US will expel every last Iranian boot from Syria - Pompeo

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
LE FUCKIN BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE GOTTA GIDDEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE IRAN DEAL WAS A TERRIBLE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE OUR ALLIES ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STABILIZE THE REGION AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: pompeo iran boot.png (954x719, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4770227/trump-cedes-syria-iran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ID = Moot Me

Explain.

Attached: Unknown.png (558x614, 45K)

Who cares, what we are seeing now are the death throes of the american empire. They are going down the shitter. Second american civil war soon.

Attached: 1475716535909.png (592x567, 145K)

Amerimutts should not be in that aids ridden hell hole. Only cancer comes from it. GTFO already you fags

I hope those locusts that showed up in mecca are the start of the bio-weapon program to kill all arabs.

mot mel

The us president is supposed to be the most powerful person on earth, what a fuckin joke kek he doesnt even control the military.

>Remember goy, the Iran deal was a terrible deal!
t. Senator Charles Schumer D-NY

Attached: 27-chuck-schumer.w710.h473.2x[1].jpg (1420x946, 85K)

>The Iran deal was a terrible deal!
t. Senator Robert Menendez D-NJ

Attached: th[1].jpg (1200x800, 60K)

>The Iran deal was a terrible deal, goyim. We should protect our ally, Israel, instead.
t. Senator Joe Manchin D-WV

Attached: Joe-Manchin[1].jpg (395x500, 111K)

I am looking forward to heazbollah vs us marines footage. Lot of anti tank missile vs infantry going on so I don't think are training/experience/tech will save US troops should Iran/Syria/Iraq/Russia decide to expell the illegal US presence in country.
Every SF knows if the host country turns on you shit goes bad quick.

>And I told President Obama, I told him, "With all due respect, sir, the Iran deal is a terrible deal. We must not make deals with countries hostile to our ally, Israel. Iranian troops must leave Syria!"
t. Senator Benjamin Cardin D-MD

Attached: Cardin_Ben_AP[1].jpg (1600x1067, 169K)

Attached: amerigoys.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Attached: 34658738453.jpg (1000x563, 152K)

Very likely. Hope you all stay out of it. The Euros are on the wrong damn side again.

Attached: 1546460366915m.jpg (1024x1019, 149K)

>he thinks Israels American colony is a democracy and has its own leadership

Source.

c-span.org/video/?c4770227/trump-cedes-syria-iran

Hail our literal GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE, hail Kekistan, praise Kek, AWOOO, and Shadilay my fellow epic Kekistani MIGApede warriors! Trust the plan! Trust Trump! Trust Sessions! Trust Q! Trust us! WWG1WGA!

Attached: :ptg.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Fucking Iran just had to come into Syria, now we are going to be there forever.

They were invited. You were not. Get out, muttscum.

Attached: 1533479449862.png (828x756, 164K)

>implying democrats had anything to do with throwing the Iran deal out
projecting much?

kys, retard

Says the one that can't even get themselves out of the EU.

lol didn't Trump say he'll repeal NAFTA, but you basically have the same thing now just with a different name

>how dare Iran to preserve peace in its immediate neighbourhood when we try to destabilize Syria for Israel

Of all the events in recorded history, how does this happen? What sequence of events let this happen?

Assad has not allowed any of this, right? So every action there is illegal and those responsible in the U.S. government should be punished.

This.

ITS A WALL NOT A FENCE!!!

Yeah right.

*this triggers the trumptard*.

Attached: 1518819744905.jpg (563x542, 299K)

Holy shit Israel taking direct control of America .
Pfft trump who?

Fuck Pompeo and fuck Bolton. Terrible choices on Trump's behalf.

I agree we shouldn’t be fucking with Iran and the Saudis and trashing the Middle East again.

But the brits are the ones who fucked the Middle East up originally after ww1 with the division of the ottoman empire

Attached: 780351C5-A426-4C32-B68C-B0E3A0E11013.jpg (750x909, 761K)

>I only pick the best people, terrific people, believe me. Bigly. So, true.

Attached: GTY-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-jt-170401_4x3_992[1].jpg (992x744, 84K)

Seems like not even the t_d boomers have a good excuse for this.

Awesome. Can't wait for our military to be deployed in Iran instead of the southern border. We should just legalize all immigration so that the illegals will come in LEGALLY.

>But the brits are the ones who fucked the Middle East up originally after ww1 .
Maybe your history books start at ww1 but the world and the middle East have changed hands many times ,but yea I understand what you are saying but ww1 was long time ago and they still haven't fixed it then fuck em.. Just pull out and let the strongest claim it