>2019
>getting married

kek
ALL women under the surface are the exact same
they all have the backstabbing gene
they're WIRED to backstab us and destroy the family integrity
given freedom and the financial incentive to do it, you have a recipe for consistent disaster
the divorce rate is something like 50% right now...but that's only because it takes into account ALL couple right now, which include very old couples who wouldn't dream of separating, down through their boomer children, all the way through to young adults.
But as those oldies and boomers rapidly die off, you'll see the TRUE rate emerge.

It'll be something like 90+% of marriages end in divorce
and 95+% of those will be initiated by the woman, and of the remaining 5+% that are initiated by the man, 4% will be because the woman isn't holding up her end of the bargain (providing sex, staying faithful) while he still holds up his (providing money and security) and he gets frustrated and gives up. That last 1% will be because the man is a p.o.s./psycho.

Do not get married now, it is an absolute fool's game. It's a con. Don't give in until the chessboard shifts back to a reasonable tilt. It's completely tilted in their favour right now. It's suicide (and worse, detrimental to the children) to marry a woman right now.

Attached: diana deets.jpg (599x448, 58K)

So why post a thot who will this all the above as your op pic. That’s right, you’d get no attention to this thread otherwise.
You’re no better than a thot

To remind you that all women are whores

Tattoos ruin it. She goes to the gallows with the rest.

Attached: Noose.jpg (480x360, 13K)

why am i not attracted to fake boobs?

YOU are a whore.
Thotposting

t. incel that has never had a gf or a kiss

I can confirm this, even my mom is a bitch.

This

d&c shill
i love my wife
i love my kids
die alone kike

Just by looking at them, your unconscious brain recognises them as alien objects.
Plus, have you ever had sex with a woman with fake tits? They are not tits, they are rock hard giant pebbles / rock buns stuck on her chest under the skin. Not arousing at all. I just end up doing other things with them, I avoid the tits.

There are cases where they can be good - when the woman already has big boobs to begin with, like DDs, and then get implants deep in the flesh to make them FFs - those can be great. Because they still feel fleshy, but they're huge now. I shagged one bird like that, arguably my best sexual experience ever. But those are very rare. Most fake tits are because the woman was a chestlet in the first place.

Good for you, but you're naive if you think it's she could never do it to you. I guarantee you she runs the scenarios through her head from time to time.

Based reddit style Incel post

Pic related is exactly what modern marriage is like, it happened to me.

Attached: 21st century marriage.jpg (648x1308, 285K)

>was a fat fuck loser that had his wife taken by a nigger
>THIS IS TOTALLY NORMAL
COPING FAT FUCK AMERILARD

Arent many of those divorces serial divorcees and basically the same person contributing to the stats

Kek that one is so good

Yes.
Divorce rate includes multiple divorcees, niggers. spics, degenerates, etc, etc.

I watched my best friend turn into someone I didn't know in under 2 hours. I was with her for 8 years. All women are cunts. they're just waiting for the moment they can shine

>having female friends
LMFAO
KEK

Divorce rate for millennials is lower than previous generations, you pathetic blackpilled degenerate.

Does she have a big penis?

yep

Attached: 1534904550443.jpg (407x554, 41K)

I got married to her you fucking retard

He did have nice teeth though

he means his partner
your partner is supposed to be your best friend

>8 years
and still turned on you in an instant
sad but not at all surprising

Attached: Dwle7IEVsAA1j8X.jpg (750x1200, 140K)

Attached: Dwle7H8UwAEOOiu.jpg (629x1199, 98K)

So what would the solution be ?
Women want beta money and alpha seed and you're not alpha
So to get sex he should use everything to get woman to give him some and then disappear of her life, like the alpha when he empty his balls in that cumpster, then watch her go crazy because her own cunning game got used on her.

Attached: 1546579444621.jpg (1080x1350, 81K)

You're just mad you fell for the response to the navy seal copypasta. Like i said before, go commit toaster bath.

this is what you get when kikes make the law

That rhinoplasty must've been costly

Attached: Ad for hiking in Morocco.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

>tattoos

Attached: 1537309832420.jpg (492x468, 53K)

fake tits should only appear on whims with double mastectomies as they pertain to oncology disasters

>>getting married
The first thing I'll do once I hit 30 is go to a third world country and bang as many women as possible before I die.

did he die?

makes you hate women more. I banged a shitload when I split with the ex, you start to see a pattern with them and once you can spot it it's difficult to not see it.

>why am i not attracted to fake boobs?
REALIZE THIS:
for every hot chick on the planet, there is a guy who's tired of fucking her and tired of her shit

prove me wrong. g'head. try. (this whore in particular)

this is the most awesome thing ive seen in so long lmao

literally THE best webm to trigger Jow Forums incels

you kow the rules

Attached: 388215.jpg (498x704, 103K)

not really. we already know this.
if anyone, it triggers the roasties because it exposes them.

