Justifie the nukes

Justifie the nukes.

protip: you can't.

Attached: 1541623657456.png (600x1199, 222K)

>Justifie the nukes.
They weren't white

kek

To be fair they could have invited the japs to a demonstration and dropped the nukes in the ocean or something.

But war is hell. The entire jap population was mobilized for it.

Brazil Open Borders for Salvadorians

might makes right

Vietnam deserved it.
NAPALM STICKS TO KIDS.

nukes have stopped more casualtys than not
it was horrific tho

The majority of Americans I've talked to about Hiroshima and Nagasaki don't try to justify them at all. Don't let the ironic shitposters here jade your view of what most Americans consider to be an atrocity.

fpbp

Getting nuked is preferable to getting communism

NUKE JAPS / JANNIES

What are you going to do about it whiny bitch everyone else??

Attached: 1546979518026.png (837x410, 232K)

>muh honorabru samurai nippon code
>huhuhu secretu atacku on pearl harboru
>watafoku america why wont you play fairu in a war
Kys

This is the least factual meme in the history of memes.

the jannies are like Qaddafi
nuke them and you will be overrun by bbc posters
and trannys just like europe you want that son?

Ayo dis wh*toid allrigh'

Attached: truth-about-the-atomic-bomb-nagasaki-was-originally-called-niggasakie-15043257.png (500x358, 102K)

*I see it was about the Japs. The pic looks like it's referencing the Vietnamese.

Why?
Nuking Hiroshima didn't even even stop them. What would a bomb in the ocean do?

first nuke yes, second nuke no, and the fire bombings were worse. on purely civilian targets its unjustifiable but we were in a state of total war.

also its punishment for their own atrocities

>libfags and commies would rather have had a significantly bloodier land invasion
Of course you would, especially since the Soviets were almost getting ready to invade Japan as well

Yanks have not really had a honorable victory in a long time.

shit happens

>Rape of Nanking
>Bataan Death March
>Pearl Harbor
>Anime Big Tiddy GFs

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

The war ended immediately and countless American lives were saved

>mental gymnastics used by other countries to attack burgers at our expense
>complaining about deaths in war
it's like they choose not to think
also, slide thread, saged

Attached: 1547287403259.jpg (640x640, 42K)

>he'd rather we invade mainland Japan and have millions more Japanese and Americans die

Up until the mid-20th century, the purpose of war was to kill all the soldiers and civilians of the enemy country (except for those you wanted to enslave)

>Jap defending America
Based

あなたよりも白人、アミーゴ。

OPs pic looks more like 'Nam than WW2

>Justifie the nukes.
>Justifie

Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese

i'm not defending you, i hate the nukes as much as the next guy. it's just that if you think WHY the meme was made and the context behind it, it reeks of salt. muh nukes is as prominent as muh dick when used against us at this point. is the majority case.

The nukes were 100% justified

>WW2 meme
>Israeli flag

QUICK RUNDOWN

WITHOUT NUKES AND COMPLETE IMMEDIATE SURRENDER TO US, RUSSIA WOULD INVADE FROM THE NORTH ULTIMATELY DIVIDING IT LIKE GERMANY

Attached: 1546732192259.png (1440x1080, 1.22M)

>Justify atrocities committed during wartime
Why? If you win its justified and if you lose it's evil. Literally everyone thinks like this.
Only reason the nukes are seen as an atrocity is because only the Jews won WWII.

i second this

you some kind of faggot? The nukes were totally justified

No Noles no surrender. No surrender no end of the war. No end of the war Russians take half of
Japan. Ya know don't give a fuck either way, dead Japs either way.

why not nuke russia then instead of japan?
> because youre fagots
there saved you the trouble

Absolutely based Ruskie.

Protips are for faggots.

The objective was to win the war, and we did.

Attached: Boom.gif (320x179, 2.97M)

>secret attack

America made several acts of unprovoked open aggression towards them first, and what exactly is a "secret attack"? Attacks wouldn't work very well if you told the enemy about them.

'Honor' is nigger shit. Japs needed to be slapped out of their nigger shit HARD. Nukes were that slap.

lol remember when you had a navy? we fucking dismantled your warrior spirit, uploaded a pro-american government, and was finished by breakfast. You wish you could project as much power as we do. Thanks for playstation and nintendo tho.
>bing bing wahoo, faggot

Attached: 1517595302699.png (637x588, 18K)

FPBP

Thread ID:
Added Entry #610

(This is a automated message, an AI has detected this to be a shill post and or slide thread)

They were Japanese. The nukes were necessary, if they weren't nuked, we wouldn't have anime. The Japs should thank America.

>あなたよりも白人、アミーゴ。

Are you sure? I'm just watching you mutts banging your head eachother trying to justify the unjustifiable.

>Justifie the nukes.
Might makes right.

world is fine

Just got to help people

The only people I've ever met who think the nukes weren't justified are straight up college faggot communists. Actually, when I was in college the subject came up, and a soiboy who was trying to argue that it was the USs fault because we embargoed Japan's oil, got laughed out of the room.

hey look at me, I'm Japan: a ching chong bing, let's take part in Total War for a few decades! NO AMERICA NOT THAT MUCH TOTAL WAR WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, YOU PLAY TOO HARD

Attached: 1516895749249s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

We should have nuked Detroit once it got niggerfied

Attached: detroit-hiroshima.jpg (543x960, 112K)

It saved their country. If the Americans and Russians had invaded, every Japanese woman there would have been raped by the Russians. Then the country would have been split in half. Half the island would be under Russian control and half under American. Their entire culture would be decimated, it would be nothing like it was today.

They wouldn't split it in half? That's what they did to Germany, you fucking mong.

The Bombs saved Japan, period.

>why not nuke your former ally instead of the country you are at war with