ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself.

>Why am I the only one who makes these threads?
Quit your bitching, no one's holding a gun to your head and making you do it.

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Women explain yourselves - I used to be the nice guy loser who always got rejected because ' I could never think about you that way'. Ever since I truly stopped giving a Fuck about women and relationships, and behaved like an arrogant jerk, women have been dying to fuck me. I didn't change a lot, I just stopped trying to please women.

Is there any hope for someone that is 28 and never dated anyone before?

Why does height matter so much to the thoties

There is always hope.
Women are attracted to masculinity. A 5'5 Manlet is going to get crushed by a 6'3 chad.

Although technically in the modern day, this doesn't make sense. I guess all those years of evolution continue to influence us.

>5'5 Manlet is going to get crushed by a 6'3 chad
t. Disney-brainwashed

Height is attractive. You might as well ask why strong jaws, deep-set eyes and big dicks are attractive to women

>size doesn't matter
What world do you live in?

Are you debating the fact that a 6'3 man is on average much more stronger than a 5'5 man?

How do I convince my wife to have a MMF threesome with me?

Just made a thread about this but I thought asking in here wouldnt here either.

Not a girl but I don't see why this needs explaining. Women are people too and (most of them) don't actually want their dude to be a doormat who will bend over backwards to please them. It's obsequious and off-putting to have someone around who is clearly trying to please you all the time because it shows a lack of backbone and dominant traits that women by and large prefer.

You should start by telling her you're gay

Asked a similar question in the last thread and got some interesting responses. Would you rather date an experienced guy with a small dick or an inexperienced guy with a big dick?
>inb4 that one guy tries to derail this question
Please don't.

No dick for me, just two dicks for the girl.

I'm all for respect and equality but this experience leads me to believe that women love a bit of good old misogyny

>women love a bit of good old misogyny
In other news the ocean is made of water.

Big dick can learn, little dick will always be little dick.

Who would have guessed women prefer more masculine men.

It's not the misogyny that they want, it's the more """"traditional"""" roles that their lizard brains want with the submissive woman and dominant man. You don't have to be an arrogant jerk to achieve this, though I don't really trust your judgement on your own behaviour because plenty of fedoralord nice guys seem to think that anything except licking a woman's boots is being a jerk when that's just flat out wrong.

Women are people too and if you make a joke at their expense or have a mean sense of humour they can handle it just fine. You being playful is far more valuable to them than you being eager to please.

Cuck.

Ok lol

ew

How does a guy in his 30s get a gf if he hasn't been in the dating world for over 10 years because of more important life pursuits

Not looking to be a beta provider either

Jeremy?

>t. Not a woman

The same way that everyone else does: meet people, go on a dates. If you like someone who also likes you, keep seeing them.

Yes. Wtf does height have to do with strength, lanklet?

Rekindling interest in a conversation? I'm good friends with this girl but she's been kind of aloof lately and I really want to talk to her more because both of our live changed a lot recently but she doesn't seem to have any enthusiasm like she used to. What, if anything, can I do to rekindle a bit of conversational flair?

How do you meet girls in college? I just started going to college and I see people already getting together. Everyone seems to be rather secluded to a group or keep to themselves? I'd love to get out and try my hand a little but I'm not sure how to start. What's a common place you have possibly been able to talk to a girl long enough to get a number?

College is easy mode, most of the time girls are ready to Fuck quickly.

Go to parties, introduce yourself to a lot of people. Don't stay in your dorm all day.

You're talking to someone who hasn't been on a date in 10 years
I also am not interested in drinking late nights to find someone.
I don't drink and it's not worth the hassle for me to start drinking and trying to go to a bar or club

I've been focused on my own goals for a long time and now want to date again but it's been so long I'm not interested in trying to impress some girl on a date.

Fuck no, you go to the bar for hookups, not relationships.

Develop some hobbies and branch out. Join a yoga class or something. Basically develop a way of meeting women and befriend them. Then take it to the next level.

