Ukraine civil war

I always have a hard time understanding what war looks like. WW1 was obvious: Trenches. You run into each other and they who capture the trench get it. Easy.But what in other wars? We always see animated lines on maps, but there is not a line of soldiers, there are many different armies in many different units taking key positions and pushing back the enemy. It's hard to imagine how that looked like on such a long border like the Soviet union. There must have been miles along the front line where no one was because there were no important things on either side. Or was there just every soldier along the frontline, equally distributed?

But in the Ukraine it's something else. The Front lines don't move. Google maps doesn't show anything, but I don't know how up to date their maps are and if they chose to let out things like that. Are there trenches? How do the battle positions look like? Do you think this will escalate further?

Attached: Ukraine.png (1000x728, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH5Zy9bAtew
altright.com/2017/11/02/ukraine-commits-to-suicidal-refugee-resettlement-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is basically ww1 since february 2015, it could escalate this year with the ukrainian presidential election

youtube.com/watch?v=eH5Zy9bAtew

what are they shooting at?

>civil war

Why you prepetuate russian propaganda? It´s an invasion but because russia doesn´t have the resources it can´t go full blitzkrieg.

the enemy
russia could take down ukraine's power grid and conquer the country within a week, but they're playing the long game and doing the whole frozen conflict thing

Well, Poland got a million of Ukraininas last year. So there is definetly sth going on there.

Madian protestors were right
Fuck victor yushenko

Putin also claimed Russia has the best tanks in the world until during a military parade one of them broke on the street. If the can´t be driven in Moscow they won´t get to Kiev. Same applies for the rest of Russian army. A lot of rust little working. Ak is the only thing russians haven´t broken

yes thanks to the maidan ukraine is now on course to become the next sweden
the T14 is the most advanced main battle tank in the world. the reason it "broke down" during parade rehearsals is because the driver unknowingly had the brake engaged, that's why they couldn't tow it

Attached: 59542a5ccbe29.image.jpg (1200x844, 156K)

You are dimm or a slavshit migrant.
>Ukraine is paying the toll for not avenging holodomor and allowing ruski/Mongol migrants in.

>driver unknowingly had the brake engaged
If the drivers are this retarded than in battle stress will make them even more prone to fuck up.

it was a brand new tank and the controls are completely different, it's not surprising that someone made an error getting used to the new controls, that's why rehearsals exist. calm down

I was in Mariupol just prior to the 'invasion'. It only fell breifly some months after and only for a few days. The people I met were all pro Ukraine. They pushed the Russian army out who shelled the town for some weeks after. They since made a land bridge to Crimea so I think the land route is less important.

All the shit you read about Russia's military capacity are lies, the hypersonic missile included.

In truth, like China, they are only paper tiger fit to bully weaker nation.

If Russia can´t even find anyone to a parade how will they organize in war?

what are you on about? parades have gone smoothly every year since

This their economy is the size of Italy and somehow they threaten the whole world.

It's not a matter of capability, Russia can crush Ukraine in a few weeks and take control of the country, the problem is that this would make them look as the bad guys, and they don't want this. Russia only takes measures that come with a healthy degree of plausible deniability. RT can disguise this situation as a civil war but a full-scale war of conquest is another thing entirely.

The fact they cannot invade Ukraine or challenge Turkey show it all.

It's pathetic really.

>what are you on about?
caffeine
>parades have gone smoothly every year since
If parades aren´t guaranteed to go well than war will be an absolute trainwreck

Why you foaming at your mouth? Better unwind that bottled anger at immigrants in your country who are fucking your children as we speak. Disgrace.

>one tank broke down
>all tanks are worthless
t. Finnish "reasoning"

I fucking doubt that.

Russia smartily chooses small weak target to bully in order to show its strengty, that is why they do not invade Ukraine. They can lose and this breaks their illusion.

this is what happens when Austria artificially invents country to weaken Poland, and later CIA does their thing to move it out of Russia sphere of influence
in 100 years some wealthy african nation will rule hoholostan

Can do both.

Russia is a shit neighbor.

And once again:
>one driver fucked up
>all drivers are incompetent
Seriously, how do you people even have a country at this point?

Why do you believe Kremlin truths?

>Why you prepetuate jewish propaganda? It´s an invasion but because israel doesn´t have the resources it can´t go full subversion
ftfy

Hold your horses, I do see a future for Ukraine because they are whiter than both Russia & the US.

they do go well, that one mistake during rehearsals in 2015 was due to the driver getting used to the new controls of the tank. holy shit you are making a big deal out of nothing

Will the american challenge that?

