RIP Ireland

>Elect gay shitskin PM
>Legalize abortion
>We need mo people
>Flood country with niggers from Africa Middle East
>Buh bye

Attached: 155E86CB-7A9E-47DB-B1D1-1DC41AC08A1B.jpg (620x330, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SB7JqQX_fk
youtube.com/watch?v=Czan_5J5sUE
reuters.com/article/us-chile-migrants/slums-on-the-rise-in-chile-idUSKCN1OP1DJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Flood country with niggers from Africa Middle East
Who would you fancy in a racewar between the Irish and Niggers\Arabs in a cold country where it rains constantly with no sun for months on end? We might appear cucked on the outside, but we are really socially adept people compared to Scandis or UK.I cant image a child rape gang not ending in massive violence and a few shitskin deaths here.

>.I cant image a child rape gang not ending in massive violence and a few shitskin deaths here
you can tell English should not be my first language.

You know it's going to be good when they call your country a "project" and put a date on it.

niggers vs potatoniggers

Attached: _93109910_iragunman.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

The 'Syrian' refugess that they placed in my town disappear and turned up in Italy and Turkey.
They said they could not bear the weather.

Ahem...

FUCK MICKS

Attached: 1529424651007.png (332x332, 148K)

I sure hope you keep up the good work. I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me as far as I know, but at some point you have to draw a line in the sand and put your foot down.

dayli reminder that the irish are always welcome in Argentina
A bheil Gàidhlig agad?

I don't think you'd want even more non-white people in your country

Attached: 1538199353372.png (710x577, 30K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-13 22-18-46.png (788x675, 105K)

Why

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-13 22-21-03.png (500x585, 202K)

Well, I'm not going to say I worked hard on the cuckshed meme and the daily contest of whether Germany or Sweden could come up with the better rapefugee story each morning. But I'm also not going to say I never said fire safety wasn't a serious concern with the tent camps and whatnot.

>be ireland
>only get to be a country for about 100 years

Attached: Michael_Collins_in_military_uniform.jpg (736x1009, 142K)

Eire finished. Niggers won.

Attached: D518F987-CF9C-4ED0-84EB-9476FB4627A0.jpg (620x330, 34K)

easly the most saveable of all western countries due to the sea border, shitty weather, unrapable women and a penchant for extreme violence,

Also absolutely no reason for historical guilt. Yet this is happening anyway.

Attached: homer_bed.jpg (500x473, 21K)

But all the good men here are gay

Most of the niggers,Arabs and shitskins can't stand it here due to the shitty weather. They will most likely die due to the lack of vitamin D.

Seething

Attached: 2F887C0B-47E6-436C-8718-98807753905D.jpg (570x342, 55K)

Some one just watched Molymeme and now thinks they know shit

Attached: 1524168900109.jpg (646x495, 47K)

Ireland is a colony of the EU. Fags.

The Falklands should remain british as a reminder that the british were once white

this.
our main problem will be spillover from the UK.
Tipping point will be some story of child rape/gang rape gang and people will go nuts. If something like Oulu in Finland happened here you would see some serious violence. There have been fuck all attacks like this.. they know

Ireland was never guilt tripped into it. The elites just did it. Now they are trying to say "shur Irish went everywur shur it's only fair we replace ourselves"
It's the most idiotic, weakest argument, no one but luvies who are sold on globohomo in the first place buy it

Get over yourself. You’re the EU’s bitch. You welcome the Kalergi Plan, just as your gay brown PM does.

Dublin is not Ireland.

Attached: 1_JS171126670 (1).jpg (1200x900, 64K)

Yeah just cut off the supply of vitamins D tablets to our country
(Doesn’t really matter because Shitskin sand niggers are to stupid to know what nutrition is)

>Elect gay shitskin PM
He wasnt elected PM.

it's sad Ireland got fucked by kike globalist banking system and then "saved" themselves by becoming a nigger colony, what a life

>disabled shitskins with brittle bones that are easy for women and children to break in case of an attack
Sounds OK.

Don't forget the two hotels that decided to become asylum centers that got burnt down. Based village people

How long until niggers realize the LGBTQ agenda is a Trojan horse for the rest of the leftist agenda?

>shitskin country starterpack: life is good outside capital

God bless Molymeme for bringing attention to this

Britain has Brexit
Italy has Salvini in government

Poland is based
Hungary is based
Russia is (kinda) based
Slovenia is based

France has Yellow Vests/Le Penn
Germany has AFD
Sweden has Sweeten Democrats
Spain has Vox
Greece has Golden Dawn

We've got nothing us and Portugal are truly fucked beyond recover with no viable resistance
(
National Party are nothing yet)

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-180726_Gallery.jpg (994x1098, 523K)

i love how you keep saying that the weather keeps them out, when weather in here and sweden is so much more different from the ME and we are cucked

>when weather in here and sweden is so much more different from the ME and we are cucked
Cutoff the electricity you cuck.

They already have a Welsh population, why not add more Celts?

Fuck off, collectivist.

That's not Ireland; it's Southern Ireland.

Y Wladfa is based and redpilled

As an O`Domnhail, I’m sad to see Ireland fall

fuckin hell. It sounds just like my type of country... Comfy rainy days. Fuck shitskins and jews for ruining everything

>our main problem will be spillover from the UK

this. Britain is completely pozzed and theres free movement

You're the queens bitch and welcome africans and paki rapists because they're your fellow commonwealth subjects

Almost a complete meme. I always see Argentines going on about Y Wladfa as though there aren't only something like 5,000 "Welsh" people in that country. The sort of people they regard as "Welsh" are muh heritage types whose 7th-great-granfather was Welsh, maybe.