Questions about foreplay,

I normally make my gf orgasm 2-4 times before we have sex. She's still really quite tight, so it can hurt her a little at first. Is it better to bring her to orgasm through giving head or using my fingers, then move to sex, or get her close to orgasm, stop and move to sex?

Also, does edging work for women or is it just going to fuck up her orgasm if I keep stopping to tease her?

I have tons of hobbies
What did you think I did all day?

I have money and a good life but b be out there alone so I can't meet anyone out there...
I go outdoors a lot

Attached: images.jpg (270x187, 12K)

Don't tease. When orgasm is approaching, keep doing exactly what you're doing at the same pace. If you stop, you will delay it dramatically. It may never even come.

Shameful bump before I go to sleep.

Depends what you mean by "date".

Could you elaborate on that? Like how would what I mean by date affect your answer?

Girls,

currently doing long distance with GF. Seeing her soon. Gonna fuck each others brains out and spend time together, then gotta go back for a few weeks. Any advice for the time away from each other?

If by "date" you mean a long term relationship, and both guys were equal in all other aspects, the inexperienced guy with a big dick would be more fun to learn and experiment with.
If I didn't expect the "dating" to really go anywhere, the experienced guy would be better in the short term.

Girls, what's the verdict on hairy dad bods?

How do I get an fwb? I don't think I want real gf

So even if the dude was a virgin would you pick the hung dude?

Girls do you ever see a guy and feel attracted to him just from appearance alone? What sort of characteristics are attractive to you, the more specific the better pls and thanks.

Disgusting

I'm a well put together guy, I have a great job, fit and healthy and somewhat alright looking. I constantly get hit on and have people approaching me. However they are not my type. Whereas the type of people I do like, I'm too intimidated to speak to, or approach or talking to. The few times I did in the past, I shot myself in the foot and killed all chances.

My question to the ladies,

How do you accept advances from men? Is it in person small talk, or them randomly hitting you up on facebook?

If there's someone cute that l legitimately wants to get to know you, how do open up to them if they're a complete stranger?

I'm a leo so I have a fragile ego so the moment I get walls or barriers put up, I shy away and never pursue that person.

What do I do?

gross

Your question's not specific enough to give a great answer, but probably. Big and small aren't good metrics to judge it by. If we're talking about a micropenis vs a giant dick, it's a lose-lose either way.
The experience is exponentially more important the closer they are in size, I guess.

Find something you have in common with her, and bring them up when you're in a related setting. A class, a hobby, etc. Any reason to talk and spend time with someone opens doors to get to know them better. Coming out of nowhere to say you want to get closer to somebody is sketchy if you ask me.

Thanks I usually do this. But it never ends well.

A girl was leaning on me yesterday at a party a girl that I like. She always seems to happy to see me and responds to all my facebook/instragram photos, and goes out of her way to invite me to events that otherwise I wouldn't be a part of and seems to talk about me/call attention to me in a positive manner to other people a lot. She said no before when I asked her out, so I didn't pursue or do anything about it, but two mutuals friends on two seperate occasioned called me clueless for not asking again. But since she said no once, I thought it would be awkward to ask again.

Has asking twice ever done anything? By the OP's FAQ I would think no.

idk about other girls, but I tend to tighten right up after an orgasm, my bf often has to stop or at least slow down. Hell, once we were having cybersex and my vibrator fucking popped right out like a projectile when I let go of it in the moment.

I'm pretty tight too, but spending more time on foreplay doesn't seem to make a real difference, so we just start super gentle and once he's all the way in it gets real easy real quick.
It doesn't "hurt" in the sense that I'm not being injured at all, but it's like an intense pressure. Like if you wrap your thumb and forefinger around your forearm and squeeze real hard, similar to that sort of thing, where it COULD end up in a state of pain/injury with too much speed/pressure, but up to a certain point it's easy enough to just deal with, hell I've quite come to enjoy it.

