Red Alert Bank Run is on. Do not let shills slide

The shills are out in force to slide these threads. Banks in France closed today because a measly handful of "yellow vests" wanted to withdrawal the money that they EARNED.

Withdrawal cash and be ready before the sleeping giant awakens to demand the wealth back from the usurpers.

cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/11/global-financial-collapse-imminent-as-bank-run-planned-not-only-in-france-but-around-the-world/

cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/12/french-banks-reportedly-begin-to-close-not-allowing-withdrawals-ahead-of-yellow-vest-bank-run/

archive.vn/B8Z4F

Attached: 1547331139698.png (1188x1379, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2019/01/french-banks-reportedly-begin-to-close-not-allowing-withdrawals-ahead-of-yellow-vest-bank-run/
youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g
dailycrusader.com/2018/11/secret-service-foils-mossad-assassination-attempt-on-potus-at-wh-christmas-tree-lighting-ceremony/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

invest in gold

break it.

Attached: bankrun.jpg (750x534, 74K)

bump

Not happening.

You can't just meme every bullshit into existence.

Attached: d5d143acc8e1d5a53ee58a9816f12434e50d6c428fdb43ad9696ec6e63c1cca3.jpg (250x250, 27K)

Come on French you better do it. KILL THE BANK!!!

Thats were you're wrong kiddo

>not burying your money

Absolute retard.

There is talk of another economic crisis being right around the corner.
A meme. You can't buy much and in the case of societal collapse it's value will get drastically decreased. Direct access to material goods and/or production is the only thing that will be worth a damn by then.

This is stupid, you can open an account in another Euro country easily and legally, and then all your money gets transfered to Germany, Italy, Belgium or Spain, and French banks are fucked.

I'd support the frogs but my cash withdrawal loicense just expired last week. Stay strong frenchbros

This doesn’t apply to us burgerbro
But yea Europe, you best believe that your country is next.

Use some common sense next time idiots. Even if you got a million people to withdraw five figure amounts you wouldn’t have crashed the euro or any of the top French banks.

kys

ON IT. WITHDRAWING MY MONEYS N-
oh yeah that's right I have none lol. I was 3 steps ahead of y'all the while time #4dchess

Where were you when Jow Forums memed global economic depression into reality.

This isn't even our final form

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x480, 703K)

>ATMs have a daily withdrawl limit per person
>ATMs have a limited supply of money
GUYS WE DID IT! WE RUINED BANKING FOREVER.

Yids are giving it everything they have boys it's working

Attached: 76b.jpg (909x987, 360K)

How does it feel to be a kike?

Bump

GIVE THEM YOUR ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x501, 369K)

I turned all my dollarydoos into gold and silver ages ago.

>You can't just meme every bullshit into existence.

a thousand new KEK were launched
a new life and faith was born
not a repeat of the past
a new thing under the sun

THE SALT MUST FLOW

KEK, for life is objective
KEK, for subjective feelings
KEK, for the truth is offensive
KEK! WE DO NOT SLEEP!

Incorrect, faggot
Gold appreciates during recessions because people pull money out of stocks/bonds etc... and put it into gold
Just look at gold prices during 2007-2009

have any sources not by the clover chronicle?
2 links to the same outlet isn't particularly good

ok il take this as a no then. nice slide thread.

>There is talk of another economic crisis being right around the corner.

There is talk of how much fossil-fuels we won't burn to support hundreds of millions of migrant lives.

Funny how every country experiencing migrant migration is increasing it's carbon footprint by 4 for every immigrant compared to citizens.

Mother Earth thanks you, asshole.

bump
its true

dailycrusader.com/2019/01/french-banks-reportedly-begin-to-close-not-allowing-withdrawals-ahead-of-yellow-vest-bank-run/

Attached: france_bank_fail.jpg (1004x1045, 238K)

It'll be a great day for thieves

>dailycrusader
>disinformation website
Yikes

GO FRANCE!!!

