Is it a bad thing to want a loyal girlfriend? Is it a sign of weakness?

Is it a bad thing to want a loyal girlfriend? Is it a sign of weakness?

Attached: 1523492886383.jpg (575x567, 74K)

aside from cucks, why would anyone want their partner to cheat on them.
op, are you okay

It is absolutely a bad thing. You should try to find the sluttiest girl you can. Preferably one that is already in a relationship but is willing to have sex with you anyways. Then you know you are a strong man.

Because if they find someone better it's your fault not theirs.

It's a sign of weakness if you want something and don't expect to hold yourself to the same standards. It's a sign of weakness if you choose to believe someone has the potential to be loyal or is still somehow loyal if they aren't. It's a sign of weakness to expect people to change for you and to not take control of your own life and move on if people are disloyal. But nah, it's not a sign of weakness to know what you want and pursue it. It's a sign of weakness to know what you want but accept something else.

Pretty curious why you wonder in the first place.

Can't parse this sentence.

I'm not sure if this was supposed to be bait but it makes sense to me sadly

Attached: 1510090357310.png (669x712, 52K)

>asks a question with an obvious answer
Seems you have some background issue you’re using the generic question as a proxy for. Why don’t you just explain what happened?

no?

Think about it some more.

Did that fucker leave the skins on those onions?

So you want to be cuckolded so you can blame your shitty open relationship for contributing to losing the girl rather than you being unappealing?

You say that like onion skin is a bad thing.

Attached: 292E35FD-2383-470B-9E11-F0B61B8C4AD4.gif (423x267, 1.5M)

There's nothing weak about having standards and expectations for relationships. I'm assuming that when you say "loyal girlfriend" that you're looking for a partner that won't cheat on you. If you want total control, then no, but if you just want a monogamous relationship, then there's nothing wrong with that.

I'll eat a raw onion, but skins are where I draw the line.

I think it can actually be good. I saw a video of Marco Pierre White doing some kind of braised dish that included onion skin. I’ve always been intrigued by that. Still haven’t tried it though.

If you take the skin off then you can't easily peel that sugary coating off to get to the sweet onion beneath. I want a delicious onion not fucking diabetes .

Do you think it's weak to want a girlfriend that won't leave you? (not trying to sound aggressive)

I don't think the answer is that obvious though.

anyway I saw some racebait thread and obviously it was very attacking but it did bring this up. After thinking about it I wonder if they might be right.

Not necessarily. If you're terrified of abandonment, then there's an issue that needs to be addressed. On the other hand, if you want a specific type of healthy relationship out of preference, then there isn't an issue.

It's only a weakness if you don't plan to hit her whenever she misbehaves

I would want to be loyal to my gf. I always have been loyal in the past. It's rewarding in itself, and plus, I'm not into other women when I'm dating. Why wouldn't I want to be with someone who went about relationships in a similar way?
What argument did they make?

>anyway I saw some racebait thread
>some racebait thread
>racebait thread

Stop letting the trolls mess around with your head. You know full well what those threads are.

>I don't think the answer is that obvious though.
Well, no, it’s very obvious. Loyalty is good, and your gut reaction should be to agree with that. HOWEVER, you’re suggesting that there’s a nuanced reason why it might be undesirable in practice. You have to explain what pushed you to that conclusion if you want to have real discussion.

Also, it sounds like this isn’t an advice thread at all given you want more to stimulate discussion.

>terrified of abandonment
how can I tell if I am?

friend is in gf.

in friends, loyalty is often a virtue. weight it similarly

>Also, it sounds like this isn’t an advice thread at all given you want more to stimulate discussion.
yeah I guess so. The concept of loyalty makes me think a lot.

>What argument did they make?
here. ignore the race part of it please