Are the French the greatest white people ever?

From helping to establish America, healthy meals for their schoolchildren, fitness as a way of life, Cuisinart, the list goes on...

Attached: macron-1070109.jpg (590x350, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/31/ozy-french-language/9781569/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

healthy french movie star

Attached: france.jpg (635x420, 113K)

Non.

this is the body you will get when you drink 14 bottles of wine a day.

Historically?
British/Anglo's are number 1 because they spread their language/culture more than you(USA,CANADA,AUS), all you did is flood Bantu Africa with French so now everyone thinks French is a nigger language kek.

Next I'd put Germany and Spain above you, because Germans are better at creating stuff, and Spain is better at conquering see Latin America.

Then I'd put Italy above you because of Ancient Rome, all France had were fat cuck kings..

Heck even Sweden and nordic lands for all the cuck talk are more cooler than you, their languages sound interesting.. The women are all dimes.

The most ridiculous post I've ever seen on Jow Forums

oui, les femmes sont bonnes, la nourriture est excellente (la meilleur au monde), la culture est géniale, la langue est belle mais le gouvernment est de la merde.

Bombs in America, but they loved him in France.

Attached: le Humour.jpg (600x800, 91K)

>British/Anglo's are number 1 because they spread their language/culture more than you(USA,CANADA,AUS), all you did is flood Bantu Africa with French so now everyone thinks French is a nigger language kek.
And the future is African, so jokes on you

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/31/ozy-french-language/9781569/

>The language beloved by Parisian poets, Russian aristocrats and pretentious grad students is set to reclaim its title when it becomes the world's most commonly spoken language by the year 2050, according to a study by Natixis, an investment bank.

Attached: blacked.jpg (2000x3000, 802K)

Attached: IronMacron.jpg (652x327, 85K)

Do ethnic French even exist anymore? Not trying to joke I’m honestly just wondering seeing how mixed up that country has become.

>14 bottles of wine a day
I think you mean beer.

Undoubtedly. Anything French is superior.

I thought they surrendered to Germany again?

She reminds me of a woman I know.
I think I'm going to try and bang her.

Aww, les monarchistes n'apprécient pas le poste. A reminder to all shit bag Americans and Canadians, the Rights of Man was conferred upon in France, established in America and furthered by the French. Go eat yo maple donuts and Frito chili cheese chips fat ass fucks.

My nigga Depardieux be hella thicc

No French are borderline shit their whites. Greatest whites are Danes or Dutch

Attached: depardieu-reut.jpg (476x317, 19K)

No Americans are number 1. Russians number 2. Italians number 3.

Gerard Depardieu is based and redpilled

Attached: depardieu_bear_hug_putin.jpg (660x371, 31K)

Dites merci aux français...

Attached: 7wKxlpJjkCxuv-g9QhqjoDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg (467x234, 39K)