That remains to be seen, we will find out soon enough.

There are reports of paki types stalking children in Cork on facebook.

Your country spend 100+ years larping with guns, explosions and riots getting rid of the UK from controlling you .... and you get butt fucked by Brussels within 10 yrs.

Kek!!

>>Elect gay shitskin PM
He wasn't elected.

Fucking yanks, I swear.

>There are reports of paki types stalking children in Cork on facebook.

Attached: keane_title.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT MY FELLOW POTATOS
DO NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT
RAGE RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT

based and redpilled

Attached: Classy.jpg (249x249, 41K)

You ate still letting yourselves get cucked so. Then again, amerilards aren't any better.

Holy fuck, this is truth.

>BlIGHT BLIGHT BLIGHT MY FELLOW POTATOES
>DO NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT
>RAGE RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE BLIGHT

Lmao top bantz

I'm English ethnically, and I've already seen England die, so I'm actually looking forward to this shitty little island bitting the dust next. People in America talk about Irish shit way too much, maybe this will shut them up.

???

Then some cunty English writer pens the Irish version of TKAM and forces every student to read it for the next two centuries.

nah the whole island is

How bad is it over there?

>I'm English ethnically

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

No country is cucked. Major white uprisings by 2025, we'll make Vlad the impaler proud.

>Elect
We didn’t elect him. He was appointed by the former Taoiseach.

Don't drink the water. Reverse Osmosis filters boys. They want a docile Ireland because it's the only European country that will fight.

Attached: flouride.jpg (600x419, 58K)

Things like these are kind of a red pill to people verging on the edge of any nationalistic politics - Never elect a non-white in your country. They will only betray you and invite all their wretched kind in to suckle at the nation's tit.

Attached: jagmeet-singh.jpg (1086x724, 86K)

How do you do your elections?is there some sort of ranking system

Miss my holidays down to Killarney, it’s just full of shitskins now

Official health inspector says it's just air in the lines when it runs white. Uisce beatha gets expensive.

Im an american studying abroad here, and i gotta say its amazing seeing people with an actual ethnic and cultural identity here. Ive only seen a couple poos and 1 or 2 nigs. Having not seen a single spic, this place is great. Theyll be fine

This. Shitskins have not done anything for the population to get angry at yet. When they do the rules will change. They don't call us the Land of Ire for nothing.

Attached: 1547326397414.jpg (423x348, 13K)

Why is it Ireland and Scotland being the based ones in the UK? I had the idea that Brits are a bunch of soibois but then comes a Scot or an Irishman to bring back the old stereotype

Attached: Lurker.png (120x120, 4K)

Cén fáth atá Gaeilge na hAlban agat, agus tú san Airgintín?

>shitty weather
>above freezing all the year

You guys wouldn't know shit weather if it bit you in the ass.

scotland seems to be infested with sjws these days.. am i wrong about this?

Am I evil imagining a petrol bomb coming in hot, there?
I'm pretty sure i grinned too

No

Apples and oranges. Constant wind and rain Vs white bullshit.

>Shitskins have not done anything for the population to get angry at yet.
A taste of things to come. Why is the rest of Europe so cucked when it comes to shitskins?
youtube.com/watch?v=4SB7JqQX_fk

I ferry over to Fort William a lot (distant senpai) and that place is filled with do gooder libs

I am going there with wrking holiday visa

easy to get a job?

What do you work at?
How brown are you?
Chileans get a pass for obvious reasons.

Based Argentine poster.

you're the same faggot that wanted to come to Canada and I told you to fuck off.

Fuck off and leave Ireland alone. Deal with your own shit in your own shithole.

>Leaf telling immigrants to fuck off
I'm calling trudeau

>shithole.
>canada
Chose both.
Chile is the second best country on that continent of yours

Khabib did wreck McGregor

Attached: khabib.gif (444x250, 3.87M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Czan_5J5sUE

It is sad. I am sheltered from the worst of it living in rural Ireland but even here, I see more and more ethnic families at the supermarkets all the time. Race war when?

Republic of Ireland was a mistake.

Attached: Green_harp_flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (450x300, 42K)

My english is not so good, i want to work in anything for 6 months and travel around there and europe.

Pic related, me with blue shirt and american friend

I want to work for travel, not immigrate.

Why the fuck should i want to immigrate and live like an slave? Chile is not El Salvador

Attached: 1367471169227.jpg (409x393, 29K)

>Chile is not El Salvador
You might as well be. You are nothing but mongrel natives down there. Stay in your goddamn prison like intended.

Cringe

I will stay in my family hacienda inherited from my conquistadors ancestors when i come back, dont worry leaf

reuters.com/article/us-chile-migrants/slums-on-the-rise-in-chile-idUSKCN1OP1DJ

That's the same shit people try to say about my country. "They can't take the weather". And yet here we are, taking in hundreds of thousands of people that I can assure you are not Swiss or Dutch.

Based

>reuters.com/article/us-chile-migrants/slums-on-the-rise-in-chile-idUSKCN1OP1DJ

Yeah, colombians, haitians and dominicans...

First time i saw a black in Chile i was 15, not i find them in every corner selling shitty things on the street