WOW!!!

WOW!!!

Most human goyim take FIVE YEARS of remission before they are cancer-free, but GINSBURG THE 85 YEAR OLD SUPER JEW took only 96 hours!

That's literally un-fucking-believable!

Attached: 4HS5NUAVY4I6TEFICNX2IS4AXI.jpg (1484x953, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199422696/#199430766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jow Forums BTFO!
Jewesses obviously have super powers!
Ginsburg might be alive for a few more dozen years.
Blumph in tears. Hilldawg 2020

> OP literally a cock sucker

She will be working hard from home for the next 6 years! BASED

So healthy the court should come to her, really.

She gonna died

It's also a lie.

That is a disgusting Neanderthal.

Only jews are human. Goyim are beasts of the field

Cancer cells are living cells

RGB is not alive, but she is well preserved.

Attached: psycho.gif (320x180, 1.79M)

Are you cancer free if you're dead?

Attached: 1536887927882.png (1280x1659, 1.71M)

yet literately brain dead on life support so as to keep the body warm and from rotting

I wonder who was the unlucky live organ donor

Dat smell....

> Pukes

>tfw Jow Forums is reaching a new low
what has this place become

while i don't deny what you are saying, im unsure as to the reason (((they))) would cover up her death, could you (or someone) fill me in? obviously im not american so i don't follow this woman too closely

Just like Hillary was days from death on campaign trail back in 2016, eh, Jow Forums?

Shut the fuck up pussy faggot

She has achieved symbiosis with her cancer. What a brave a strong and powerful and independent and great and amazing and wonderful and fantastic and cool and rad and groovy and spectacular and big dicked woyman!

She must have gotten some NAZI experimental injections in one of the 5 death camps she escaped from.

boomer scum

She and all the other 1% have access to medicine and technology that is hidden from the public. They fear death though. Maybe she knows she's going to Hell

If a woman is selected as the nominee does that eliminate the wrap up smear re: sexual assault?

What other tactics might be planned to block and/or force name removal?

Why is the Senate important?

Who controls the Senate?

53-47

Enjoy the show.

Q

Her handlers have developed a highly reliable method for voting on SCOTUS cases while she is in a coma. One eyelid flutter = yes, two eyelid flutters = no. The system is 100% valid and should not be questioned

>t. retarded boomer

this kike is such utter and complete bullshit. she cannot and will not serve at home. she ha to be present during a case as stated in the code. either she is dead and the dems do not want to admit it or she has lost her mind.

Hitler did wrong by not gashing this Jew.

obvious shill is obvious

>average 85 year old goes to hospital with cancer
>"Sorry, your insurance won't cover surgery and chemo at your age. You have 3 to 4 months to live."
>85 year old Supreme Court justice gets cancer
>survives thanks to millions of dollars worth of medical treatment provided at the taxpayer's expense
Gee, I thought liberals were all about equality...

>85 YEAR OLD SUPER JEW

Attached: jews SCOTUS.jpg (1013x391, 106K)

Does anyone have that pic posted a couple days ago? It was a screenshow/phone pic of hospital records of RGB and it showed that since 2013 there was radiation therapy. All users were banned and threads insta 404ed.

namefags get the rope

>t. falls for q posting
This board is an embarrassment

what if she's just so entitled and bossy that she's just demanding the court accommodate her for her personal comfort?

Attached: rbgdeadchangemymind.jpg (680x383, 88K)

Fuck off newfag

Boomer shills are the pantie sniffing tier shills.

1. There's a significant age difference between Ginsberg and Hilldawg.
2. Hillary's main health problem is that she's a violent drunk.

>not knowing that royals, jews and the elite use the superior white man medicine...homeopathy.

Attached: 1547207551842.jpg (1242x610, 136K)

then she is no longer fit to serve.

>muh boomers
>muh Iran
>muh zionist shill
>muh right wing psyop
>muh larp

Attached: 1541956074955.jpg (960x635, 93K)

And meth-amphetamine did not help Hillary, which could be why they were looking for alternatives to give her.

Homeopathic treatment is literally just the placebo effect. Steve Jobs died because he tried to treat his cancer with homeopathy instead of surgery.

>Cerner
Lol

What faggot?

No shit. With big pharma on your side you'll live alot longer. Or so I've heard

That's because amphetamines only properly work with the male condition. It is super-fuel for our bodies (at least Adderall XR is).