I have a type which I feel attracted to inherently; big, overweight, and tall. Full beard (lumberjack style) with extra points if it's dirty blonde.

You would think right.

You just got confidence and stopped being a beta, while most likely also finding yourself in situations where you meet these new types of girls.

It's amazing how much a little confidence can do.

It's only the thots.

Really, it should be a massive red flag to any guys if a girl thinks size matters. I usually means the relationship is dead on arrival, since she is just there for a bit of sex, and nothing else.

>Would you rather date an experienced guy with a small dick or an inexperienced guy with a big dick?
Experienced guy with a small dick.

Disclaimer though, I am assuming experienced means he isn't a virgin, not that he has slept with 20+ girls. Manwhores are the worst type of men to date.

To me it's not just misogyny itself, it's just the fact that I prefer a dominant guy. I am shy and introverted, a shy and autistic nice guy would make for an awful relationship. I would much rather prefer a guy who didn't just constantly try to please me and could figure out how to make a decision without my input. I can just imagine the "but what do you want to do?" Questions going back and forth.

Much rather have a proper man who can figure out how to make a decision, and who will not wait for me to do it for him. A guy who relies on his girlfriend like this, is the least attractive person I can think of.

>manwhores are the worst type of man to date

Can you give us the reasons for why that is?

>Needs to be tested to avoid a myriad of STDs he likely has
>Impossible to trust, since he seems to not value sex at all, and would probably jump at any opportunity to fuck someone else, even while in a relationship
>"My ex did..." Bullshit
>Potential for running into ex's increases proportionally to how many partners he has had
>Bad habits from his many ex partners, and more likely to blame me than improve himself if he is messing something up
I can go on.

Worst part is, that I can't think of any good points. Like, none. There is nothing positive about this. The "women clearly desires him" one isn't even true, because why isn't he still with them, and would I then have to worry they would want him back? And if they don't want him back, then he must be all show, and nothing behind the curtains, and therefore not worth trying to date.

It's like a perfect mix of every bad trait imaginable, with 0 good sides to it.

>be talking to one girl
>she has nothing interesting to say really and is somewhat boring
>all we really talk about is some shallow boring shit, except for when I bring some deeper subjects into play, where she in fact still treats them somewhat in a shallow way
>despite that we have a really good conversation flow
Can anyone explain this?

Attached: 1366252204135.jpg (500x540, 147K)

Probably not interested in you.

I always make myself boring if I want to avoid talking to certain people. Having seen guys lose their shit because I told them I wasn't interested, I'd rather make them lose interest in me, rather than turn them down.

But she's the one to chat me up (I gave up a 100 times because of how boring she is and how I have to come up with subjects to discuss)... but that still doesn't explain the fact that we actually have a good conversation flow.

I talked to a lot of women and often there was no flow so believe me I can tell if she's interested or not.

tfw I feel all these with my manwhore bf

>We've literally bumped into his exes
>his exes have asked for him back
>he has herpes and I was a virgin when I met him
>blames me for everything
>checks out other girls and flirts with them when relationship is going bad

Attached: 199577cc-b0f4-4855-bdcc-f8197c48b2e7..png (832x658, 411K)

You knew what you were getting into. Don't say you didn't see signs and shit when you met and first started dating.

Yeah, I rejected him for a year because he's a manwhore. But I'm 25 and realised that I'll be a KHV forever - he was the first man to ever proposition me.

Probably just a boring person then.

To be fair, if she is attractive, she may just not have a lot of time. I used to have a lot of hobbies until 2 years ago when I decided to get my shit together. Now I run 30 minutes every morning, and go to the gym for an hour every day, as well as use creams and what not for clearer and nicer skin, shave, and ensure my hair looks nice. Suddenly I realize I am easily spending 20 hours a week making myself look better, and I haven't actually done much of the hobbies I used to have.

It just makes you waste a lot of time on uninteresting stuff, that isn't really something you can talk about with a guy.

You're with him for all the wrong reasons. It's depressing really.

