Trumpfags unironically have no issue with this

Trumpfags unironically have no issue with this

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1690, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=US2QZxyqrBs
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/americas-real-debt-shocker-100-trillion-owed-unfunded-16581
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/26/federal-debt-reach-100-trillion-cbo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TAKE IT DOWN WITH NO SURVIVORS

best reason why dems should just bend the knee and let Trump build the wall

Attached: 298456465.jpg (1203x1189, 278K)

This, let the country burn.

So the government produces wealth now? Leftists are some fucking retarded niggers.

WITH NO SURVIVORS.

Attached: bane.gif (245x170, 384K)

If you're over 25 and somehow haven't saved up 7-10k to cruise through 3-4 months without pay. You're a fucking retard. Especially so if you work at a cushy government job

So why don't the Democrats just fund the wall then? That would be the cheaper option than their obstinance

you cant spell GOVERNMENT without MEN
END the patriarchy

Attached: 250px-We_Can_Do_It!.jpg (250x324, 29K)

The wall is getting built whether they like it or not. They might as well cooperate. How long the shutdown lasts and how the wall gets built is up to the Dems.

Attached: WorstPePe(1).gif (900x804, 256K)

You literally voted for that

Attached: Goys4Trump.jpg (810x1122, 367K)

And? Looks like the leftist shysters actually support the right to illegal entry after all. Not like anyone believed it was about fiscal responsibility

Why would we? This is more an indictment to the Democrats who are hiding behind "the costs to government workers", and who won't budge on what will soon be the smaller amount.

The US budget is just Israeli funmoney anyway.

>You literally voted for that

Proudly!

This.
The problem is that a bunch of brainless whites think the Dems are opposing the wall because of its cost or potential ineffectiveness. Democrats perpetuate this by being purposely vague about their own plans for the border beyond opposing Trump. If they say they want to secure the border by other means they'll anger Hispanic voters. If they say that they wish to essentially open the border they'll anger the working class white vote. They're trying to appease two groups of people with drastically different views on this topic by uniting them in their mutual hatred of Trump. So far, it's working.

There is a simple solution to that. Democrats can approve the 0.1% (1/1,000) of the budget that $ 5 Billion in wall funding represents.

>implying the democrats aren't at fault here

Attached: 1487951067690.gif (300x225, 3.69M)

its almost like most government employees are just swallowing tax dollars will providing no value in return

Attached: 5B7169EF-D2CF-4378-B8E6-4(...).jpg (464x606, 37K)

First it's an economic crisis and we need to start having credit, effectively making us slaves to the banks. Then it's a terrorist crisis and we absolutely must abolish all rights to privacy, effective as of the Patriot Act. Now it's a Mexican crisis and we must seal ourselves in (I mean off), starting with this wall.
Government gets to track everything you buy. There is no more due process. There is no escape. That is the end game. A camera on every corner. A facial recognition drone when you cattle stray to far. A universal basic income where "everybody does their part".

>Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

And we're far past that.

thats what we wanted anyways. for it to cost more than the dems had to pay and then they look shittier.

because its a huge inefficiency, its harms wild life, we can just increase border security, and the actual cheapest option is for trump to fuck off about his stupid wall.

>Just increase border security
Which can be taken away later. A wall is permanent. Put huge fuck-off spikes on top of it and bury mines under it in case wetbacks try to tunnel through.

Yep. I love the wording they use.
>all "non essential" government employees will be temporarily off work
>it's over 50% of certain branches

so why, then, are we fighting each other and not the system?

>we can just increase border security
>offer no details
>policy can change under new leadership at drop of a dime
>constant targeting by media
Wow, very much more efficient and effective

>permanent
>next term dem president
>decides to tear down wall

Yeah nah ur a faget

>People still arguing with republican versus democrat logic.

Red Blue Red Blue Red Blue Red Blue

NPC garbage.

>yeah....yeah. who-who would do that? right guys?

Attached: C34E71D5-735E-407D-80B5-1484083AB187.gif (312x253, 21K)

Shoulda just funded the damn thing

the Dems refuse to add more security. They want to remove ICE and border patrol because they are racist

My portfolio is up 7% since the shutdown. Joke is on you fag, but you would know nothing of capitalism and ffee markets, would you?