EMRlet

>not aware that every royal family has a homeopathic doctor on staff.

Steve jobs would not wash for months on end...became a fruitarian, was a giant faggot. Steve Jobs did not do homeopathy as a treatment. In 20 years you will learn he died of super HIV (stain that attacks the brain, organs).

Spoken like a true faggot that doesn't know what they are talking about. You are a shitty arm chair lawyer and you have no idea what you're talking about. She does not need to be present and I gaurentee she will not. There are cases going back 200 years that justices ruled on on their death beds or in hospice. It isn't and really never was uncommon. It's a LIFEtIME appointment unless the CHOOSE to step down. Stop spreading misinformation.

Palpatine is the Senate of course.

>(You)
>(You)
Yes this one. People even posted screenshots of their bans for posting this image. "Violating laws" type of monthly ban. So it's proabably real.

>(You)

and kuru

Ban test

Some day soon one of the older SCOTUS Justices is going to publicly reveal they have undergone experimental mind-uploading / brain cyberization (neuronal replacement) and intend to become a Permanent Justice.

if this is true why Paul Allen died.

There's only one reason not to put RBG on TV for the morale boost: she's looking pretty bad.

I would not be surprised to see a new body double, also like Hillary.

Newfag

>Gee, I thought liberals were all about equality...
they are as long as it's all about them and their little circle. they dont care about the rest of us.

Too be fair, most Americans don't have access to the level of capital and medical care backing her. I'm willing to bet there are liberal doctors volunteering to assist in the surgery. They're probably using advanced medical tech which won't hit the market for another ten years or more.

Democrats will keep her alive even if they have to pull a ship of Theseus with every part in her body.

Attached: 1545068508974.png (413x312, 177K)

she is the lefts god emperor
they will stop at nothing to keep her alive
watch her skype from hospice for hearings

Attached: Emperor_Throne_40k.jpg (908x638, 110K)

It's just a (((coincidence))) ! Q was simply very lucky posting that 30 days to the exact minute before McCain's time of death. Also when Kasich said he was "put to death" that was a coincidence too. When Q said the thing about "every dog has his day", and the first full day of news coverage dedicated to McCain was national dog day -- you guessed it.. another coincidence.

Also, when Trump had a movie poster dated November 4th on the table, and in real life Q posted a picture of 3 movie posters on November 4th, that was a coincidence too. Ignore your eyes goy.

Attached: 0909.jpg (1920x1400, 1.17M)

pic of her skyping in live

Attached: 1547391612300.png (396x634, 178K)

It's all just a couincidence user

Attached: 1542342183167.jpg (620x582, 163K)

fucking a

Attached: 1515719155379.gif (245x138, 397K)

After multiple attempts to secure proof of life it has been determined that Ruth Ginsburg passed away in early December.

The moment she's confirmed dead Trump gets a crack at nominating her replacement, who will almost invariably be way more conservative and stop liberals from legislating form the bench.

At the very least hiding her death for a few months to put it within a rough year of election day would allow them to spin the GOP playing by different rules regarding Supreme Court nominations, as they cockblocked Obama's pick for that reason.

adrenochrome
85 murdered children and their blood. transfused thought this hags body.

one for each year of her miserable life!

Attached: rbg-keks.jpg (477x392, 120K)

ah i see, thanks, that does seem kind of obvious now that you explain it

On a related note, I've noticed you can get the shills to shut down their own threads by posting Q proofs. I wonder why they hate them so much....

Attached: 1537153614061.jpg (500x553, 93K)

I'm the OP but you can't post threads with the words Qproof or Qanon anymore as they are anchored and spammed with the same sequential Israeli psyop shill infographs.

I mean in the replies. As soon as someone mentions Q, I usually dump a proof or 2 and the thread usually dies soon after.

Q posts so much garbage some of his shit is bound to be "confirmed." Shotgun method cold reading. Every time he's made a concrete prediction he's failed.

this proves that jews have the cure for cancer and more ailments, when are we going to invade so we can have the cure for cancer also?

No drug makes you immortal..

