Reminder there is no physical proof of the holocaust, the “proof” all rests on Jewish testimony...

Reminder there is no physical proof of the holocaust, the “proof” all rests on Jewish testimony. The Nuremberg confessions were all from torture or men who had their family under threat of torture.

Attached: 1547149675048.jpg (1024x720, 102K)

So how does it go again? Every Jew except the most heroic few was rounded up and exterminated systematically in death camps but a year after the war millions of Jews came forward to declare they were survivors and entitled to billions in settlements.

The Jews were also completely innocent of all of the allegations against them which condensed were that they worked as a group to get full control of media, banking, and finance to spread Communism, which is the most violent political philosophy in human history responsible for the deaths of over 100 million world wide since its birth. As the Jews are wholly innocent you must not notice that today the media, banks, and entertainment industry are mostly controlled by Jews pushing far left politics. You must also not notice that the creators of Communism were Jews as were those that took control of the Soviet Union. You must also not ponder how Jews compiled so much wealth which the Nazis "stole" from them as the Jews were nothing but simple country villagers innocently living out their peaceful existence.

The Greatest Lie Ever Told.

Yep.

I don't get it. Why would they lie about such a tragedy? I'm sorry Jow Forums but it happened and there is nothing we can do (unfortunately) to change that. If I had a time machine I would kill hitler

Reminder that no death camps were found in American occupied territory, the holocaust camps conveniently were in Soviet territory and they had great incentive to shame the Germans.

Reminder that there is plenty of physical proof. And besides that my grandmother has seen her friends being loaded into trucks.
And no, I'm not jewish. I'm a tall blonde Dutch guy.

Why would they lie? Really? Have you seen the rhetorical power of the Holocaust in protecting Jewish interests? And reminder they lied before about 6 million, the holocaust wasn’t the first time they tried, it was merely the lie that was finally believed.

Show me some physical proof of the holocaust. Why would Jews be starving if they were being gassed?

Attached: 6 million 1919.jpg (823x1174, 266K)

Look buddy. It happened. There are so many testimonies, pictures, material.
The fact you can ignore all the evidence just proves how much of a sociopath you are. I feel only pity towards you man wish you could at least have emotions.

Lol. Me too, my grandpa and millions of his friends also escaped the holocaust. Fortunately when they were taken to the death camps they were put in the line called “people who will escape and tell their story later” instead of the “gas” line.

Attached: giant electric chair.jpg (1022x760, 268K)

If it happened then prove it. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. They never found a gas chamber. Where’s the physical evidence? I’m not saying their weren’t camps and that nobody died, I’m saying there was no order to exterminate all the Jews.

Remember we cracked the Nazi code during the war. We never heard anything about gas chambers or extermination. So the holocaust happened but the German command never talked about it????

And btw, a bunch of wedding rings in a box or a few pictures of starving Jews is not proof of the holocaust. Where’s the proof?

EVERY SINGLE historian in the world says that it happened. Even FRENCH historians agree. EVEN PEOPLE LIVING IN FRANCE AGREE YOU MORON

Oh shut uo. You are about to burst a precious vein if you go on.

>what somebody says about the holocaust in a country where stating any number under 6 million is illegal matters
Sure thing, kike.

So torture doesn't work and should never be allowed in interrogations?

ye but fuck france doe nigguh

Attached: imrs.jpg (480x320, 66K)

Every SINGLE scientist believes in Global Warming.......

>can't handle the truth so he has to escape to his own little world
I'm just obeying the law mate, I can't seny this event. Doesn't mean I'm jewish
Das rayciss
Which is also a real thing. What's your point?

everyone also says that a bunch of larping slav niggers are macedonias
Whats your point frog

I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to European holocaust (((historians)))

it is known.

yes they all conspired together in one great big jndocumented huddle a story spanning milkions of people.

and they did it all before the internet.

the jews deserve to win the world. theyre light years ahead of the cumskins.