What will it be like when Trump is elected for a second term?

What will it be like when Trump is elected for a second term?

Will the Democrats die of anger?

Attached: Donald_Trump_Pentagon_2017.jpg (732x1008, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5195469/donald-trump-gun-control-white-house/
firearmspolicy.org/
thedailybeast.com/the-nra-just-reported-losing-dollar55-million-in-income
weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/the-election-came-down-to-77-744-votes-in-pennsylvania-wisconsin-and-michigan-updated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trump barely won the last time, and the dems will have spent alot of time and money padding marginal seats.

He'll continue to accomplish absolutely nothing

he definitely wont if he doesnt act NOW

What might help trump win is precisely what obama did during his 8 years to provide enormous informatinal acquisition on opponents to almost assure incumbents win. If trump has access to those systems then he has a huge advantage

Wasting Democrat time and money is enough. He has accomplished plenty.

It will be glorious

government didn't shut down until democrats took over.

>second term
he wont be elected again.

Attached: trumpcuckswilldefendthis.png (641x470, 64K)

I have a hard time seeing him win, most of America is sheep territory and the media have spent a lot of time tending their flock

This, I'm not looking forward to 4 more years of absolute gridlock. At this point I am just waiting for something to kick off an American yellow vest riot

They will die of anger when Trump replaces RBG.

Attached: epilepsey (1).gif (650x450, 256K)

i dont think its humanly possible for another demon kraut to ever take office

fucking nazis
fuck you fuck you

settle down shill you get paid whether you support the cause or not.

He won't win unless he implements voter ID and gets rid of the George Soros owned kike voting machines before 2020

He won every swing state except Nevada. Pretty much impossible to have a bigger win than Trump had.

Attached: bRgO6.png (1050x670, 84K)

>trump barely won the last time
and pissing off a million gun owners wont help him next time either

Attached: snek.jpg (193x203, 7K)

Pretty much
I hope at that point the dems, shills and fags give up trying to control americas Morales and direction and just up and leave

Attached: 1544041778263.gif (380x298, 405K)

with what a bump stock?

most gun owners know that you can accomplish the same thing with a shoe-string

>what will it be like when Trump arrests Clinton
>what will it be like when Trump puts Podesta and Obama in Gitmo
>what will it be like when Trump shuts down CNN and NBC for fake news
>what will it be like when Trump gets rid of food stamps and H1B visas
>what will it be like when Trump builds a 3000 mile concrete wall and Mexico pays for it
>what will it be like when Trump proves Sandy Hook and LV shooting were fake
>what will it be like when Trump arrests Mueller
>what will it be like when Trump attacks Israel
>what will it be like when Q is real!!
it will probably be like all of these other things, which Trump supporters promised were 100% totally going to happen...

Attached: neocucked.jpg (997x740, 144K)

Trump supports a gun registry

Background checks
Since the Parkland shooting, Trump has said he wants to strengthen background checks, at times appearing to support universal checks that would apply to private sales and gun show sales.
“Very strong improvement and strengthening of background checks will be fully backed by White House,” Trump tweeted Monday. “Legislation moving forward.”

Trumps supports restricting accessories that Obama approved

Bump stocks
In February, Trump directed the Justice Department to develop regulations that would ban bump stocks, devices that are used to make legal semi-automatic weapons fire similarly to machine guns. In March, the Department formally submitted a regulation to ban the accessories, Reuters reports, which now needs to be approved by the Office of Management and Budget and then will be subject to a comment period. Trump tweeted Monday that bump stocks “will soon be out.”

Trump supports violating gun rights of 18 to 20yr old adults

Raising age limit
Trump has backed off raising the age limit to buy semiautomatic weapons, for now. The Washington Post reported that Trump had been interested in the idea of raising the minimum age to purchase a semiautomatic weapon from 18 to 21, and White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said at the end of February that raising the age of purchase is “on the table for us to discuss.”

