I need your help, Jow Forums

I need your help, Jow Forums

I'm about to have a son and I've decided that once he is born I want to have him circumcised. I figure that if masturbation doesn't feel good then that will help him with nofap. Plus he'll be less likely to get AIDS and won't get dick cheese.

But my husband doesn't want to do it. How do I convince him? Should I just have it done behind his back while he's at work or something?

Attached: baby.jpg (1600x1000, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

circinfo.org/USA_deaths.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When are you due?

2 months

This is poor quality bait.

Dont have your child circumcised, it is their choice, imagine if you were circumcised, how would you feel

Ok. I thought I may have known you.

Don't do it, it's child abuse.

You know the rules, Tits or GTFO!

It will look more aesthetic though.

Maybe if you raise him right you wont have to worry about him being a chronic masturbator you dumb lazy ass woman

This is clearly bait, you need to be less obvious

Good thread.

Tits or GTFO.

Classic bait, good job.
>mothers on Jow Forums

i masturbate with no forskin and no lube.
>getrektcunt

how tight are you cut?

Kys kikel

If you don't have a foreskins you are either a mutt or a jew

>flag
aussie being aussie

>I want to mutilate my baby boys dick so it feels less sensation and doesn't enjoy sex too much so focuses on other things in life

Literal genital mutilating evil kike child abusing whore.

Why do so many white Aussies do this shit? Circumcision is for the Middle East not the west.

How about you let your son keep his body as it is you control freak.

Its obvious that OP is trolling because if you ever tell a parent who wants to circumcise their son that it will reduce sexual pleasure, they IMMEDIATELY act like you're a demented freak for daring to tell them the truth, and then they shut down the conversation.

It's only a little piece of skin

You're not less likely to get AIDS, that's an (((urban))) legend.

Jesus, unless your kid is a nigger, how hard is it to clean your dick?

Cut. It's healthier and your baby will avoid diseases.

Circumcision is quite common in the US. Don't see the big deal one way or the other.

This is such a fucking shitty bait that you should be gassed for it. How hard is it to come up with proper baits? Fuck's sake, you're pathetic.

It kills over 100 boys a year in the US.
Still not care?

Fuck off with this bait thread nigger

Fucking kill yourself stupid fucking nigger this isnt fucking funny

Attached: ff.jpg (501x900, 59K)

>But my husband
Faggot

If its not a big deal then why have it done at all? Why not let the boy decide what his genitals get to look like?

What if you circumcise him and he grows up wishing he had a foreskin? Versus what if you leave him in tact and he decides he wants to be circumcised? There is only one ethical choice.

Is it your dick?

Obvious b8 is obvious, i r8 -8 out of 8

>have child
>mutilate child
>tout yourself as superior moral position

Strailya.

baste

What's your source for this statistic? I've never heard of ANYONE dying from the procedure.

Only if you beleve leftist sources then that's true

If you get your baby circumcised, then you should get yourself circumcised too. It's only fair.

circinfo.org/USA_deaths.html

>The study, by researcher Dan Bollinger, concluded that approximately 117 neonatal deaths due directly or indirectly to circumcision occur annually in the United States, or one out of every 77 male neonatal deaths.

bait thread but thiis should be a reminder that if you're a cutfag you're automatically disqualified from applying to ethnostate as you are not white.
Only jews, niggers and mudslimes cut their dicks

My point is, circumcision is probably the least important decision one has to make regarding a male child and from my perspective not worthy of an argument. Do what you think is best for your child. Stop worrying about what others do with theirs.

Just do it you fucking pussy

>mutilating your kid is ever what's best

Kill yourself you disgusting kike rat faggot

Attached: ff.jpg (1500x1500, 434K)

>youre not white if you got mutilated through no fault of your own against your will

Get it done. Don't let your son have to deal with issues himself when he's older that may cause embarrassment or cost lots of money to get fixed.

Your flag tells me all I need to know about why you are against circumcision.