>I watched my best friend turn into someone I didn't know in under 2 hours. I was with her for 8 years. All women are cunts. they're just waiting for the moment they can shine

F

same here. she was my unicorn. I put her through graduate school. it was finally time for her to support me starting my business...
t. 9 yrs later and successful business much to her dismay and butthurt

AGAIN: DO NOT MARRY (we are your future selves)

Most divorces occur during peoples forties and fifties. Millennials aren't that old yet.

i love nigger cock in and around my boy pussy

Sage.

The only thing that has ever kept women in line is the threat of loving yet physical discipline from their husbands. That's it. Without that women are useless. That's why western society is already gone. No one can accept that fact.

That's because the marriage rate is lower. In fact, only a minority of millennials get married. The ones getting married are the few who are sure they want to be married, and even then, half of them still end in divorce.

Attached: mar.jpg (634x430, 162K)

>Arent many of those divorces serial divorcees

O LOOK I ACTUALLY HEALED UP ENOUGH TO TRY LOVE AGAIN
>serial divorce
>serial divorce
>serial divorce
>serial divorce
>serial divorce
fuck me, right?

>So what would the solution be?

Be a BLACK GOD

Attached: white_bois_love_me.png (460x819, 812K)

I would rather die than divorce my man, I would rather DIE! Stop trying to bring others down just because somebody broke your heart and made you bitter. While it is true that the majority of divorces are initiated by women and that divorce rate is at a high rate, that kind of degeneracy is not innate in all women, women are just more susceptible to brainwashing. It hasn't always been like this. Divorce used to be lower. Sadly, the mainstream values being flaunted in the media have shifted from prioritizing duty and cooperation above all to now prioritizing freedom and independence above all instead, brainwashing a generation into an empty life of aimless hedonism. But more and more are waking above and realizing how superficial that lifestyle is and becoming more selfless.

>literally THE best webm to trigger Jow Forums incels
>she didn't read the filename.webm

.t autistic neet virgins

>I split with the ex, you start to see a pattern with them and once you can spot it it's difficult to not see it.
HolyFuckingShit. am I you? I'm a tall and handsome guitarist/singer who fucked EVERYONE for over a year after my *unicorn* destroyed me. I honestly just think I was trying to "get back" @ women.

>t. degenerate tattooed roastie
Scrub that ugly ghetto shit out of your skin, lowlife.

Lol how do you not realize that's it's making fun of "empowered" women?

Who made this? And don't tell me Mr. Noseberg, I actually am curious.

Hey reporting in. As predicted just got laid. I’m just walking off now. It’s freezing out here. Just tommed a chick called Bobbi, a scouser. I’m on painkillers (recreational) and she was sort of lap dancing me, well lying face down on the bed using her ass cheeks to choke my chicken and that was great but I started loosing my boner doing her missionary style, it’s so awkward when you’ve met five minutes before you fuck sometimes. Even just spending 20 minutes getting in chicks head and asserting dominance improves the situation. Got tired of being polite. Flipped her over fucked her, still hadn’t cum started to feel bad then she sucked me off and blam - high score. Le Friday night hook up. I want one drink in this cess pit city then im out. Im in and out like sub zero me, that’s my style.
Also was saying I’m tired of getting friction burns and a bruised cock but yet again this thot was hurting me and yet again I was being to tough to say anything. Why the fuck do I do that?

Attached: F284C693-67C3-4BF7-BCF1-554C29175D6A.gif (408x512, 2.51M)

>be a silly nigger and have a stinky, poop-lookalike wiener

it's all so tiresome

Attached: womp reprise.png (491x454, 158K)

The divorce rate is high because you fools aren't having 8 kids apiece and locking your women in the kitchen.

No brother. Once you see the true light of women you have to just accept them as a warm hole who are fun to be around while drunk.

based and redpilled

>but you're naive
gay and incel pilled

Based femanon

My mom is the same way. People like OP need to let go of bad experiences that have made them cynical. Humanity is good until corrupted, you can't let (((them))) get to you

hahahahahhahaahahahaha
>implying women would ever like me enough to get married

>yfw

Attached: (you).png (277x335, 225K)

I understand that its hard out there and not everybody is willing to make that risk, but trying to scare others out of potential happiness is wrong.

>Locking your woman in the kitchen
This meme is at least four decades stale. Grow the fuck up.

I'll stick with 2d

Attached: 1546824935860.gif (540x303, 2.66M)

o look. they got the ugliest 4 ppl in the town together for one photo!

Nobody likes niggers, user. Nobody.

press 'F' for this honky's cuck fantasy

That meme worked for thousands of years until (((things changed))) and suddenly women are out of control.

It is admittedly a bit extreme, but encouraging women to pursue careers was a mistake.

