Accept me

femanon here.
i have no problem with incels, and want to save my race.

Attached: 16 - 1.gif (245x300, 1021K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ak4ZVYrrTYw
youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will you be my femanon gf

we aren't incels you retarded bitch

If you don't have ten kids by 30, you're doomed huwyte boi

gib kik bby, we make lots of wite bbEs ok? sage

Post feet.

Attached: there_are_no_girls_on_the_internet.png (1338x275, 458K)

What's your favorite size of cock?

Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.

>femanon
Tits or GTFO!

Attached: tits or GTFO.png (1254x261, 87K)

Tits or GTFO

>accept me
>i don't care if you're an incel
Ok cunt

True. Most of us have waifus.

>femanon
>female

Fucking prove it. Kudos if you are, but we still need to see those nips.

Jesus accepts you.

Yes, our anime picture sluts know only how to love us.

degenerate

Stupid dumb retarded whore how dare you come into our kingdom and spit in our faces at the doorstep. Incels? This board is compromised of 8inch 6ft + ultra chads with iqs averaging 195 and the future leaders of white America . Fuck off and go hang around non whites since your Iq is probably on there level

how many cocks have you taken thus far?

Plot twist: O.P is of Tibetan descent as is concerned about Tibetan genocide.

>femanon here.

Post them titties!

Attached: Awoo_Likes_You.jpg (850x1145, 171K)

>incels
No one on this site knew of this word until sometime last year when that 'attack' occurred. That was last year right?

Heya Joao. How's the weather?

>1 post by this roastie cunt

Tits or get the fuck out
> Implying a real woman worthy of a marriage would show her tits on the Internet

Looks like you are in a lose lose situation. Either you show your tits and the whole world knows you are a roastie, or you don’t show your tits and get the fuck out

Attached: image.jpg (960x448, 152K)

fuck off goblina

Clear sky with no rain since early December, last winter was the same, weird shit

welkomein, user
Prove you're female.

Attached: 1518490989962.jpg (772x580, 86K)

Tits or gtfo you attention seeking whore

i think last spring. incel started on Reddit. was funny watching the mainstream media talking about incels.

I was aware of it, but the media pickup of it was pure politically motivated bullshit. 10+ years ago it was just what blackpill is now in regards to sex.

That sounds great. Is it warmer than 10+ Celsius?

I wish I could fill you full of babies

too forward?

No, it didn't start on reddit. It existed before reddit was a website.

Open brap

Always liked that character, definitely fap worthy

>1 post by this ID
You aren't female and you don't care

now theres 2

Kek

Post elbow

>and want to save my race.
then take my seed and become subservient and obedient

Not right now since it's 4am. 4ºC atm
During the day it's about 15ºC give or take
I reckon Canada must be under layers upon layers of snow? Never seen snow in my life

Fellow Femanon here! Right on! Glad I’m not alone!

Sage

ankle you pervert...

I'm a wizard, only weak men fell for the flesh, i'm something superior, fuck off THOT, you are filty 3D whore, i bet you pee and shit unlike my 2D waifu.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x479, 295K)

SHOW TITS OR GTFO

Post ankles

hi

i look like her and love her attitude.
the astrid from the most movie is a gorillion times better than the second movie.
in the second movie she loses her tough girl attitude and becomes lame, also they changed her appearance and shes ugly in that one.
youtu.be/Ak4ZVYrrTYw

what do you think of best princess?

youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

>The im a girl larp

Post ear holes

You are confusing this place with Jow Forums, go there. Idiot.

Ah, fair enough. In most of the country, yes. But I am stuck in the ass end of canada (west coast), and we mostly get rain, no snow. Unless you're in the higher mountain regions, but then it may just be a few inches. Nothing else.

ew no how dare you

Fuck it, donning my robe and wizard cap

Post ear holes. We know you use that stupid ear gage stuff.

Why do women always seek attention. It's fucking annoying.

ahahaha

Attached: 1509484893386.gif (500x455, 496K)

>tfw 26 year old female kissless virgin
>tfw I see everybody in a bad light due to my conservative, Christian values

Attached: The+race+war+starts+nooooooow+_4bdc9de86000ac6d85c1e54e32025706.jpg (480x480, 61K)

It was supposed to represent how women let men lead once they begin to trust them you vapid cunt.

tits or gtfo
otherwise you're just a faggot larping for attention.
Go on...