It's not important because the surgery itself is just not necessary.
I'm from Germany and still care about your male infants being submitted to this barbaric pointless ritual.
It's matter of empathy.
Children are abused with full backing of the law and have to carry the repercussions for their whole life.

Stop trying to outbait me you kike

I'm posting in these type of threads for nearly six months now and have always stayed reasonable, never pointing my finger at da joos.
You took one look at the evidence I posted, immediately went back to denial, looking for any minute detail at all that gave you justification to discard the evidence.
Great discussion.

Obviously you've run out of intelligent reasons to support your argument and I win. Checkmate!

ask your rabbi, shitposter.

i run my own business making 1 - 2 million a year i started myself 9 years ago with nothing but credit card debt and i jerk off 2 - 3 times a day

maybe you should concentrate on editing your genetics before you edit the boys body parts

t. foreskinned religious penis washer

Don't, when I had my 2nd son with a whore that cheated on her bf I didn't readily have the money to get him circumcised so I told her to leave it alone. Best money I never spent!

You didn't answer my questions.

Why is this so important to you? I could think of a hundred children related causes that are more worthwhile . Do you not have the right to leave your child intact in Germany or is it the law that one must circumcise their child?

This.

By your own admission circumcision is an unimportant procedure. So there are few, if any, benefits. So when we factor in negative possible outcomes, such as the boy growing up and wishing he was uncircumcised, botched circumcisions resulting in skin bridges or sexual dysfunction, or in some cases even death; the question is begged: why have the operation during infancy at all?

Why not wait until the boy is sexually mature and bring up the topic then? Why make the decision for the boy when he is a day old? Isn't being born a stressful enough experience? Why cause the baby further discomfort?

Homofag cuntrag

Kill yourself roastie cunt. No one wants to procreate with you.

Stab yourself in the cunt repeatedly

Okay i'm going to take the bait
So you want to mutilate your son just so he's LESS LIKELY to get things he himself can 100% control if he gets. I.E AIDS and dick cheese
>tfw you mutilate your dick just so you don't have to bathe

dick chopping cultists should be killed

if I saw one at the urinal I'd fire it and slap the mother

Attached: 47225167_1115801381908372_3114856238932819968_n.jpg (720x588, 23K)

Because I think it's up to the parents to make that decision. And whatever they decide should be respected. From my perspective it's not a big deal.

I care because I know what living without a foreskin is like. It sucks.
Having this done to an innocent newborn who can't consent is an ethical crime. It affects them their whole life.
The notion that X or Y is more important than circumcision, therefor we should solve these issues first, is whataboutism. It does not disprove any negative aspects of circumcision, which have been brought up again and again.

In Germany the law is not perfect. Cutting a babies foreskin is only allowed for religious purposes, which in my opinion does not go far enough.
But even such a system would be infinitely better than what the US has right now.
No one should be allowed to modify the body of another person, but the person themselves.

You are a bad person. Perhaps you should have your piss flaps shaved off.

>once he is born I want to have him circumcised.
You're a retard
>my husband
troll post 5/10 but too obvious

>Australian
>Considering circumcision

Shit troll. Only kikes, sandniggers, and yanks do it.

Attached: CGSMjN7W0AELvu6.jpg (900x900, 94K)

Why should it be up to the parents? Why shouldn't boys have a say in what their genitals look like? If you leave a boy in tact, then HE gets to choose what his genitals look like. Why would you take the decision away from him?

Explain.

No actually Australians practiced it not long ago, so did Canadians (still a bit) and Brits longer ago.

Also south Koreans and flips iirc

There is just one problem with that notion.
What if the boy would rather have his foreskin?
It the parents decide to cut it off, he's fucked over for life. No one even considered what he would have wanted.
If the decision is left to the boy, he can have it done whenever he so desires.

Aussies do it too, their circ rate is around 50% I think?. And to a lesser extent, Canadians.

