Pay for game

>pay for game
>Say word
>Money stolen
Communists will defend this

Attached: report_le_toxi2c_0_0.png (560x217, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyNBaMEsGG4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

What game is this? Does teabagging count?

The joke is on the person who bought the game. The prevalence of SJW trash in the gaming industry is no longer a secret. You knew what you were getting into when you bought the game.

What game?

Find a new hobby.

Attached: 1200px-F40_Ferrari_20090509.jpg (1200x692, 151K)

Shut the fuck up you Canadian faggot, and GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD

Snap

this is how you get repeat sales

they so smart

Attached: 1522497162171.jpg (1000x1000, 144K)

my name on the game is "MinorityWaster " people report me all the time love it. Fuck em all. When people are streaming I yell Nigger over and over to fuck up their stream. Never gets old.

>pay for game
>sign agreement that you won't say wird and service can be withdrawn if you say word
>say word
>service is withdrawn

Only a communust would be against this.

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (1366x768, 140K)

Silicon Valley and the entertainment industry as a whole love to censor and ban their own costumers, they prefer to lose money over politics, fucking retards...

Attached: soyboy16.jpg (631x482, 39K)

I'm against it and i'm not a communist. But, don't you have some royal dick to suck you fucking peasant.

Sorry, it's just that most of us Canadian men have outgrown a child's hobby. Waddle along, insignificant little burger.

seriously, why are leafs allowed on this board?

EULAs do not override your rights.

I like walkingholocaust in games usually

Are you really this dense? Communication over a service owner by a game company is subject to their rules. It’s not a public forum, just like your physical private property isn’t a public forum. They can kick people out just like you can kick people out of your house for saying things you don’t like.

*owned

quick, phone watchdog! user got banned from a game for being a toxic player.

why would i defend this?

What does a nazbol think about faggots?
Just curious

don't say word

Attached: 1546473367307.jpg (366x384, 42K)

The game

I'm gonna say the n word

Nothing wrong with that, when you pay for their product you should know what SJW cuckery you're signing up for. You can only blame your lack of self control.

>Agree to terms of service when purchasing game
>Violate terms of service when playing game
>Cry because you're stupid

This is seriously nigger tier behavior. You entered a contract and then voided it on purpose because DINDUNUFFIN, and then now you're blaming the system for the consequences that you agreed to.

play PS2 era games not todays trash

Attached: Larry Foulke.jpg (1012x676, 96K)

Games that have politcal tension are permitted.

No you won’t...

cringe

Yes I will any minute now

Don't have to.

Attached: Assetto Corsa.jpg (1600x900, 503K)

>Rent an apartment
>Piss all over the floor causing damage
>Get evicted

by what right, communists will defend this

>defending not being able to piss on the floor of the place you sleep

>report retards for saying poltard tier shit
>call them out on it ingame
>your username is inoffensive futtbucker, bike-custer, bill-all-bikes, bix-chicken-nood, watermelon lips, etc.
>see spergs cry about on vpol
Truly the best timeline

probably rocket league

the money wasn't stolen, you gave it away on faith.
free speech is a political issue without doubt

Attached: lol.jpg (368x357, 19K)

What do they think about faggots? They ARE faggots, so probably not much.

i rather not have these people around, but they will always be around. so let them be in private, no media coverage or state sponsored propaganda for these guys.

the common man is straight

>being so cucked that he uses dlc instead of playing goldeneye64

this is because the barrier to entry for competition is so high, and the risk to reward is so low, no one is going to attempt to actually compete any ways

Nigger. Rainbow six siege came out 4 years ago before the corruption

ThAtS rAcIsT yOu CaNt SaY tHe N wOrd

Fair enough live and let live
Would this include shows with fag characters as well?
If so what if it's played off as a joke

Nigger

Are you 14 years old?
The company that produced and sold the game wrote in their EULA, which you consensually agreed to when you first went online with it, that they have the right to ban people from their servers (which they run) for reasons they deem fit -- i.e., that they can refuse service to those who they do not want to serve.
Do you want to place a government regulation on them preventing them from doing this? Do you want to force them to serve individuals they don't want to? Turn neckbeards into a protected class? Sounds like you're the entitled commie.
Fuck off back to /v/ -- you clearly know and understand nothing about politics.

