Cassie is best girl, Lauren and the other thots BTFO

Cassie is best girl, Lauren and the other thots BTFO.

Attached: cas4.jpg (472x534, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=&v=D5cZ-oLVJzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blonde in the Belly of the Beast is pretty good, since she's probably the only female youtuber after Pettibone that can talk intelligently on different topics.

Why do these stupid whores ruin their bodies (literally all they have going for them) by covering them with tattoos?

I wanna do naughty things to Cassie.

Attached: 442505628_l.jpg (414x386, 13K)

morrissey is an sjw cunt whose songs all sound the same

Attached: wei.jpg (1152x2048, 282K)

>Why do these stupid whores ruin their bodies (literally all they have going for them) by covering them with tattoos?

Cassie is the exception though.

On the other hand, he's incredibly racist in all the right ways.

i am intrigued tell me more

Attached: 1508171131245.png (657x478, 278K)

Morrissey is almost totally Jow Forums incarnate except for the vegan extremism. He's a nationalist, anti-immigrant, white supremacist.

This is good.

Attached: DKhiEMOVYAAYfFe.jpg (1200x1199, 185K)

>tattoos
>best girl

Attached: 1520186095815.jpg (284x178, 13K)

doesnt she have a nigglet?
she has nudes i think somewhere on the interwebz

Shes a bimbo who probably fucks like a goddess, what more could you ask for?

>doesnt she have a nigglet?

No, that's Lauren (((Simonsen)))

>she has nudes i think somewhere on the interwebz

Yes, I'm hoping that user can repost in this thread, she has an incredible body!! Nice and thicc.

He hates immigrants and said that the Chinese are a sub-species. He wants England to be full of the English, not pakis and Africans.

You can google his anti-immigrant statements. He also know about (((them))).
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=&v=D5cZ-oLVJzY

"If you must write prose and poems
The words you use should be your own
Don't plagiarise or take "on loan"
'Cause there's always someone, somewhere
With a big nose, who knows
And who trips you up and laughs
When you fall"

Attached: rt1.jpg (1277x1920, 378K)

Morrissey doesn't seem to like SJWs much.
>"But of course, we are all called racist now, and the word is actually meaningless. It’s just a way of changing the subject. When someone calls you racist, what they are saying is ‘Hmm, you actually have a point, and I don’t know how to answer it, so perhaps if I distract you by calling you a bigot we’ll both forget how enlightened your comment was.'"

>the smiths

some of there songs are catchy but from experience anyone who wears there shirts or talks about them only do so because they wantt to seem 2 deep 4 u

i wuld cum in her vagina if you know what i mean

More Morrissey quotes
>This is the Mayor of London! And he cannot talk properly! I saw an interview where he was discussing mental health, and he repeatedly said ‘men’el’… he could not say the words ‘mental health’. The Mayor of London! Civilization is over!
>London is second only to Bangladesh for acid attacks. All of the attacks are non-white, and so they cannot be truthfully addressed by the British government or the Met Police or the BBC because of political correctness.
>Halal slaughter requires certification that can only be given by supporters of ISIS, and yet in England we have halal meat served in hospitals and schools!

Chinks

Beauty and the Beta is a great show.

wat?

First, I'm not on the anti-semitism bandwagon, like so many of you dumb fags, here. But I really think that's a stretch ("big nose" is just... nosy.)
Furthermore, as much as I appreciate his occasional nibbling of red pills ("stop watching the news... the news contrives to frighten you... to make you feel all alone... to make you feel like your mind isn't your own"), he's got 10-34 times more lame anti-american, anti-trump, anti-western quotes on the record (even recently)
in short, fuck him and fuck you fucko

No

Attached: 1523988926384.jpg (2048x832, 251K)

>low IQ
>vegan
>tattooed
>single mother

>i wuld cum in her vagina if you know what i mean

her vag will lock on like a pair of vice grips if you know what i mean

she does look like she'd be good in the sack, i'll give you that.

lauren absolutely MOGGED

dude, Latino Morrissey fans are nuts. they think he's a god. It's an utterly bizarre phenomenon.

>she does look like she'd be good in the sack, i'll give you that.

I had a gf once who kinda looked like Cassie but with smaller tits and more of a horse face, best fuck ever, she was the town whore and me m8s would make fun of me but I didn't care, she sucked up every drop! :)

Her nudes are nice. She has a banging body.

>lauren absolutely MOGGED

this

That's fine. There's tons of people willing to say anti-American or anti-Trump things these days. Few are willing to call the invading brown hordes out for the filth they are. Of course this is nothing new for him. Back in the 80s when everyone in the music world was pushing for boycotts of South Africa, he dropped this gem:
>Reggae, for example, is to me the most racist music in the entire world. It’s an absolute total glorification of black supremacy.

>without tattoos

Attached: 1539415093293m.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

it really is

I dumped Crowder's screeching for them

>dude, Latino Morrissey fans are nuts. they think he's a god. It's an utterly bizarre phenomenon.

beaners are unironically the biggest anglophiles on the planet, they worship Depeche Mode, Iron Maiden, etc like gods as well, beaners respect the white man.

blondes are more prone to race mixing, not mutts like Cassie, they worship BWC!

> nationalist, anti-immigrant, white supremacist vegan extremism
>vegan extremism
Hold on...!

She only hooks up with Breitbart reporters, so if you guys want her, pretend you have lunch with Steve Bannon every week

Stop spreading kike memes

The Morrissey thing is different. For some reason a subset of beaners seem to think it's as if his music exists for them and them only.

Jesus, she's got "going to be massively fat soon" written all over her

try that picture again but add 2 or 3 years to the woman to not be accused of being a pedo

An honorable woman who hasn't been pumped with miles of dick would be a good start.

>Tattoos
Absolutely Degenerate

Old enough for you?

Attached: Middle Age Traditional Women.jpg (720x480, 52K)

>nawalt

Good morning shills

How could you even compare someone tattooed to the angelic purity of Lauren?

We want the aryan grannies

too old, but I would still fuck and try to impregnate their dried up wombs

>The Morrissey thing is different. For some reason a subset of beaners seem to think it's as if his music exists for them and them only.

nah, any anglo rock band can fill stadiums in beaner countries

>woman
>honorable

you can only choose one

Fuck off Finnknight, Lauren is a kike and Cassie is not.

you're missing my point. It's not the degree of fandom which makes the beaner Morrissey fan phenomenon so bizarre. It's the nature of it.
They basically think even though he's some Irish guy in England that he's actually somehow completely Mexican.
They don't see Morrissey as a British artist. They see him as one of their own.

>best girl
>whore covered in tattoos

Attached: Noose.jpg (480x360, 13K)

She used to be a liberal
Great tits though

Attached: 1468349926938.jpg (103x154, 3K)

Attached: dogstanza.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Attached: bobby.jpg (87x126, 3K)

Good taste in music.

haha no morrissey is morrissey, his last album was so redpilled.

>stupid tattoos
>make up caked on
>attention whoring band shirt
she's the queen of thots

Attached: 1542861151918.jpg (790x720, 114K)