Ruth Bader Ginsburg could actually be dead

Joe M was the guy who predicted that George Herbert Walker Bush was dead days before it was announced. It was decoded by a tweet Comey put out. Comey has put out another cryptic tweet. The question is: What will the timing be of the release of her death, and when will her funeral be? Last time, they used Bush's death to schedule the funeral for December 5th.

Attached: wowwowwow.jpg (1920x1920, 601K)

youre mentally ill. shes alive and you just have to deal with it. conspiracies wont kill her retard

She's been dead since early December.

Attached: 1538019612241.jpg (1000x1500, 1.06M)

She's alive and well.
Quit making hateful comments you nazi.

source?

why did Russia kill her though?

She hasn't been seen since before her surgery. The American People NEED PROOF SHES ALIVE if she wants to make any other votes. If not, then she's dead as fuck. But you already know she's dead as fuck and Chuck/Nancy are trying to keep it a secret.

Attached: 1541423078350.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Attached: 957B831F-C67B-4494-8BF7-95EBB13AD963.png (1024x1366, 1.84M)

Interesting, but don't know Joe M. Is there sauce on that Bush prediction?

Attached: ZombieJolie.jpg (1000x541, 85K)

>she wants to make any other votes
you cant vote unless you are present for oral arguments. she won't be voting as long as she is "working from home" which is probably why the other side is fine with letting this charade continue.

no proof that shes alive doesn't equal proof that's shes dead you mentally ill fuck.

Lose the flag, Yossi.

>conspiracies wont kill her retard
Correct, cancer will kill her

your flag is more embarrassing than any memeflag brother.

shes cancer free retard

But you're a coward Yossi. Too afraid to expose what you really are because then your intentions would be revealed as well. It's a shame you're inbred and low IQ. You're not even self aware enough to realize how stupid you look. What a shame!

Attached: IDF Ground Forces.webm (636x352, 1.48M)

lmao amerimuds have more jews than Israel, what are you trying to say you skitzo mud

Hezbollah could kill all of you on their own, I can't wait to see how badly you get fucked up by 5 million muslims invaded at once.

Attached: 1520851356479.gif (299x189, 1.93M)

I hate Israel, you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist. No one takes you seriously fag.

Pic related. The future face of an Israeli soldier after getting on his knees kissing the boots of his muslim superiors. Watching countless scores of his friends die like retards on the battlefield.

Attached: 1529655104626.jpg (552x552, 36K)

I cant wait for your prediction to come true :D, but you will be drafted in to die for Israel your greatest ally! While I sit on my chair drinking a cool glass of lemonade laughing at you when you die for your greatest ally! LOL!

Thank You! Now that you've proven beyond a reasonable doubt that you are in fact Israeli I'm 100% sure RBG is dead. Chuck and Nancy won't be able to hide this for much longer kike. Tick Tock.

Sauce?

The cancer is dead because she is.
No host=no cancer

Keep up the conspiracies dude, its great for the movement.

>its great for the movement.
Are you an AI bot?

>Baiter gets baited
You're not good at this.

Can the democrats just keep calling in sick days to the supreme court for 6 years and keep her body on ice?

no are you a mutt nigger?

So that's why comey talks like a faggot. Self pretension.

(((mentally ill)))

Yes, this makes sense actually. And soon the blatantly overt form of liberalism she help propagate will start dying out, after the git one tribunals of course. Then JFK jr. will become president and humanity will be ableto finally and
truly be free! Praise Kek!!

when she dies, it will be used as a distraction to destroy Jow Forums's archives at 4plebs, so be ready for it. (((they))) will be pissed off and try to shut it all down.

She is dead.

You know there's backups of all the archives right?

but the backups will be targeted too first. this is what (((they))) will do.

Kike you need to realize something. Your fear mongering doesn't work. Zionists are going to get fucked every single day this year. Day after day after day. The entire Israeli military leadership is going to be executed live in front of the whole world for their crimes. You really don't fucking get it do you?

why do you call me a kike? just because i warn everyone of what kikes will do? come on.

Don't underestimate the power of repeating numbers

Because your full of cowardice feigning strength and superiority by trying to fear monger about issues which you have no control over. Weak weak pitiful Israelis. Such cowards even on the internet they can't admit who they really are. The Great Zionist Genocide of 2019 will be the most amazing sight to behold. If you aren't a zionist. Tick tock Avi.

She not dead. That iv line just smells like formaldehyde, and pay no attention to the red & blue latex injection in either side of her neck , thats just to help her slumping thing. And obviously only the really important people get treated by Disney animatronics and Jim Henson productions.

i don't fear monger anyone, i just warn people over what will happen.

>Such cowards even on the internet they can't admit who they really are.

this is exactly why true kikes like ZNTwSRyW use memeflags.

Zionists like you are the most pathetic goyim. Truly. Gentiles will have to put you out of your misery. Stupid Goyim.

Sure thing Avi. Tell that inbred Neanderthal Eizenkot the world will watch him executed live for his crimes.