>implying Hillary would have done anything different

Why did the peasant farmers starve and freeze while royalty filled their bellies and warmed their castles off of their labor?

This. Also, there was a bill ready to pass. Dems filibustered, resulting in the shutdown. If they're so sore about it, why won't they let it pass?

>implying that the democrats and republicans dont share equal blame
>5 billion dollars is .1% of the budget
this is a problem
>wasting billions of dollars is what we wanted all along!
the power of 4-d chess
a majority of democrat voters oppose abolishing ICE. this was polled for months dude.
>should have just thrown away billions of tax payer dollars to appease the tantrum baby in chief
>BUT HER EMAILS 3 years into the presidency

>those numbers
>that post
FPBP
OP BTFO AS PER USUAL

oh noes not the fucking wildlife...shut the fuck up faggot. You for ripping down the Great Wall of China?Nope? The shut the fuck up nigger.

>senate passes bill
>you voted for that
>pic of trump
>senate passes bill
are you legally retarded?

This is literally why I voted for trump. Make democrats fucking ass blasted and burn the whole government to the ground

The longer the shutdown, the more salt I get to feast on.

You seem to have this belief that Jow Forums actually gives a fuck about republican ideals. This is false.

The true Jow Forums wants chaos and laughs

>you have to oppose this unrelated historical building to be opposed to this new infrastructure
???

>the cost to the economy will exceed
Chinese agent detected, activating algorithms.
Joint black ops identified, Jewish Oligarch in commune with Chinese elite to abuse citizenry.
Op activated and sanctioned, Jew/Azn racewar vs whites shall now commence..... Deploy ?.....
Yes.............

>my national parks shut down and the gdp is hemoraging decimals of percents but its ok because democrats are mad

Why should I have issue with it? This country needs a shakeup at the federal level. More than just elections.

Attached: 12423462727.jpg (432x320, 26K)

kek
i doubt wild life gives a rats ass about you or your shutdown

>why should i care about losing 6 billion dollars over trump and the democrats tantrum

The POTUS has the authority to veto any legislation including spending bills. Since he is commander-in-chief if he feels the spending doens't allow him to do what he was elected to do, he is within his rights and authority granted his office by the constitution to veto said legislation. It's up to congress to get it resolved. Now in this particular instance, Trump hasn't veto the spending bill because McConnell didn't put it to a floor vote after Trump indicated he would veto it. This is House of Representatives problem.

What you are referring to as a cost, it's actually a savings. The government can say shut down forever for all I care.

that was oldpol
nupol are a bunch of whiny faggots that stream into bait threads

So basically democrats are retarded for trying to frame it as wasteful spending?

You're a moron.

No we don’t. We want the swamp drained, and immigrant leeches our.

Seems like if its going to cost more than the wall, then they should just let him build the wall. Because it would cost less?

Like in another couple of weeks after that it will cost twice as much as the wall. So maybe you should have just let him build it then?

When it's cost ten times maybe they will do it then? Or wait for twenty times?

Seems like the best solution in all possible cases is to just build it.

What luck! Looks like the wall just got
>Ten feet higher.

GDP is not a function of government. Name one product the government produces much less makes a profit?

> cost to the economy will exceed price of wall

Then the Democrats should stop blocking the wall funding, bunch of anti-American communists.

we dropped lolbert ideology a long time ago faggot

They are all are run by Zog retard. It’s best of a bad situation.

Attached: 9098ABDA-9D38-47D0-AA0C-E6C8416C9043.jpg (484x604, 43K)

it is wasteful spending. the alternative to this is to not include a wall in the budget and not have a shutdown effectively saving the 6 billion that is being lost in this shutdown

Work harder for your $0.03 post.

>>>>>>>>this retard logic again
the wall is wasteful spending
the shutdown is wasteful spending
no wall and no shutdown is the only thing that doesnt lose any money

The wall is a stupid solution that isn’t going to keep immigrants out. They even pointed out the tunnels and smuggling, on how inefficient it would be.

Most of the people affected by this voted for the idiot, so I could give a literally fuck. Don’t give the baby candy.

