How do I break the ice with shy asian girls on campus?

(Not a sad virgin begging for help, this is a sincere inquiry)

I see all these short asian qts walking around campus but they're really shy and basically never make eye contact, let alone drop a hint or initiate eye contact. I have balls and am willing to go out of my comfort zone to get an azn gf but I don't know a lot about PUA stuff and would like some semi-specific suggestions about how I can strike up a conversation with shy girls entirely minding their own business.

Attached: 1519180148347.jpg (800x800, 87K)

*or initiate conversation, fugg

Find some excuse to talk to them, join a club that has a lot of them or talk to them about assignments in class. Don't just walk up to random ones walking around though, they will be uncomfortable no matter what you say.

My school is the most anti-social school in the world and clubs are basically non-existent (there is an asian culture club but going there as a white guy would look really thirsty), I'm okay with making some uncomfortable when the prize is juicy asian puss.

Basically this, find an excuse to talk to them and work your way up from there.

Women are weird as fuck, if they've never met you then you are this dangerous stranger but after the first contact it's suddenly ok to talk to them.

I understand the general principle but sometimes you have to make your own luck, most of these qts are just running back to their room after class with no one around to fuck them.

So do you guys just jerk off all day or what

yes

Can you direct me to someone else who has actually had sex before?

do you not realize what site you're on?

challenge them to a kung fu duel. if you win they are obliged to serve you until they can prove themselves to their ancestors.

im not understanding the point of this. maybe you should learn chinese.

You sound shy. I'm shy

Literally position yourself in their path, walk towards them, when they notice you continue to make eye contact, and once you get within close range say "Hi, I just wanted to say you're beautiful. My name's [user]." Reach your hand out, giver her a second. "I was wondering if you wanted to [date]."

That's when she unleashes 10 years of karate on yuor pasty white ass. Or you become that campus stalker guy.

I'm an elliot rogders type mix.
I was raised around Asian women.
My advice is to avoid them.
Sure they might look pretty but, damn near all of the are whores.
Only care for material and status.
If you are celebrity tier and rich you can get an asian wife.
Who will leave you or nag you until your spirit breaks.
I would rather be friendzoned by a black chick then be married to an asian women.
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!

A beautiful girl will never react violently to being called beautiful. If you approached unconfidently and it made her doubt your intent, learn from your mistake and try again. It'll get easier with time.

That is sexual harassment in today's society.

I hate to be the guy who pisses on people offering him advice but no one who knew what they were talking about would suggest that, you have to start with an actual conversation.

This is how you solve your problem. You can start with an "actual conversation" rather than being honest in the reason you wanted to talk to her, but you run a couple risks:
>you may not be able to start a diversionary conversation in all scenarios where you see a beautiful girl, thus you're lowering your options
>she may see straight through your diversionary strategy, and become rightly weirded out by your dishonesty (in which case you would become a "creep")
>she doesn't see through your diversionary strategy, and you proceed to have a conversation about something other than what you actually wanted to talk about. As time goes on, you may lose the confidence you initially had in approach, and decide to make absolutely no moves on her. You might part ways thinking "well, I'll just ask her out the next time," surrendering yourself to the chance that you never see her again, she instead meets some stud that did ask her out, or that you meet again and make the same mistake and enter a platonic relationship with her waiting for the right moment to find out if she's even interested in you.

It's not worth it, man. Just grow a pair.

They're shy only with you.

Nice bait. Enjoy your friend zone, in best case, or enjoy being like a whore (whuch they are) in worst case.

Last reply before I go to bed. The technique I described does not lead to any friendzone, either she reciprocates your advance or she doesn't, that's it. That's the beauty of it, no waiting around to let her decide what the relationship is going to be. Don't get invested in whores, obviously, but don't be afraid to sleep with one once in a while.

>being used
>which

fix

You are lowering your chances by verbalizing it. Unpopular opinion here, but it kills attraction. In 100% it ruined everything for me.
Dating usually starts after sex. This is how it worked for me. I never, ever explicitly ask.

OP should grow a pair, anyway.

Start with simple things like asking for the time or directions, maybe even you can get a question about how their day is going. Work up from there.

I should do that more often, I've tried it a few times. Still, could use something more substantial.

best way for me was to sit down with them during lunch. They can't run away then and it would be impolite to leave.

Keep in mind that they are shy, so start carefully. If you come in hot they will freak out and run (done that a few times).

It could also be a good idea to ask about the hometown and how conservative it is.

Good luck user

What's a good excuse for sitting with them? When there are plenty of seats free it's weird to just plop next to them without a reason, and I don't think I could pretend to not know anybody else lol.
>It could also be a good idea to ask about the hometown and how conservative it is.
What?

I usually went with "Hi, I'm user. I don't know anyone here, mind if I sit down with you?"

Found my ex-wife that way.

Actually, last time I just went with "Hi, I'm user. Mind if I sit down?" and then "Nice to meet you. How are your studies going?"

most girls in general are sluts. you probably only have methods to attract a slut gf. do you have a job and stuff, or are you just a kid?

I've mostly just fucked sluts yeah, I'm a 2nd year uni student who currently has no car or job, some money but not that much.