>Brad Parscale on FoxNews 1/10/19
youtu.be/QiRUe7ww3Pw
>ArrNige on FoxNews 1/10/19
youtu.be/anjUH_t4GGI
>TrumpWave: Crisis of the Soul 1/9/19
youtu.be/F-UaGPnYLig

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1547239593870.png (1320x1432, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wfla.com/news/florida/plane-carrying-gov-ron-desantis-makes-emergency-landing-in-st-pete/1697928039
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/1083833545783681025
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

hop hop
munch munch
a-woo

Attached: 1542257010290.gif (540x360, 246K)

>libs unironically advocating for a literal weekend at bernies for RBG
the fuck is wrong with these "people"

Attached: bodado.jpg (846x1024, 80K)

>307
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

Attached: angry.jpg (495x362, 19K)

wfla.com/news/florida/plane-carrying-gov-ron-desantis-makes-emergency-landing-in-st-pete/1697928039
T H E Y
W A N T
F L O R I D A

Attached: 1544008698519.jpg (1024x746, 141K)

MAGA

Attached: 1528050847585.jpg (486x439, 36K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/1083833545783681025

Attached: Thank you Jim.jpg (612x512, 38K)

> PRESIDNET
T-that's it, I'm now a #cruzmissile

She has got to stop not dying

>GOP Sen. Tim Scott writes op-ed criticizing Republicans for silence on racism

GOP Sen. Tim Scott, the only African-American Republican in the Senate, responded to Rep. Steve King's controversial comments about white nationalism in an opinion piece in the Washington Post, saying that Republicans are accused of racism because they stay silent when people in the party make racist remarks.

King wondered to the New York Times this week: "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?" King has a long history of making racist remarks and interacting with known white nationalists. Scott noted in his piece that white supremacism had resulted in violence and death not only in the past, but also recently, with the murder of two black people in Kentucky by a white supremacist and the violence of the Charlottesville protests.

"When people with opinions similar to King's open their mouths, they damage not only the Republican Party and the conservative brand but also our nation as a whole," Scott said. "Some in our party wonder why Republicans are constantly accused of racism — it is because of our silence when things like this are said."

Scott argued that Republicans were accused of racism on immigration issues because of refusing to take action against comments like King's. He said that as a Republican, he supported border security "not because I want to keep certain ethnicities out of our nation, but because I support enforcing our laws."

"It is tempting to write King — or other extremists on race issues, such as black-nationalist Louis Farrakhan — as lonely voices in the wilderness, but they are far more dangerous than that," Scott wrote. "They continue to rip at the fabric of our nation, a country built on hope, strength and diversity."

King responded to the Times article on the House floor Friday. He did not apologize for his statements -- just for the problems they had caused.

"I regret the heartburn that has poured forth upon this Congress and this country and especially in my state and in my congressional district," King said.

Republicans widely condemned King's words this week, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Republican Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney. However, no House Republicans said they would take action in response to King's remarks.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush wrote on Twitter that "Republican leaders must actively support a worthy primary opponent to defeat King, because he won't have the decency to resign."

Iowa state Sen. Randy Feenstra announced this week that he was launching a primary challenge against King.

you know RBG is elected for life right?
what's wrong with taking sick leave?

vote @dannyocoulson voice of Jow Forums alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates we need effective no nonsense support and leadership

AWOO~

Attached: cute_shoe.gif (540x360, 123K)

JEJ, unforced error right there by Acosta

> there is a steel slat wall
> and no crisis
> T-Trump BTFO?!

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-01-11 , 20_14_28.png (1049x937, 1.28M)

>If the same effort was expended to promote causes, people, and organizations we would be in better shape.
I didn't think you were this naive.

This guy wasn't even elected to his seat but appointed by former governor Haley

There is plenty wrong with them user but this is just a sign that they actually think there's a chance Trump doesn't get to replace her i.e. denial of reality

IM SORRY FRENS I'LL DO BETTER NEXT ONE!

Movement!