There is a difference in circumcision rate and circumcision prevalence.
The rate is how many babies are getting cut in this day and age. For Australia, this would be at around 25% today.
The prevalence is how many men are linving with a cut penis right now. That number is usually the higher one.
For Australia, this umber was estimated at around 58% in 2005.

So that means mutilated men in Australia decided to pass it onto their kids less than Americans. Good on them for that at least.

>won't get dick cheese if I chop my son's foreskin off
Or he could just wash his fucking penis

Exactly. It's still happening to some extent, but the overwhelming majority is capable of common sense.

Just shows how brainwashed by (((them))) we are. Other nations with mutilated men continue at a rate less than we have. Canada and Australia namely.

American hospitals bill the insurance company for the procedure. The hospitals make thousands of dollars for each circumcision. So whites, having healthcare, get circumcision pushed on them in Weimerica.

In Australia I assume they have a different, less fucked up and dystopian healthcare system. And doctors/hospitals are financially motivated to push circumcisions on baby boys.

They have universal healthcare yeah?

I used to hate the idea of it but if we have high circ rates in large part due to our system maybe it needs to change

A huge contributor is also the stance of the AAP on the issue.
As long as they don't change it, many parents will still choose to do it, believing the biased Brian Morris studies and the like.

universal healthcare only works for european ethnostates.

I honestly hope someone kills Morris in Minecraft

What if it was on a state by state basis

in Australia the foreskins are sold by the hospital as-is for 90,000 dollars. Then the labs grow them into sheets and resell them to cosmetic firms.

Attached: straya.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

Ah so it isnt only an american thing we just fall for it more often....

I had two boys

>2 yrs
>1.5 months

I had both circumcised and vaccinated

the 2 yr is normal as fuck , Ive watched tons of Autism videos and he doesn't have it.

Off yourself. Hope they grow up to kill you.

you had access to the internet and all the knowledge in the world and you still did it. Absolute evil monster

I am also circumcised and vaccinated

deal with it faggot

Youre obviously not dealing with it you coping nigger

Passed on your trauma and mutilation like your stupid father yet you have even less of an excuse you have the internet and knowledge at your fingertips, didnt care enough to spend a few hours reading before mutilating your kids.

Kill yourself you fucking god damn subhuman. Hope your kids cut you up and make you scream just like you let the (((doctors))) do to them.

Boys have a right to decide what their genitals look like. But forcing this decision on your sons, you are taking a gamble. If they grow up and some day with they got to keep their foreskins, they will be upset with you. They might never forgive you for what you've done. They might disown you and refuse to see you, even on your deathbed.

*and some day wish they

it's a tiny piece of skin and pain on par with getting your ears pierced.

my wife said she prefers mushroom cocks, said ant eater cocks are disgusting looking.

5 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

20,000 fine touch receptors

If you have your son's dick mutilated you should be shot.

>hurr its like piercing your ears

Hope youre baiting dumb fuck. Even if you are hang yourself

Fucking ears pierced my ass.

Attached: SorrellsChart.jpg (1000x517, 152K)

both my boys didn't even cry more than 2 minutes.. and didn't make a peep at all the whole time it healed.
they slip a plastic cap on that falls off when it heals.. simple

Does your wife intend to suck your sons penis? Or you? If not, why do you feel the need to modify the appearance of another humans genitals based on your preference?
What about your sons preference?
You are SO wrong about it just being a piece of skin. But seeing how the damage is already done, any attempt to change your opinion is wasted energy. You will just continue to be in denial, defending your own inability to see the evil you yourself were a victim of.
I hope your sons grow up to be stronger men than you, ending the cycle of suffering in not circumcising their sons.

Its called fucking shock you dumb nigger. Suffer a painful death.

Attached: ff.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

Circumcision is the first step to Transsexualism

I find it sad when cuckservatives can't believe trannies or how "sick" their mutilation is even when its normally a mentally instable adult doing it to themselves but then they see no issue cutting boys cocks

Attached: ff.png (940x300, 39K)