Trump supports gun confiscation without due process

Mental health measures
Trump often emphasizes the link between mental health and mass shooters. After Parkland, he suggested that law enforcement should be able to take guns away from people they think are safety risks without going through the courts. His new plan doesn’t go that far and run afoul of due process, but he’s calling for an expansion of mental health programs and enhanced coordination between mental health care, schools and law enforcement.
time.com/5195469/donald-trump-gun-control-white-house/

Summary: FPC v. Whitaker is a federal constitutional, statutory, and APA challenge to the DOJ/ATF ban on "bump-stock" devices brought President Trump's ban on "bump stock" devices by executive fiat

Arguments:

The President’s Designation of Matthew Whitaker Violated the Constitution's Appointments Clause
The President unconstitutionally assigned the Attorney General’s responsibilities to a non-officer
The President’s designation of Mr. Whitaker violated the Appointments Clause because he is serving as a principal officer
The Government’s arguments defending Mr. Whitaker’s service under the Appointments Clause are non-responsive
Applying the canon of constitutional avoidance, the Vacancies Act is fairly read not to give the President the power to appoint a non-confirmed official in these circumstances
The AG Act automatically designates the Deputy Attorney General as the Acting Attorney General
The Government’s contrary arguments are unpersuasive

Plaintiffs: Firearms Policy Coalition

Defendants: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, ATF Acting Director Thomas Brandon, United States of America

WhitakerCase.com

can't wait to see how they're going to top their fuckwit retardry over the kavanaugh appointment.

Attached: vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn.thumb.jpg.632755aefca2b616f0410ddf137e451c.jpg (240x240, 17K)

FPC/FPF Opposition to ATF's Proposed Ban on "Bump-Stock-Type" Devices (docket no. 2017R-22)

Attorneys for Firearms Policy Coalition and Firearms Policy Foundation submitted over 900 pages of analysis and supporting exhibits, including a video that shows the actual operation of a “bump-stock-device” on an AR-15 type firearm, in an extensive opposition that shows the Trump Administration’s illegal proposed ban fails every test.

firearmspolicy.org/

These are things we wanted to happen and would have happened, if not for government and judges and liberals and a myriad of other people stopping trump. We never thought it would happen in a day, and with the way the shills are going after trump we understand that its going to be a hurdle. His presidency isn't over, he's still in control and he's still got a second term to serve. Stay down shill, your demoralizing tactics only get beaten down. Everytime

The only job Trump has to do keeps pissing off democrats off I'll never vote for Democrats as long as they support slavery, drugs, crime and human trafficking along the border.

You fail to see the game plan.
The next candidate has already been selected.
Trump will be outed.
If he makes it past the primaries, an attempt at his and Pence's lives will be made.
Nancy will assume presidency.
There will be no runner up for the Republican to replace Trump because of the time it would take place - in October 2020.
The Democrat will be elected president.
It will be Hillary Clinton.

please elect him again, the world is literally becoming a better place. anons know its true

>Will the Democrats die of anger?
I sure hope so.

Attached: RP_BRACAMONTES_VEDICT.jpg (480x346, 17K)

you can literally do what a bump stock can do with a shoestring.

>most gun owners know
that Trump and the NRA can't be trusted

>Why do you buy a stove? You can accomplish the same thing with wood and some matches?

Imagine being this retarded.

That’s interesting! You have a source for the mass outrage?

>bump stock
>actually making accurate shots

imagine being this retarded

>second term

Can convicts serving their sentence even run for president?

>a bloo bloo trump wuz totally going to do what we thought but he just couldnt get past all those mean politicians and judges
what part of "drain the swamp" implies you're supposed to give up as soon as someone tells you no? Trump is a complete retard, he promised white niggers the world and those idiots believed him, now they want to blame everyone else instead of admitting Trump either can't or won't do his job. sad.

based partisan retard

firearmspolicy.org/

Is where I got mine

Attached: 20190113_134811.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

Impossible considering Democrats have no one that can compete with Trump nationally.

2020 is Trump's to lose at this point.

>Impossible considering Democrats have no one that can compete with Trump nationally.

If Bernie runs as a Democrat, it's not impossible.

You don't need to be accurate if you're firing into a crowd of people.

>thinking there will be another election when Barron is on deck warming up

Attached: B17226B0-9FA5-4E27-BCAF-D30D1B674EF9.jpg (1876x1054, 439K)

You forgot Virginia, Colorado and New Hampshire

THIS!!! It's OVER for dems in 2020!!! just like when Republicans CRUSHED dems in midterms and sent Hillary to Gitmo #REDWAVE!!!

