Women enjoy rape

Prove me wrong

Attached: images (2).jpg (500x522, 30K)

Men enjoy rape
Prove me wrong

Attached: 1489805004131.jpg (624x791, 193K)

who is denying this?

Important caveat omitted:

Women enjoy rape *when they get to choose their rapist*

Already did it on my cousin she enjoyed it a fun for the whole family recommend for all

what the actual shit is wrong with you OP

Attached: 1535279808286.gif (2034x1491, 48K)

>Women enjoy rape
>Prove me wrong

Not the way I do it.

Attached: Brian Peppers.png (359x371, 163K)

Sure you did rabbi...well maybe you did actually.

Yeah nah lets play a game sweetheart,
Its called how far can you run before my i get my cock up your arse.
Classic aussie backyard pastime

>who is denying this?
Do you want the cum in your ass or mouth?

Attached: f97af97078ebbb3971ecdf231896afd1.jpg (236x314, 6K)

Women dont "enjoy" rape. To enjoy something you would willingly partake in it. Its more so the taboo behind it. You know it's wrong, but you still find yourself thinking about it.

In reality women like dominant men and rape is the most dominant a man can be. You could say rape multiplies the sexual interaction. If the man is attractive or in a position of power outside the rape, a woman will be more into it and genuinely sexually stimulated. If the man is a loser, rape makes it that much worse for the woman

LEARN TO SPOT BAIT FAGGOT
better yet
don't respond to off topic stupidity
how fucking hard is this for you stupid faggots
LURK MOAR
we fucking mean it

I raped a girl and shes trying to blame me for 'sexual assault'
Bloody whingeing transvestite slut

it can fuck them for decades

Stop spoiling me fun cobber this is genuine bantz

I prefer to be skullfucked personally

Please elaborate
We are all friends here
Nothing leaves this board
Promise

Ass it is then

I once wrote a girl that I liked two Instagram messages.
She accused me of stalking her.
I think women definitely have those fantasies going on in their heads.
They want to feel desired and rape is the ultimate feeling of being wanted, but they have no control over the man.
I think that arouses quite a number of women, but they would never admit it.
Of course the man has to be attractive.
That's just my opinion on this matter.

What do you think?

With your skull attached or not?

Attached: ggvcccfhybbhfdccbgcfjvffgdrfvjjggvvbjtdswedenbhfjuujhfdbcfhjvffhjgcvdenmarkfdvjiolplodxeeffnorwaybol (373x427, 56K)

Any girl biking in those heels is asking for it.

She didn't go out for a ride to the beech and she is defiantly not trolling the beach in those shoes.

This is exactly the game you are supposed to play with girls. They love getting man handled.

This is exactly right. They will sit there, have a flash back, and breathlessly tell you "I can't believe I am so attractive a man would "RUIN HIS LIFE" just to have sex with me."

They love it. IF you rape them the right way, like aggressively but with loads of foreplay and sensuality then they cover for you and its a "I was raped but I can't remember who did it!"

No they enjoy men they want to have sex with forcing them to have rough sex with them. Some women are afraid to fuck guy’s because of social reasons, but will still like it if the dude throws them down and fucks them. If the women doesn’t find the man attractive she won’t like it.

This. They complain but they will cum SO HARD if it is even implied that it is a little forced. Just don't hurt them TOO much. Like a slap on the ass and a firm "keep going" is all they need.

She will fucking squirt all over you if you just double down after that and rut that slut.

They enjoy rape from good looking chads.
The rape is not the important question when it comes to liking sex or not, but if the man ist da 9 or 10 or not.

This is objectively true and you all know im right.

Attached: image0.jpg (640x539, 43K)

oh look
Australia is awake and shit posting as usual. I was beginning to get concerned you guys had lost your (((edge))).