Are you unattractive or just have self esteem issues?

Nah, for all I know she's sitting on her ass all day because of vacations right now. And, again, she's the one chatting me up. If she didn't have time, she woulnd't be doing that.

So the entire conversation flow is still not explained to me.

It's really awful. I fell into that trap as well once, but I didn't think he was a manwhore at first, and when I found out, I decided to not be judgemental, and give it a shot. Biggest mistake of my life.

>I didn't orgasm because something was wrong with me, he could get all the other girls to cum just fine
Nevermind that my next boyfriend easily got me off 2 or more times, even during short quickies.

I understand why guys hate whores. I feel the exact same towards those kinds of guys.

I'd take a virgin over a manwhore any time.

>And, again, she's the one chatting me up. If she didn't have time, she woulnd't be doing that.
Again, she is probably just a boring person, who happens to be interested in you.

Sitting on your ass all day won't make you interesting either.

>fell into a trap
>by finding out and going in anyway

no one to blame but yourself

That doesn't seem like a good reason to be with someone.

Attached: 1507266369196.gif (540x300, 2.59M)

>Sitting on your ass all day won't make you interesting either.
I just said that. Anyway, it STILL doesn't explain why do we have a good flow.

>by finding out and going in anyway
We were already in deep when I found out. I was just inexperienced and didn't know what to do in that situation, and was too naive, assuming it wouldn't be that bad. I am definitely an idiot for not instantly calling the quits though.

Boy was I wrong. I really hope no girls falls for the "guys with lots of partners are great!" Meme, that guys likes to spread. It's the equivalent of the feminists "fucking every guy I meet is me being free and empowered!" Delusions, Andi can't quite figure out whether these people actually believe this themselves, or if they just hope it convinces a couple of poor and naive idiots into dating them anyway.

Probably because you are both at least somewhat interested, and actually mesh reasonably well.

While we're on the topic, what's the most amount of other girls you would accept a guy sleeping with before he met you?

Ugh, that sounds awful about shaming you for not cumming. When did you decide to leave and how did you tell him?

Mine's more like
>I never gave my previous girlfriends second chances like I gave you
>you should be grateful

>exes are begging for him back
>shows me pics and they're really hot
>you'll see the good relationship you're throwing away

I think I'm a manwhore but I don't know. I have a gf that I've been with for quite a few years and I was pretty inexperienced, which she knew about, and let me go out and fuck around a bit. She didn't go out though since she was done with that side of life but I hadn't been out there yet.

I was only out for sex and fun though, I never cared about any of them and only care about her. No matter how much more compatible or attractive the other women have been, I still never thought for a second about leaving my gf for them.

Am I messed up? Is the situation messed up? I don't know what's normal in this world anymore.

Attached: 1462591655420.jpg (380x354, 26K)

No set amount, honestly. It depends a lot on the person. Less than 10 at least, but as I am almost 30, some will just have had a lot of legit relationships that simply didn't work, and at this point, having 5+ failed relationships isn't that unlikely.

I am more worried about guys who has slept through 10 ONS sluts.

>When did you decide to leave and how did you tell him?
I just as a night where I couldn't sleep due to thinking about all sorts of shit that felt wrong in the relationship. I just met up with him the next day and said we couldn't keep going.

>
Jesus fuck, that's depressingly familiar stuff. It's not for nothing I advice girls to stay clear of those types of guys.

That sounds messed up. I don't know, if your girlfriend thinks this is cool, I can't really say much about it, but you clearly put no real value into sex.

I'd always be worried you suddenly hit a girl you felt more for, and even more so long term, that you couldn't live without this. Marrying a guy who feels the need to sleep around, would not even be distant consideration for me. But if your Girlfriend is a cuck, whatever I suppose. Just don't let go of her then.

We get along really well, but honestly I haven't adhered to my principles by dating him. I didn't want a manwhore and he is one (fucked more than 200 girls) and flirts constantly, tinder gold, etc.

