Bezos is about to get his money stolen by his ex wife

>bezos is about to get his money stolen by his ex wife
>spacex is having massive layoffs
>nasa has been shut down for weeks
Is there a conspiracy against the space industry? Why are they trying to stop us from going into space? Who's next on the hitlist?

Attached: thecollapse.jpg (792x620, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/spacex-raises-250-million-in-high-yield-loan-sale-2018-11-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does trump even care about nasa?

He just ignores it like every other president since the cold war.

Let's hope not viva LA flat earth

The admin literally said more diversity hires was the most important thing for NASA a couple years ago. Fuck NASA.

>Why are they trying to stop us from going into space?
The heavens declare the glory of God. Space scares the Jews shitless.

space is bullshit

China is the reason
Google is most likely the force that is causing all of this to happen

Your face is bullshit. Faggot.

>stolen
sends dick pics to a bogdanoff behind a good wife of 25 years

Well said.

Attached: 1546901629141.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

Most commercial launches are done outside of China and most Chinese launches are for their government. So China isn't stealing all the business.

Google is working with the Chinese government for censored search engine and AI purposes. To think that there hasn't been at least talks about aiding in space exploration is naivety.

what does bezos have to do with spaceX? elon musk owns it, not bezos.

SPACEX is about going underground, NOT into Space....

Elon musk companies go through cycles of hiring and culling. It is natural for them

>10% layoffs
and probably not a single actual rocket scientist laid off. probably office workers or something. i doubt he is shedding any of the big brains on the payroll.

Did you seriously think you were going to? You must be out of touch.
The apex of space exporation was 1969 and everything is downhill from there. If anything, China is the only hope and I would be very doubtful they do something significant in the next few decades.

Blue origin

spacex starship
blue origin and their next rocket as well

reusable rockets, its a new space age if all goes well. drastically reduced cost of access to space. 50 humans comfortably or up to a 100 in one rocket on a trip to mars.

the spacex starship when complete will be like a reusable better apollo thats affordable enough to populate the solar system with.

unless all that is stopped or fails

Elon Musk is a conman whose companies are literally all operating at a deficit

No need for a conspiracy for his shit to fall apart

This is disclosure

Attached: 1545345001069.png (1109x832, 480K)

Attached: 1544425728361.jpg (1222x973, 590K)

Attached: 1535869212033.jpg (1265x3632, 2.24M)

Attached: 1521575207846.webm (720x480, 817K)

this. NASA phonetically translates to "to deceive" in hebrew, nobody crosses the van allen belt in tact

I like your optimism, but putting all your faith in two guys who are in a pretty rough patch, and have a good track of making bullshit promise is a bit delusional, in my opinion.

I have NO, no faith whatsoever in space exploration for this whole century.

I hope you're correct though. Only time will tell, I guess.

Good.
Liars shouldn't get paid for spreading lies.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 289K)

spacex launched more rockets in 2018 then anyone except china

their reusable rockets actually work
did you not see the falcon heavy landing?

(((They))) want to test people.
Whoever has shown potential will be slid under rug, stolen, murdered.
Whoever is found to be larp agent will be publicly shamed and shut down.

>did you not see the falcon heavy landing?
The one where they pretended not to know what happened to the central core during the broadcast and hours thereafter, when you could see it crashed on a monitor behind the presenter feigning ignorance?

Can't have the initial media coverage saying that it blew up.

No. Bezos is being fucked up by his wife but Blue Origin will probably not being cut in two.
SpaceX is paying the price of basing it's strategy on price dumping and on reusability, a technology which is known to be economically uninteresting.
Nasa is just being fucked up by shutdown because your president is getting angry with the Congress about his wall.

The only conspiracy here is in your head, like most of conspiracies here.

Anyone know if SpaceX’s last funding round ever came through? In spring of last year they struggled to raise 500 million and only raised like a bit over 200 million which is why they had to go out for another 500 million round in December. They also tried to raise cash via a high yield bond, but could only place 250 million of the envisioned 600 million and at a staggering floating rate 4.25% above Libor (that’s 9% in case the Fed hikes interest rates to around 4% as expected).

marketwatch.com/story/spacex-raises-250-million-in-high-yield-loan-sale-2018-11-20

SpaceX seems to have an acute cash flow problem as schedules keep slipping and fixed costs are biting. Musk had promised 40-50 launches a year by now but is stuck at 20. Revenues are flowing in in advance of launches, often years before, but those slips are thinning out cash inflow from ops right now.

Attached: CAEE4F64-9F63-43B9-B7F4-96091DBD7B34.jpg (2406x1606, 533K)

They canned that project for China after their virtue signalling over canceling that project for the Pentagon backed them into a hypocrisy corner.

Does anyone have the text screencaps?

Space is a meme.
It's easier to create acceptable living conditions for humans in nuclear holocaust earth than in outer space.
We will never reach the stars, faggots.

there isnt a single rocket company in the world that hasnt exploded a few rockets

You are fooled by SpaceX marketing. First their reusable rockets are a technical success. But on an economical side I seriously doubt it is. SpaceX keeps Falcon's maintenance costs secret, while it could be the most powerful argument against Ariane, her main rival.

Falcon also provides launches with a much lower quality, with high inclination and incomplete transfer orbit, forcing the satellite to use it's own fuel to complete it while Ariane provides a perfect GTO.

Finally they mostly profit from the Buy American Act that forces the government to launch it's satellites on an American launcher. With Delta and Atlas being expensive, Falcon can be sold at a much higher price.

Now imagine the disaster for Elon if the people realized the government massively funded a company to develop a shiny useless tech with funds coming from the pockets of the American citizens and you'll understand the stupid marketing around SpaceX launches.

Dragon is the only way out for SpaceX at the moment, and the single little failure can tumble it down since we're talking about a manned spacecraft.

spacex starship looks pretty sweet though, we'll see if he pulls it off. its hard not to get defensive though when it feels like a demoralizing shill attack against humanities future in space.

the shuttle program was an absolute failure that kept us earthbound for decades. maybe this is going to be more of the same. "oops sorry humanity, once again it didnt work out, maybe in 50 years we can try again". fuck i hope not

That’s too bleak.

What’s true though is that SpaceX has cash flow problems. Firing 10% of the workforce is a temporary fix which helps somewhat but opens the company up to further schedule slips.

I for one look forward to news about the December funding round, it could be that investors waived Musk off.

Keep in mind Trump initiated the process of opening an official 5th military branch, the Space Force. NASA will naturally be devoured by the overlap. I imagine SpaceX will become very much like a Lockheed&Martin for the Space Force as a private but basically exclusive contractor to the military.

The reality is that they are working against the three largest European defence companies: Airbus, Thales and Safran, who are not only building Ariane but also most of the satellites she launches. These companies are safe investments, unlike SpaceX

This is the most depressing thing that could happen. The end of a civilian program that placed a man on the moon to create a military program fueled by a profit oriented company.

> Paying to explore something that doesn't exist

>massive layoffs
10% doesn't seem that significant in such a new industry, probably tons of roles that are no longer needed now they're operating pretty stable

Attached: file.png (478x431, 315K)