bosnian.

Soon as Trump leaves illegal crossings will skyrocket unless we have the wall

Farmers are just as much welfare queens as niggers. Not to mention theyre fine employing illegal labor no matter how.much they preach about "muh wall".

Someone redpill me on why farmers are so fucking poor, and dependant on government aide, dispite being the foundation of society, and producing something that literally everyone needs.

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

Attached: 3Q86qnq.jpg (1418x1701, 311K)

Good so we can stop subsidizing people that grow food for no reason other than a fat check from uncle Sam to not take that food to the market.

Eat the children of the right (corn)

Attached: 1546626348005.jpg (200x206, 12K)

So have government run farms.
Encore?

>literally 10% of your population are illegal aliens who you have no idea who they are or what they're doing
>it's still growing
>"THIS IS TOTALLY FINE AND NORMAL GUYS"

Attached: IMG_2786.jpg (310x300, 23K)

But Mississippi is fairly verdant?

Easy OP, those fsrmers arent nearly as pious as you want them to be. That said, they certainly are the more favorable people to fight alongside.

Go ahead.
More American death = better revenge for Hitler.

In fact that's why I support this, to unmake America as an entity on the world stage and thus punish them for ww2

>2 weeks
>farm shuts down

US gov subsidizes the fuck out of the farming industry (for obvious reasons), but in the same way that subsidizing student loans lead to a massive inflation of education costs and subsidizing healthcare led to a massive inflation of medical care and pharmaceutical costs, subsidizing farming has led to farming becoming virtually unaffordable without government aide. Land costs, farming equipment, seed and livestock, they've all become prohibitively expensive. A mid-size tractor can be as much as 4-5 times the cost of a new car, and single chicken grow-out house can run $200-300K (and it's commonly accepted that you need 3-4 to have enough stock to turn a profit)

>Most
Most?

How is it a noble sacrifice if he has no choice in the matter or control over what happens? If he hated Trump for ruining his life, it wouldn't change a damn thing.
Was that couple who adopted a Mexican teen after their daughter was killed by Mexicans making a noble sacrifice, too? Get the fuck out of here with that shit, man.

These dirty fucking kikes always leave out the fact that the 59 year old farmer who has been struggling to survive their whole lives living harvest-to-harvest is getting a fat fucking check from the us government that will allow them to live out their remaining years in comfort.

Kaepernick is fighting for a cause that is real and needs as much attention as we can give it. The "immigration problem" is fake news and needs to go away.

Hey, your house is less in flames now than it was three hours ago! Relax, no need to put it now, it was way worse before!

>He's going to lose his farm while illegal border crossings are at their lowest level since the 1970s
Somebody ask this piece of shit why he's got a problem with that, but is perfectly fine with handing our second amendment rights over despite violent crime also having been in constant decline for decades.

Attached: best page ever.jpg (646x967, 454K)

Lol as long as your willingness to kill the jew has not diminished this is all fine.

This is all distraction to killing Jewish children

>Looks at map
>Mississippi
>Border
>Back to Mississippi
>Border

Wtf is wrong with these people

They're not apprehensions if you don't apprehend them i.e. ignore them

So not an emergency then

So kill them in their homes instead?
Because I actually prefer that outcome to the peaceful one.

Yes, the flooding of disgusting browns into my lands is an emergency.

>Illegal border crossing lowest since 1970s
no
number of caught trespassers is down, actually crossings are not the number your lie is referring to

nice one catalan.

>rich northern liberals arguing farmers can't survive without slave laborers
I'm glad they finally recognized Abraham Lincoln was wrong.

Based and truth pilled

Correct, posting leftard fake news articles to Jow Forums is retarded!

Attached: 1546673989946.png (969x746, 637K)

boom beer me
shitface got owned again
how does it feel to be a lying jew who will always lose because you're anti nature anti truth and anti humanity?

Attached: bobby fischer quotes on jews 1546197964565.jpg (1000x2891, 1.25M)

>So have government run farms
Worked real well for people under soviet rule

So it's a win-win. People in flyover states get to see government leeches jobless and Government leeches in DC get to see farmers without jobs and higher food prices.

Everyone get's what they wanted. What could be the problem?

this>also, most farms today are large corporate farms. only small percentage of farmers are mom/pop farms.

Reddit spacing shill
Reddit spacing shill and leaf
no you kike shill stealing memes
Communist shill

Attached: trump white voters DDCrMV1UQAEsQlo.jpg (565x616, 43K)

>the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
>ask not what your country can do for you

Ever stop to wonder why retarded lefties are universally seen as petulant children?

>he doesn't know that we are essentially communist already

Attached: Ron Paul.png (338x419, 152K)

>Take over the body politic.
>Take over the banks.
>Take over production.
>Take over education.
>Take over faith-based 'superstition'.
>Take over the family.

The communist playbook. Literally ever fucking time.

>dumbass Canadians can’t read so they just assume what you type.
You won’t understand the answer because you’re incapable of comprehensive thought about what you read. You just paraphrased every thing I said into something else. Why are Canadians so stupid?

>having principles is a bad thing

Only the (((media))) folks.

An emergency is an immediate threat. Brown people have been flooding into America for decades. Nothing is going to change if that isn't stopped in the next 12 months. That's not an emergency. Trump doesn't even believe it's an emergency. If he did, why has Trump waited two years to declare an "emergency?"

why would any true Trump supporter do an interview with NYT unless they've been living under a rock for the past 4 years

None of these are true you fucking russian agent. I LIVE HERE DUMBASS, YOUR GOING TO TELL ME I DONT KNOW MY OWN BACKYARD FUCK OFF COMMIE BITCH

That's just because the definition of rape has broadened so much that literally any sexual encounter can be classified as rape if the thot is up to it.
What was considered rape in the 50s probably occurs at similar rates today (though maybe higher because of more nigs).

Its funny because a knowledgeable burger pointed on in a fucking leaf grocery thread that the only reason your food is cheaper is because you subsidize the fuck out of it.
Now you know.
There's some merit to the system desu though. Anyone that says supply management is open and shut good or bad is a low IQ shill. Canada's has massive issues too, but even Bernier isn't saying abolish it, he's saying make it more fair and competitive.
For example, in Canada you can't just say oh I'm gonna be a milk farmer now
You have to buy a quota and that costs up to a million dollars and takes time.

I don't know what your problem is, but you're a fucking retard.

>i am a liberal progressive democrat millennial female, therefore cannot grasp the concept of putting the needs of others before ones own

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (800x433, 21K)

>climate change over a 100 year time scale is an emergency
>population replacement over decades is not

Attached: stateofemergency.jpg (907x1360, 141K)

>inb4 we never said climate change is an emergency

Attached: longemergency.jpg (1026x1500, 169K)