Attached: agent cirno aerial patrol.png (900x506, 504K)

She didn't take a leave of absence even when her husband died, that's why it's a big deal

this didnt have any views
which means you are eric demamp

i don't wana hear any ethnic or racial talk unless it's to call out some degenerate for breaking the law we're all supposed to follow.
the constitution is what makes us equal, without that law, we really do have tribal politics. so let's remember America can be the one country focused on nevermind i'm high.

Attached: trump swerve.jpg (750x430, 28K)

>what's wrong with taking sick leave?
Nothing wrong. But she's not on a "leave", she's "working" in the sense she can judge the cases presented to her, something a judge on leave wouldnt be able

He's going full commie

Attached: PlentyMoney.png (1266x1588, 1.28M)

>what's wrong with a judge not being in court to hear the arguments they're ruling on?
fucking kys

Attached: line.png (498x467, 17K)

Supreme Court rules. If you are not present for oral arguments, you can't participate in the case

Roberts bent the rules for Ginsburg

There's nothing naive about what I'm saying there, there should be more effort to increase support for causes like 2A, people like Steve King, and organizations like GOA and we would be in better shape. This place has the ability to organize people to help all those things and advertise in favor of them which could benefit the political state of the country and localities.

This is a bowel movement.

Attached: 1530597592023.png (455x463, 176K)

well i think bereavement coping is different than self injury coping, even tho people can die from heart break.

>leftists
>capable of romantic love

Its all resource exchange and tingly genitals to them

>in the wrong hands
Ones not viciously rubbing together?

Attached: words.jpg (826x1024, 18K)

ahahaha how do i short NYC

>workers rights is communism
yikes

The phrase "wrong hands" here means "not his hands."

Do New Yorker's like this guy? Is he popular there?

That I did not know.

What a fucking kike.

Attached: SCOTUS_ Rules - Sessions and Quorum.jpg (1864x982, 1.13M)

>people can die from heart break

Attached: prufs.png (1200x800, 199K)

i'll start posting fun images if you keep doing that
we both know better

Attached: 1544107287886.jpg (800x500, 71K)

Lack of paid vacation is something I don't get about the US.

>women
>capable of romantic love
FTFY

Attached: feminine essence.jpg (475x455, 28K)

He was re-elected in 2014... But that's beside the point, this token negro was elected by white people yet he keeps trashing his constituents because of muh white supremacy. His opponent, a white Democrat, got 91% of the black vote yet they're the only people he cares about

This place is awful is there a place I can lurk while drinking a couple tinnies from the offie and and feel smarter instead of being engulfed by reeeing retards?

Frens aren't for threats, they're for love.

Attached: 1530377536029.jpg (361x499, 108K)

their economy is ran by jews, more so than any other economy, thats why

4 weeks here

oh man you really are something special aren't you? Read the full fucking statement, when he said that in response to Wilders he was taking from a pro Christian/anti Islam standpoint, upset at yuros for importing muslims saying it will harm the Christian heritage and culture of the Netherlands
you're mad at something that doesn't exist, and you're taking your anger out on the people that would move America closer to your vision, and to succeed you're aligning yourself with people who would move America as far away as possible from your vision

Attached: 423956_6763141.png (1300x1300, 168K)

>what's wrong with RBG taking sick leave?
She's dying and she cannot perform her job properly. Her presence for oral arguments is critical to her role as a Justice. Oral arguments is the time when lawyers present their sides. It's the prime time. It's her time to question counsel as to the merits of their case, which then allow her to apply the law/interpret the Constitution accordingly [or in her case concoct rights and obligations whole-cloth from her feels].

Her absence and relying on written transcript only is a slap in the face to justice at large. Does that mean Gorsuch or Kavanaugh could have joined in and given opinion on prior cases which were argued before their appointment on the bench, which were 4-4 ties?

No, of course not. That's absurd. So it is absurd that she supposedly is giving opinion and writing based off of oral arguments. We all know she isn't and that her clerks are the ones doing it at this point... and even if not, she needs to go.

