Are there any hypebeasts on Jow Forums?

Are there any hypebeasts on Jow Forums?

Attached: 4[1].jpg (1080x1080, 264K)

If there are, they should be gassed summarily.

A man is who he is even if he is naked.

No. Buying shit only because it's popular is NPC behavior.

This.

This.

It wouldn't make sense, it's fairly degenerate and retarded. It's a low IQ Instagram hobby. It doesn't align well to the majority of the population hive mind

/Thread.

This

Nah bro, you won't find niggas like that on here g, but your welcome to stay talk trump like these faggot like to do 24/7

english website

Yes. Not necessarily a hypebeast but I enjoy streetwear. I have a few pairs of Yeezys. No Supreme, that shit is too much.

we have pidgin section now apparently

Supreme was just a skateboard shop that had a cool logo. It's weird that it became a phenomenon.

kys brainwashed jewish consumerist puppet

*AHEM*
DEATH TO AM*RICA

Attached: 1543060351730.jpg (911x911, 96K)

Post your nigger skin

>I have a few pairs of Yeezys.

Attached: 22gaou.jpg (1200x794, 100K)

I’m actually yellow

That's even worse. Asians are not niggers. Stop acting like one.

Nothing worse than a gook that dresses like a nigger.

Are you one of those rich exchange students with rich parents and never had to work a day in your life?

>hypebeasts
What the hell is this?

drip or drown

what language is he speaking?

t. Ricegum subscriber

>hypebeasts
who?

Jow Forums is filled with high-iq people with few money
Hipebeasts are low-iq people with lots of money to waste
So no, zero hypebeasts on Jow Forums

Explain this shit to me please

why are asians so obsessed with streetwear? they own like 1/3rd of all street brand products and they've invaded instagram hard

because they need to compensate the lack of looks with money

Jow Forums doesnt dress like niggers.

dont hate cause your ex left you for one

I wear Lacoste, Chucks, and RVCA mostly. Some CK, I typically buy nice clothes on sale or during sales. I take proper care of my clothes and shoes as well, almost everything I own looks brand new, because I clean / follow cleaning instructions.
I am not a “Hype Beast” and besides Lacoste my clothes are relatively affordable.

Kinda. I buy expensive clothes, but not supreme

What's a hypebeast?

I'm not a hypebeast but I've got clout

Someone with connections to youtubers or instagrammers order say 500 shirts from china. They pay the youtubers and instagrammers to hype it. Then they sell the remaining ~400 (they produce a lot more than they claim it's limited to though) for several hundred dollars each.

It's like findom/pay pigs. There are people with whole rooms full of this trash, wrapped in plastic and never used. They just collect and then they brag about how much they've bought in the mentions of their dom.

Oh yeah and they're all white or asian and try to act and talk black.

I only wear clothes when I leave the house once a year

"Streetwear" is the dumbest emperor's-new-clothes shit ever

I don't know what a hypebeast is but if it's wearing designer clothes I guess I have a bit of Lacoste and Ralph Lauren stuff

do you also have a dick up your arse?

I only buy and resell this shit, easiest money you can make. That said its the most abhorrent niggerwear around and you shouldnt wear shit like this.

Not right now no

Supreme is no more expensive than shut you’d buy at a mall when purchased directly from their site rather than from resellers, and is typically good quality made in US / Canada stuff. Should be Jow Forums approved compared to third world chinkshit.

Go away fag, surely your time is better spent being somewhere looking gay wearing a fanny pack like it’s a purse.

Attached: EF256760-134F-4EF5-93CF-245CB2E95154.jpg (494x457, 34K)

nigger

I guess some of you ruskis are okay