"Judge orders conspiracy extremist to turn over records to Sandy Hook families in defamation case"

"Judge orders conspiracy extremist to turn over records to Sandy Hook families in defamation case"

Strange how the families waited until May and then he was kicked off a bunch of platforms.

sfgate.com/local/article/Judge-orders-conspiracy-extremist-to-turn-over-13527574.php

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x573, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckHNVpOlmKE&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzr14iVZ8sk&t=30s
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3305043/Bindi-Irwin-s-Dancing-Stars-contract-rejected-judge-demands-proof-father-Steve-dead-entitled-230k-pay.html
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chilling comments as usual. Imprison someone for wrongthink?

Attached: Comments.png (876x575, 85K)

>"extremist"
As if normies don't know Alex Jones by now
god i hate the press
what records are they talking about? Why does Jones have to turn over anything?

>water filter man hurt my feelings
The abslotue state of crisis actors

He’s a puppet. They’re using him as a fake example to frighten other whistle blowers

>crisis actors
Who are about to financially rape AJ

So I dont know how I feel about the whole Sandy Hook conspiracy, but I'll post some redpills on it I saved just because

Attached: sandy hoax article before shooting.jpg (1941x1044, 1.04M)

Alex is controlled opposition now, there is no denying it. I don't even care, I know those families are deep state as well. So now Alex needs to give the deep state access to Infowars. Big deal.
Remember people, if you ask Alex who's turning the kids gay and wants to terminate the white race it's the Chinese.
He will not name the Jew for there crimes ever. Just Soros because he's allowed to, Soros was a Nazi collaborator.
Who's pushing the immigrants, the globalists.....

Attached: 1545808785431.jpg (720x710, 62K)

It's absolutely outrageous that these lawsuits are even being considered. It's a total violation of Alex's freedom of speech

Attached: sandy hoax father.gif (230x209, 2.88M)

@dannyocoulson is alex jones

Yep

>You know who controls hollywood? The muslims

Attached: sandy hoax super bowl singers.jpg (2172x2536, 1.85M)

Attached: sandy hoax crisis actor.jpg (542x540, 39K)

remember when Trump told Alex to back off pizzagate because it would expose republicans

Attached: sandy hoax questions.png (644x937, 73K)

Thanks. Here's my favorite documentary on that subject by the way. They tried to purge it from YT but the truth has a certain ring to it! youtube.com/watch?v=ckHNVpOlmKE&feature=youtu.be

>conspiracy extremist
Wrong think now makes you an extremist.

I dont actually. Link? I'd like tot see that

Attached: sandy hoax.jpg (1368x3008, 2.26M)

You can think all you want, when you publish it and imply its fact youve crossed legal lines, obviously.

Thanks fren

Attached: sandy hoax dark knight rises.jpg (568x320, 152K)

Attached: sandy hoax kid in pakistan.jpg (599x315, 68K)

Attached: sandy hoax woods man.png (1209x665, 920K)

Attached: sandy hoax man in woods.jpg (2023x1788, 785K)

Attached: sandy hook info.jpg (2312x3698, 1.77M)

I don't. Sauce?

Attached: sandy hoax annie actor.jpg (680x3002, 460K)

webm of the gif I posted above

Attached: sandy hoax father.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Attached: sandy hook zohar.jpg (970x629, 658K)

Attached: Parkland and Sandy Hoax.jpg (733x924, 171K)

Attached: sandy hoax child actors abuse.jpg (1246x2081, 848K)

Is Know more news a shill and if not why would a shill like Infowars have him on? Are they both shill or neither? m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzr14iVZ8sk&t=30s

Attached: FE509BFE-E8A7-4FFE-B4C7-61F3892F8C45.jpg (309x303, 23K)

Attached: sandy hook pol warning.jpg (800x600, 114K)

Attached: sandy hoax donation fund.png (505x407, 161K)

Attached: sandy hoax firehouse trees.jpg (1226x691, 123K)

You've never smiled or shook when you're overcome with emotion?

