Says "hang whities" and "kill white babies" in his song "PLB- Pendez les Blancs" literally hang the whites

Says "hang whities" and "kill white babies" in his song "PLB- Pendez les Blancs" literally hang the whites.
>get fined.

Meanwhile.
>French nationalist say "there's no such thing as black celts"
>gets 6 months of prison
>gets even more prison time because of a blog post.

bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-46821421

breizh-info.com/2016/04/23/42464/boris-le-lay-breizatao-prison-ferme

Yellow Vests aren't doing shit

Attached: 1547376198859.png (614x656, 305K)

>black celts
What you mean like wizards or something?

The progressive white bourgeoisie is the most contemptible group of eunuch traitors in the history of the world

>white roastie lawyer defending this shit
what a piece of shit

Always remember to kill a traitor before an enemy

Probably a jew

Look at the filthy whore of a female lawyer catering to this animal.
An animal that should be confined to a life of hard physical labor, at best.

My coalburner radar is of the charts

Attached: Roastie roastie.png (354x421, 252K)

>Negromancy

it's because they're so fucking ineffective, that's why. blacks are absolutely powerless. if someone who is actually a threat/intelligent/capable (ie whites) does something, then you pay attention. if a 2" tall fuzzball pipsqueak says something, then you brush it off completely. that's what blacks are

they can talk about how they'll "kill dem wypip" all they want, but all they end up doing is killing themselves. they abort their own children, shoot their youth, steal from and corrupt their own communities when they have any kind of leadership position.

they are truly the lowliest, dumbest, most easily controlled group of people on the planet.

His lawyer took that bbc several times

>Prosecutors call for 5K fine

I wonder what a white guy in France would get for calling for the hanging of black people

One is for entertainment, the other is for political outrage.

My nose corrective surgery radar is also off the charts like never seen before.

This is why duels need to be legal again
id love to kill that faggot in a knife fight

Attached: mcafee-DUELING.jpg (650x340, 242K)

Nice

Attached: 1546771729176.jpg (600x519, 153K)

Sounds like we white colonists need to invade your countries with our guns, but I think we may become busy here as well.

follower of Dinduism

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>My coalburner radar is of the charts
She is French that is a given, much like when you see Swede, and Brit fems.

i hate niggers i hate jews i hate spicks and arabs too, go ahead and try to sue its artistic freedom up the wazoo

Attached: 1543600925286.jpg (1200x1800, 1.9M)

> Lawyer literly looks like she just left the strip club and didn't wash her make up

Like pottery

Ok this is fucked, i mean fuck niggers and kikes but even dumb ass negroid rappers should be able to have free speech man fuck frenchman i hope they can purge out the jewish demons and thier shitskin slaves so they might get some real rights that can be abbused 5o years latter when the kikes come back and win

Just start writing nationalist manifestos in song form. Then you can always at worst, get away with a fine. This guy has the right idea

>7 times more likely to kill
>Haha lol no threat

Haha, really entertaining xD. Fuck nords you fucking cucks

Jail.