This isn't 2016. Bernie won't win after being so weak he capitulated to Clinton.

Democrats might as well run Oprah or Mark Zuckerberg to at least make the election entertaining.

You think you have a point but you're too fucking stupid to realize you don't.

Retards like you is the very reason the government is getting too much power

wow a leaf

>trunp shut down the govmerment because he totally just gave up
>being this much of a delusional FAGGOT
Look kid, just get lost before you hurt yourself. Tumblr, reddit, pinterest. You've got plenty of other website to shit up. Don't come here acting like a faggot and thinking you're gonna get any respect. Don't come here with your delusions and shit ideas and think anyone's gonna agree with your dumbass world view

yes, banning an attachment is giving the government too much power

point proven

He needs to get 5.6B for a wall first, which he won't get. So he will not be reelected. Sorry.

Bitch please how long untill they ban something you own and threaten you with 10 years if you get found with it. Its literally just another stepping stone.

he will get it eventually

>Trump elected
8 years??!!? Hahahaha BTFO you blumph tards are fucking pathetic, *8 years* loooooserrsss

Attached: 1546494207323m.jpg (413x1024, 59K)

Cultural impact still worth it.

He's shilling for Trump. Zion Don could start outright banning specific gun models and he'd say it's no big deal.

I hope you guys vote for him (again), he's doing a great job!

Attached: god_bless_and_protect_president_trump_by_skyhawkjd-dbfks9y.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>banning an attachment is giving the government too much power
Will AR-15s soon be deemed “machineguns”?

Statutory law is clear: Under 26 U.S.C. 5845(b), a “machinegun” is a weapon which shoots “automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single FUNCTION of a trigger.” (Emphasis added.)

A firearm equipped with a “bump stock” uses the recoil of the firearm, coupled with forward pressure exerted by the shooter, to force the trigger to function more quickly than it would normally. But the trigger is still required to function each time a round is discharged. Therefore, the gun cannot be said to function as a “machinegun.” Another problem with the regulation is that it is overly broad and could later be relied on to ban semi-automatic firearms in the process of trying to ban “bump stocks.”

The ATF has previously said that “[Bump stocks] convert an otherwise semiautomatic firearm into a machinegun...” But hold on a minute. If the AR-15 becomes a “machinegun” -- or even if it is readily convertible into a “machinegun” -- then AR-15’s could eventually become illegal as well.

Think the ATF wouldn’t use this regulation to summarily outlaw semi-automatics? Maybe not right now. But you can bet that the first anti-gun Democratic president to win the White House will order the ATF to do so. These regulations would deny honest Americans the enjoyment of their Second Amendment-protected rights.

And so based on these objections, Gun Owners of America will file suit to overturn the illegal, unconstitutional, politically motivated action by ATF in outlawing “bump stocks.”

>trump barely won the last time
LMAO
Consider my (you) your participation trophy retard

Attached: electoral college map.jpg (800x529, 136K)

Soon. A normie woman replacing RBG. Heads will explode.

Attached: download (3).jpg (1024x682, 117K)

how many of the 520K bump stock owners wont cast a vote for Trump again?
how many of their friends and pissed off gun owners wont either?

Trump pushing Red Flag confiscation laws and helping gun grabbers like Scott and Romney get elected should do him wonders

>being this paranoid
You're your own worst enemy dude

>he doesn't understand that compromise is needed to keep an image and peace
>he doesn't understans that its just an attachment
>he doesn't understand that Jow Forums doesn't have 520k users
Shills please!

Attached: 2018-12-14_14.25.20.jpg (736x923, 313K)

Are you retarded?

Attached: 93E407C4-4C76-4E32-80C3-77B12BF998E2.png (750x1334, 269K)

>trump
>2nd term
It's not happening.

