Crazy pussy

How fucked up is it if you're terribly attracted to females with sadistic, psychopathic or very bitchy traits?

Most women I've had relationships with might have literally been psychopaths, almost all were bitches and I preferred it if they had sadomasochistic tendencies in the bedroom. My current fuckbuddy is a very strange but sexy woman; extremely bitchy, very few friends, aloof, cold, clinical, sounds slightly psychopathic and has told me she's only interested in getting fucked by me and nothing else. I hate to admit it, but her beauty and her incredibly bitchiness makes me intensely attracted to her. My mother was a very bitchy, cold woman who was not very affectionate to me. I hate to admit it but this woman reminds me of an even more evil version of my mother and it makes me want to have very passionate, unprotected sex with her for the primary, but not sole purpose of procreation.

Am I just retarded or what?

Attached: killer bods.jpg (1448x1899, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGHhg-gj7PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah man it's all good. But it has to have some underlying contract or a line somewhere or else you can't get out from under it.

get out from under what?

I thought all men loved crazy girls?

You're insane if you think that.

I honestly don't know how true this is. I am mildly fascinated by female murderers and serial killers. The woman in the OP is Jodi Arias, stabbed and shot her boyfriend to death brutally. You can see in interviews in Jodi's eyes that she's completely fucking crazy, and it makes my blood feel hot. I'd die to meet her.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGHhg-gj7PM

Just look at how charming her smile is and how wide eyed and crazy she looks. It's that crazy look that just does something to me. When a woman is cold and bitchy, it just makes me feel intensely aroused by them.

More locally where I am in Toronto, this woman was arrested after she stabbed a cashier to death at complete random at a pharmacy. As soon as I saw her picture I was fascinated by how beautiful she was, I didn't even know that the woman she murdered was my friend's aunt who I had met before. Despite this, I wanted to even visit her at the prison to propose love to her. Apparently there was a long list of men who had become smitten with her as soon as her picture was shown when she was arrested, so clearly other men are not so different from me.

Attached: rohinie bisesar.png (240x293, 39K)

Well men love me

any pics of you showing off the crazy look? Have you ever abused someone?

Attached: cute mugshot.jpg (480x632, 29K)

Me at my craziest. I was very egotistical, had a lot of symptoms of my BPD

Attached: 2012-04-13_04-33-47-.jpg (640x480, 43K)

What kinds of things would you do to men you were with? Would you abuse them or start acting all psycho?

I can tell that she is a beautiful woman physically, but nothing about the crazyness is something that I can appreciate other than trying to understand it in some way.

Do you feel attracted cause you like to feel out of control in some way? To feel overpowered or even afraid?

And why is it a common thing that men like crazy girls, like emotionally unstable girls? I can understand that people like BDSM and letting go of control and trusting a partner completely, but it doesn't seem like that would be the case with a crazy or even an abusive girl.

No judgement just curious

Attached: 2012-05-09_12-19-20-.jpg (640x480, 37K)

I'm afraid of men actually. Only ever liked nerdy soft dudes. I'd cry, twist words and things around and make them cry aswell. Trying to get them to admit and say that they hate me.

You should meet my ex friend, she hit all her boyfriends. The one she has while we were friends hated her so much he wanted to kill himself, cause she would threaten him if he tried to leave or break up with her. She once ran from across the room right on to him fist first and started beating on him.
When I understood who she was I took her BF out one night she was away. He was a better friend to me than her after all. We got very drunk and ended up making out because he had fallen for me in some way beauce he saw me as the only good female he knew even if I was awful. I told him to pack his things while she was still gone and leave first thing in the morning. The day after she called him for hours, harassing him until he picked up. She threatened to hunt him down, find him and pick him up just to put him back in that horrible relationship.

It's just like, most women are truly so docile and just want to be dominated subliminally or openly somehow. Women are naturally submissive and meant to be nurturing or compassionate. I'm not sure why, but when a woman is lacking in these traits and instead shows signs of coldness, narcissism, bitchiness, it shows that she might have the physical frailty and beauty of a woman, but she has the mental coldness and tenacity of an emotionless man. There's something wild and uncontrollable about her, it's that aspect of crazy women that is so sexy to me. The thought that you could be fucking a gorgeous woman who might stab you to death the next morning, smiling beautifully while she does it. That dangerousness is what's so interesting to me.

