youtu.be/X6vSPf3bjaA
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c
govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/hres211
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just keep grinding. Try to pay off the student loans before 30, get a mortgage, and grind hard af to get that paid off by 65. Then you're set.

IT degrees have become worthless in the West. degree is no guarantee that a potential employee has the skills necessary for jobs that can't be replaced with foreign workers (namely poos, slavs and chinks), while skills guaranteed by an IT degree are found in abundance oversees.

same bro life is shit that does not stop me from atleast trying to land a IT Job

>IT management
its not IT and its not management, you fucked yourself pretty hard
out of the 30 people my year that did it management probably 2 actually went and did something related to that subject
one of them became a dance instructor for elderly

ive got one and I install siding, pays pretty well, no women around, i have no desire to find a (((job))) in IT anymore, the benefits don't justify the bullshit IMO, a few thousand dollars more a year would be nice but I just like to be left alone.

>life
It's just you who can't compete. The irony is for how much you hate ideas like egalitarianism, you'd actually benefit greatly from a society where it existed. You're just too insecure to admit you can't adapt, let alone exhibiting an inability to change.

Do they still have any call centers left here in the US? The problem is the libertarian Neoliberal lie: when we ship jobs overseas, that just fees people up to do other things. Three angry level jobs you actually need to move up in a company aren't here. Try to find something in tech support and see if you can move up.

Attached: 1511571708282.jpg (186x186, 4K)

Mugging jobs overseas frees people up to work at Wal-Mart. Praise Trump and tariffs youtu.be/CyWH8NJGRsA

Attached: CaptainTrumpAmerica.jpg (314x448, 18K)

>tfw majoring in economics + politics
>Still won't be able to land a decent job
we're not gonna make it

The purpose of the Federal Reserve system is white genocide.

>just keep wage cucking till you're 65 goy

not op, but am 36, been in "techsupport" subject matter expert off and on for 12 years.
My experience has been yes it still exists in U.S. but you will probably have to move for it and prove yourself, make contacts (somehow). The work is becoming harder with you absorbing more job roles as they (bigger companies) attempt to raise productivity per employee as they lower payroll costs (less employees). TECH is being hit hard right now with the economy dump, right now publicly traded companies just want to lower costs.
My recommendations: watch youtube videos or Cloud training videos on acloudguru, or pluralsight on in demand skills and put them on your resume...

Attached: images.png (225x225, 85K)

The problem is having been suckered into the degree youtu.be/CodCjMrYB1Y

Attached: dollar sign.jpg (900x900, 788K)

Do a 2 day certified scrummaster course. Easy money.

because a bunch of selfish faggots drove your existence towards the breaking point

find liberation in the fall to come

>became a dance instructor for elderly
There are still IT project manager jobs in the US.

Also, you might start in the field by becoming a QA tester for software projects.

Also, it might help if you learn to program and upload your own demonstration code projects to github.

The economic beliefs people have been sold are lies youtu.be/BsqGITb0W4A

Hint, Trump actually offers people hope.

Attached: Cant stump the Trump.jpg (960x600, 51K)

If we (people as a whole) actually work with him and hound our senators/representatives to work with them as well. I am not hopeful. He may strongarm his way to stop immigration partly and give the indigenous people a little breathing room..
>Thanks for the link, watching it now. This sunday has been economic education for me.

But user isnt fixing the check out stands every time there is a windows update SO FUN???

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ?t=2202
listen to sammy j daddy

I worked as tech support for DirecTV. Only lasted about 6 months before I quit. It just wasn't worth the stress and I had a really difficult time accepting that people were allowed to take their day out on me. Also, I spoke to assholes in all 50 states but New Englanders were especially awful. New Jersey was by far the worst.

degree in IT management

You have my condolences. It's too bad no one was there to stop you from wasting time with that retarded shit.

Attached: 1426069067321.jpg (230x193, 19K)

H1Bs made IT worthless.

Because you cost more than the pajeets the Jews import

May you lose your job to an H1B streetshitter

I like his point that people aren't voting against our interests. We just have different interests than the rich. It is condescending to tell us we are voting against our own interests.

Attached: I'm With You.jpg (899x1200, 99K)

>bachelor's in business management
>got my ECPE, IELTS, TOEFL and CELTA and now im an English teacher pulling a nice wage, working for 6 hours a day, going home by 2pm, and most of the time i just play with teenagers silly learning games

feels good bra

Did you do any research into probable job availability after graduation? Didn't think so, and that is why you cock blocked yourself into an expencive degree with little/no future...
>It's what I wanted to do, I love it...
k...and I hate what I do, yet still do it 27 yrs later because it pays me very well...
>Now I'm working minimum wage job...
Up to you, that is another poor choice on your part...
Until you understand that you, and only you are responsible for the decisions/choices you make in live, and that other decisions/choices are indeed available to you, you will continue to cockblock yourself with minimum wage type jobs...

Lol. They worship a rat god. I was told my Indian replacements were smarter and better educated. They can't logic their way out of a paper bag. They are just low cost youtu.be/TCbFEgFajGU

Attached: _78794480_78794479.jpg (624x351, 81K)

Degree in Art and getting 75k a year to do basic IT Administration blow me nerd

>They are just low cost

And that's all you boomer (((executives))) and (((board))) care about. IT costs money, and it doesn't matter how good you are, they'd rather replace you with worthless poos

Never went to college and make a grand a day.