Reported

every game in the not so distant future will be like this.
free speech will be a memory 25 years from now.
get used to it.

>NWO is almost here

>toxic behavior
God I hate modern multiplayer games. Why can’t more games be like 2b2t.

rainbow 6 siege. i get banned at least once a week. its so annoying

its very simplistic
>game has fucked up rules you despise
>don't purchase game
PROBLEM
SOLVED

>not realising siege is the best FPS multiplayer ever made

>Money stolen
You agreed to terms when you installed and launched the game faggot, if you didn't agree to them you shouldn't have bought it.

You only see the terms after buying the game

banned for teabagging? i guess it is virtual sexual assault...

>you clearly know and understand nothing about politics.
So perfect fit for Jow Forums

TOS and EULA are notoriously worded so that they can throw you of for whatever reason see: sargons patreon
I would in fact like government to step in with these bullshit EULAs.
If someone made one that said no niggers jews or spics there would be regulations overnight but because its used to squelch dissidents no one bats an an eye
Situations like these turn me from libertarian to full natsoc. The free market is a tool, a means to and end, prosperity. Worshiping the coin is as bad as worshipping government. When it causes more harm than good it should be fixed

Attached: 1542929981398.png (236x225, 18K)

no you dont get banned for that. you get banned for calling people names or teamkilling them. you

You can read them online before you buy them. Caveat emptor. It should be a given that you get banned for acting like an idiot in competitive games, too.

censorship is political dummy
rangeban canada

there's this thing we're using called the Internet
You can research a game's terms before you possibly purchase it right?
Why not look into the company that made the product beforehand?

oh, i see. thanks for clarifying.

>rainbow
>6
>siege
it's magic you know
youtube.com/watch?v=dyNBaMEsGG4&t

Attached: cianigger faggot.jpg (550x550, 73K)

The correct response is this
>buy game
>say word
>get banned
>call bank
>issue chargeback
Deny me my product and i deny you my money

This the crux of the problem. You don't actually own digital games, the vendor can revoke the game at anytime and for any reason. Read the TOS

does this actually work though?

>sign contract
>violate it
>punished as per guidelines
I want to say nigger in games too, but you agreed to the rules, violated them, and then got banned. If you want to take issue with something, take issues with the rules themselves. If you don't like the rules, don't buy the game, or don't say things that violate the rules. You know that when you buy games like babywatch that if you call someone a nigger or faggot you're going to get banned, and you buy the game, say the things, and then are incredulous at the fact you're punished as per the rules.
also, stop making this thread faggot,

Attached: 1522277303949.png (558x614, 24K)

Fuck gaming, it's no longer what it used to be. Buy from CD project Red but Pirate anything else if you really need to play it.

i called someone a retard and got banned for 48 hours lol

based

Take your vidya manchild shit to /v/ you fucking gaymers

Consumer rights, you paid to use a service you get to use the service you paid for.

>paying for games
That's where you fucked up.

Attached: 1517129393181.jpg (638x629, 44K)

jokes are jokes, why not, world is depressing enough as it is. but no "educational" platforms.

This

they have infiltrated the gaming industry

Talk shit, get hit, faggot.

/v/ is full of /v/irgins and weebs who just want to talk about anime titties. They don't want to talk about the real problems with the gaming community and the creators. I remember playing overwatch one time, and I was being "le toxic" and this obvious soi boy retard got on the mic and tried telling me I don't deserve to play this game. I got hit with a huge surprise when a girl got on the mic and decided to berate HIM because and her words" he bought the game, he can say whatever the fuck he wants" it proved that girls CAN be red pilled and based and that the gaming community is nothing but sensitive faggots. I got banned from voice chat about a year later

>being a cringy Jow Forumstard spouting memes
I hope you guys dont do that on video games, I always avoid you types even though I've posted here for over a decade

its ubisoft montreal you cuck dumbfuck, leaf gaming companies are always SJW

Surprisingly progressive for a Jow Forumstard

ì am only on Jow Forums for news. whats actually happening in the world. i am not a frequent user.

Ah fair enough