The media will say she died of a heart attack.

She dead

Attached: serveimage (1).gif (480x270, 3.58M)

shes on the ropes for sure, after the footage the other day of her being shuffled into the car and having security move her legs for her.

some medbros pointed out that if you arnt able to move you own legs, it means you lack the strength to roll over in bed meaning you are effectivly an invalid that needs constant attention , being in this state directly after serious surgery at 85 is obviously bad.

Wasn't that the book some crazy liberals wanted banned? Should Comey be risking their wrath praising such a story?

Cancer free = free from the cancer.

Yep thats a dead.

bump

bump

She's working from home

Attached: stock-photo-calling-woman-with-laptop-sitting-in-the-coffin-65009236.jpg (1500x1327, 653K)

>mentally ill
you know what we call people that do the same thing over and over expecting different results? (using memeflag or jew flag to demoralize)
kek

I predicted this before he did. I also have said George W. Bush is also dead. Stop stealing from my posts and then calling it your own.

What do you mean, bad?

Schizo retard

i guess you can call it that

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

ATTENTION NIGGERS

THERE'S A STASH OF ***GOLD*** HIDDEN IN HER CATACOMB (THAT IS GRAVE--THE DITCH WHERE HER DEAD BODY LAYS).
YOU WILL BE SHAME TO LET ALL THIS **GOLD** JUST RUST!

Attached: BAB252CC-BED5-4FFF-BA45-8E4AE2135673.jpg (720x1100, 104K)

>gold
>rust
on one hand I have a tab open with a video of MIT admiting cold fusion exists and then you have to say something fucking retarded like that.
human beings just cant fucking understand science can they?

Link the cold fusion video.

Says your msm faggot

By bad he means great news

The old bitch has cancer. She will die within 2 weeks, if not sooner.
>pic related

Attached: 1547207551842.jpg (1242x610, 136K)

Show flag

Did you just post in a flat-earth thread my dude?

Attached: elementary.jpg (326x270, 32K)

She's been dead since December

Jim Carrey (cabal member) tweeted this RIGHT AS GINSBERG WAS IN SURGERY!!!!
>>She has probably been on a life support machine since that day. The TMZ exit was bullshit.

Attached: Du9akOqV4AATQg_.jpg (680x523, 95K)

I think she is dead.

Artificially kept alive

Attached: 1547175626332.jpg (746x960, 76K)

Oh...I....don't...feel...so....

Attached: bq-5c1d9bbf2f810.png (897x563, 924K)

The Jews probably have their old Talmudic sow propped up in a refrigerated room with a broomstick up her arsehole and a Hollywood make-up artist on standby for photo-ops....

Attached: Israel's Make-up Inc..jpg (651x553, 46K)

Annnnd did anyone else see Lindsey Graham specifically use the phrase
>>PULL THE PLUG
Twice on Fox News Sunday just now.
>>He emphasized that phrase twice!!
Now we know Lindsey has been used to drop nuggets after being freed from the cabal. What if that was a reference to unplugging RBG? Was he trolling them?

Attached: 1545358648627.gif (577x420, 2.5M)

Attached: 616E7E10-A607-4F67-9730-8B034B1A0556.png (611x638, 341K)

We should pay our respects and rescue that Jew gold.

Attached: 2f3e7bf9b774da97e06d1d3f716d774b7a0fb28f.png (396x634, 178K)

Hahahahahaha

I don’t get how this proves she’s dead. Maybe I’m retarded but can I get a rundown?

Joe M is most likely jfk jr or close to him

Cold fusion is real.

Attached: 1428487698001.jpg (414x336, 19K)

Oh shit, no one wants to discuss RBGs leaked medical shit?

Just like when Trump lost the election mirite

Nope, she died 13 days ago.

Attached: CE6DE818-848B-4D92-9EA9-1C7409E77204.png (2048x1536, 2.61M)

!!

Attached: wtfpepe.jpg (528x325, 29K)

what am I looking at?

Elaborate with at least a paragraph on yourself, here. You went to the goal line, push it over the line please. Thank you.

Seems like a hospital record for what hospital, type of treatment, when the person checked in (Arrival Date) and when they left (Disch Date, guessing it's short for "Discharge Date").

Bump for hospital photo

explain pic

Well yeah but It doesn't really prove that she died 13 days ago.

What do you think a conspiracy is?

He is saying she died sometime before discharge time on 12/31/18. She never saw 2019.

>she was discharged 13 days ago

fixed

lmao someone beat me to it. But yes, this is what I think is going to happen. They will literally dress her corpse in clothes and put her in her seat at the SCOTUS and hope they can impeach Drumph before someone notices the smell.

Her birthday is in March. If she hasn't made an appearance by then Trump should do a "welfare check" under the guise of a birthday celebration.

Bullshit. An 85 year old kike isn't getting a norplant.
Fuck off baka.

True, it doesn't. Still feel like someone's just shitposting.

she had discharge for 13 days? what colour was it?

neat