Attached: 1544138396219.jpg (767x768, 108K)

"Money is a tool, like all others, except that it is imbued with "mystical" powers. The establishment of central banks is ALWAYS a necessary first step of subjugation of geographically congregated bloodlines. Note that Libya's first official act, before even the corpses turned stiff...was the establishment of a central bank. Those rebel forces were certainly well schooled by someone!"

Attached: Jacob-Rothschild-Net-Worth.jpg (800x587, 129K)

Your tears are delicious.

MSP or corporate? What part of the country, hot or cold?

You sound a lot like a whiny entitled liberal milennial.

Hey boomer. Time for you to go back and clean Miku's bum

Attached: BJa8GjCCAAEocs9.jpg_large.jpg (971x728, 135K)

I was the one getting replaced. I've had my job outsourced a few times. Luckily I'm in a good position figure now, but no job is safe as long as employers can outsource without repercussions. I think tariffs should be applied to both goods and services. I have seen massive outsourcing over the past 20 years. I don't believe people are seeing the benefits from it we are told. The savings closer to the top. The H1B visas and illegals raise our housing prices through competition.

Attached: CommanderTrump.jpg (720x960, 49K)

> degree in management
Here is your problem.

>tfw attained middle class status courtesy of the Canadian wagie because of a series of wild circumstances and loopholes
>tfw extended family's wealth will be consolidated in the hand's of their favorite most helpful and involved family member while the selfish and hedonistic ones get nothing
>tfw anyone who doesn't like it are powerless to do anything about it other than gnash their teeth and tell me I'll be gassed in the fantasy reich that exists only in their head
Feels good. Remember fellow NEETs, if you're feeling down then laugh some more by taunting a wagie.

Attached: 1545836803644m.jpg (722x1024, 113K)

explain to me exactly what degree you have, and exactly how you're a expert in IT

wtf is it management lmao
IT managing is best left to the actual programmers, not to jews like you who want easy money and will just run the company into the ground.

Attached: goebbels.jpg (316x420, 28K)

>*sniffle sniffle*
>I want more money. This is unfair.

ISRAEL DID 9/11

>Dancing Israelis
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8

>9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA

>Israeli War Crimes
youtu.be/K2FrtPwqlNU
youtu.be/M2qEL4cQNqo
youtu.be/QQdBhUDj40o

>Jewish Supremacy
youtu.be/YClmTxT_Dj4
youtu.be/X6vSPf3bjaA
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY

>The Lobby USA
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c

Attached: meme_flag_fasc.png (906x900, 266K)

Thanks to idiots like you who think that IT is nothing more then help desk jobs that let me get a decent job in IT.

>Literally my worst nightmare
>You're set

It's important to note people used to be able to write off credit card debt in bankruptcy. Now that you can't, they will give them to anyone. It used to be they could only raise your taste of you made a late payment on the credit card it's self, but then we got sold out. Even Ron Paul voted for this govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/hres211

Attached: 1483400868116.png (1130x584, 599K)

because of h1b, which this cuck wants to make easier for them to become citizens. 2 millions indian shitskins. let that sink in.

Attached: trumpcuckswilldefendthis.png (641x470, 64K)

>Thinking someone will hire a fresh grad with no experience as a manager

Attached: 1521166626864.jpg (470x470, 146K)

Yep, Financialization, Commodification of everything. We are not people to them, we are tax cattle and GDP cogs. I don't have a great knowledge of economics so I cannot speak well on it. I depend on people like Max Kaiser, Mark Blyth, Money GPS, etc. The globohomo system has to be destroyed.

Attached: tmp850401617193730049.png (738x632, 251K)

>i'll get my degree and next i get a job in the field, it's that simple, and if that doesn't work i'm just gonna bitch about how life sucks because things are not exactly as i expected them to be

the losers mindset.

i had 2 different help desk jobs before... wanted to kill myself both times. will never work in that field again

Same here. Help desk made me realize how much I hate people

Attached: 1512150607539.jpg (506x960, 29K)

IT certs + degree > IT certs > IT degree

get certs you fucking retard

People keep letting chinese with fake qualifications into western nations, this will keep happening.
Fucks sake I had a chinese "computer technician" who couldn't point out where a mother board was.

Not every IT job is a help desk job.

This also.
Boomers generally don't think they need to be nice to anyone cause "great boomer generation"
Gen X assumes the know everything.
Mellenials are generally leftists, so everyone is bad unless politician says they're good.
Gen Z thinks life is a video game.

It's not hard to hate people in 2019.

That's what happens when you push for affirmative action laws in workplaces. People don't get a shit if the person has no idea what they're doing, as long as they look good on paper and they're non white they're going to get in so the government lays off them.

Brutal.

Attached: disembowledhorse.jpg (600x403, 37K)

>I have degree X, so give me job Y

when will this sense of entitlement end? your degree is about 5% of what you need to land a meaningful job. the other 95% is up to you. get good at marketing yourself, start networking, push yourself every day, be persistent, etc.

you're trying to bust into a market that is already ultra-saturated. you HAVE to do something to make yourself stand out. be more than some resume sitting on a desk. if you're slinging retail, it's because you aren't trying hard enough.