Where are the stars?

>nasa image
>no stars

Really makes you think

Attached: B70EBF3C-F532-4D4E-AFF5-C156D6AFB383.jpg (660x697, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXixR7Y5LBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1bDdAXxao
youtube.com/watch?v=9muc2mT9pBU
youtube.com/watch?v=37y-MSBU6iY
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=NxZMjpMhwNE
youtu.be/UgUncG26MMA
youtube.com/watch?v=UhAtOA7_NnY
youtube.com/watch?v=q9j3AbQb4pU
bbc.com/news/science-environment-46836047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Space isn't real. The Earth is flat. Every single image from space agencies of what the moon's surface looks like is fake.

>in direct sunight
>no atmosphere whatsoever to scatter the light
>somehow this retard thinks NASA should use a large enough aperture or long enough exposure time to make stars visible
do you even breathe without 3rd party support?

yeah, it's all bullshit.

Apollo11/12 : Polanski
Apollo14-17 : Kubrick

any questions ?

>Le daily wacky conspiracy threads by JIDF
Kikes like to push irrational conspiracies like faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), le lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM information too much, e.g. the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain.

9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "a energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role).

Fuck these threads and fuck JIDF.

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (810x777, 204K)

I wonder if China faked a moon landing right before Israel's satellite bullshit just to that when Israel lands we'll have 3 different sets of images that look nothing alike.

Fucking fjeldabe.

If the moon landing was faked, why didn't the Soviets deny it?

Shouldn't it strike you odd they had this level of camera quality back then? Much less able to transmit data wirelessly via radio without it being scattered by atmospheric or spacial factors.

Attached: ytz0a7kb2fs01.jpg (460x345, 14K)

>If the moon landing was faked, why didn't the Soviets deny it?
SOVIET UNION WAS RUN BY JEWS TOO MORON.

Real answer is that the Moon is an artificial satellite built by (((them))) to keep mankind under controll. Russia and America are both controlled opposition.

It is literally one giant worldwide conspiracy.

Attached: 1521973679271.png (661x372, 376K)

>Real answer is that the Moon is an artificial satellite built by (((them))) to keep mankind under controll. Russia and America are both controlled opposition.
Fuck off retard.

Genesis 1:16
Verse Concepts
God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXixR7Y5LBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1bDdAXxao
youtube.com/watch?v=9muc2mT9pBU
youtube.com/watch?v=37y-MSBU6iY

Attached: 1524523783650.jpg (960x720, 41K)

i dont see stars. never saw em for real..

Attached: 1526633744565.gif (482x482, 1.11M)

Attached: FE Answers - “Where does the Sun go if the Earth is flat”.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

We all know NASA hired Kubrick to make the moon landing movies, but for the sake of authenticity he required to record them there

Get off the VPN, Owen. You're drunk.

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 81K)

I was driving around on Friday and I actually saw a Flat Earther's House.
You could tell, because he had painted all over it about Earth being Flat. He had a globe in the hard with a sign pointing at it that said "Stupid Model".
His Truck also had things about the Earth being Flat painted all over the windows.
The best part was mounted on the back of his pickup truck, he had a Telescope with a Level glued or tied on top of it.
The entire thing was hilarious.

Attached: flat earth.jpg (733x1089, 91K)

They used parts of the old real Moon to build the fake one. It's not impossible for someone that can warp Space and Time.

they rig sports with golems so why not rig space agencies too?

its actually so easy, when you've seen the evidence, it's like, majority of humans are just literal wi-fi controlled robots

>We all know NASA hired Kubrick to make the moon landing movies
How did he fake lunar gravity?
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=NxZMjpMhwNE

Attached: 1513555679558.jpg (523x640, 42K)

Nigga did you even read his full post
Retard
Nothing impressive about UHF communications you stupid nigger

that pic wasnt transmitted. Look at all the footage from it, its grainy as fuck. Most of what you see today in terms of moon footage was shot on film and physically brought back, not transmitted.

on a semi-related note:
>talking about 9/11
>younger guy says "if the Pentagon was really hit by a plane why isnt there any video of it?"
>explain that security cameras look down and blah blah blah
>he then says "they why didnt anyone get it on their cell phone?"
>he then proceeds to do a fake mic drop
>explain to him that in 2001 cell phones were still growing in popularity and they had neither cameras nor video capabilities.
>he says I am wrong and that cell phones always had cameras

flat earther know something, i don´t think the earth is flat but something is odd.

