How did Buenos Aires turn out so European?

>inb4 Argentina is not white

Can you name a more European-looking New World city? It looks like it was copied from the European continent, while USA/CA/AUS all have suburb-style soulless buildings.

Are Argentines the whitest in the New World?

Attached: 100_2172.jpg (3472x2604, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instantstreetview.com/@-34.602355,-58.372519,175.79h,-3.11p,1z
amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=rVLOQB5kGGw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_dollar
cnn.com/travel/article/la-cumbrecita-argentina/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Argentina is not white

>Argentina is not white

Attached: 1.1446607_1905400872.jpg (1000x667, 105K)

Temperate areas were settled by whites and the natives were killed-assimilated. In tropical areas they just had mestizos

The NYC Uni’s region looks like this too, just like the Opera at Vienna.

It's a sad story

Attached: 440px-GDP_per_capita_of_Argentina,_percent_of_US_(1900-2008).png (440x308, 59K)

Argentina is not white.

t. Person that lived there

European immigration, plus Argentina was a very rich country in the early 20th century. The ruling elite wanted to mimic Parisian architecture and had the money to do it. There are a lot of Hausmann style buildings and avenues.
Pic related: one of the many french style palaces in Buenos Aires.

Attached: 1217029a9e58331ca35b.jpg (945x630, 146K)

What do you mean? Is this a meme, I mean they're at least Shitalian tier white?

Attached: avsantafe.jpg (960x641, 801K)

Turn off the meme flag you faggot niggertinian redditor.

check out Teatro Colon

3 different Euro architects were used - each with an amazing story of love and murder (hence why there were 3) That's why it's sorta eclectic - each architect wanted a different style

>Are Argentines the whitest in the New World?

Probably yes along with the uruguayans and canadians,

To be fair when i went to paris i was the whitest person in the subway to the point that i started laughing like a retard for 20 minutes.
Then a guy that looked like the "at least we still have the constitution meme" entered the subway and i started laughing even more.

We are unironically very european at least in the center & south of the nation.

Not a story a peronist would tell you.

Attached: aw.png (759x481, 34K)

Guess the place, user.

Attached: 22222222222222222.jpg (720x381, 125K)

I am not Argentinan, I am European.

I heard good things about Chile but browsed it on street view and thought it was a dirty Spic shithole like Uruguay.

I think Argentina is the only white country in the South Hemisphare. Also check out this live mugging that street view captured.

Attached: robber.png (1249x713, 1.29M)

Take the flag off then.

Attached: 474592394.jpg (1500x876, 411K)

Blumenau, Brazil looks like you picked up a German town and dropped it in the middle of South America.

Attached: blumenau[1].jpg (1200x676, 143K)

that doesn't look a bit european, streets are not as wide here and your "old" buildings look fake

Argentina is our future unless some sort of voluntary eugenics becomes popular.

>streets are not as wide
You never visited Madrid or Paris?

Buenos Aires is more European than Poortugal.

instantstreetview.com/@-34.602355,-58.372519,175.79h,-3.11p,1z

Streets are not wide in the center of the city (the oldest part).

Can confirm

Attached: genderpension.jpg (530x818, 105K)

yeah south brazil has some very euro places and there's some pretty euro places all throughout patagonia

muy bonita

No it looks completely fake.

Don't wanna get attention for Israeli flag.

mate I noticed the same thing

Only Argentina and Brazil resemble something like out of Europe.

If you check out Uruguay or Chile on street view they look like Mexico.

Attached: kcy8tzzhpe611.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Some places of Chile do - Uruguay is racially mostly European they just aren't very urbanized

A must read to understand the fate of the once great Argentina.

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/

I'm French and it's true that the expression rich as an Argentinian used to be famous in France...
Demography is destiny. When the non white population reaches a certain pourcentage, then all the ressources are used to be peace / improve their fate... Instead of keep the nation progressing.

>Argentina was a very rich country in the early 20th century
What happened?
t. Brainlet

Argentina is cucked beyond salvation
>inclusivity hiring quota
>trans quotas
>female dominated legislature
>laws highly favoring women

My props to argentine cultural and academic achievements, but your men have consumed too much onions since the 90s

t. someone who studied a masters in Argentina

Is all of Argentina really like this? I would move there if it was

nazis

Mass euro immigration in the 40s and beyond. This should be proof that people that immigrate en masse will eventually take over the surrounding area and mirror whatever place they left.
build the wall.

This.

It didn't, and it's not.

That actually looks... quite nice. Not bad for a country of mutts. Perhaps I visit one day.

Populist governments

it is nice

No, it is all dirty and filled up with faggotry and homeless people

> i went to paris i was the whitest person in the subway
Nothing to boast even a turk would think he is a nord if he went to paris.

Yeah, just don't go to the bad areas and this won't be happening to you.

Attached: 2019-01-13_08-35-39.png (671x706, 546K)

Establishment = good?

