Fat Bitch Vs Secret Service//

This thing wrote online: Can someone shoot that fool between the eyes already and call it a day? Secret Service then showed up at her door. Here’s how that went down.

youtu.be/pzQ9-opYUDc

Attached: 0DB52653-9439-4993-AE1B-C98D056CC695.png (750x1334, 1.22M)

She now has a gofundme for legal representation.
F

Attached: 872D186A-28E3-4AAF-BFDC-8B262CB57B73.jpg (750x1185, 252K)

So what kinda fuck up does a SS have to do to be placed on this kind of work?

>Republican President
>Liberal voter
That’d be great.

how come that guy and his minion haven't shown up at your doorsteps already you stupid Jow Forumsniggers

seriously, we all know this board isn't fucking anonymous. not for the nsa, and probably not for whole lot of other people

Lol
>secret service didn’t protect me when I was sexually assaulted.
Cow is so large, somebody probably couldn’t get by her in a hallway. SEX ASSAULT!

Maybe Kathy Griffin should make a funny video about how to not get visited by the Secret Service for making threats to the president for people like this to be educated by.

i'm coming for you franz

they would be blinded by our brightness

dumb spic bitch

Okay Mohamed.

Let me guess. Trump isn't her president?

Who says they haven't they just interview you to see if you are a threat, that is are so consumed that you cannot get anything done, then leave...they come in and see that 12 he's after said post you are painting pottery that's a clue...but if all u r doing is spamming pol and going "checkmate bigots" they might want to take a second look

When will the manlets learn

>he doesn't realise this board is full of government agents

calling for a felony isnt free speech
she is literally asking that someone commit a violent crime

and yet she probably wants "hate speech" banned even though its a vague term that could be used to silence people easily.

libbies really dont even understand free speech do they. they really dont get it.

you can say what you want as long as youre not telling people to commit a crime. how hard is that.

that being said, it was clearly not meant as a call to action. as the secret service agent would have surmised had she answered his questions.

because all the dudes on here calling for crimes to be committed are cia glowniggers and their honeypot traps

HIGHLY UNDERRATED

Attached: porfm789zp921.jpg (2048x1449, 254K)

Feds BTFO

she is guilty at least of malicious communication. off the bat i can find people going to jail for less (all of them men of course). also considering the law called 'actus reus' that is at power in the USA she is guilty of incitement to murder as well

she forgot the /s

i think they would have just left her alone after confirming that shes just some random fat bitch and not an influential figure knowingly ordering a hit job on the president.

>sexually assaulted me
I think fat seriously clogs the brain or something. Has anyone else noticed that fat women are the most retarded people on the planet?

You can tell that guy is so tired of these overweight whores making death threats online that he has to confront and interview. By his language and demeanor you can also notice that he seems to be highly intelligent.

>calls for the life of the president
Is this bitch even here legally?

POLICELET MOGGED BY SECRET SERVICE LOL

>okay bob time to round up all these violent threat-makers from that Jow Forums website, haha
>they are over in the other building, is it our turn to buy lunch or theirs?

>say things on social media
>government shows up to question you

Absolute state of american "freedum"

charge this dumb cunt

She sounds like a spic so it's surprising she hates Trump, America and the police.

>YOU'RE GONNA HEAR FROM MY ATTORNEY
Ok bitch I'm sure you will call him after you're dinner of bologna sandwiches and ramen noodles.

Jow Forums is a board of peace (((user)))

Actus reus isn’t a law, more like a legal principle. But I get your drift, and for the most part you are correct

too dumb to figure out how food works so yeah

fst people are so dumb that when the doctor informs them they are obese they often dont believe it.

lol gullible libtarts will give her money and she'll buy a designer handbag or some stupid shit poor people buy when they get a windfall

Disgusting fat spic should be catapulted over the wall

Attached: nerfbastion.jpg (406x406, 88K)

You cant even butter your toast, innit?!?

now that's a thick bitch

This from a country with literal internet police who break down doors and arrest people for saying they don't like immigrants.

God I hate beaners so much, the amount of patience that secret service nigger must have is huge.

This isn’t new. If you threaten the life of our potus, ss will pay you a visit. You still can say it. Enjoy your slavery.

I don't see why she's so defensive. They aren't even arresting her or anything just asking questions. It's like incriminating yourself on purpose by being evasive.

>Answering the door
Mistake.

If they kick the door down you send them to Hell.

Who is this and why did SS come to her door?

>inb4 someone reports you for this post

>Opens door
>Both men are tense and ready for action
>Left midget has right hand ready
>Right dude has left hand ready
>...
>Oh it's a camera
>Both of them immediately go out of battle mode

IRL we're not that dangerous.

Attached: 1252015180219forgetsheisntontheinternetfunnycomic.jpg (460x396, 27K)

REPORTED

Jow Forums isn't a public space.

Officer manlet is pissed. Poor guy.

This is one of those situations where the citizen makes life hard on themselves for no reason.

Comment is made, secret service has to visit and fill out a form to determine if the person is a real potential threat or simply someone shooting their mouth off.