Men are usually very emotionally stable, and somehow emotional instability strikes me personally as being a very feminine trait, but one that when used by the right woman can manipulate men in a way that men can't do to other men. I think when a man meets a woman so neurotic, it just sets off these fireworks in our brain, like "this person is emotionally the dead opposite of me, her emotions are far more of a rollercoaster than mine which are very stable and don't vary much".

I'm probably different from most men in that crazy aspects don't turn me off or signal a red flag to me, but make me feel exhilarated and more intensely attracted to women with these traits. I feel like it's a sign of uniqueness and mental acuity.

Attached: psycho eyes.jpg (1920x1200, 651K)

I have never been made to cry by a woman. I truly doubt that's possible given I hardly have any emotions myself. I guess if that's what you're attracted to that's what you're into. Women usually tell me they're attracted to me because I seem physically strong and dominant, also I have a bad habit of sending women pictures of my dick, which has often had the effect of making women want to meet me.

What I enjoy more is rough sex, the kind where both partners exhibit both sadism and masochism. I like to choke, smack and spank women, tie them up and fuck them very hard, and at the same time I like it if women smack me, bite me, hit me, scratch me, choke me and all of these kinds of things. Given that this is what I'm into sexually, maybe now you can better understand why I'm attracted to crazy women.

I don't know how to explain it, I've always wanted to get on some Bonnie and Clyde type shit and like commit crimes together with a gorgeous woman.

Attached: cervix.jpg (640x640, 44K)

> she might have the physical frailty and beauty of a woman, but she has the mental coldness and tenacity of an emotionless man
You're explaining it very well. Is it a fantasy or have you/could you live with an abusive partner? Do you think intelligence plays into it aswell. For crazy girls, it seems that smarts play a role. You obviously need to be intelligent to be able to truly manipulate someone.

Would you date someone smarter than you? I know a lot of men wouldn't

Attached: crazyeyes.jpg (2048x1365, 122K)

You can be dumb and crazy (which is super boring) so intelligence probably has something to do with it yeah.

>Given that this is what I'm into sexually, maybe now you can better understand why I'm attracted to crazy women

So is it just a sexuality thing fot you? I mean people have their kinks and are entitled to, but most keep that seperate from the rest of the relationship and every day life.

Attached: Screenshot_2014-07-07-19-07-32_11.jpg (649x891, 109K)

that's hot. why can't I find a crazy bpd woman?

Bacause they stay inside all day

I wouldn't recommend it though. It's exhausting more than it is thrilling, I can promise you that

I work a blue collar job, most of my sex partners were smarter than me or earning more than me. Intelligent women with bitchy traits are sexy.

It's not just sexuality. I like women who are very assertive, or women who treat me like I'm nothing. It's weird.

You never give us a reason to come out and play ',;)

I'm sure it is but I still want it. I'm into emotional abuse.

What do you like about it?

>tfw crazy chick
>tfw no psycho bf

An good answer to that would require more honesty and introspection than I can manage. I think part of it is because I recieved a lot of negative attention from my mother so I'm probably wired to view it in a more positive light, as contradictory as that sounds. I also have low self esteem and feel below most people, and having a gf who would validate that feeling is arousing somehow - I think it has to do with my inability to develop a sense of self worth despite trying for many years. If I accept that and she accepts that then even though she's technically abusing me I feel emotionally freer, like a responsibility has been lifted from me.

>It's not just sexuality. I like women who are very assertive, or women who treat me like I'm nothing.
Exactly this.

Sorry if the question was intrusive or too direct

>low self esteem and feel below most people, and having a gf who would validate that feeling is arousing somehow
Do you think it's somewhat about closeness then? About someone syncing up to how you feel deep down? No matter how exhausting and painful it was for me when my BPD was in full bloom, it's the most intimate I've ever been. I met my boyfriend at that time and the fact that he would stay beside me and let me cry in his arms no matter how much I twisted up his words and tried to make him hate me made me feel very close to him. I tried to push him away every time but it never worked.

Low self esteem and feeling below most people is how the majority of BPD people feel, I imagine. I was like that at least.

>Sorry if the question was intrusive or too direct
It's fine. I can't talk about this stuff irl so it's nice to have somewhere I can be open about it.

>Do you think it's somewhat about closeness then? About someone syncing up to how you feel deep down?
It's hard to know because I've never felt that closeness with someone, but what you describe sounds pretty amazing. Intimacy for me couldn't be an equal partnership, it would be more about supporting her and her needs. Did you two break up in the end?

>Low self esteem and feeling below most people is how the majority of BPD people feel, I imagine. I was like that at least.
I've never thought of myself as having BPD but when I'm low I do try to hurt others to make myself feel better, even knowing it'll only make me feel worse in the long run, like it's a nearly uncontrollable impulse.