>literally saying shit that is common knowledge
Nominate Amy Coney Barrett and they try and smear a few R senators. Thanks genius

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199422696/#199430766

This is why I namefag Ender. In original thread the poster of image was getting let's of replies and numbers gets "Kek wills RGB death" at the same time a shareblue discord server was spamming fur threads. Probably to slide this. Near the end of thread all of ender posters posts were deleted.
Ie, ultra banned.

Attached: 1543730774358.jpg (1024x602, 65K)

Penguin pineal gland.

even if she dies the dems will claim she's alive working from home until trump is out of office.

They blocked king niggers nomination because they were in the Senate majority, the dems do not have that luxury. Dems can cry and bitch about not following their own rules but you know they would have done the same in a heartbeat had they the numbers

If he made millions of posts, I'd agree, but he only made a couple thousand, and the connections are n't completely convoluted like they'd be if someone was finding connections in essentially random numbers.

Seriously, fucking explain this one..
How often doe presidents have made up movie posters on the table? What are the odds that the date he has on the movie poster would be the same date Q posted movie posters? Remember, Q did it first, not the other way around.

And McCain dying 30 days to the exact minute? That's a 1 in 43,000 chance by itself.

Tell me, how many coincidences do you need before you wake up? And these are far from the only ones, there are many.

She's dead already.

It's been confirmed. Wait for ((them)) to finally break the news and have another 7 day funeral for her.

Attached: RUTH IS DEAD.png (614x897, 743K)

Don't forget this couincidence

Attached: 1546136055189.jpg (3326x1935, 768K)

It's literally the blood of tortured and terrified children being pumped through them. Torturing and terrifying them causes the adrenal glands to give blood special properties, they have to be young because they feel terror to a higher degree thus the adrenochrome will be better.

Then they remove the walnuts, adrenal glands on your sides i believe and remove the pineal gland from their brains as they are dying.

The pineal gland makes natural DMT upon death either to ease the pain and or to send your spirit somewhere else.

So by them dying, and in that process ripping out their pineal gland and consuming it, they are effectively getting high as fuck off toddler natural DMT while "spirit consuming." Spirit cooking is the terrorizing them before death part, the torture flaying and etc are crucial to these organ harvesting techniques while also destroying a person's "spirit"/will to live, consciousness etc. Hence; spirit cooking.

Note that both adenochrome and DMT can be produced in a lab, but apparently these degenerates prefer to have fun torturing children first.

Just like a soap opera script writer wrote it.

You do realize jews will be openly hunted in the streets of western countries soon. Hope it was worth it, you know yourself that darkness always loses in the end.

Fuck off you dumb nigger jew shill. She will be dead before the end of the year. And then she'll be in Hell.

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Empress of Peoplekind has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. She is the master of peoplekind by the will of the gods and master of a million worlds by the might of Her inexhaustible armies. She is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Social Justice. She is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium of Peoplekind for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that She may never truly die.
Yet even in Her deathless state, the Empress continues Her eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the Rethuglican-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Empress' will. Vast armies give battle in Her name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst Her soldiers are Antifascist Action, the Black Bloc, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: Black Lives Matter and countless planetary defence forces, the ever-vigilant LGBTQP+ and the shills of the Adeptus Shareblueicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from Fascists, Nazes, white surpemacists -- and far, far worse.
To be a person in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

Attached: 1546890304062.jpg (473x670, 256K)

the cancer is ginsburg free, or soon to be
god bless you, ginsburg's tumor
you're a real american hero

Maybe. But i'm sure there is special properties that we do not know of since they've done lots of secret studies on death and torture etc.

But yeah it's obvious they're just pedophilia degenerates that are coincidentally violent psychopaths.

Kek

>Family member gets lung cancer

>They milk him for years on all sorts of chemo slowly killing him over the course of years

>Totals up to millions upon millions paid out from insurance

>RBG has lung cancer at 85

>Cancer is annihilated inside a week

Why the fuck aren't people taking to the streets at this point is so far past me. It's right there in your face that even medicine is a class based system and only the top 1% get access to actual cures while everyone else is milked until death.

tfw someone not only reposts a shop you made, but adds great text that's better than any low effort shit you slapped onto it yourself.

Attached: happy-tears.gif (500x269, 977K)

>the absolute brainlet that is the jew

so will your coal burning gf.

Look at the poor cancer, he has Ginsburg.

I bet this evil old hag has ancestors from Günzburg, Germany. Disgusting.

The one and only time you cheer on cancer.