What’s it like being a white male zoomer in America?

I’m British and I’m interested in learning about American culture and I get the impression (mostly from Jow Forums) that pretty much no one likes you, especially amongst young people. I’m aware that zoomers and millennials have gone through in the most diverse generation yet, so how has that enrichment been affecting you?What’s that like spending your childhood and early adulthood amongst them? For real though, what’s it like irl. This isn’t a demoralisation thread as I’m genuinely curious and I’ll admit I don’t know what it’s actually like. Is all this just internet memes and everythings fine irl or does everyone your age hate you for real? Are they asking you to atone for the sins of your ancestors? How is your sexual prospects and market value also for white men in GenZ, are you still top like the dating stats suggest or getting cucked massively like blackpillers on here say. Knowing America is the most diverse western country in the world and has the most toxic brand of PC in the world what’s it like. Yes I asked this question earlier but I reached the thread limit and it seemed very popular so I would be interested in hearing more :) . I base my view of America on Tumblr,Twitter and Jow Forums. I love asking this question and haven’t asked in a couple weeks. If you don’t want to answer, fuck off.

Attached: 66D5329A-DB8F-41E6-8204-583C42D31CAE.jpg (764x1024, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kS2YLvGGtwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post moar milkers.

Focus more on saving Europe from the mudslimes instead of worrying about our country.

Now gibs me your opinion on question

Attached: 29391B6E-81B4-4422-A91B-C54E01B53362.jpg (700x1050, 110K)

motor boat those tits
IT'S ALL I WANNA DO
motor boat the tits
IM A MONKEY IN THE ZOO

you can literally almost see her vagina so gross wtf

White zoomer here. I’m sure it depends on location, but from my experience, it’s fine. I’ve never seen anyone refer to themself as an incel in person. I’ve never had to compete with other ethnicities for girls. I have never seen anyone openly hate my demographic. I’m sure plenty do, but most don’t openly express it. And finally, people who are openly PC in a “toxic” way are dismissed by the masses, regardless of support they may get from celebs. Tumblr, Twitter, and Jow Forums are not accurate reflections of real life.

Didn't even read it. Kek.

I’m sorry user here

Attached: AFDE93B2-607A-407B-8E24-9DCFDD667220.jpg (665x1000, 72K)

Found the gay.

It’s just like the UK except we don’t talk in silly accents, and instead of Muslims we have niggers and Mexicans. And we can have guns besides that not too much different

Who is this whore exposing herself in boots?

Kylie Page

Attached: 3AD94E22-3847-4D9D-9A9D-364BF56A0D3B.jpg (1288x1600, 158K)

You don’t knkw what it’s like in the uk

Attached: 9EA4FD46-462C-4E5B-AFCD-B91BFB156580.jpg (764x1024, 77K)

Only places a white man would probably run into trouble is big cities like NYC, LA, Chicago and so..

this girl is a winner post moar desu

Blacks and Mexicans are NPCs and pretty much provide nothing but entertainment

Attached: 0AAF0380-1F37-4561-A467-E2173C7A4B97.jpg (237x300, 22K)

they are Orks and capable of achieving great things if they ever utilize their meme magic affinity.

Attached: 600px-Orks_attack3.jpg (600x424, 85K)

This is pasta. Stop replying to it newfags.

Attached: be more subtle fellow trannies.jpg (1280x2224, 618K)

they are greenskins

Attached: orks.jpg (480x312, 44K)

No this is my post

The Waagh! of La Raza is coming.

Attached: orks2.jpg (1200x721, 162K)

>The Orks, also called Greenskins, are a savage, warlike, green-skinned race of humanoids who are spread all across the Milky Way Galaxy. They share many features with Warhammer Fantasy Orcs (and were initially called "Space Orcs" to distinguish them). They are seen by their enemies (pretty much everyone else in the universe) as savage, warlike, and crude, but they are the most successful species in the whole galaxy, outnumbering possibly every other intelligent race, even Mankind (with the very plausible exception of the Tyranids).

>Greenskins are one of the most dangerous alien races to plague the galaxy. Numerous beyond belief and driven always to fight and conquer, the Orks threaten every single intelligent species of the galaxy. Orks are possibly the most warlike aliens in the 41st Millennium, and their number is beyond counting. Amid constant, seething tides of war and bloodshed, burgeoning Ork stellar empires rise and fall. Mercifully most are short-lived, soon destroying themselves in a maelstrom of violence and internecine conflict, but should the Orks ever truly unify, they would crush all opposition.