>ind of degeneracy is not innate in all women, women are just more susceptible to brainwashing. It hasn't always been like this. Divorce used to be lower. Sadly, the mainstream values being flaunted in the media have shifted from prioritizing duty and cooperation above all to now prioritizing freedom and independence above all instead, brainwashing a generation into an empty life of aimless hedonism. But more and more are waking above and realizing how superficial

I bet you're fat

I want to get married some day
I don’t like this post. This can’t be true

I just got married a few months ago in a foreign country and she turned into a total nightmare already.
Do you think if I flee back to murica I can get away with not paying her anything? She is from a poor shithole country and we have no kids.

Sage.

The only thing that has ever kept women in line is the threat of loving yet physical discipline from their husbands. That's it. Without that women are useless. That's why western society is already gone. No one can accept that fact.

This post isn't being responded to because it's so right people can't believe it or people are so cucked it literally scrambles brains.

It's not brainwashing, you dumb fucking cunt. It is female emancipation that has caused this. It is feminism, from the first wave to the fourth wave, all of it. Women have rights and legal privileges that they simply did not have for 99% of history, and this emancipation facilitates hypergamous behavior with no restraints or punishments. Those pushing the "brainwashed" angle are crypto-feminists trying to protect their gains.

Also, tits or GTFO, twat.

You would never divorce him because being married to him dosen't stop you from fucking chad behind his back

Now show tits or gtfo roastie

Well mine is a whore so...

Tits or GTFO.

Based

Whores need to be put in their place, indeed.

Post pics of your MILF mother or GTFO.

Let's see some pics of that filthy pink twat, cunt. Slut. Bitch. Whore.

I was an awkward shy boy, but I always wanted a happy family with a loving, loyal and caring wife.

Eventually I got Jow Forums and became Chad, but I discovered the true nature of women: narcissist, backstabbing, absolutely unaware that her actions have consequences. They have no problem cheating on their partners and the best of all: they will never think it's their fault.

Now I fuck random sluts I met in bars, but I still feel empty inside. sometimes I watch those anime about high school love, and I can't help but feel depressed. Please like and subscribe.

Attached: 1518066724603.jpg (609x860, 76K)

Only if she has a nice uncut dick.

Im getting married this year
I have this "backstabbing gene" as every other human being.
It's my duty monitoring my (future) wife.
She will not betray me, I will not betray her.
She will bear my (white) kids
Fuck you incel faggot, keep on fapping
Cheers from France

Attached: 0b52ab0c3db324d55df184669883960e.jpg (1500x1147, 263K)

I am 5'6, 130. That equals a BMI of 21% which is not overweight.
Yes but feminism was pushed by brainwashing.
He is Chad, lmao.

Attached: 49735033_2248516895389046_2754624683138613248_n.jpg (720x960, 46K)

It hurts user

Attached: 1504441525180.jpg (600x600, 46K)

>2019
>believing in the happiness myth
now this is delusion

I now know why all religious texts have the rules they have regarding women. With abandon these values so we deserve what we get.

have you ever heard about STDs?

I am happy.

Cool. I like femanons
Now post feet.

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-02-13-29-51.png (1436x1616, 2.45M)

why are your hands so big?
they're huge

WELL YOU DON'T LIVE IN ENGLAND DO YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT

A thick leather strap across her ass is the only thing you can possibly do to keep her as a decent wife. You'll go to jail. The conclusion is that you won't be able to have a decent wife.

cause her dick is big

>based and tradpilled.

Your husband is a luck man. Stay true.

I mean, duh. Do you really think I'd ever trade THIS for some smelly, imperfect 3D whore? Don't make me laugh. I'm learning japanese and I'll immerse myself only in weebshit once I know it, and wait for the first few VR AI waifus

Attached: hySuCxV.jpg (1920x816, 585K)

>Yes but feminism was pushed by brainwashing
Feminism was pushed by promising women infrastructural advantages in exchange for the political capital they can provide. If ever there was a logical arrangement involving women, there's the one. The ones who were brainwashed were the stupid fucking cucks who went along, and still go along with this shitshow. Feminists and their useful idiot tradcuck orbiters push the "but us helpless women are just too stupid to see!" line as a form of protecting the feminist progress that has been achieved throughout our political and legal reality.

Until these actual policies are formally taken away from women, the problem remains unsolvable. No talk about "brainwashed women" is going to do it. "Redpilling my gf" isn't going to do it. Undoing feminist law and policy is the only thing that can do it.

No. It's not the rules that keep her in check. It's THE rule. Discipline her as you would your children and you can have a decent marriage.

I've dubbed twice already. My statements are truth

I think my hands just appear big because they're closer to the camera than the rest of me is.

Men disgust me.

I’m a lesbian and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starts, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you are “stronger” or “better”. You describe women as “cumdumpsters”, quite frankly I am enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I am so passionate about this I managed to get this fucking guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he has learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see a utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

mfw thats what happend to me, a bitch would literally suck my dick whille texting her husband.

I want my innocence back bros
At least you don't deny cheating on him. There is more than one chad

Attached: 1519519512618.jpg (380x380, 50K)