What do you think of posting tits or getting the fuck out?

She already said incel, so she probably assumed thats what we wanted and was cool with it.

A lot of portuguese migrate to Canada for some reason, hope my people haven't caused much trouble over there. We are like a plague.

whats ur area code? if its 360 or 509 we can talk. send a timestamp and proof u r a chick and pic of device showing this thread proving you are op

Attached: [email protected] (219x223, 15K)

based

Attached: FUCK YEA WIZARDS.jpg (650x650, 219K)

Sorry ma'am, Jow Forums is that way.

Post those ears already

Welp, send the communist ones over here and I'll kill them for you.

Viva Salazar.

im not kissless but im also a virgin ;(

i just want a dork bf who likes to be weird (but no video games).
its so sad that everyone just plays with smart phones all the time. when i was like 11 i had my first bf, and we didnt have cells back then obviously (im 22 rn), and we did things like walk around the downtown, and we found this place that was all naturey, like a little oasis behind this abandoned building.
we kicked in the wooden fence and snuck through a hole, and we kissed by the bamboo every day for a few weeks. (turns out it was a photoshoot place for senior photos and other stuff)

You know, retard, we used to be able to trick vapid cunts seeking magic internet validation points that actually did come here to eventually post at least a semi nude; because we'd work together.your only engagement, if any should be
>tits or gtfo
>refusing to believe they're female
>using a non reverse searchable picture of a semi attractive man to pretend you're not like the "other guys" here so we can all save the picture before she deletes it so she can show you "real quick" how she looks
Being a woman is pointless to proclaim in a place like this, it's not a hookup forum, it's not a personals site, it adds nothing to the board.

In other news, op is a giant faggot jerking it to ‘muh alt right virgens’

can't believ not a single butthole pic yet with timestamp.

>its not a hookup forum
pfffft, says you

>implyimg that you faggots are actually women
Even then it shouldn't be so hard for you to be virgins, kissless whatever. I'm probably sure that you are just ugly as shiy women (again implying you are)

and i dont get to see your butthole? that just isnt fair user. what do i get in return?

It's true though. I used to be associated with a crew whose signature was to get them to put a keyboard on their head while showing tits. It's not just pleb shoe on head.

Thread ID:
Added Entry #602

(This is a automated message, an AI has detected this to be a shill post and or slide thread)

Beep boop b0p b0p ur a faget

Already gave you my best line. Works all the time on tinder, so again, I am of doubt you're female.

Conservotits or GTFO

1. tits or gtfo
2. ayy bby if u in north tx hmu

Attached: pineapple man.png (351x211, 128K)

That takes me back. Wow. Yeah, my first girlfriend was a slut though, so theres that. She was also black so go figure.

Why should we give a shit you attention seeking whore

Tits or gtfo

You get to know that I beat my meat 7 times before I went to bed.

>wanting to see some guy's awful hairy butthole
well aren't you a class act

Virgin virgin or one of those virgins who suck dick and do anal. Name 3 things your redpilled on. Also posta pic of your right boob if you want. Otherwise just answer my questions my laady

this is what troubles me a lot. All the white guys who pretend to like black "girls" when theyre so ugly. and also theyre loud (im loud too but not in a bad way), and theyre really loose... i mean like sexually loose.
why on earth did you have a black girlfriend?
that makes me kinda mad tbqh famalam

Better get an aids and herpes test kit, breh.

Because she was good at sucking dick. Thats a no brainer. Aside from that, she was extremely submissive, but I mostly date japanese chicks and brunettes now.

>22
>11 didnt have cell phones
2019 - 11 = 2008
we had cell phones.

pp very hard right now. KEEP TALKING DIRTY TO ME BAY.

Show hairy Gooch

She unironically got hiv later. I felt bad because she wasn’t as bad as most niggers because she was from ethiopia. Then, she joined her kind.

>incels actually believe this

I don't understand either

I don't even get aroused when I see a picture of a naked black chick. It's difficult to explain, but I feel like I'm looking at an animal or something