>Did you two break up in the end?
No, we're still together after six years. It's nice to know that he understands how I can get sometimes, even if it's just for 20 minutes every four to six months. He knows what I need when I express that he should hate me, and that I don't deserve to have anything. Which is the opposite. He provides that for me no matter how hard I push him. I don't think he would bare a relationship with me if I had episodes each day though. Or maybe I couldn't. I still feel bad for the time I went over to his house just to cry for hours and make him tell me I'm wothless. He just comforted me and I still don't think I deserved that

>I've never thought of myself as having BPD
Wasn't implying or wondering about your mental health, just making comparisons. Obviously don't know you though, I think that it's normal to have low self esteem and low self worth, it's just not socially accepted. BDP is more than that, and the worst thing for me was that when I wanted my bf (or someone else) tell me that they hated me it was because I actually believed that to be true. I did actually beleive I was nothing but a psycho, manipulative, evil parasitic person and I felt like he kept lying to me by not confirming those feelings. Do you ever feel like that?

I don't think I can really relate to the low self-esteem thing. It's more that I for whatever reason, enjoy it when a woman has a bitchy or demeaning personality, like I have to prove to her my masculinity to be able to impress or excite her.

Women rarely ever seem to think of me as boyfriend material since I'm such an emotionally detached person. I don't have great status in life or much to offer a woman besides my big dick and my sexual experience. I end up getting into very intense fuckbuddy relationships with women where the main focus is all about sex, pretty much nothing else. Often times I feel I barely know the woman. But I always feel more intensely attracted to the women who are dominant and assertive in the bedroom and out of it, know exactly what they want, aren't afraid to demean or insult me to my face even knowing I could easily physically overpower them. It's that kind of relationship that I enjoy engaging in, the more psychotic and dangerous seeming the woman is, the more I want to fuck her. I almost feel like eventually I'll want to have children with such a psycho bitch, I want my children to inherit that kind of tenacious intelligence and charisma.

Attached: psycho woman.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Well it sounds like you're very lucky to have someone so understand, although I have to say once every 4-6 months sounds fairly manageable (of course I understand those are the worst points and it doesn't mean all other periods are fine).

I don't think I'm evil or psychopathic, I do my best to help others to the degree that I can and the only time that changes is when I get into a really low mood. It's just that I often feel totally worthless and I'd like someone to confirm it. I definitely feel that people are lying to me when they try to tell me anything positive about myself.

An example of the type of bitchy behaviour I'm talking about: a woman openly insulting the type of car you drive, telling you that you seem poor, that your apartment is crummy, insulting your hairstyle and everything, and yet despite all of that still wanting to have sex with you. Like this woman told me "You better not get me pregnant baby, cause I don't think your broke ass can pay my child support" and I was like "what the fuck did this bitch just say?" And despite all this insulting me, she begged for me to choke and smack her across the face, spit in her mouth, called me daddy and all this weird freaky shit. I'd make her cum four times in a row, and she'd look me dead in the eyes and tell me to keep fucking harder, to make her cum again and again. I feel like she pushed me to my limits, because I truly didn't want to let her down.

She seemed truly psycho and in control of everything happening, like this was just what she enjoyed doing sexually and I was her guinea pig or something. I felt used, and I enjoyed it.

thats hype as fuck

what is?

>Well men *want to fuck me
ftfy

OP, I hope more men like you are out there.
I'm low key crazy. If I'd ever meet someone who would indulge my shadow side, I'd go off like an A bomb, no regrets. Life is short and dramatic.
I think it's the most deep, intense bond that can be between two crazies if they meet on an emotional/spiritual level. Fucking sparks, they don't last but they're a blast

If you find someone who loves you, they'll never confirm that you're worthless, if that's what you think. Not a BPD girl, she'll adore you and think you're the most amazing person. Things are very black and white with us.

So you like humiliation? I can understand that. Do you feel like what she said was true? That you are just a broke loser?

Yeah true no one has no one has patience or understanding or little enough self respect to really love a crazy girl

Hope you find a relationship that you can be happy and satisfied in user. If you put yourself out there emotionally, do you think it'd be harder or more enjoyable to be abused?

I honestly don't know. I mean, I'm glad for your good wishes, but I don't think someone like me can have a normal relationship. I'm too emotionally stilted and weird, so I tend to be very attracted to women who exhibit these same traits and have the same sexual kinks.