She will not live long, and Trump will replace her. Nothing is going to change that. She can still go with SOME dignity though and save the institution of SCOTUS.

considering king has been elected nine fucking times in a row, i can't help but wonder how done with the rest of the nation the corn jews are, similar to how done with illegals texas is

Attached: texas is done with this shit.png (1248x937, 116K)

Fuck off back to /britpol/ then

>their economy is ran by jews, more so than any other economy
Not really, I would say Britain takes the cake on "financial system ran by the jews" and you guys have paid vacations.

it's called freedom nigga

>4 weeks here
Here it is 22 to 25 days.

>workers rights is communism
>yikes

This is literally shit like forcing McDonald's to give paid vacation to hourly employees.

Thank you.

memeflags have no frens

Attached: green-on-green violence.jpg (1024x686, 63K)

The GFM for the wall is not dead, but it is recognized that it won't reach its goal. They have assemble a committee to build portions of the wall; the details of what has been happening and their plan are:
-The federal government won’t be able to accept our donations anytime soon.

-We are better equipped than our own government to use the donated funds to build an actual wall on the southern border.

-Our highly experienced team is highly confident that we can complete significant segments of the wall in less time, and for far less money, than the federal government, while meeting or exceeding all required regulatory, engineering, and environmental specifications.

-Our team strongly believes that we can complete our segments of the wall for less than half of the government’s estimated costs on a per mile basis.

If you contributed and want a refund, see pic.

Attached: wall gfm status.png (750x741, 52K)

People who have jobs that are in demand, highly needed, or skilled collect paid vacation days. It's not mandated by law and it shouldn't be because plenty of people need to work to earn their keep. At the same time there should be more push back to allow professionals to take leave more easily and people should be allowed to work harder and take more time.

Attached: 1526240336534.gif (500x432, 1.79M)

Thanks Hogan you really made the headline in OPs pic possible

Such a hero, you and all your crony capitalist tribal government allies

>-We are better equipped than our own government to use the donated funds to build an actual wall on the southern border.
GoFundMe was right into pulling the plug. They would just fund a company and pay themselves a salary with it

Not too bad

based leaf

Attached: aristocrat.jpg (340x568, 50K)

their team members:
Brigadier General Dr. Robert S. Spalding III

Industrialist John Daniel Moran, Jr.

Ex-Navy SEAL and businessman Erik Prince,

Former Secretary of State of Kansas Kris Kobach,

Angel Mom Mary Ann Mendoza

Law enforcement and immigration expert Sheriff David Clarke

Fox news contributor and border security expert Sara A. Carter

Former Colorado Congressman and presidential candidate Tom Tancredo

Angel Dad Steve Ronnebeck

Media consultant and journalist Jennifer Lawrence

and many others

Trump is a cuckservative zionist.

Spencer 2020

Attached: donald-trump-kanye-west.jpg (500x422, 100K)

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Attached: WojackInGook.png (1158x852, 160K)

It's incredibly naive, your point is predicated on the presumption of people trusting other people more than their favorite media source.
It's been disproven time and time again for years now, people are conditioned for us vs. them.
We're in a position of defense, which is a losing battle when we don't control narrative dissemination. They need only craft a convincing enough strawman of support to sate the most feral of their vocal base, and they can cheat as much as they want to.
See: PC politics being advanced despite 80% of the country hating it.

There are some based girls, user

nigga...no one is forcing you to have a job.. like nigga if you want a vacation like nigga just go.. no company need to pay you

>i don't wana hear any ethnic or racial talk
>nevermind i'm high.

Good Save, user

Attached: 1517347949115.jpg (960x610, 81K)

I've always had friends in Antarctica =P

>i don't wana hear any ethnic or racial talk unless it's to call out some degenerate for breaking the law we're all supposed to follow.
>the constitution is what makes us equal, without that law, we really do have tribal politics. so let's remember America can be the one country focused on nevermind i'm high.

Attached: Judenstern_JMW.jpg (512x463, 49K)

>it's called freedom nigga
tyranny by corporation is as evil as tyranny by government. Jews would like you to think that you have to pick either or.
>Britain takes the cake on "financial system ran by the jews"
you'd have to explain that one, especially given how exploited workers are in the US.
what would you expect when the economy has turned to such shit where adults are working such petty jobs in the long term?

I 100% agree, but also, you're a retarded nigger and need to end your own life now.