Russia is sending France into uncontrollable downward spiral right this moment with yellow vests just like west fucked up Ukraine with maidan. What comes around, lol

>Why you foaming at your mouth?
I am not.
>Better unwind that bottled anger at immigrants in your country who are fucking your children as we speak
We will soon have a vote and the country will either become great trough democracy or martial law

>t. russian

>They can lose
To the Ukrainians? Even we could handle them in a month.

He should instead speak of bullshit like the S300 and its inability to down ANY israeli planes.

why do you believe israeli truths mate?

>economy is the size of Italy

In distorted nominal terms, in real terms (PPP) not so much.

One out of the people Russia chose for the parade was garbage so you they didn´t choose?

France will come out stronger with the yellow vests.

Putin rule is more tyrannical than Macron, and Russia will destroy itself when the illusion breaks.

From what I can tell on TV/docos each side has checkpoints on major roads in and out of the disputed region. People who need to can still move between areas but it is tense. No tourism I would imagine. Some film crews have done it.

Your army might but not the russian.

That is the point, paper tiger.

Kremlin truth is israeli truth because Russia is controlled by jewish oligracs.

T. Brexit.
Putin is still snickering.

It's a low intensity conflict.. European media is understandably hysterical, but in hindsight it's obvious neither side was prepared for dramatic moves. Ukrainians lost around 2k soldiers and then lost appetite to continue.

Putin wanted to implement a frozen conflict like in Moldova on them, he did, they have nothing to counter.

Not escalating till 2020, Nord Stream 2 is set to be done by end of 2019 and Avangard glider needs more production time

Guys, Russia's army can't challenge modern western armies but the GDP is like 15 times bigger than that of Ukraine. I think it's possitive that you're doing what you can not to believe russian sources on how big their dicks are, but still, Russia has some military capabilities. Other small countries like the baltic ones are also under threat.

yeah, future of Ukraine as part of Poland

>Kremlin truth is israeli truth because Russia is controlled by jewish oligracs.
do you know what tribe the prime minister of ukraine is currently mate?
why don't you take a guess
also israel has explicitly anti russian politics but explicitly pro ukraine politics
why do you think that is?

Snickering when his own poll is getting weaker and weaker.

He is an emperor with no clothes, the memes built him but his actual deeds will break him.

Israel can be bullied because there will always be antisemites in the world but only Russia is hostile towards Ukraine.

Commonwealth nostalgia, huh? I feel ya.

If you make small mistakes during peace you make giant mistakes in war

>distorted nominal terms
they fucking inflated their currency out of this world so big oil buxx can get nice and fat while regular plebs lose purchasing power. Its sad really.

They have for smaller, more outdated countries, sure.

Ukraine seems to be in that league until it turns out that the ruskies chicken out.

Putin is smart but this shows weakness.

its the finn seething as usual

That I also doubt. Depend on how Poland develops itself and stops being US bitch.

ukraine doesn't stand a chance against russia lmao are you kidding? their army is smaller, much less technologically advanced, has lower morale and is generally more shit
ukraine's population is one of europe's fastest declining and the government has sought to rectify this by replacing ukrainians with africans and middle eastern peoples. you can't make this shit up!

altright.com/2017/11/02/ukraine-commits-to-suicidal-refugee-resettlement-plan/
that's a fair point. i think it will escalate eventually, this isn't like georgia where it's russia supporting non-russian breakaway states. donetsk and lugansk are majority russian cities and russian politicians and media routinely refer to russians and ukrainians as one people (who belong in the same state)
oh just shut the fuck up, i've debunked your crappy argument now fuck off

Attached: girls-1.jpg (1280x1014, 266K)

The jewish bankers control Russia and France so it´s not Russias fault

>talking about israel
>Calling bully a victim.
Spoken like a true Jew. Like in that proverb - A Jew cries when he hits you.

Independent Ukraine is a waste for all of us. All that rich soil farmed like it was 17th century.
Think of all the cheap food you could import from Poland if we took over and started governing it somewhat competently.

>Russia is hostile towards Ukraine
but jews control russia mate
and they control the ukraine
so why would one jewish satellite be against another jewish satellite :^)

Out of control inlfation and stealing middle eastern oil doesn´t make Russia stronger.

