Autismo virgin here. What's the best way to ask a girl if she wants to have sex without being too upfront about it?

Autismo virgin here. What's the best way to ask a girl if she wants to have sex without being too upfront about it?

Attached: 1517336050008.jpg (721x960, 73K)

You don't, unless you're 10/10 with money to spend.

If you want to have sex, you have to play the game that is the norm in our current society. Aka. jump through the hoops of flirting, dating and wooing girls. Sorry bro, it's just how it works.

You can choose to learn about the game and get good through a shitload of failure, or choose not to play the game and not have sex without paying for it.

Invite her over for "coffee" at your place.

It's one of those generic cover-up phrases like "powdering my nose" (taking a shit), "visiting Aunt Flo" (changing a tampon), "dropping the kids off at the pool" (also taking a shit), etc.

Straight up, I was like you for a long time. Just follow my step by step process and you'll lose it. You won't build a lasting relationship, but you'll gain confidence.

1. Aim low on online dating. Frumpy girl with a nice personality.
2. Take her to coffee.
3. If that goes well, take her to a movie and dinner.
4. If that goes well, invite her to your place for a home cooked meal and a bottle of wine.
5. Make out.
6. Seggs.

Ahh, sorry, should've added more details.

This is our third date and I'm going to her place to make us dinner and gonna watch a movie after there. I did suggest cracking open some white wine as well. She lives alone.

So what, just try and make out with her then off to the bed?

Attached: 1441100709097.jpg (640x640, 29K)

>So what, just try and make out with her then off to the bed?
Pretty much, one thing leads to another as they say.

It's the 21st century, be careful when getting alcohol involved. You could get false rape charges tacked on if she happens to regret sleeping with you.

setup a SAFE situation where it could happen organically (i.e. Movie at one of your houses, looking at the start on top of a mountain, etc.)

Cheers mate, gonna give that a go.

Fortunately, neither of us are heavy drinkers - we're drinking to get a little buzzed but not to the point where we'll make stupid decisions. So if she's not up for it she'll definitely let me know.

Attached: 1455596102785.jpg (604x604, 112K)

Third date and you haven't dicked it down?

Still a risk.

>Did you drink any alcohol, miss victim?
>Yes
>No further questions, Your Honor

If I knew how to do it by 1st or 2nd I wouldn't be asking for help, lad.

Still a risk I'll take because she isn't that crazy type from what I know.

Attached: 5b6dc7b42b54ce176ed1ce34b4c1b983.jpg (236x236, 6K)

You make out with her and gradually get more suggestive with where you touch her, until you get to second base. At this point, if she takes her shirt off or you pop her bra without an objections,
>itshappening.gif

>Get to a private place
>Start kissing
>Grab her ass
>Take your time get her in the mood
>Go for the titty
>Make sure to keep kissing, maybe even kiss her neck
>Start massaging her thigh
>Slowly inch your hand up her leg as you massage her thigh
>Once you get to the vag it should be wet
>Grab her by the pussy

If she doesn’t object to anything then you’ve made a home run, enjoy yourself.

Drinking also helps too.

Get her two jack and cokes, and she’ll be open to stuff but she’s not going to be so fucked up that it’s basically rape.

You forgot asking for consent.

>tfw out of cat pics so now just posting Pusheens

Thanks lads.

We're gonna get some white wine going, neither of us can stomach much spirits.

Will remember.

Attached: tumblr_mdm6qooSbx1qhy6c9o1_500.gif (450x450, 53K)

You don't have to do a damn thing user, you already got it in the bag.

Alright, gonna put this in action tomorrow night, wish me luck, I'll report in then if thread's still alive.

Attached: 1457243968453.png (800x750, 57K)

Looking forward to progress OP, i believe in you

>c-can I kiss you
>can I g-grab your boobs
>is it okay when I insert my penis in your vagina and thrust rhytmically till orgasm?

You can gauge a lot without verbalizing anything. E.g. say you want to kiss a girl. You can ask her for a kiss, or you can lean in out of nowhere and surprise her with it. But you can also hold eye contact for longer than you usually would after a joke or a lull in conversation, pointedly tell her she looks beautiful/you're having a great time/brush her hair behind her ear or whatever, and slowly lean in. There's a whole grey area in between explicitly asking permission and just doing your own thing and leaving it to them to kick you off like a humping dog if they don't like it.

Same for anything else. If you are making out passionately and you slowly let your hands slide down the small of her back, you'll bet she'll say or do something if she doesn't want her ass touched.

ask her how much for fucky sucky