Attached: rope.png (466x490, 24K)

>It's not mandated by law and it shouldn't be because plenty of people need to work to earn their keep.
It is baked into the compensation of the worker user and you can even sell your paid vacations back to your company if you are willing to work.
I am 100% for a pure AnCap system where every interaction would be voluntary between two parties but, as it is right now, the US would really benefit from paid vacations.

Intardasting

Attached: PoliticoSpreads.png (1328x1338, 1.77M)

Kek

Attached: 1540934030564.jpg (550x413, 105K)

Trump is a cuckservative and Israeli shill.

Prove me wrong.

this

Attached: 1518034871990.png (900x900, 345K)

William O. Douglas had fucking cancer and was told to leave even when he didn't want to. Fuck this kike bitch, she needs to go.

We are all Israeli shills goy

>In the shadow of the U.S. Capitol, under 30 miles from where House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer comfortably work, an MS-13 illegal alien gang associate has been charged with paying fellow gang leaders $100 to have sex with a 14-year-old and then filming it to blackmail her into performing other illicit services for the gang.
>The incident reportedly took place in a home near Wheaton High School, which is less than 30 miles away from the U.S. Capitol building, in the Maryland suburb of Wheaton just outside of Washington, DC.
>Police found Silva-Zuniga outside a Home Depot seeking illegal work. He reportedly confessed to having sex with the underage girl, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials identify him as a Honduran native who is in the United States illegally:

Attached: 1487132587975.jpg (247x243, 13K)

lol UK saying US workers are exploited
go pay your ridiculous tax rate to your house of lords you dumb brit
i swear brits are the worst race

>what would you expect when the economy has turned to such shit where adults are working such petty jobs in the long term?

Thanks, Obama!

>rape girl
>film it
>"if you tell anyone I'll show them this video and then you'll be the one who looks bad!"

Literally japanese-hentai tier

Attached: 1496557938542.png (1000x1000, 66K)

>he doen't know
You're in for a world of hurt, fren. Pain like you never thought possible. But if you don't kys, you'll come out the other side stronger for it.

Attached: feels through the screen.jpg (576x507, 66K)

> 10 years from now: Why are all these businesses and people leaving New York?

>Secret symbol

Attached: SecretSymbol.png (1270x1336, 1.15M)

holy shit

Attached: NY Dem shuts down terrorism panel to create anti-Trump panle.jpg (780x1958, 1.41M)

People outside of Iowa need to step up and start pointing out how people like Shapiro and Scott are sabotaging the party from within
the next time a normie brings up either (more likely they just bring up Shapiro unless you live in SC), be vocal on how Shapiro is always betraying and lying to people, like he did with Michelle Fields, Trump during pussygate, and now to Steve King. And bring up how Scott goes out of his way to attack judicial nominees and Steve King but he remains silent when dems attack Trump or other republicans on race
this is one of the moments that can shift a party in a good or bad direction down the line.

Attached: 1539902081271.jpg (943x943, 97K)

I kept asking yesterday where the proofs were and nobody stepped forward with proofs
you know what I'll take it; don't get to post this b8 meme often enough

Attached: 1512368709557.jpg (2500x1645, 154K)

Hey Muhammed. Rape anybody interesting lately?

Great self own lad haha

rumor has it the jew is breaking protocol

Please love me senpai uguu~ MAGA

It isn't naive, people should mobilize to support their causes or lose, their preferences and misconceptions are irrelevant in the matter. Space your posts normally and you'll seem not dumb.

Some companies in America do similar things my friend, companies with demand for professionals compete on benefits provided like that. I do think absolutely that Americans need to focus more on their personal lives and personal fulfillment outside of work and more vacationing would go a long way towards that. It's the same problem I'm arguing above where people need to act collectively as voluntary individuals to receive better treatment.

Attached: 1500508273954.png (759x812, 578K)

Yes! The people most accustomed to being spied on complaining about having to pay for being addicted to spying devices and used as commodities. At least someone gets it. right?

>Sensible chuckle

Attached: JustGranted.png (1262x576, 149K)

>Literally japanese-hentai tier
B-baka!

Attached: I like where this is going.jpg (1600x1200, 1.07M)