Death of society

Death of society

Attached: 1547195298052[1].png (620x455, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMhi-gPoQzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>like homosexuality=shit brown

Attached: 1520576277125.jpg (413x395, 79K)

symptom, not the cause

It used to be

>anything below 15% is a shithole

makes you think

Attached: 2bornot2b.png (100x100, 19K)

So Brazil is not a shithole anymore? Death to faggots

Just cause i said everything below 0 is less than 5 doesn't mean some things above might be less than 5, user

What the fuck Greece? Why?

It's their heritage.

I LOVE FAGS.
t. Frenchie

These charts are just percentages of people surveyed. It's never takes the entire population, just a handful of people, mainly from capital cities, which are nearly always cucked.

>mfw realizing I live in a faggot wonderland

Attached: fuckfaggots.jpg (460x510, 19K)

what is wrong with my neighbours ?

It should be 80% for in Romania too after all the referendum failed.

That's bullshit, we had a referendum on gay marriage last year, a long side our election and it came back just under 60% "yes"

Poland is bas-

Whats changed since 2000?

Image your civialization is so weak such that couple homos can ruin it

Attached: 0bd.png (774x1032, 771K)

More based than Canada, leaf.

Gays and muslims are mortal enemies, we should pit them against each other youtube.com/watch?v=GMhi-gPoQzg
Notice how even gays are called racist when they are against the Islam's pro-rape anti-gay ideology

>Spain
>88
Is that a dog whistle?

PEW Research Center sounds like a bunch of crap, whole Scandinavia is less acceptable to faggots than Russia? Yeah right

>Points out something about a different country
>'But but....y-youuuu' horked up unprovokingly
Never change burgermutt

Sooo based africa?

Instead of people relying on religious values to lead to happiness in life (studies show it does), they've been worshiping technology with the belief that it will increase their happiness (which has been proven to be false). Combine that with the mass spread of liberal indoctrination on the internet, and you get a terrible mess that won't fix itself for a while.

Based Nigeria is the last hope for the white race

Moving to Mexico
Poles understand literally nothing about East Slavs lands

wtf i love Islam now and muzzies r baste
all (((terrorist))) attacks have been false flags designed to make us hate muslims. i've made peace with this fact. the kikes are the ones pushing pro-fag pro-tranny pro-feminist pro-nig shit in all western countries. this is fact.

Attached: 343[1].jpg (596x628, 40K)

>survey Pakistan but not India
nigger

>we're not the gayest
Thank you Spain

You say of what you basterd bithc?

Do you think homos are accepted there? From my studies on Hinduism, having a wife and sons is extremely important for Indians

Brainlet

This isn't about gay marriage, moron.

>pew research
Stop posting polls, you cucks. They don't accurately represent anything, it's a placebo to make you think you know something. Half of them are quoting a number of other mainstream source polls that are equally inaccurate.

Attached: 1517532874101.jpg (554x527, 23K)

Attached: 6yMrLEu3gjfVe95b.png (760x749, 494K)

even Hindu nationalist accepted the court ruling without any challenge which legalised homosexuality with the following cope:

“we btfo the colonialists! It was a British era law”

“we btfo the Muslims! Fuck Islam!”

except this time the colonialists and the Muslims had it right...

>trusting pew polls
>also people understand the question as tolerance