Evil nazis made it to South Dakota! what do we do to stop them?

evil nazis made it to South Dakota! what do we do to stop them?

Attached: PSX_20190111_180850.jpg (1080x1344, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/Awakening/2967456
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1526079862803.png (565x303, 111K)

Why is she such an anti-white bitch? She needs to be slapped around a bit.

omigod a sticker witch hunt nao

call @dannyocoulson

they look like good guys.

>because a teen jewess doesn't approve!
kys

what does she think she will do in doxxing these guys? they just put up a sticker

fuck white women, seriously

They're pretty slow. I saw Patriot Front posters all over Keystone when I visited last year. I was humored and wondered if it was locals or tourists that put them up.

anyway now on to the important question: from where did this footage come and by what means did she gain access?

She went in to the business and asked to see the footage

I'm honestly about done with white women
They seem to want to destroy the white race more than anyone else

>Baizuo (/ˈbaJˌtswɔː/;[1] Chinese: 白左 báizuǒ, literally "white left"[2]) is a derogatory Chinese neologism used to refer to Western leftist liberal elites.[3][4][5] It refers to the left faction in the culture wars in Western politics,[original research?] implying support of multiculturalism, political correctness and positive discrimination. In more than 400 answers submitted by Zhihu users during 2015 to May 2017, the term is defined as referring to those who are hypocritically obsessed with political correctness in order to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority motivated from an ignorant and arrogant Western-centric worldview who pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours. A related term is shèngmǔ (圣母, 聖母, literally "holy mother (bitch)", title for the mother of an emperor), a sarcastic reference to those whose political opinions are guided by emotions and a hypocritical show of selflessness and empathy, represented by celebrities.

>omg wtf what assholes!
>any1 got their number lol

Why the fuck would they give it?

Im not googling whatever shit that triggered her.
Nigger loving faggot spotted.
Oh is a woman.
Back to the real world.

Because they are against racism like every sane whiteoid...

I've always been here tho

Attached: 1471204567596.png (1167x800, 1.89M)

lmfao, we have negro allies.
Makes me feel a bit less hateful and more justified in my rage. It's like a second opinion.

That's not a nigger

Send me some of those. I have a wonderful place to put them

Where does the Patriot Front operate?

In their mother’s basement

People like this girl need to be constantly publicly called out for being anti-white.

a white nigga of the malcolm x persuasion

Fucking rapid city, sioux falls, and huron.. Letting in stupid ass minorties into their cities and watch the crime rate go up along with the drugs. 10 years ago south dakota used to be a nice safe state where you could sleep with your doors unlocked. Hell, even mitchell has gone to shit these days.

>dude in the hat looks mexican or jewish

really made me think about the rabbi and whats he doing

They always get a nasty fate, nothing good comes of entertaining trash.

NEW CHAN IS DOXXING JIDF WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

NEW CHAN IS DOXXING JIDF GET THE FUCK IN HERE FAGGOTS TELL EVERYONE IN EVERY THREAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>upvotes

>last name Godfried
Jews aren’t white

There's still of tons white women that's anti white
I should go for black women

looks like a bhajit nazi

>flipping off a fucking sticker