Damn how could they forget to add in the stars!?!

Attached: 1521733476329.webm (852x480, 2.91M)

>Gangster Computer God worldwide SECRET CONTAINMENT POLICY, made possible SOLY by worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls, especially LIFELONG CONSTANT THRESHOLD BRAIN WASH RADIO ( quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it; repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets ). FOUR BILLION worldwide population ALL living have a Computer God CONTAINMENT POLICY BRAIN BANK BRAIN, A REAL BRAIN, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the Moon, we never see.

Attached: MRFRCrant.jpg (929x1162, 1.24M)

>Shouldn't it strike you odd they had this level of camera quality back then?
no you fucking idiot

Do why was the flag waving if there is no wind on the moon?

It would require a longer exposure to show the stars, then the objects in the foreground would be over exposed, so obviously they set the exposure on the camera to actually capture what they intended to capture, which wasn't the sky, it's not rocket science, just use your common sense, if you've got any, which it's clear you haven't, or you wouldn't have posted in the first place.

thats because your country (and western/central europe in general) are basically one huge urban area. Background light from cities does the same thing as bright ground in moon pics, it drowns out the light of the stars. Put a flashlight up to your eye, you won't be able to see anything but the light, your pupils adapt to the bright light source, thus making it very hard to impossible to see comparatively darker light. Same principle as stars/moon pics. Urbanization was a mistake, I can't even marvel at nature anymore, instead I can look at asphalt and apartment blocks. How great

He didn't

youtu.be/UgUncG26MMA

Any camera would have picked up billions of stars shining in the background

Can you enlighten us who at NASA is lying and who at NASA is telling the truth? Thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=UhAtOA7_NnY

Attached: pepfav.png (539x648, 442K)

no

FACT: China land on dark side of the moon with HD video and photo tech, huge international press and attention .... and suddenly stops releasing any imagery.

Also: no stars. This isn’t the 60s.

Attached: 05972A11-A591-4223-B57D-7E86C15E406D.jpg (480x480, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q9j3AbQb4pU

ITS ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING NEW IMAGE BOARD DITCH 4KEK

>DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
>rover has to have light on it
>points light in front of it to be able to see the ground
>suddenly camera readjusts and doesn't see stars anymore
imagine being stupid

stop shilling this shit

why isnt there a full moon every night
why is the moon visible at all if the sunlight doesnt even touch it

It’s called “the dark side” because that side doesn’t face earth. It’s not actually dark. It still revieves sunlight. And even if it didn’t modern ccd and optics are not limited by physical film and have the sensitivity and apertures to capture everything (visible and invisible wavelengths). Imagine being this naive.

The moon is an artificial light and not a physical body. The phases of this artificial light are dictated by something unseen.

Attached: 1533868455691.webm (852x480, 2.53M)

ye I kinda had the feeling I said something stupid but wasn't sure you'd realize. But if the Sun is visible from the dark side, doesnt that explain why stars can't be seen? I can't see stars here either when the suns up, and in the pic you posted there's an obvious shadow, so the sun is up. Which means everything else is too bright to pick up stars.

When the moon faces away from the sun, does the rover pick up stars?

Sure, this is the initial landing photo, quick and simple. but why hasn’t China released more imagery since ... especially given the probe is equipped with instrumentation that can capture everything regardless of exposure. It can easily do HDR.

It went silent.

And this is China, which always trumpets its successes.

It found a corpse

Checked

Attached: 1544656725571.jpg (598x714, 303K)

bbc.com/news/science-environment-46836047
according to this they recently landed another one

That’s not a second landing. China sent two crafts .. one that landed, and another in orbit. since the landing probe isn’t in direct sight of the earth it needs to relay its data to the orbiter, which then passes data to earth. Still .. almost total image blackout and secrecy for what is publicly called a scientific, not military, mission.

If the lander is on the far side of the moon, how are the pictures transmitted back to Earth?

yea but its china and we know they're lying assholes, so its nothing strange really

As I said, China also launched an orbiter that has sightline to earth. Probe transmits to moon orbitor, orbitor relays to earth station. That’s a lot of effort for ((suddenly nothing to see))