Is it happening then, lads?

so, we are at
>the clover chronicle
>the daily crusader
for sources? nothing from FT, the Economist, any large platform? just blogs from randomers? its time to SAGE boys

which (((news))) source do you think would report it?
that's right goyim, only believe what (((we))) say, or its fake!
you're a dumbass, Ahmed

>implying financial related publications would entirely ignore this topic, yet, 2 random bloggers, with no substantiated sources for what they are writing other that "twitter account x said y" are some how acceptable
ok 1 post noseberg

Give them their shit-tier fiat currency back. Buy gold and silver. These days as money = debt, a "bank run" wouldnt take th form of mass people withdrawing cash, it would be mass people converting their cash into REAL MONEY - ie, gold and silver.

Gold has been valuable to societies all over the earth for 1000s of years. This reason alone makes gold valuable - because it has 1000s of years of reliability. There were no iPhones or tech in medieval times yet gold was valuable. As long as the aristocracy values gold - its valuable.

Money HAS TO BE:
>Durable
>Transferable
>Divisible
>Intrinsically valuable
>Scarce
>Recognisable
>Fungible

time and time again people try to replace real money with something else and it fails every time, and what are those people forced to revert back to? GOLD
Gold is the ONLY substance (along with silver) that has ALL the properties needed and meets all the requirements to be defined as money.

It is these properties that gives gold INTRINSIC value.

Attached: gold and silver.jpg (985x666, 113K)

THIS SHILL IS TRYING TO START A PANIC WHICH WILL CAUSE THE BANKS TO CRASH SAGE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAGE

>EUR down almost .3% in one week based on speculation alone, bank run pending for tomrorow
>implying jews are going to report on this
LMAO okay bong

I turned mine into urine and ash.

Most gold sold doesn't exist. Good luck trying to get yours during a real collapse.

Same post day in day out. Are you a bot?

You buy gold ETFs. You then sell those, once the price increases, on the market

No - because what Im saying goes against (((the narrative))). They want you in (((the system))) and ditching fiat currency removes you from (((the system))).

Thats how you can tell bots and shills - they advocate you get MORE involved in (((the system)))

I get that. My post still stands. It depends on the magnitude of the crisis.

>Most gold sold doesn't exist.
Yeah - exactly fag. Those are paper ETFs. When all paper promises fail, the amount of "gold" on the market will be a fraction of previously and each oz will drastically rise in dollar value

ALL paper assets will fail as they are merely PROMISES to pay, not payment itself - currency, bonds, stocks, ETFs, whateverthefuckelse

>what are stocks and shares?
>what are investors starting to pull their funds?
>what are journalists starting to report on it
>what are analysts who have no skin in the game putting out data?
you have to be 18 to post here

Attached: what a fucking idiot..png (200x202, 10K)

Maybe. But you could be shilling for gold.

Ignore meme flag
Invest in bullets

imagine unironically being so stupid you believe the (((MSM))) would report on this
hey, MI6

Fucking hell boys, good work
Just shared this on a few large YV groups on FB, I hope it helps

>ctrl+f crypto
>0 results found
You fools.

>ATM
Physically go to the bank and withdraw all money. Do retards today only know how to use an ATM?

>Most gold sold doesn't exist. Good luck trying to get yours during a real collapse

That is why you buy real bullion and take posession yourself, not certificates promising that your golds is safe in somebody else's vault.

No -Im not the gold market and any affect I have here will have ZERO effect on the gold price

This is fucking beautiful lads.
I'm fucking scared and exited and I'm going to pull all my shit from the bank. This could really be it.
Everything is fucked anyway and this could easily be the straw that breaks the camels back.

God fucking speed frog bro's.

Attached: 1545143546934.png (1852x1408, 137K)

Banks are closed today because it's sunday you dumb fuck.

I like how they call it "scheme".

They’re neets, how would they know that.

12 January was a Sunday?

"scam" might be a better descriptor, but a tad strong for normies

>Banks in France closed today
>On a sunday
Shocking stuff Cap'n.

Attached: classics.jpg (247x204, 8K)

>12 January was a Sunday?

>buy gold and silver goy

OP said today, today is sunday, its that easy.
Also, most banks if not all are also closed most saturdays given how ATM's are basically everywhere.

Shut up you dirty fucking kike.

