Met a girl who’s into bloodplay. She wants to cut me

Met a girl who’s into bloodplay. She wants to cut me.

I want to date her but I’m not really into blood what’s some advice around BDSM?

Learning guides ect

Attached: CFCC4BE0-A197-472C-9EC5-AA041955F60D.png (1000x1000, 1.33M)

FUCKING
RUN

Fortnite is the best game ever in the history of gaming. You should play Fortnite instead of having a gf.

fuck you user. i've been trying to find a girl who will cut me and wear my blood for years. where did you meet her?

Nah man that's a pretty dangerous fetish.
Not just the cuts, but bloodborne pathogens is one of the easiest ways to transmit a disease.
I'm all for rough play, but when blood is involved you should really stop.

if she looks like pic related just surrender, it'll all be over soon

Attached: toga_mouth.png (702x702, 554K)

You're gonna be in a situation where things get carried away and you're going to be bleeding to death on the verge of an orgasm

Get a first aid kit for t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶d̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ every room.
Also towels. Lots of towels.

Attached: vlad.jpg (250x246, 7K)

>My gf wants to kill me
>Should I still hit that or nah?

Op is going to end up like that scene in Hostel where that chick is flicking the bean while that girls neck is slit while she hangs above her.

No

Attached: treatment.jpg (702x1024, 525K)

lol nice, i'd be down for it
where do you even meet these sort of ladies?

>she wants to cut you
I dunno, I never suggest getting into these
If you're the doer, then do your do and always ensure you do pre and postcare and ensure the partner's comfort
But as a good point for modern BDSM don't ever trust another to give that to you

Man, this has been my fetish for ages. The closest I've gotten is a girl who couldn't go through with the cutting part, fucking while I already had an open would and being bitten (but that barely broke the skin)

I just want to cover a bitch in my own blood while I give her the old hokey pokey. Is that so wrong?

Attached: 1534891249403.jpg (576x1024, 41K)

Tell her what you ste cool with and what you aren't cool with. BDSM isn't only about the edgy sex. It's also about communication between consenting adults. If you can't even bother to be honest and tell her you aren't into that stuff, you aren't ready to be in a relationship where BDSM is involved

if you don't want her, i'll take her.

Good taste girl wise bad taste show wise

Fuck dude. I know this feel.

I fucked this chick from tinder. She wanted my blood. To drink. I was like wtf

Attached: images_12.jpg (223x226, 9K)

Doesn't seem like you've been involved with BDSM before. Don't do it if you aren't confident she won't hurt you beyond what you agreed with and DEFINITIVELY DON'T DO IT before stating what's alright and what's not.
Don't do it just for the sex if you don't feel like trusting her.

Tell her the only blood will be hers.

punch her in the nose while fucking her and make her suck your dick while bleeding

>I want to date her and not satisfy her fetishes
She will either keep pushing soft limits until you agree to it down the road, you will have to help her find a new fetish, or satisfy her fetish once or many times.
Failing that, break up.

Blood play has a lot of dangers associated with it, you will risk getting scars and there is the risk of infection and disease. You should avoid anyone who is into cutting.

This sounds like the beginning of a horror movie

Has NOBODY on Jow Forums ever heard of Google?

Google "BDSM for beginners" for loads of info and advice