Jim Acosta still seething on Twitter

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-220405~2.png (720x591, 74K)

holy shit. blumpf btfo

Attached: screenshot_4394.jpg (761x520, 249K)

>Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Today Donald Trump said that the country was being invaded by foreigners and I went on twitter and told him thats false

The south west is literally a central american colony I wish I was exaggerating

>Fact check: False

holy shit BTFO

Who is he to know what is fact when all they know is fiction

This is the most low effort attack on Trump I've seen. Is this all they've got now?
>Trump said taxes should be lower. Fact check: False.

>seething
He is literally just stating a fact. Sorry if dabbing on Trump is just that easy.

Attached: 68D11235-F5C5-4ADB-8FDC-00F50CD2F972.png (472x636, 484K)

preeeetty sure you can call immigration and border patrol and ask how many people they arested that day, jim.
someone get that statistic for the day of that post lmao

lol every affirmative action-hire hispanic and cryptohispanic in corporate news and their sympathizers are so asshurt all the time

24/7 asshurt cycle

Attached: jeb-bush-fat-spic-daughter.jpg (540x400, 63K)

That's PRESIDENT Trump to you, snivelling faggot

>media
>facts
You're a funny goy

Making a fake twitter account right now to fuck with him, all liberals seem especially salty tonight.

>Fake News

>all liberals seem especially salty tonight
RBG is dying.
May God bless her and keep her in his bosom

Mexicans actually are colonizing the area though?

>Some piece of shit journalist thinks he's knows more about our country's border than the fucking president of the United States
Well goddamn, might as well dissolve ICE since acosta says there's no crisis.

The invasion already happened.

Trump just wants to seal them all in.

That is gross. Poor Jeb!.

it is literally the largest invasion in history

>source: dude trust me

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>hubris filled comment
>not facual
>made by hollow, weak man
>facts provided of note? None
This one tweet completely encapsulates the modern, insufferable media. Kudos, Jim.

That pic
Sad!

>maximum damage control.gif

Attached: 1538615675927.jpg (1397x924, 96K)

Holy shit. This is just sad. Sorry Jim.

Acosta's entire existence for the last three years can be summed up in one pic.

Attached: 1522362782081.jpg (400x478, 43K)

>Surely this is the end for Blumpf.
How will he ever recover?

Attached: trump.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Shit tell him to meet me at the Arizona border and we can go for a walk. See how long he lasts.

Lmfao what a beta retard

Attached: 3p7uP.jpg (290x174, 7K)

literally who

lol. Media thinks they can be fact checkers.

News flash. They are the least trust worthy people around. They weren't even elected.