Has he ever got sick from what he has eaten?

Has he ever got sick from what he has eaten?

Attached: a-man-in-amsterdam-sparked-fury-for-eating-bloody-raw-meat-outside-a-vegan-food-festival.png (1120x840, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qoVt__-fuNw
youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak
youtube.com/watch?v=1P5WHzQRs40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. but raw meat from a good butcher is fine. he's an idiot.

>believing any meat is actually butchered at the meat market
lol everything is ordered these days from a supplier like Gordon's Foods Service

I'm thinking there's a good reason we decided to start cooking food. Raw vegans and raw meat eaters are both retards.

assuming this isn't a slide thread here's all you have to do:
>only slightly less carbs than you need
>don't eat artificial foods (i was going to say processed but technically butter is processed)
>fast as often as possible

expect to be at least twice as productive and feel real mental clarity. unless you're hovering around 12% body fat you're crippled cognitively.

I have seen some people refer to the sort of stuff you are thinking of as "highly processed foods".

Fuck the people in Phoenix.

Well, meat protein is pro-growth...for tumors.

or don't eat it. i'm not your mom. just giving my 10 cents.

Everyone should eat one pound of raw ground beef a month. Nobody is getting their vitamins and nutrients from processed food. I recommend ground beef that is fresh. Only buy from reputable places like Fiesta or Krogers.

i mean it's only natural when your cells are dividing correct?

i understand what is going on here. never really understood how compromised this forum was. eat whatever you want i was just giving my anecdotal experience.

if you are healthy you can live

Attached: 1526447094609.jpg (1024x679, 233K)

no.

Attached: 1deiandsgwwy.png (1500x1500, 158K)

cute 5 people shilling. enjoy the thread lads.

Y tho? :(

He got sick before he started eating these things. Sick like those people you see in freak shows or short clips of chinks eating mice.

eat at least 50% fatty meats/eggs/bacon/oily fish, 50% green leafy veg/broccoli/asparagus/peppers, try to get raw milk, cheese, oysters, almonds, dark chocolate, all good for mens health

stay the fuck away from bread, get your carbs from starchy veg like potato or yam but not a lot of it, stay away from vegetable oil

the government tells you to eat bread and stay away from meat

the government wants you stupid and malnourished, think about 9/11, they aren't doing anything for your health

Just need to fast a few times a year to kill off all the deathly shit in your body, then return to tasty animal eating.

he probably natural eats herbs and stuff to kill the microbes
I learned about it from varg

How can dogs eat raw meat but humans cant?

>learned about it from varg
World-famous microbiology expert

Well... Just because it was an evolutionary advantage as SPECIES does not mean that it was an evolutionary advantage for some individuals.

Imagine a tribe of high physically capable niggers that can run 100km every day. One day some little nigglet can't run those 50km because he is sick. Now the entire tribe runs only 50km every day. Then some momma also get sicks, now the tribe runs only 10km every day.
You can say that the tribe protecting the ill and weak members is gaining an advantage in social cohesion and numbers, but the reality is that the main strenght of the whole group is declining.
That is what's happening with vaccines and other shit. In order to protect the weaker members we are weakening the whole group, as a whole we are in a degenerating process.

Actual darwnian theory have a name for this, when evolution start a declining process only to start progressing again.

I don't rememeber exactly but really early on when he started the diet he got sick from eating bone marrow which i believe was from a bad source

As long as you have the right gut bacteria to safely digest raw meat you are fine doing so.

I've seen seagulls eat horrible shit before

This guy is making me start to question my previously held dietary beliefs. I was never vegan but I thought it was one of the more healthy diets overall, from the evidence I'd seen. But vegans still have to take additional supplements to stay healthy so how can it be a superior diet? The media is shilling veganism so hard now which makes me suspicious. I stay away from processed packeted meats like ham and salami. But as far as real red meat in general goes, this "highly carcinogenic" meme mainly comes from it being overcooked in a pan. It kinda sickened me watching this guy swallow 3 month old raw liver at first, but he seems fairly healthy at least and is developing a bit of a cult like following, I do see people commenting on his channel saying they got ill eat raw meat though.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoVt__-fuNw

youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak

I'm doing keto diet with cooked meat, not brave enough for non cooked meat, aslo i don't have some good farms at reach.
But I can find some good farm eggs and i'm eating them raw.
I feel pretty good actually.

If you want other guy that shill health advices I HIGHLY recommend Dave Asprey and his bulletproof podcast.
The guy shill products for rich people but aside of that he give advice that everybody can follow.

His whole take on mitochondria is really revolutionary for the health industry, also thanks to him I discovered that my depression and other health problems were caused by enviromental mold intoxication.
youtube.com/watch?v=1P5WHzQRs40

>never really understood how compromised this forum was
There's a good way to test it.
Just start a thread with *tink tink tink* as the subject and in the post write "Fuck niggers and fuck jannies" and watch how fast they will ban you for it. Don't forget to use a tuxedo Pepe in the image section.
Also
Fuck niggers and fuck jannies
You can delete this post and I will gladly compensate you for doing so in the amount of $0.00 thanks in advance janny.

Don't give them laxatives. I mean it.

Try keto then go full carnivore. If full carnivore makes you feel more clear consider raw but get it from a reputable source and not your fucking grocery store.

>that hair

Woah.... So this.... Is the power... Raw meat....

Attached: ff.jpg (858x721, 130K)

Eating raw yellowfin tuna. Mmmmm

Nigger opinions are always discarded (stay mad mutt)

lmao, that’s the first time I’ve seen Gatis personally mad.

Don't you mean Goldbergs Food Services?

> canada
LOL. take care of that reverse colonization chinkoid

someone tell taco to stfu and let the whites talk

>stay away from vegetable oil
what oil should I use then?

it's a huge waste of resources to let (white) children die for stupid reasons

olive oil...

He's a mentally ill retard who literally stares at the sun and even continues to eat rotting meat despite the fact that he became deathly ill and nearly fucked died from it.
I'm also aware that a lot of you faggots buy into his bullshit because >muh vegan agenda
Eat your veggies, you fucking troglodytes.

Attached: ICANTSTANDUNIGGAS.jpg (749x835, 60K)

>stay the fuck away from bread
I find it really hard to go without bread.

My ninja, look at him, he looks somewhat mongoloid

There are plenty of us who buy meat directly from farmers, you know. We just pay the butcher to chop it. I buy half a cow, and a pig, at a time. Keep it in a big deep freezer.

If anyone ate you they would get sick.