When will you dumb trump supporters realize that peaceful asylum seekers are not the problem?

When will you dumb trump supporters realize that peaceful asylum seekers are not the problem?
It is the BANKERS who are stealing from you and manipulating you!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 6.24.38 PM.png (1314x1176, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrgndP9Ougc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut the fuck up kike hippie

TREES BEFORE REFUGEES

ECOFASCISM IS THE ONLY WAY TO SHUT DOWN THE ELITES !!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=nrgndP9Ougc

Attached: 5de3d5ed5d632077a86f23a9c31f226a28a7a16668ca811612fabb8ee874b311.jpg (628x1021, 491K)

When will you realize that the asylum seekers are meant to keep wages down and import a labor force that is willing to sacrifice a lot of things including the safety of their own children so that bankers can maximize profits increase housing market value among other things?

I'm more worried about these savages taking my daughters cookie by force.

Um can you cool it with the anti semitism please, thanks

it's both, business leaders lobby politicians to open the borders. they promoted women in the workforce and when that destroyed our birthrates they promote replacement migration so they can profit from all the cheap labour

white genocide is the product of unrestricted capitalism

When will you dumb liberal retards realize we dont care about peaceful asylum seekers getting, its all the rest of the riff raff we dont want. Building a wall is the most humane thing you could do to protect the migrants. By forcing the traffickers and coyotes to have to use ports of entry we can stop the inhumane deaths of thousands of migrants a year. With barriers in place they will have no choice but to try to use legal entry points thus increasing their risk of being caught. I dont mind legal migration its the illegal migration that bothers me. Good people dont want to break the law only criminals want to break the law. By not supporting barriers to protect the desperate migrants you are in fact the true racists and xenophobes. Legal entry points provide food shelter and medical attention. Why would you want people to be trapped out in the desert with no water or food and lost?

>wanting millions of non-whites colonising your country every year
>libruls are a da reel racis!!1!
consider suicide

Attached: 1485534582340.jpg (1600x1600, 817K)

Oi ya got a loicense for that meme ya cheeky cunt.

weak response

why do you want more anti-gun people in america?

Attached: 1524856605705.png (691x547, 23K)

Its called flipping the narrative dumbass. If we are gonna get this wall we gotta be smarter about it. Get on my level faggot.

Fuck off retard. I don't want non-Whites in Europe because immigrants beget more immigrants(happens every single time) and I'd rather spend our own money on our own people.

Whites aren't born to take care of foreigners.

then most republicucks believe their own bullshit, well done

Attached: MeltingPot02.jpg (690x694, 134K)

If republicans are the ones that fix immigration and build a wall and allow immigrants to come here legally without threat of death in the desert by human traffickers, who do you think they will vote for? The dems who allowed them to die at the hands of cartels that used them for profit? Its narrative flipping time my dude. Ive dropped that same rant in several liberal and dem facebook groups and had them all questioning themselves as to if they really cared about the health and well being of the immigrants. Its working in my state so dont hate.

legal immigration (including legitimate asylum cases) are not the same thing as international criminal entry. how is anyone confused by that? undocumented people are essentially off the grid with the exception of identity theft cases. 80% of women that are caught and deported report having been raped by the people that illegally smuggled them in or harbored them after they got here. because they knew that the undocumented person couldn't go to the cops. enforcing immigration laws prevents people from that level of exploitation by criminal enterprises. this, among other reasons is why both the left and right should support the enforcement of immigration and documentation laws.

hang both

I dont live in europe. Im talking about america. So you fuck off swede.

wow what a retarded joke

I don't see color, what does this mean?

but the banker is the one who wants the asylum seeker so the worker has to compete with the asylum seeker's low demand in wages which leads to more cookies for the banker

Attached: 1542993913079.jpg (640x404, 42K)

like how all those illegals reagan amnestied vote republican? oh wait they don't and california is permanently a blue state now. people vote for their ethnic interests in a multicultural democracy

why do you even like the republicans? they don't care about you, and they've done fuck all to reverse the decline of america. the only people they care about satisfying are their donors, because that's where the real power comes from

Attached: wDf9gNa.png (1804x2438, 860K)

If it weren't for the bankers (jews) and the asylum seekers, I'd have all 20 cookies to myself. Fuck them both.

>The bankers are the real bad guys
>Happy NPC.png
>The banking industry is ran by Jews
>Angry NPC.png

why do the bankers want to flood my country with brown people?

republicans are fucking awful but if you're white you have to be suicidal to vote for democrats right now

neither are good

>BANKERS
WHOA
stop your antisemitism
ADL, save us from this literal nazi
remember the 6 trillion noses

Attached: unhappy merchant2.jpg (429x552, 111K)

"asylum seekers" take the cookies of little girls tho

>it's the jews
yeah, we know.

Attached: itsthejews.png (489x491, 332K)

They both are. They are all leeches.

i understand that

That's why those RACIST VIOLENT PROTESTORS are trying to disrupt the banks.

Why do asylum seekers enter a country that accepts asylum seekers, but decide to go another two thousand miles into another country and seek asylum there instead? Rhetorical question, no answer needed.

>implying that the dems don't suck jew cock
>ignoring the millions the clintons got for "speaking engagements"
kys

Attached: 1488677228329.jpg (571x720, 165K)

Up to this point Conservatives have been good at conserving what?

israel

Still doesn't support having the Asylum seeker.

“Bankers” is a euphemism for Jews. This is anti-semitic hate speech.

we want the bankers and the asylum seekers gone. i want all 20 cookies

Caravans are banker weapons

KILL ALL JEWS

THROW EVERY SINGLE JEW ON PLANET EARTH INTO THE OVEN

Its both you tard.