Nonessential Federal Employees are Parasites

A parasite is an organism that cannot exist on its own, but instead must obtain its sustenance from another.

All federal employees are parasites. Some are beneficial, such as members of the US military, which we, who are not parasites, gladly pay to sustain so they can protect our freedoms.

Most federal employees, however, are not beneficial, but instead are blood sucking ticks. Nancy and Chuck thought they were clever trying to make us feel bad that 800,000 of these non-essential federal employees, who will get paid, are suffering. They also want us, the host organism, to feel badly that we don't want millions more blood sucking parasites from Latin America to come in.

We are done as the host. It is about to get very bad for you if you are a parasite. You have been warned.

Attached: parasite.jpg (300x277, 12K)

Im TSA and i feel esential and enjoy my job. If anything be mad at the fed employees who have a month long vacation and still getting paid while not working.

PURGE

what a fucking bootlicker. whens the last time someone threatened americas freedom? oh right, it was when america had a civil war. modern military members deployed to keep our opiods safe in the middle east are bigger welfare queens than the people in our parks and passport offices. i cant get a fucking passport in my city until this shutdown ends but i guess they were just parasites anyways, who needs em right? fuck national parks while we r at it, who cares about domestic american activity when we can fund our welfare queens shooting brown people in other countries!

hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaah how many terrorist has TSA stopped since its inception?

in canada "Employment in the public sector accounts for 20% of employed Canadians. "
1/5 of canadians are on gov't payroll, and god knows how many are taking welfare.

>Some are beneficial, such as members of the US military, which we, who are not parasites, gladly pay to sustain so they can protect our freedoms.

oh fuck off you brainwashed idiot

A mailman fuck your girlfriend?

Boomer post

The TSA stopped 3,957 guns people tried to smuggle on to planes in 2017. Any one, or every one of those nearly 4,000 could be stopped terrorist attacks.

We would have safer flights if we disbanded TSA and instead allowed every non-con white male to carry on board a weapon. Baseball bats would be sufficient to deter any attack. Still, I said that some federal employees are beneficial and it appears you are, so don't take my post personally. I am right.

It would be better if non whites just weren’t allowed on planes

Fuck you antifa commie. When the shit hits the fan the US military will side with us non-parasites.

the us military is filled with self-serving knuckleheads that society discarded. they'll do whatever gets them fed

you fell for the propaganda

Well, you know the word at least.
Now if you could only figure out just how it applies to your lifelong indoctrination.

Man I don't hate much, but I hate ticks

>All federal employees are parasites. Some are beneficial
A parasite is necessarily harmful.

>I'm TSA

lol

friendly reminder, avoid ticks by supplementing your pet's diet with brewer's yeast and garlic.

According to the Pet Poison Helpline, garlic is about five times as toxic as onions for cats. So, your kitty can eat less garlic but do more damage. It can take about 5 grams of onion to harm a cat, but eating any amount of garlic can negatively affect your cat's health.

Brewers yeast idk about tho

Garlic is not fucking toxic....bullshit science.
You don't need much...one tiny piece per week,

Brewers yeast is redpilled as fuck....my dogs and cats never get ticks or fleas.
I bring my dogs on hunts, they come back clean
start adding that shit to sauces you make, protein like a motherfucker as well.

Trump is going to wish he had kept the government open when all of the economic indicator releases are delayed. He won't be able to talk about how he's helping the economy anymore. 4d chess my ass lol

It's another form of welfare.
AOC wants to replace welfare with forced government jobs, destroying the private sector.

Attached: aoc-jobs.png (1805x486, 390K)

>A parasite is an organism that cannot exist on its own, but instead must obtain its sustenance from another.

Attached: 1538108440383.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

Oh please All the "essential" employees do is go to meetings and make decisions based on the work of everyone else. Without all the lower level "ticks" the essential employees can't make good decisions cause they have nothing to base their decision on. That's not to say there are some people who don't do a thing, and are peaches, but in general this essential vs. non-essential thing doesn't make sense to take seriously. But yeah if you want more preventable disasters to occur because of corrupt companies go ahead, fuck the feds. If you want a Fukushima happening in USA spewing radiation everywhere , go ahead fuck the feds! The reactor exploding was preventable.

it would be even better if non-whites weren't allowed.

Attached: 1489496803780.jpg (1000x768, 272K)

>The reactor exploding was preventable
Every nuclear disaster has been preventable, chernobyl only happened because fucktards on shift manually disabled all the safety protections.
Fukushima was poor planning.

Who enabled the poor planning? Feds not doing their jobs. So, we need them to do their job, or the industry will cut corners and disaters happen. Now I'm not talking about economic regulations. But with stuff like nuclear plants and airplanes , yeah you probably want to take that seriously

>Who enabled the poor planning? Feds not doing their jobs
I don't know anything about Fukushima or jow Japanese politics work, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was political wrangling to bring jobs to their district. It's not like the Japs aren't aware they're on the 'ring of fire' fault