Trying to figure out if this guy is interested or to move on

Hi anons. Can you guys help me figure out if this guy is giving me signals he likes me?

>Its been like a week more or less since i started being interested in this dude.
>he 'liked' me on a dating app he saw me on (we knew eachother in real life before)
>after i invited him out to hang out he said he had fun and then invited me to hang out with him and his friends the next day. (hopefully thats a sign he wasn't at least disgusted in me? but he might have done that out of pity for me because right before that i told him i had no friends or whatever.)
>fast forward a day or so and i text him to ask how he's doing and he responds really mildly in my opinon, like'yeah im doing fine.' 'good, how are you?' jsut really simple responses.
>i ask him if he wants to hang out again and he says yes again but im thinking he just wants to hang out as friends. he takes forever to respond so i dunno if i should get my hopes up about this guy.

so basically he keeps saying yes to hanging out with me and even invited me to a place once, but he takes forever to respond to texts. is he maybe just being polite but in the bac of his mind he already decided im not what he wants? should i ask him directly if he's interested or jsut go with the flow the next time we hang out?

Attached: that-girl-you-think-is-obsessing-over-you-because-you-23654427.png (500x654, 44K)

Dont put any weight into how quickly a person texts you back. Use the 24hr rule.

Always go with the flow.

Ps, hea not interested and does not find you attractive.

How overweight are you?

im starting to think maybe he's just texting a bunch of other girls, and not only that but he has like 2 jobs and goes to school orwhatever so maybe that factors in to his mildness

thre have been times where i respond really slowly and its because im busy not because im not interested in wahtever dude it is im talking to

i've never been overweight in my life lol
im very petite like 5'4 110 pounds

it's just the 3rd date jeez
bitches be thirstyyy

but he liked me on the dating app so doesnt that mean he thinks im attractive. thats the only reason people like you on those apps

im guessing my anxious behaviour turned him off i think my nervousness was very obvious when we hung out

Then you either have a horse face or one of thoae generic tv show watching personalities...
Either way you dont mean shit to him, girl.

no im not thirsty i was just thinking if a guy likes you shouldn't it be super super obvious

like if Nicki Minaj or Beyonce or some shit texted you would you wait hours before texting her back? would you wait for her to initiate hanging out? no you wouldn't you'd be making every move possible lol

Lol no, not even the slightest. Men just swipe yes to everyone and sort out the matches later.
You are a mistake.

i guess that's possible. makes sense.

perhaps its akin to when someone hires someone and realize they're shit at their job despite what
their resume says. dating feels a lot like job hunting

but whey then does he keep agreeing to hang out? is it possible he's still considering me but just isn't interested in the moment? we have so many things in common i feel we would be great together

Dude has two jobs and introduced you to his friends immediately and then agreed to a third date.

If you have to wonder whether he likes you just because he doesn't gush and text you back 100 times per minute then you're a literal retard.

>i was just thinking if a guy likes you shouldn't it be super super obvious
Why should it be? Girls almost never give any serious indication that they like a guy.

We naturally keep our feelings guarded about this sort of stuff because putting yourself out there leads to getting hurt in one of the worst ways possible.

You're being trolled by user saying he's not into you.

>Nicki Minaj or Beyonce
i don't like neither so probably yes
just go out again and try to be more direct

so what i can take away from this is that if a guy is anything but eager for a second date it's pretty much not gonna happen.

i think if i hang out with him again and he still responds slowly i should just let him be...im not sure

Is this b8?

No! Not at all...