CNBC = MSN = failed narrative

Attached: download (3).jpg (279x181, 10K)

So build The Fucking Wall already.

LMAO - This just shows how vile and hateful demonicRats are towards the country and it's citizens they were elected to represent. I will never vote democrat again.

Attached: democratsnamechanges.png (711x474, 270K)

Who gives a shit? Fuck the current standing government and our useless countrymen. I'm going to enjoy watching this place collapse

The illegals have thrown so much garbage along the southern border, the soil is to toxic for plants in some areas.

>The cost for the democrats to just fucking play ball is gonna be more than the wall
OMEGALUL

>lol they have other ways so why even try stopping them
You're a shill

Civil War and Ethnostates are the future since the American people who built this Nation White people spoke and all the anti Whites and their mothers are still against us. It is the only way forward. Enjoy the future...

>the shutdown is wasteful spending
>800k people aren't getting paycheck
>RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
>but this is wasteful spending

Attached: wtf.gif (300x169, 358K)

>no wall and no shutdown is the only thing that doesnt lose any money

Fuck you common core faggots are literally dumber than shit. How much money goes to illegals? How many illegals commit crime? FACT 100% (but but but math is waycist) GTFO shit4brains!
youtube.com/watch?v=US2QZxyqrBs

Attached: spottheretard.png (720x594, 721K)

As usual libshits cannot into economics. It would cost money and political capital to tear down a wall most Americans are for.

>mfw i saved up 8k in argentina in the last 7 months
My american customers are richer, thus they pay well and often!

MAGA!

Attached: c20.jpg (458x458, 36K)

800,000 people not getting a paycheck. Not going to the grocery store, not buying gas, not going out to eat, not paying bills, not buying useless stuff from China & Taiwan. 800,000 paychecks not getting circulated back into the economy is huge.

Obama never shut the government down for political reasons.......oh wait...never mind.

>wasteful spending
The national debt is approaching $22 trillion. What, are you worried the government is going to run out of paper?

Attached: 1541640996773.jpg (832x690, 130K)

cringing at this boomerposting

Because the left are degenerates who want to replace Whites and turn little boys into trannies.

Attached: A6B8420E-924C-4357-9DF5-FF307FEBAF2B.jpg (901x749, 70K)

>Most of the people affected by this voted for the idiot
lmao yeah I bet the whole DMV went for Trump

if only you knew how bad things really are
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/americas-real-debt-shocker-100-trillion-owed-unfunded-16581
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/26/federal-debt-reach-100-trillion-cbo/

and they haven't even passed a budget in what, 8 or 9 years now? The government keeps shutting down every few months because none of the swamp creatures can even fulfill basic obligations

Oh no not the parks! Surely they’re just gonna fuckin disappear now. Also, it’s the slow season you dumb fuck, most of them close facilities this time of year

>obama did it so its ok if my president does it

You are reinforcing my point.

The taxes were collected so the leeches aren't getting paid and therefore aren't spending anything. If tax collection was stopped as well, then there were would be a gain.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

800,000/320,000,000=.25% of the population
>huge impact
my fucking sides.

>liberal tries to pretend to be patriotic, ends up failing and looking like the beaner dicksucker he is

kys

why did sammy have to go and fuck himself up so badly

Build the wall.

except im not a nihilist so i actually care about more retarded spending when we cant even afford unfunded pension plans.

When will niggers start rioting?

>STILL NO WALL
I literally laugh everyday at the retards who actually believed this faggot

Trump voters want a wall no matter the cost. They don't care about this news, since they figure the wall will pay for this ten times over.
Democrats say the wall is too expensive. This article is saying that they've wasted more money opposing the wall than it would cost to just fucking build it.

Because that means drumpft wins REEEEEEEEEEEED!

No, the alternative is status quo and an untenable amount of spending on foreign nationals, and an untenable shift in demographics. Fuck you for being such a pathetically typical shyster

>a wall on the Mexican border would prevent me leaving
You're a retard. And a wall would give me more of a reason to stay :^)

>implying I care about some rich international elites economy

Doesn't the fact that the shutdown will cost more than the wall reflect worse on the Democrats, since refusing to hand over the money will have cost more than doing it?