I'm not unattractive, but a low average and probably worse because undesirable ethnicity. But also pervasive self esteem issues.

This is a common arrangement in a relationship. Just not one that haven’t been talked about much until recent years with the popularity of the polygamy life style. I myself have a wife and a gf, on occasion I/we have sex with someone new. Healthy decade long relationship and keep going strong.

How did he respond? Did he want the relationship to continue? And how soon after did you find someone else? Was he very attractive compared to you

>but you clearly put no real value into sex
What do you mean exactly?

I've pretty much stopped now. It got boring pretty fast and I found it all overwhelming.

>I myself have a wife and a gf
How's that work? The most I had was a FWB type deal alongside my gf but even then it was a very casual thing and we'd just get a little food, watching something at my place and fuck when we both had a day off. A gf sounds like an emotional bond.

That sounds less like manwhore and more like a polygamy.

I am "dating" a guy who is married right now. His wife is oddly cool to talk with, and she really wants to be friends for some reason. She is hoping I will be a lifetime partner in this arrangement. Some people just don't care too much about this sort of stuff.

I can't wrap my head around it, but it seems to not be that uncommon, just too taboo to talk about publically.

>How did he respond?
He got angry.
>Did he want the relationship to continue?
Yeah, went with the whole "there are so many girls who dreams of fucking me, you don't know what you are throwing away" line, completely missing the point like an autist.
>And how soon after did you find someone else?
About 2 year later, but I wasn't in a rush either.

>What do you mean exactly?
Fucking around with whatever Thot you can find, while feeling "whatevers" towards it, just shows that sex means nothing to you. I would not like that, but sex also means a lot to me in terms of compability with my partner.

>crush on semi famous guy
How do I get him to notice me? I don't have social media.

It is an emotional bond for sure, and absolutely a lot of work. Wife and I live together, gf stay with us about half of the week, she got her university thing going. We hope she gets a job nearby and can come live with us permanently after, but we'll see.
I don't really have friends, this is kind of commitment takes up most of my free-time. Dating someone new is done with a lot of care, making sure there is no STD, no accidental pregnancies and mentally unstable people coming into our lives. The work it takes it worth it for me, but I understand that it's not for everyone.

Do you know him at all? Mutual friends? If not, I'd give up on it.

Which gender has it easier getting out of the friendzone? Guys or girls?

>I can't wrap my head around it, but it seems to not be that uncommon, just too taboo to talk about publically.

I barely can either desu and I'm living it. When I was growing up, to me it was you're with one person and that's it. I'm not sure how my gf would feel about friends with one of them though, she's not against it at all but it feels like a weird concept to me. Neither side has ever met each other but knew about each other.

>Wife and I live together, gf stay with us about half of the week
>come live with us permanently
To each their own but this is really really damn weird. And the fact that she's younger than both of you and still in university adds to it. I don't think I could ever do this, it sounds frankly insane.

Funnily enough though your life is like how I'm playing The Sims. I made a giant house and have a wife but 2 girlfriends living with me. They're friends but then fight with each other when one catches me banging another.

Based on knowing people from both genders that were friendzoned, neither one has a better chance imo.

Neither. If you're in the friendzone, the other person isn't interested in dating you. If you can change their mind, you weren't in the friendzone to begin with

I don't know him, he's a nerd playing video games. Is there really no chance for me? Looks-wise I'm an upgraded Emmy Rossum, if that helps.

I've just turned 26. I'd say 5-8 for a guy my age. That said, I'm not going to ask and I wouldn't expect him to ask me.

if im out with my gf, do women like it if i just tuch thier breast etc?

0% chance.

You could try reaching out through social media or an email address he leaves for fans, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Is there an equivalent of this but for women? Men pretty much never hit on me and the two guys I tried chasing myself rejected me in the end. I dont think its looks since im constantly told im pretty, and yet i have 0 success in romance.

Attached: 1491331914867.jpg (821x1024, 44K)