You just got sauce, some joker on Jow Forums told ya!

He seems just a bit too jolly for a guy whose daughter was shot to death literally just a couple hours before

Attached: sandy hook millions.jpg (761x717, 156K)

Attached: 1537638850977.png (387x409, 228K)

Attached: sandy hoax christmas trees 2.jpg (930x525, 113K)

Attached: sandy hoax wrong date 2.jpg (573x259, 44K)

Attached: sandy hoax victoria soto.jpg (1051x877, 171K)

>be Alex Jones attorney
>demand judge open the coffins of all the kids
>lawsuit suddenly disappears

Attached: sandy hoax info.png (1886x1377, 239K)

Attached: sandy hoax qs.png (721x272, 20K)

I don’t get it

Attached: sand hoax door opens outward not kicked in.png (1097x668, 630K)

They did some thing with Christams trees. One tree for each child as a memorial. The conspiracy goes that they had the trees ready before the shooting even "occurred"

Attached: crisis actor.jpg (675x503, 55K)

Nope.
Or, if he is, he's the best actor I've ever seen, and they would be more about attacking and less about deplatforming.

Well
I think thats all I have

Attached: disarming conspiracy.jpg (480x480, 75K)

DID YOU KNOW THAT BENDY STEVE IRWINS DAUGHTER TRIED TO GET THE MONEY FROM HIS DEATH PAYOFFS AND THEY WOULDT GIVE IT TO HER AND THE JUDGE ORDERED HER TO PROVE HE DIED.

LATER THEY DECIDED TO GIVE IT TO HER. BUT HE WAS NEVER PROVEN DEAD

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3305043/Bindi-Irwin-s-Dancing-Stars-contract-rejected-judge-demands-proof-father-Steve-dead-entitled-230k-pay.html

Point being, you can't sue someone for defamation for something that never happened, and my FEE FEES the government pushes dont work.

Attached: steve-irwin_john_denver.jpg (971x864, 200K)

You lie.

False flags are definitely real

Attached: cia false flag plans.png (720x1280, 414K)

Their eye colors are different

remember when Peter Lanza was dead in New Jersey, and there was FBI and police all over the place in front of Ryan Lanza apartment.

I wonder where that claim came from.....

Attached: sandyhook on IG.png (932x777, 869K)

does anybody know someone who works at the cemeteries where they are buried? i know i guy who was a grounds keeper and he said they dug up some guy to get his figerprint for a criminal case. the odd thing is, the coroner just cut the dead dude's whole finger off and then they chucked him back in the grave.

Attached: 1544061534083.jpg (582x768, 50K)

um. no their not

you guys remember that time we had to wear those stupid yellow vests they always make you wear during those DHS exercises. uuuuugh

Attached: safey vests.png (1272x669, 867K)

Attached: adam lanza david hogg.jpg (500x325, 45K)

Steve Irwin has green eyes while John Denver has brown eyes

>eye colors prove who you are
just fuckign what the godamn fuck whatever. hed wear a wig youod go differnt person
anyway thats all you had to say so, he is him

turn over what records? like seriously?

>dude you stated a opinion with facts, um wtf give us access to all your computers

Sauce?

Attached: 1544235216342.jpg (720x720, 51K)

Attached: bait obvious.png (480x482, 83K)

Can't he argue that it is possible for a reasonable person to think about a conspiracy with all the information that this site has collected and have the lawsuit over

Infowars rose to become the #1 online media outlet and played an integral role in the election of Trump. That is why it's systematically being destroyed along with every other alternative media source. Soros(who is funding these lawsuits) and Brock are pure evil. If Trump doesn't defend his supporters and bring forth anti-trust action, then his presidency is a failure. Tucker touched upon the Jones/Trump issue last night.

Attached: media matters.jpg (1066x1711, 738K)

Sadly cremated

get the fuck out ok if wigs fool you you have no business on an intellectual conversation site
this isnt fukcing youtube and popularity land go fuck off

eye colors are NO different than a godamn wig you stupid nigger

the last straw was there is no handicapped parking at sandy hook.