It makes me glad to know there are more women like you out there as well. I agree, when two crazy people collide sparks can definitely fly.

Well I didn't think I could have a good relationship either but I'm in one now. I took time to find the right one, I'm in my late 20s now

Fair enough, I'm in my late 20s too but it never really happened for me. I've stopped thinking it will, it doesn't matter much to me as long as I can regularly get pussy, which I've got going for for me.

Well I got a smash date with my friend tonight, should I tell her I want to be more than friends with benefits? I miss her presence when she's not around to bully me and act all weird and sexy.

bump

A.. smash date?

as in we're basically meeting up to maybe eat something, smoke some weed, drink some gin and smash each other to Astroworld, she said she wanted to get eaten out and dicked. I did say she was my fuckbuddy after all. I'm just wondering, maybe after we have sex I should tell her I like her as more than just a smashbuddy.

Attached: travis scott and kylie jenner.png (590x593, 805K)

Sounds like youre on some j shit niqqa

you cucking someone too?

Yes, if you want to
>I miss her presence when she's not around to bully me
Tell her just that

I love neurotic girls myself and I yearn for one who, on the exterior, convey normalcy and appear seemingly ordinary yet have a wretched and hellish other side that subtly is revealed through the crevice of her ordinance.

That's pretty cool actually. I have a posh white collar job/profession, but I feel like most guys in it are snowflakes and it doesn't surprise me that high-class girls would go for a tougher blue-collar guy.

What do you think wins them over in your case?

nah, shes single. were almost going to.bed. we fucked 3x, once on the sofa twice in bed. listened to some trav and drizzy. watched a lot of dave chappelle. fun night. I have spent less money and had more sex with this girl (ratio wise) than anyone I've ever known.

>hellish other side

that's who she IS. She's so cool, but a total freak and bosses me around even though im treated like an alpha at work. I'm literally making her tea while she lounges naked in my.house.

I lift greasy steel bars with my hands using my own strength and operate reach trucks and cranes all day.
I'm a gruff, rough around the edges guy with a big dick and a huge ego, who straight up tells women that I can give them multiple orgasms. I know it's true, because that's been my experience since a teen.

She likes me because I make her cum hard, eat pussy and like to choke her while I fuck her.

I dont know if a classy woman like her wants me for anything more than good fucking and drunken, stoned hang outs, but I'm really starting to like her.

Attached: 17882802_631202613737606_9026166908356919296_n.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Me, too. I got BPD and I’m in therapy for it and I’m open about it. But guys insist upon thinking that I’m sweet and kind and good. It’s always been that way. Maybe because I’m white and blonde with light blue eyes. All I have to do is look straight into their eyes with a very clear expression and I can see them bend to me. Then they say they want to eat my pussy. Men are kind of stupid this way.

yeoah we are.

a pretty girl telling us what to do or questioning masculinity is every guys weakness

damn

>Well men want to use me as a fleshlight
FTFY

And i fucking love it >:)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 127K)

You are me. The bitch gave me an unbearable anxiety. I was squished like a sponge. Now I want to repeat, I am ready and rejuvenated.

I am falling in love with this girl who just fucks me then.pushes me away emotionally. I feel so driven over her and the emotional rejection due to.her near psychopathy.

she keeps insulting. and degrading me. calling me a dumb nerd and a blue collar loser, and then fucking the shit out of me.

she only lets me kiss her lips when we fuck.

this feeling kills

I'd say that's fine, it might just be an attraction that you have for the rest of your life. However, it may be an underlying psychological issue to do with childhood trauma. I'd say maybe rethink your past choices, and the crowd you surround yourself with. Hope that helped!

like I said this girl reminds me a lot of my mother.

Very sexual when we're in that mood, allows me plenty of physical contact, but she cuts off the emotional part and often demeans or insults me. Sometimes she just reminds me so terribly of a sexy version of my mother who's my own age. I've rarely enjoyed sex more with anyone, as horrible as that must sound.

big cringe try taking a picture where you arent obviously triyng to make a " crazy looking face "

i don't care I'd still fuck her hard. I bet she likes getting choked with a big dick in her pussy.

Don’t stick your dick in crazy.

It’s really that simple, user. If you like crazy chicks, beat off to terrible bitches on Facebook. You know, the ones who start posts with “No disrespect, but” or “Not gonna lie.” Don’t ever, ever cross into real life because they’re all crazier than a wet bag of cats.

Hell yea jodi arias gives me wood too idk why but id nut in her over and over again