The war is low key and slow because Russia doesn’t want to attract the European powers into direct conflict

The term people have come up with is “frozen conflict” something Russia has done since 1991

It’s easier to control a country like Ukraine or Maldova by pushing for low grade clonflicts that don’t really end and don’t realky go anywhere.

To the Russian goals that’s better than a Ukraine aligned with the Eu/nato

If that so, I double dare Putin to invade.

It is gonna be a bloodbath and Rus hands will be shown clearly and everyone will stop fearing him.

Oh, you don't have to convince me, I already love the idea. The Ukrainians would probably be less enthusiastic though. At least you'd get Lwów back.

i present you the new leaders of the free world

Attached: cursed.jpg (1024x683, 128K)

If Russia goes to war separatists will see their change.

Because Jewish oligarchs are at each others throats? They're oligarch, you do know what that means and implies in their relationships between each other and their spheres of influence?

>do you know what tribe the prime minister of ukraine is currently mate?
Ukrainians are armed so corrupt goverments don´t have a say in what militias do.
>why do you think that is?
Confuse the goyim

And for your information, Russia is already full of muslim, it is the biggest sinkhole of muslim in Europe.

Putin and his dicksuckers do not want to gloat about it.

>jews are battling each other
ishygddt

Attached: 41231231243.jpg (1109x1135, 53K)

> Ukraine are whiter
what

They are whiter than Russia.

>oh just shut the fuck up, i've debunked your crappy argument now fuck off
Well you certainly don´t understand basics of war if you think little mistakes during peace translate to little mistakes in war.

I didn´t call Israel the victim

>Ukrainians are armed so corrupt goverments don´t have a say in what militias do.
hahahahahhahahaha
mate are you fucking retarded?
>Confuse the goyim
you think goyim read hareetz and times of israel?

>Out of control inlfation

literally 3 percent, you cant even cherry pick

Then why is there even more corrupt clan-poroshenko government still at large?

It wasn't their choice, but they've made the best choice they could have by embracing the situation, and actually gained as a result of the attack on their currency.

It also depends on who wins the election, if Poroshenko somehow gets reelected then escalation is likely, but if Tymoshenko or Zelenskiy win, Russia will need time to gauge them and see they're maleable enough to end the conflict through mutual adherence to Minsk 2 like Russia prefers.

>and they control the ukraine
No they don´t because militias do what they want.

I do not think he is anymore corrupt than the russian oil barons.

DESU you nitpicking

It all comes down to the delegation of tasks. Hitler orders high command to push south in 1942. Army group south issued orders to the various armies under its command. Each army designates tasks to individual divisions. Each divisional command designates a task brigades, then companies, then platoons, and finally down to squads/fire teams. Because of this structure, large strategic goals can be delegated down into individual actions leading to continuous front warfare.

It is just russian posturing themselves. Russia owns the largest swath of land in the world, the least they can do is self sufficient.

lol fuck hohols

Attached: 1544867056121.jpg (685x763, 104K)

>mate are you fucking retarded?
It´s a stale mate. Militias defend Ukraine, jews support Russia but no one really wants to go at it full force right now.

>pic

Fucking lmao wtf what a bunch of fucking freaks.

Attached: ......jpg (402x402, 13K)

That´s a lot if you want to have a functioning society.

are you referring to migrant workers? permanent muslim population in russia is about 10% according to pew research
yeah whatever faggot
it definitely won't be poroshenko, have you seen the polls? 50% of the population have ruled out voting for him. tymoshenko will probably be the next president and the conflict will continue as it has for the last 5 years already. but who knows, the election could divide the country and something might happen

but ukraine is taking extra steps
they are CIA-khazar-Polish triumvirate bitches

most of transcarpathia should be given to slovakia

The rupple has always been shit

Ukrainian people usually have dark hair color, and brown eyes.
That is like typical stereotype about them, you can even know this fact from folklore songs, literature etc.

10% muslim, about 10 million muslim trash.

Find and european country that has more.

Okay.

Attached: ........jpg (320x363, 20K)

They are the aryan, the goths come from them and also the ruskies.

In fact the modern white ruskies come from Ukraine

>No they don´t because militias do what they want.
and this militia wants to follow an elected jew
now isn't that interesting
so jews support russia but they are allied with every jewish enemy
ukraine isn't allied with israel (whilst having a jewish prime minister) but gets constant praise in jew to jew newspapers
you are 80IQ mate