Gun control

Give me one reason why you don’t own guns if you’re legally allowed to.
Why the fuck wouldn’t you?

Attached: 162292CF-0AB3-426C-ACF0-C7C8903DDB43.jpg (669x668, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfirearms.com/threads/sb-501-permit-to-own-20-rounds-per-month-limit-mags-5-banned.287821/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a poorfag NEET, no money for guns.

God i hate this image. Self pitying faggots. Nobody took anything from you. If you're having trouble now you'd be having trouble then.

My family is literally a militia at dis point

Nigger detected

Attached: 3EC47D3B-8DC2-4E13-8515-0E3472BC2ADE.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

A simple $200 shotgun is a start.

>the j-jews stole my w-wife *sobs*

You're a prick. The destruction of traditional values is very much a side effect of a technological advancing society and it's needs. Doubtless there are special interest groups but that's the heart of the matter. Go to a church if you want to find a traditional minded woman.

Tragic boating accident.

I may be a prick but the Jews didn’t steal my wife. I only fuck latinas, they like white guys with a decent job.

I lost my buns in a tragic goating accident

BIased and bootypilled

Attached: 1547328810280.jpg (811x245, 301K)

you can get a hipoint for $100 or less.
The carbine rifle is a decent freedom machine.
it's not the greatest, but better than nothing.

Can't think of one. Uh...probably money or living with anti-gun parents. I have money and I'm living on my own, though, so it's all good in the hood, GGBB.

guns are expensive as fuck

I have low testosterone and i'm afraid of guns

Life is cheap, guns are expensive.

Attached: 11B9BAFC-EB19-4363-BC59-92E9CB892324.png (545x592, 124K)

>if you’re legally allowed to
Normally I don't support memeflags, but you don't deserve Old Glory. Don't associate yourself with the American flag if you don't support the values for which it stands, such as ALL FREE MEN have the right to keep and bear arms.

This. I've got a legal firearm. But if the communist totalitarian globalist pedo scum want to take that right away. Ill get them by any means necessary and go on a war path.

just shoot yourself and do us all a favor

Oregon gun control. 5 round mag limit. 20 round a month purchase limit.
northwestfirearms.com/threads/sb-501-permit-to-own-20-rounds-per-month-limit-mags-5-banned.287821/
SECTION 6.
(1) As used in this section:
(a) “Detachable” means that an ammunition feeding device can be loaded or unloaded while detached from a firearm and readily inserted into a firearm.
(b) “Fixed” means that an ammunition feeding device is contained in or permanently attached to a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action.
(c) “Large-capacity magazine” means an ammunition feeding device, whether fixed or detachable, with the capacity to accept more than five rounds of ammunition, but does not include any of the following:
(A) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently altered so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(B) A 0.22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device; or
(C) A tubular ammunition feeding device that is contained in a lever-action firearm.
(2) Except as provided in this section, a person may not possess a large-capacity magazine at any time after 180 days after the effective date of this 2019 Act.
(3) Prior to the 180th day following the effective date of this 2019 Act, a person in possession of a large-capacity magazine shall take one of the following actions with respect to each magazine:
(a) Permanently alter the magazine so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(b) Transfer or sell the magazine to a gun dealer out of state;
(c) Otherwise remove the magazine from the state;
(d) Transfer the magazine to a law enforcement agency; or
(e) Permanently dispose of the magazine.

Attached: _20190111_082138.jpg (720x1024, 220K)

(c) “Large-capacity magazine” means an ammunition feeding device, whether fixed or detachable, with the capacity to accept more than five rounds of ammunition, but does not include any of the following:
(A) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently altered so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(B) A 0.22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device; or
(C) A tubular ammunition feeding device that is contained in a lever-action firearm.

This is unacceptable, background checks for ammo sales with mandatory records!
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
>"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

They're trying to push crap in Virginia suddenly as well.

Attached: 2019-01-12 23_30_00-Twitter.png (601x465, 385K)

>prevent gun violence

Why is no data ever brought into the discussion? Removing niggers is proven to reduce gun violence, trying to limit magazine capacity for a gun NOT used in 90% of gun crime doesn't.

Thanks brehs, I'm gonna save some freedom bux for some guns.

You can get/build an AR for 300-400.

i'm in the nutmeg state its practically illegal to own a gun here
>As of April 4, 2013, magazines holding more than 10 rounds are considered Large Capacity Magazines (LCM), and such magazines manufactured after that date may not be sold or transferred within the state.
>Registration required for assault weapons purchased between September 13, 1994 and April 1, 2014 and for machine guns obtained before January 1, 2014.

>they like white guys with a decent job

It's true! Meanwhile, the white women are chasing black guys.

Current reason is that I live beachfront and I'm concerned that the salt air will be bad for them. Besides, my neighbor is ex-army and I'm certain he's armed, and I've got multiple friends with their own arsenals so I can always borrow something if I need it.

Honestly, I would like to have a few but I simply can't afford anything decent right now.

This. Also no car to go to the gun store and buy a gun or drive to work to pay for a gun, and no pro-gun friends with which to get driven to said gun store and aid in said purchase.
You guys kinda overestimate the power of neetbux.

Someone btfo this nigger with that desirability chart. I'm busy fixing to fuck this nigress.