Called it!

As many others here called it too. As soon as she tweeted “I want to live in Canada!” The cucks over there grant her asylum HAHAHAHAHAH!

Attached: 8031AD09-9752-49C7-B384-9BC9DC9D3528.jpg (828x1383, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elle.com/culture/career-politics/a25775224/rahaf-mohammed-al-qunun-saudi-refugee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm ok with this.

Is this the first thread about her that didn't start with a super filtered photo?

At least your not racist though

>goes to Canada
>discover Canada is now full of Saudi doctors who are still very much muzzies
>gets killed
tick tock, it'll happen

>wont let whites from SA in but they'll let her.

She's now much closer to me. I am the based Jew who will impregnate her and give her foot massage

Just let this place rot

Based saudi waifu
Im ok with this

Can't destroy the whites if you allow them asylum

Australia offered this Saudi slut asylum and she rejects us? All Australians are outraged now. How rude.

Is this the bitch that likes to show her body parts online?

good, send all the ugly ones to canada

In 30 years, the US will need a northern wall

>who are still very much muzzies

Half-true, they act muzzie but when they're here they drink alcohol, eat pork, fuck white bitches and never pray.

t. medfag who worked with those saudi residents and wishes we would kick them all out

>go full apostate
>move to another muslim country
Damn she didn't think this shit through

It’s all about the gibs. Only Sweden can top cucknada.

she has rejected Islam out of Saudi Arabia
>no hijab

I'm amazed that Canadastan let her in

At least it gives Barron Trump at platform to campaign on.

Actually she is the first real refugee who actually needed shelter. Except Arab Christians, but they were not accepted as far as I know.

>Half-true, they act muzzie but when they're here they drink alcohol, eat pork, fuck white bitches and never pray.
That just means that they have an increased likelihood of sudden jihad to correct Allah's sin count. There is a running meme with Muslims that kill non-Muslims. They will hit the strip clubs, drink and all sorts of unislamic things because if they "fight in the way of Allah" their sins are wiped clean and they get a first class pass to paradise.

Islam creates so many eager mass murderers due to this physiological trick

As soon as she sees the prices in her local grocery store, she'll want to go back.

She'll now become a vocal activist constantly acting against whites, like that Afghan retard who told us not to hate Muslims because they will kill us otherwise.

>I'm ok with this.
Are you ok if I want to stay in your parents basement?

Attached: Gtfo1.jpg (395x400, 65K)

Thank you Canada for ushering in an era of "nation-shopping" for aspiring roasties from sandnigger shitholes

Attached: maple.gif (480x480, 2.89M)

ppl think this is great, but i predict she will get killed by her own kind here...

we need it now

The saudis will just hire someone to take her out

Give it to me straight
How long until Canada isn't considered a member of the Anglo sphere anymore?
At least we mutts still have evil white men in power; the head of immigration in Canada is literally a Somalian

Will canada take all our niggers as well?

trips makes it happen

That would be a real red pill for a lot of people.

Attached: Muslim moderate.jpg (485x490, 101K)

Attached: CanadianBorder.png (640x416, 441K)

Reminder

She's not wearing a hijab, let alone a niqab

Think about how that makes Muslims feel

This chick is living a giant fuck you to Muslims

You guys should stone her to death to make them jealous.

That looks like a man

Behold the Leaf in all his dubious glory!

Attached: 137237-leaves-fence-748x421.jpg (748x421, 27K)

Thanks for posting the ugly whore's real unfiltered pic.

Ok leaf, you can have her for as long as she can manage to stay alive, but in our culture if you take a bitch you have to give a bitch in return. Who do you have in mind? We prefer 18 or below just like you took an 18 year old.

How does a white person get refugee status in Canada?

get fucked you moron

Muslims don't reveal the inside of their laws

I'm a Kafir and proud

All sand niggers must hang

Fuck off mutt no one is speaking to you

Attached: ameritard.png (1080x890, 325K)

Chop off your dick.

I saw an article on Google news today at work where they used a picture of a hot girl with blue eyes. Jesus.

This post is exactly why nobody in the west wants you muzzies here. You can't live in our society.

she's got that puerto rican forehead real estate

Touched a nerve? KYS Camel fucker

>implying we ever want to live in your degenerate poorfag society
You can have the fugly rejects tho, like the pajeeta leafs took with poo on her jeans.

Attached: 1546906268051.jpg (940x627, 70K)

So Australia and Canada are fighting over this shitskin or something? The absolute state of these two anglo cucknations

Nah, you go kys for us in the next war :^)

Of course Trudeau wouldn't miss an opportunity to virtue signal. What an absolute faggot

That pajeet has shit on her jeans, silly pajeet.

> t.

Attached: 1546713158967.png (420x420, 17K)

Now she can poo in Toronto streets

Why dont you guys live like civilized people so no one wants to leave?

So you see this one hideous whore that left and think we want to leave?

Texas took in a bunch and now we have Syriac churches that are calling us all heathens and telling them not to interact with us.

>one hideous whore
No a shit ton of people are leaving the middle east and coming here. It fucking sucks man just be civil and not autistic barbarians.

Remind me again, how many left Saudi Arabia before this half niggress?

It's ok. Texas can handle itself.

Attached: 1546384718086.jpg (625x457, 55K)

>Help, I'm being oppressed by Saudis
>I need to seek refuge in a country in which the Saudis holds incredible amounts of power

The only fucking place worse she could have chosen where the Saudis will literally get away with murder would be the US.

Attached: matt damon jr.jpg (298x224, 8K)

KeK, based and saudipilled.