It could have been over in 5 minutes, end of story. Instead, it turns into this steaming pile of shit.

>They aren't even arresting her or anything just asking questions.
That is why she should be defensive. They are acting like she has no choice and choosing specific wording to manipulate her into thinking she has no choice.

what a fat spic bitch. I hope she chokes to death on a twinkie

Attached: 1546998065893.jpg (720x540, 55K)

SAPD?
san antonio police department?
Texas?!?!
>send her back

Speech is not being restricted. The agent states the purpose of the interview is to ascertain whether the statement was a serious threat or incitement to violence.

Meanwhile. In the UK it is illegal to say nasty things online, teach dogs to wave their paw, publicize criminal activity committed by minorities, and much more.

Your lack of self awareness is disappointing.

If you threaten to kill entire races it doesn't count.

Based Hatori Hanzo

yeah no fucking shit vladislav

i thought this was all battle hardened militant skinheads made of iron posting all these funny memes all day

what?

>posting your violent fantasies against politicians online with your name on it
deserved desu famalam

Attached: 1533054977955.jpg (800x800, 72K)

Say no and close the door then. There's always a choice.

I'm here surrounded by guns. What do you have? They ban plastic knives there yet, user?

Attached: 1547160398632.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Nah, that cuck was getting off on her being sassy. That's why they are importing so many tub of lard spicy latinas.

They would keep knocking and trying until she gives in or gives them a firm fuck off like she did.

Attached: Smug.png (427x576, 310K)

Texas is loooong gone pardner. Best be moving on to greener pastures nigh on soon I reckon. This here is new new Mexico. No joke.

What she can't resist is these

Attached: gansito-marinela-pastelitos-snack-cakes-8-gansitos-24.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Knocking isn't the same as banging. If they're banging record them then tell them to fuck off. Even if they don't go away ignore and keep recording. Post on social media or use for court.

>letting manlets join the secret service
Oof

who the fuck would want to sexual assault that whale

anybody sexually assault that

"ViralHog" You damn well got that right!

>Oi mate, you got a loicense for that shitty banter?
>right well looks in order carry on then, just make sure to pay your BBC fee and wave hi to the CCTV while you do it so we can confirm

reality is when threats are made feds show up to see if its some wacko like chapman. laws on the books predate internet. dont like it? write ur congressman. and dont threaten him.

she fucked up lol would love to see her post a video six months from now haha

I bet she took a giant taco bell shite after that. Prolly sprayed shite all over the place out of sheer frustration.

Attached: 1545958629359m.jpg (1024x683, 105K)

I dunno maybe because I say fuck the government, instead of saying straight out "I'm going to kill Donald Trump" in front of his fucking Twitter

Attached: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (698x658, 72K)

I hope she goes to jail for calling for a hit on the President.

Attached: 1543993035719.png (358x231, 48K)

lmao struck a nerve apparently

Attached: 1544217106991.jpg (1182x940, 388K)

@dannyocoulson

Attached: typical user.jpg (474x379, 29K)

i don't agree with what the lady said but i think sending government thugs to your door to interrogate you for a comment is a little over the top. what is that even supposed to accomplish anyway?

Reminder that this fat goblin spic has the same power as you do

Attached: spooked ichigo.png (650x648, 364K)

>Implying anything written on a Thai basket weaving forum should be taken seriously

Nigger, I make threats all the time. Nobody comes to my doorstep.

>Gas the kikes racewar now

they are there to build a case to arrest her. she doesn't have to talk to them and shouldn't. NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE

self-censorship

Yes, its quite simple to deduce. They are fat, they risk their health, they know men aren’t attracted to fat cows. They work against themselves.

He looks super old, I bet they have the motivated young new recruits take the bullet for the president and the senior guys move into counterfeit currency and threat investigations

Now THIS is boomerposting.

We appreciate the help, fren. Just try to assimilate

they lack basic impulse control for anything that causes pleasure. that's why all fat bitches are sluts. can't trust them for a minute.

>secret service
>during federal shutdown
...???

Do you think that the CIA stops working because congress isn't in action?

kek,, Jesus I bet that's straight chemicals.

Attached: 1545865902703.jpg (640x480, 95K)

Cell phones were a mistake. What happened to cooperation, communication, civility and ya know talking. She’s carrying over her hate for the president onto these two men. We’ve totally lost any means of human interaction because of recordings, live streams and viral outbursts. It’s disgusting. Nothing would’ve happened to her. Just by this little interaction, if you can even call it that, I’m sure they found out exactly what they needed to know. That she’s a retarded empty headed spic who is talking out of her ass, and not someone who would assassinate a sitting president. She can barely lift herself let alone be fit to do something like that or smart enough.

yes? or are you telling me nothing actually shuts down during a shutdown? so then who cares?

because we all work for alphabet agencies

Attached: 1519601613919.jpg (718x714, 35K)

The comment was really close to being what is called a call to action for violence, which isn't protected free speech

>blames the device

No you’re just too reatrded to know you’re retarded.

bored of peace
ffs

She shouldn't even be here.

>yes?
Retard