More European than Finland

No, just a bunch of neocons. Maybe Bolsonaro can pull these cucks to the right given that now even Bolivia decided to cooperate with /ourguy/

Hey, I know the owner of that building.

Colonies.

Argentina is a shithole with cheap whores

This empty pavement looks so depressing, at least put some flowers and white people on it

Attached: z20773363V,Ulica-Nowy-Swiat.jpg (960x591, 129K)

No just a bunch of Trumps

Attached: 33411952585b.jpg (1024x637, 334K)

The eternal chilindian with his inferiority complex.

beautiful

He's one of the retards we have here that can't handle the fact that Portugal is rural and behind even when compared the colonies in South America.

Lisbon looks like an open sewer and these people will defend it at all costs because of low self-esteem. Only in the center north to north is when the cities start looking European in Portugal.

Attached: passeio-a-noite-em-lisboa.jpg (800x531, 263K)

Attached: 69394345.jpg (1366x765, 233K)

Attached: 19387444.jpg (1024x768, 547K)

Fucking based how you made this. Only people with taste among the new world subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=rVLOQB5kGGw

Attached: aguas014jj00.jpg (1000x665, 282K)

Because the Spanish colonial system was different than the French and British colonials systems and that’s reflective in the old colonial towns of south and Central America

Argentina is not white

Attached: 10EA49AE-8588-4613-A9EC-685B8DAF8CF1.jpg (304x593, 27K)

Attached: lisbon.jpg (955x636, 218K)

lmao
but to be fair, parts of Buenos Aires look like complete shit too.

I been in Brazil and Argentina 2 months ago and I can say that Brazil is whiter than Argentina. I drove for 2 hours without seing nothing, just small villages full of brown people walking in the fucking middle of the road.
The average argentinian looks like the Indians that are my neighbours in the UK.
>European looking city
Just because the people who colonised you where european you idiot and you guys are so lazy that didn't destroyed the old buildings to build new ones who the architecture is the worst I ever seen. (American architecture). Paraguay have a lot of european looking architecture but they are falling apart, Brazil had too but they destroyed to put new, cheap and ugly buildings.
The biggest proof that argentinians are not white is that Argentinians don't know how to handle money and are always bankrupted.

the streets in the capital of the ethnostate must be lined with jacaranda trees

Interesting, becuase the "germanic" blumenau is full of mutts.

Fucking larping monkey I can see in this video everyone is white in Argentina

Argentina and Chile are both by far the best countries in South America. I would consider moving there if it wasn't for the fact they would probably keep bringing up MUH MALVINAS to me

>Even the article has to call her a she
based troll boomer

Sorry bro, your streets aren't European enough, they have to be more narrow and full of grime.

Like I said, everyone is brown or they are dirty?
You guys looks more amerindian than europeans. Stop being a faggot.
Brazilians looks like more africans than europeans but at least they accept the fact.

Man go look at street view, don't fall for the Chile meme. I was shocked it looks worse than a Middle Eastern shithole.

Uguguay is also a massive dump. Move to Argentina or Brazil.

>blumenau

Why pick the fakest fucking city to make your point?

Peronism
Peron basically lead the country to disaster, yet is still revered for some reason, and “Peronism” is a buzz word that both left and right use in Argentina to win over the people
basically populism

Things change. South America was originally a very rich part of the world. Still is in some respects. The Mexican or Spanish Dollar was one of the original reserve currencies of the world. Pirates searching for pieces of 8 and all that. It transmuted into the American Dollar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_dollar

Why are there so many separate Latin American countries, when most of them are former Spanish colonies?

Attached: louis.jpg (768x768, 241K)

>asspaining the portumoor so he keeps bumping the thread
Sir, you are diabolic

>>trans quotas
lmao
well they arent the biggest onions producers for nothing

La Cumbrecita, Argentina seems like a good place to settle. All of the buildings are German and Swiss architectural design. Street signs are even in German.

cnn.com/travel/article/la-cumbrecita-argentina/index.html

Attached: B82811D7-0FD8-469F-B7AC-FEA8EC0FDFCA.jpg (412x232, 29K)

>cucked beyond salvation
One of the largest Jewish populations in the world, bruh, pure coincidence.

Attached: 1545787071952.jpg (702x1748, 249K)

They became independent at different times and were widely separated from one another, with poor infrastructure.

Villa General Belgrano too, the survivors of the warship Graf Spee (see: battle of the river plate) settled there.

Attached: villa-general-belgrano-calle-principal.jpg (821x570, 193K)

It's funny to see wealthy Porteños leave their European style buildings in favor of glass skyscraper condos in Puerto Modero. Now there are gorgeous old buildings with clothes lines strung up between elaborate statuary because the lower classes are able to move in the places the middle and upper classes are leaving. Buenos Aires, at least the central part, is a beautiful city that those living in it don't seem to appreciate very much.

Sad but true. At least y'all occasionally make your dislike of Jews known, sometimes explosively.

Attached: mcdonaldskosher.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Argentina would be very comfy if it weren't for the Argentinians.