Fuck you we already have spics and pajeets everywhere and now we gotta deal with these orthodox retards that are actually pro-islam but vehemently anti-protestantism

OPEN THE BORDER

how many days until ksa bombs canada for being faggots

Attached: 1533782009247.jpg (1024x598, 53K)

They come here because we hand out free shit and apologize when they kill us. Christian North Africans probably said this same gay shit as they were being conquered.

Basically, if you're a white man working in a white country paying taxes you're funding your own genetic replacement with inferior, likely inbred, 3rd world welfare leeches. She'll likey get free housing, food, healthcare, education, dentistry, etc, etc, all out of the Canadian taxpayers pockets, and you're racist if you don't like that.

You're all arabs dude syria, iraq, jordan etc. I don't care where about the particulars you're all one race and an awful awful one at that. You have the worst culture and the worst taste in food and you're all ugly and brown. Like black people look better than you man thats a serious problem. And you're all obsessed with white women to the point of insanity even blacks arent that thirsty.

Makes me fucking sick. If this entitled bitch comes here I will personally track her down, stuff her in a box and send her back.

Attached: canada isisna.jpg (604x847, 60K)

The gibs argument isnt it man most of the ones here work and they all study STEM in college. Its not a muslim-christian thing either cause they're all awful as a people.

You guys know that she renounced islam .
and is an atheist .

That's the whole reason she's in this mess .

>elle.com/culture/career-politics/a25775224/rahaf-mohammed-al-qunun-saudi-refugee/

>Here's everything you need to know about the case.
>Who is Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, and why was she trying to flee Saudi Arabia?

>al-Qunun is an 18-year-old student from Ha'il, Saudi Arabia, a country she describes as "like a prison." She told the New York Times in an interview that her family has abused her for her entire life, including locking her in a room for six months after she cut her hair in a way they didn't like; she also said her brother frequently beat her. "I can’t make my own decisions," she told the Times. "Even about my own hair I can’t make decisions."

>al-Qunun also declared herself an atheist, which is a crime in Saudi Arabia. She fears that if she is sent back to Saudi Arabia, she will either be arrested on charges of apostasy or disobedience, or her family will kill her for dishonoring them. These fears are not unfounded—her cousin publicly threatened to kill her on Twitter.

Fuck off Muhammad, you're not welcome here.

Yeah, and a living giant fuck you to all Canadians.

>syria, iraq, jordan
None of those are Arabs, they're Arabic speakers. May I suggest you lurk more?

>you're all ugly and brown.
You're looking at the reject in OP and generalizing.
>And you're all obsessed with white women to the point of insanity even blacks arent that thirsty.
Lol no we aren't. They're all over the place throughout the gulf and no local gives a shit about them, pic related. Now if you said we were obsessed with Moroccan women you'd be closer to the truth.

Anyhow, you need to lurk much more.

Attached: euro women in Arabia.jpg (590x852, 79K)

This. I wonder how much a muzzie Imam is will to pay to ransom her back?

Is that bad? 10/10 would smash

Kek

nice rack face/10

After all that work escaping one Muslim country, she just willingly moves into another?

no, we were too slow at processing her application so canada stepped in at the request of the unhcr

The gulf states floodgate is gonna open soon enough once atheism starts spreading throughout your region which is inevitable with the help of the internet and the ex-muslim foundations that keep propping. Islam cant survive the salafist doctrine and your gonna have to just begin advocating as a cultural endeavor and realize that there is a giant possibility that there is no afterlife. Sunni Islam in particular is gonna get hit the hardest with this since the shia's value the teaching of Ali which are way more reasonable than all of the hadiths teachings.

One qt3.14 is not an issue really. Anyone could have given it to her, it won't affect their country that much. It's the principle though.

Lets, be honest, who in the their right mind would want to live in the hell that is called Australia?

Imajun da smell

i wud av a giggle if she blew shit up

Did her parents have ass wiping money back home?
>prediction
in 9 months she will go back. After she fully recovers from he abortion. And gets a free 170k virgin reconstruction from some leaf doc.

Attached: dead(2).png (504x790, 685K)

Yeah whatever, we already have one of the highest numbers of atheists in the region if not the world (yeah higher than your country) but they all still want to stay here. Must be really comfy eh?

The leafs fell for the muh persecution meme, fucking retards.

Attached: religion-statista.jpg (958x682, 69K)

we can use her
remember she disavowed islam
and if one of our shitskins religion of peaces her,it works in our favor

Attached: 1533832089050.gif (300x300, 128K)

>wrong
she isnt a virgin and quite likely also pregnant. She will unrenounce when this is all over. Much like the 20 min marriages when you buy a hooker in SA.

She'll come back alright, but in pieces. Thot Patrol Sans Frontières.

Wow, your religion truly is satanic

That's our culture not religion. Women are property. Problem? Go be a cuck elsewhere.

>respect other cultures
>protec your culture
>dont force mix incompatible cultures
Someday, it may save your life

Oh great, we have one more. I hope that chimp enjoys it's vitamin D deficiency

Attached: nigger_lose_fingers_and_feet_thx_winterchan.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Not a bad idea

Nice job with this thread, sandnigger. You really stirred up the faggot white nights and roasties over this useless sack of shit.

Can i do the same?

some friendly advice:
food > internet

There are plenty of people who work and get gibs - scholarships, minority business tax breaks, welfare for the wife, etc. If they're also here to enjoy degeneracy, so much the worse. Certainly most of them are not here for that, they're here for the gibs and because they want to live in a white society. The specific motivation isn't terribly important. It is a bad thing that they are here, and there is no virtue in us allowing them to leave their shitboxes.