Attached: 1307527084859.gif (304x224, 741K)

>doesn't have 520k users
>Shills please!
Thats the number of law abiding gun owners (((Trump))) just made FELONS

I really hope so

I will vote democrat next election and i am NS
Fight me boomer faggots

If gun owners can hurt the NRA $50 mill just for supporting Trumps gun control, Im sure we can sway an election

The NRA Just Reported Losing $55 Million in Income
The gun-rights group has its biggest champion in the White House. But its financial situation has worsened in the age of Trump
thedailybeast.com/the-nra-just-reported-losing-dollar55-million-in-income

Yesh and they still have their guns. So quit your bitching

>Yesh and they still have their guns
if they say they lost them in a boating accident so they wont have to go to jail because Trump made them criminals

He'll win. The next victory will only prove the american populace is full of retards.

Attached: 1434599642322.gif (350x196, 2.13M)

After Wall Street knows they've got their bitch in place for another four years. they'll crash the on-life-support stock market, then the economy follows.

>I will vote democrat next election and i am NS
No fight, you could do worse

Mitt Romney bans AR-15s
John Kasich vetoes stand your ground law
Marco Rubio pushes red flag confiscation
Rick Scott bans 18-20 yr olds from buying all firearms
Trump backdoors congress to classify bump stocks as a machine guns that were approved by Obama

>its ok to lie when it's in my interest
The smell of hypocrite is strong. Are you sure you're not just a liberal false flagging as an upset gun owner to create discord?

>Will the Democrats die of anger?
No, they'll just keep throwing shit around while preparing for the 2024 elections. Which they'll probably win.

Attached: 1546415185171.gif (480x268, 3.73M)

>Are you sure you're not just a liberal false flagging as an upset gun owner

Attached: 20190113_165041.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

Ok. Now justify your hypocrisy. Why is it ok for you to lie because you don't want to give up an ATTACHMENT but its ok to accuse trump of lying about his stance on guns but its not ok for him to have a ban on things that aren't guns and only slightly infringe on your... Stability or fire rate or whatever a bump stock does.

>MI
>WI
>PA
>AZ
what do these states have in common

You thick mother fucker! Its a problem because these politicians never stop with the banning of shit. Its never enough untill we all are weaponless. Stop being a retard, i just want the government to leave me alone with my stuff

Bought something over Craigslist in New York last year on the night before the midterms. The sellers were looking like they were legit suffering from depression. Asked them what happens if a liberal judge on the SC dies and the girl looked at me and said "then we are fucked". Can't wait to see this.
I still believe he will build the wall after all. But if you believe he has not accomplished anything yet you're probably too stupid to understand anyway, I mean look at your flag lol.

There is no reason to vote for Trump and Republicans. They are not on our side and cannot get anything done.

Trump just shut the fucking govemrent down idiot!! There's less of a chance there coming for you, theres even less of a chance that trump is just a government stooge

Is the election office still even funded? If we can't vote does he just stAy in office?

>only slightly infringe
It will be nice to see you swing from a lamp post
>shoot the gun grabbers first, due process second

Attached: 1537561876947.png (412x438, 127K)

Man the only thing the government shutdown is affecting are the tax returns. No big deal, and your uneducated if you think the government will ever stop, lets not forget the ATF murdered a guys wife an child bc of a shotgun thats a little short.

Fuck off leaf.

J-dar tingling...

Attached: judenscope.gif (450x450, 764K)

nice jpeg.
It was hotly contested districts that flipped states in his favor
weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/the-election-came-down-to-77-744-votes-in-pennsylvania-wisconsin-and-michigan-updated

Republicans lost Michigan and Wisconsin.

*lost Michigan and Wisconsin last Midterms

I'd be very surprised if they gave him another free pass

He might win in Canada, you guys are cucks, but Bernie has no more cred down here... Not since he caved in to the DNC. Just another establishment Jew.

A (((leaf))), you mean. I have begun to notice that the Jews really fear Trump...
They make up 90% of his public enemies!

Wow the Juden are all over this thread!

I'm starting to doubt he will win a second term. I guess we still gotta see who he would go up against, but do you really think his base still supports him as strongly as they did in 2016?

Is the guy even talking about the shut down? Couldn't care less that the government is shut down. I don't see that as reason he would lose.

Because they don't want their kids rent to Syria to die for Israel, Jew? Yeah, can see that you wouldn't care for that...