We have limits in Canada - from $500-$700 a day. I have heard that you can get it increased, but they usually get suspicious and say the limits are “for our safety”.

I can't believe retards believe they can cause an actual bank run lmfao

Jews dont want goys buying gold and silver.
Jews want you valuing their fake fiat paper currency fag

What if I told you they want both?
You really need to delve into who is selling you the gold and silver, friend.. Hell, why stop there, why not google who started the gold and silver shtick in the first place?

Attached: Matrix-Morpheus.jpg (500x303, 34K)

then why would you want to invest in a gold etf you illiterate retard?

This thread is now dedicated to the yellow vest queen

youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g

Attached: YVQ.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Just buy BTC already fags, this place gets a lot of traffic.

Gold/Silver is to preserve your slave way of life. Crypto is to finally get financial power.

>buy gold
>buy silver
>buy gold
>buy silver
>buy gold
>buy silver
>ads on TV
>ads on radio
>ads on Jow Forums

It's so fucking tiresome, precious metals are worthwhile in stable countries where this is the chosen form of currency. They have absolutely zero intrinsic value in bartering however. Stock up on things which have utilitarian value like non-perishable food, equipment you'll need to live when the lights go out, and of course weapons and ammunition.

I never said that, you illiterate mong.

That’s because your country is a dog fucking shit hole you fucking leaf

The intrinsic value of gold and silver I explained here > >You are giving PAPER for INTRINSIC VALUE. Theres no way this is a jew ideal

This meme is so dumb trump loves the Jews

Bumping for Based Frog movement.

Attached: 2847362523.jpg (1024x974, 287K)

Lol, I can’t even put my money in a fireproof safe because it’s goddamn polymer.

Happy Hanukkah!

Im saying buy physical gold and silver that you hold

Attached: 1545884622179.jpg (520x737, 266K)

Nope. Crusader is based and has ties to white hats. They are reporting on the mossad attempted hits against potus.

Butt hurt

Attached: 4367007F-231B-4F2D-9713-65574900860C.jpg (750x574, 206K)

Fucking hell normies can even ruined a good old fashioned French uprising.

Fractional reserve lending allows banks to loan out up to 30 times what they have in reserves. What happens when those reserves are gone? They'll need a loan from the lender of last resort.

dailycrusader.com/2018/11/secret-service-foils-mossad-assassination-attempt-on-potus-at-wh-christmas-tree-lighting-ceremony/

BASED BASED BASED !!! HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS EARLIER WTF

checked
Israel needs to be destroyed

Key to the success of a bank run is not only withdrawing large swaths of money but keeping it out of banks circulation. The real part that hurts banks is that without money coming in, they cannot operate their core functions like loans. If this happens long enough the banks cant make a profit and pay back their debt a bank run isnt a sprint but a marathon

>living in a place that has dirt

ew, are you a savage or something?

wont happen why does everyone think this is 1930. the entire damn banking system is digital. If they dont have the cash on hand they will get it in a day or two. this whole bank run is some stupid dream made up by idiots.

>Be me, emmanuel macron
>Close banks because gilets jaunes want to get their money
>Gilets jaunes begin robbing banks
>WTF guys how can you support such a criminal organisation!!!!!!

Attached: Angrymacron.jpg (611x720, 62K)

>Muh intrinsic value
Value is relative, what you can do with gold however is quite finite.
You cannot eat it, you cannot drink it, its only function seems to be either because its shiny or because you can use it for the creation of current era technology.
The entire gold meme started as a way to scheme local tribes to buy a shiny rock and handing over the 'real stuff' (at that time probably being food, skins, seashells, whatever) to the (((guy))) selling the shiny rock.
But hey, to each his own I guess.

It's time to meme the 2nd Great Depression into existence.

Make it world wide and I'll believe it.
Can we withdraw faster than they can print?

I explained, Gold and silver have intrinsic value due to their properties. They are the only things that meet the definition of "money". If you buy gold, you are handing over PAPER for it. Theres NO WAY you can think this is kiked

bump

They'll risk collapsing the currency at that point also though. I don't think they'd do it.