Attached: 6a00d8341bf67c53ef0120a7f7bffc970b-800wi.jpg (300x250, 13K)

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (248x187, 11K)

There's the possibility that (((they))) have him by the balls bit my theory is (I'm a communications engineer) is he's be covertly hypnotized to ignore the Jew when he sees them. I know Mossad and I know of convert tactics. Covert hypnosis is very real. For all we know his new Jewish wife is his handler. He started going astray about the same time.
I honestly don't know though.

Attached: 1544353201115.jpg (640x427, 58K)

wtf is this? you said eye color means thats not the other person and you then call my fucking reply to the topic a joke? and then laugh like you have some fuckign standing here.

get the fuck out

>new Jewish wife
I know his ex wife and mother of his children are Jewish. I didnt know he got A SECOND Jewish wife though

how about all those weird bullet holes in Lauren Rousseau's car. Im no big brain CIA nigger, but that looks like exit hole

Attached: Lauren Rousseau car.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Alex jones is getting played by the Russians. They pose as CIA or NSA officers and give Alex scoops on stuff that is embaressing or inconvenient for US IC.

Alex gets but a little plausible deniability. His deplatforming was largely due to this.

Litfag here. These comments read like they were all written by the same individual.

checked and yes.

>These comments read like they were all written by the same individual.
>checked for truth

Blond whites have eyes that change color with change of environment.

I hope more of them die now that sheriff Israel is gone.

> when you publish it
Fuck off, I can put whatever I want on my website

proving that Jews run the country, even the judge was a fucking jew.

I would like to know exactly what these records en tale and why he has to hand them off to the families and not the lawyers.

I vaguely remember them pushing the whole pence is a rapist thing

nope just cause pain to others.

Russians

Attached: 1544798927432.jpg (833x485, 76K)

there are no cripples in sandy hook. they get put to sleep and go with the angels

Attached: Newtown.jpg (650x325, 28K)

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot you have no idea what you're even taking about.

AJ wasn't even the ringleader for the Sandy hoax shit, he was agnostic on the issue and made statements either direction before ever getting in trouble for it. "Worst" thing he did was having Wolfgang halbig on a bunch of times.

The people who were fanatical about Sandy hoax shit and harassing the families were proto q-tards from godlike productions and ATS and they mostly hated AJ. Basically a big excuse to railroad and humiliate the man with lawfare.

Ron PAUL wears brown contact lenses and he has green or blue eyes

Attached: ron_paul-sir_ian_mckellan.jpg (2160x1440, 1.52M)

Something else I find as odd is that if you search "Sandy Hook Shooting" on google or youtube out of all the auto fills they dont have anything that even hints at conspiracy theory and i know there are enough searches to put it up there.

threadly reminder that wolfgang halbig blew the FUCK out of sandy hoax
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
if you watch this and still think a shooting happened you're bluepilled npc garbage

>its a wig guys now everybody dont listen to him listen to me or i think i have some right to tell people what to post here or not

Mike Penance was accused long ago, since then he has a policy of never being alone in a room with someone else. He always has a third party or more there.
He ensures he can't be falsely accused again. Very smart man.

Attached: 1545283028915.jpg (618x741, 75K)

thats because they're all programmed the same way

literally that never happened..show proof

we'd all be going after these sick fucking reps too if that were true

Proper English, faggot?

/thread

Use bling or searx.me

Well, if sandy hook never happened, then AJ will not have a problem proving that fact. Otherwise, he gunna be so financial raped. Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Fuck AJ. His anus will be a ruined mess after all this is said and done.

You all really think Alex Jones isn't one of ((them)) lmfao? He is being used to destroy any essence of a truth movement. Nobody will ever believe you if you say an event is staged from now on and you might even go to jail for being associated with the fake free mason jew cock sucking shill Alex Jones.