Based Leafs grant Saudi teen amnesty

Chad JT Says Canada will offer trapped airport girl Rahaf al-Qunun refugee status. This is what a civilized, compassionate, multicultural, feminist, Foriegn and Immigration policy looks like. Better than You. U mad, pol?

Attached: C016C204-D262-4FFC-A5DB-E976F5DAA07A.jpg (960x600, 28K)

She renounced islam though so it's no biggie.

I thought the Aussies did already

I can't wait to cross the rainbow bridge and rake your ass

Poor girl will be beheaded in Canada by some muzzie. Screencap this.

checked

Attached: 911checked.jpg (400x447, 19K)

>I can't wait to cross the rainbow bridge and rake your ass
Kek'd, but also, kinda gay.

>Poor girl will be beheaded in Canada by some muzzie. Screencap this.
Put me in the screencap.

Also, Canada is fucked. OPEC will retaliate. Your shitty sand oil is about to get rekt.

She's an asylum seeker that actually requires asylum, I have no problem with this.

*skips your immigration process that many work hard and suffer through*

your response would be different if it was a guy

refugee status is part of the immigration process, by law (international and domestic) and simple morality. Get a basic education, memeflag.

We don't know if she needed asylum at all. She's apparently from a rich family, her father woudlnt' buy her a bentley so she had a hissy fit. Also she's ugly as shit so no thanks to another genetic abomination in our country.

1.8 billion muslims worldwide in need of help. You offering your apartment?

how long until she's beheaded by the muslims here?

Imagine being a dane and trying to be edgy. I hope your whole country floods over.

Also this will piss off shitskin muzzies so it's fine with me

>Imagine being a dane
Most of them are on antidepressants.
I'm an expat. Don't have to pay any income taxes, and the salary is very good. Food and transportation is taken care of by the company too. Basically I shitpost her most of the day, and collect a six figure paycheck in real dollars.

Now that I think about it, don't think I've ever seen an edgy Dane. Valid point leafbro.

They can flood too. I'm not in Danmark.

>he fell for the oldest trick in the book to get asylum
Lmao what a gullible idiot

Don't fight guys, there's enough half-nigger whores where she came from to go 'round

Checked and it will happen. Thot patrol is without borders.

Australia really dropped the ball here. We should have rolled out the red carpet for this bitch - our very own Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

This is a massive global win for the leaf. Shame on the ALP for not calling out the Liberals on this.

I'm conservative as fuck but I will be giving my top preference to the Greens next election.

Nah. Fuck all sandniggers.