He might feel that putting up with you is worth the effort if he can see your nipples and blow a load into your pussy. You’ll make a great banter with his buddies on Sunday.

aww thanks nice-user

okay i'll think about being direct hmm
i dressed really nice on our date i even spent like 200 dollars getting my hair and makeup done ):

i dunno i feel like a fialure that im not being pursued and it feels like i have to be the pursuer. i mean im not sexist i dont mind being the one that initiates everything but ya know

and just incase you guys are wondering im not ugly but im not a stacey either i think im like a 6/10 and maybe a 6.5 on the night i saw him (yeah nice hair doesn't level me up that much unfortunately.maybe only in pictures)

>boohoo a guy with 2 jobs and schoolwork doesn't spend all his time pursuing me, a vaguely above average neurotic

>spent like 200 dollars
You like this guy that much?

no user im a real person ):

but user i think he might have invited me to hang with his friends because he felt sorry for me when i said i dont have my own friends lol

))):

im gonna be alone foreveeeer

thats how much money i have to spend to stop being ugly lol

and yeah i do like him that much we have tons of things in common

If I met a girl off an app and she seemed pitiable I would not take her to meet my friends (because they would give me so much shit that I'm not willing to put up with for a girl I don't like) nor would I agree to a third date.

I swear to god I have to be being baited right now with this thread.

>even spent like 200 dollars getting my hair and makeup done
dang dude chill
don't try too hard with these dating apps, it only leads to disappointment

have you seen how pretty some girls get the
competition is insane my friend

not only that but im practically a christmas cake ))):

Being likable and not a boring cunt is much more important than being a 10.

you guys dont understand the black grill struggle we gotta get 200 dollar weaves naw mean

d'awww

thank you for the hope kind-non

have you seen how desperate some guys get
the competition is insane my friend

>200 dollars on makeup and hair
how ugly are you and how much of a chad is he

I'm not trying to be nice I'm trying to point out that you're trying to convince yourself this guy doesn't like you even though you're up to your third date and he hasn't said anything to the contrary and your only evidence is that there are prettier girls in existence and he doesn't instantly message you back when you know for a fact that he's insanely busy.

you sound underage

I only swipe if I like the girl. Most women on these sites look like vapid cunts.

i get that a lot. im a little weak for my age i should have more confidence. i just dont really

i know this sounds cringey but thank you guys for the help im a least somewhat pacified.

i get it sometimes a guy just isn't the one but i really hope he is. ):

isn't it so exhausting thinking you see the right person and get your hopes up and figure out they aren't the one and then you're sad. and then you repeate the process over and over again?ugh

well I mean if I couldnt wait for the one guy that liked me back after all these years and got upset because my whore mother keeps on divoring men maybe I would be happy. But no I chose to fuck a stinky jungle asian who has a mirco penis. What a 'gift,' god you kids were so pathetic.

im not really sure what 'level' he is at.

to be honest i dont think he's anywhere near being a chad. he's not a snob. he wasn't popular in highschool and neihter was I.

i think if i dont get him im just going to give up dating like i am such a loser to be honest. im in my mid twenties and i struggle to 'adult' i've always felt inferior i dunno

go for stern DAD types. My mom, Katherine told me that Vince is reallt good im bed and well endowed cause he acts like a responsible "Daddy," Dad types also want MOM types, you know the type that dresses boring. She was like "LoL veronica made fun of me for dressing like a mom and Vince just stared like 'fuck thats so hawt,'" Dad types dont like teenage girls cause their brains are rotten.

you dont even know him one bit, stop obsessing

what happened to the guy that liked you back?

the guy im talking about liked me i think before i liked him which makes me want to punch myself even more, i had no clue he liked me a long time ago

So like I live in colorado in a podunk mountain town. Everyone calls me, "new kid," and we moved because I walked in on my parents Vincent and Katherine going at it. I don't know why but yeah its weird they call each other "mommy," and "daddy," when fucking...

They said they touched each other in their 6th course...or grade? I dont know but uh yeah people get stupid when intimate sex is involved :/

>You dress like a mom k HAHAHAHA!
> :(
>That gets my ookami wolf penis super huge like supermario on mushrooms
>.....shut up vince
>okay
Hm....weird...thats pretty vanilla actually...dressing like a mom instead of a slut. Wow.

what the fuck

i know yeah.

there's no way to belete it

Girls literally lose interest in guys because they seem "too eager" he's playing it cool. Ask if he wants to "come over" he'll only say no if 1 he has a gf 2 is gay 3 youre ugly as fuck