Was this part of the Plan?

Men, isnt this the final redpill, that no matter how successful you become, it's only a matter of time until you get roasted? Is MGTOW the only way to be truly happy, when no matter how happy you are in a relationship you can still lose it all? This is not a "I can't get a girlfriend post", this is a reality check for every man in this modern world who has dreams of making it. Aren't we all just living and dying for what the women want? Aren't we all just slaves to the whims of the other sex?

Attached: ST_20190112_XBEZOSL7VG_4545518.jpg (780x520, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abolitionist.com/anti-natalism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1071402950.jpg (1000x541, 84K)

He cheated with a Hispanic roastie. He deserves it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1547343913075.jpg (610x838, 73K)

Kek

are we to believe bezos in all his autism is not a buttboi

Look at that eye

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x640, 46K)

he is married to brianna wu?

She's a lot better looking than the spic roastie side piece.

basedboy tried to be chad but failed miserably

Attached: 0_Jeff-Bezos-Founder-CEO-Of-Amazon-Com-Poses-For-Portrait-January-1-1997-In-Seattle-W.jpg (615x841, 87K)

Fuck off shlomo. White men, reproduce.

Attached: 1545666703471.jpg (712x945, 51K)

Daym, I bet he wanted a divorce cause those teeth were tearing up his dick.

what is it with wealthy american men fucking their ugly mexican maids?

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Anyone else think her neck is a little zeta reticulan?

Surely Bezos will have a godlike legal team that’ll save him a lot of money? I cannot believe he’ll actually lose half of his wealth.

I'm not Jewish but I applaud your skepticism
Why reproduce? What net benefits are there? Seems like a waste of energy. My brother has kids, his cheating ex has them full time. He works full time and sees them every other weekend. Seems like a trap to me. Kids are just parasites that feed the corporation.

You mistakenly think all of your material holdings and status has any purpose to it other than to attract a breeding partner.

Artificial wombs will make women obsolete for reproductive purposes.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

When did men become such fucking pussies? Go fuck some whore and don't call her.

abolitionist.com/anti-natalism.html

>Radical anti-natalism as a recipe for human extinction will fail because any predisposition to share that bias will be weeded out of the population. Radical anti-natalist ethics is self-defeating: there will always be selection pressure against its practitioners. Complications aside, any predisposition not to have children or to adopt is genetically maladaptive. On a personal level, the decision not to bring more suffering into the world and forgo having children is morally admirable. But voluntary childlessness or adoption is not a global solution to the problem of suffering.

The guy is one of the richest men alive and he cheats on his faithful wife of 25 years with a lady in her 40's. This dipshit should lose 3/4 of his wealth to set an example.

Then it won't appear amicable and he'll lose face

we can have those and mtf traps for entertainment entertainment purposes. Get rid of inferior sex

To quote bill burr, “WHY IS SHE STILL CALLED THE MAID AND NOT THE WHORE???”

He should lose it all

Kek

It's hard to argue with that.

They look like siblings.

>pol will side with amazon CEO (the richest jew of the world)

Attached: 1453035264075.png (163x238, 92K)

A fucking leaf. This attitude is why I'm in the process of courting a Leafette. You're all effete s.oyim north of the border. This broad is a monster too. An amazon breaker of men. Tamed by an American nazi. Fucking leafs can't hold onto their women. Sad!

don't fall for the shilling. this divorce is a way to commit insider trading legally. dump your amazon stock and report them to the SEC