>The Orks' unquenchable thirst for battle has always proved their downfall: historically, the Ork tribes have spent much of their time fighting amongst themselves, waging brutal wars with only the strongest surviving. On occasion, an Ork leader will emerge who is mighty enough to defeat his rivals and unite the warring tribes. His success draws other tribes to him, and soon a great WAAAGH! is underway -- partly a migration, partly a holy war that can exterminate the populations of entire star systems. When the Orks are on the rampage, the galaxy trembles, and in these dark days of the End Time, there are more WAAAGH!s rising than ever before recorded.

Attached: chico.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Zoomer brit here, ignore the flag.
>Does everyone your age hate you?
Kinda? People when I was like 6 used to say "Dont label anyone" nowdays liberals label themselves too much. Its like they want people to hate them
>Are they asking to atone for sins of ancestors?
Nah, but I drink a lot with a trans flatmate, he days he hates me because of my political views but still meets up for drinks.
Noone has mentioned white guilt shit, thats really American.
>Sexual prospects?
Doing better in Japan, but I think I can do better in England when i get back.
Political views mean nothing in Japan though.

Aside from all of this, political change in the recent year hasn't changed much in University lives, white guys still run the place for now, and even liberal women aren't that liberal when they're alone.
Thats the brit zoomer perspective

In Hawaii it was pretty nice. Nobody really gave a shit (or at least pretended not to well) what race you were as long as you’re respectful. Every race was made fun of pretty much equally and assimilated to a common culture, for the most part. Here’s a song loosely illustrating that.

youtube.com/watch?v=kS2YLvGGtwY

Key point to remember is that divergent populations acclimated and assimilated to American culture over 100+ years though. EU and multiculti wannabes will, likely, never be able to replicate what we created though, as immigrants today tend to create and withdraw into their own respective communities.

>Orks lack individual psychic power, being denied such abilities by the Old Ones. However, they do have a sort of collaborative, collective psychic ability, meaning that if enough Orks believe something is true, then it will actually become so, brought into power by their gestalt psychic ability. For example, Ork rockets painted yellow create bigger explosions, simply because the vast majority of Orks believe they do. This is also why much of the Orks' seemingly ramshackle technology will do terrible damage in the hands of Orks, but will cease to function when used by other races.

Attached: orks3.jpg (853x416, 59K)

*Robot voice*

I miss the days when we could joke about Paco building the wall.

A britbong says this? Take a look around my son

its vaping, playing fortnite, and making antisemetic memes on Jow Forums while having weekly chest with your flat chested zoomer gf
you also drink way to much fucking cafine to ballence out your "nicoteen highs"

I'd like to change this country for the better, I feel as if something is going to happen but whether it will be for the better or worse I do not know. Given that more non whites are going into positions of power makes me worried. A nation created by white men for white people is what America was, if the founding fathers were to see the state of it now, I think they would be really pissed.

Attached: 1529180418385.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

Depends if you're in a mostly white area or not.

Nobody has ever used "incel" irl.

oi m8 you gotta loicense for that shitposting

>I’m British.
>Honestly. Ask me mam.
I do not believe that without a time stamped hand generally. That’s because I know how bad it really is. It is really really bad that’s how bad it is.

Attached: 1EC2ED11-6E66-407C-8545-6B9631E0C6C5.jpg (220x264, 20K)

I thought being American was drinking your life away and die of a heart attack at 43

What's wrong with motorboating monkeys?

I live in the whitest region of England so fuck you. It’s fine

No dad thats the old country

Attached: 1k2t2fyp6ynx.jpg (500x488, 42K)

Even tho we are suposed to be the most diverse generation, we are self segregated as hell. I go to school in a pretty liberal area, and my high school (Im 19 as a senior chill) is majority-minority (whites less than 50%), and there might be one or two black kids in the "white kid friend group." Those guys are usually the black fratty type. Most of my male friends are usually pretty conservative, def not safe space types. We make jokes about race, but mostly about black kids or the wall.

There might be one or two guys who are super liberal in my grade, but other than that most guys are pro-trump. I think alot of that has to do with a rebellion to the pro-diversity message that's been shoved down our throats for the past 12 years.

Gen Z girls are a mixed bag, some of them are super liberal and some are super conservative. My girlfriend for instance told me on our first date "The presidency is a man's job." Women tend to be more liberal in general, so that's not surprising there is some diversity there.

I have two millennial older brothers and their friend def tend to be more PC than mine, so I think we may be less cucked than them.

t. a zoomer

Also hypergamy is still a thing. The majority of my friends are still virgins, and the ones who have had sex have fucked at least 3-5 girls.

Thanks for the most comprehensive answer so far. How rampant is racemixing in your high school? Which state is this? Was there lots of interracial bullying like loss terrifying Jow Forums stories?

Here in Australia we are all white and happy

>American culture
nice meme

>>Said the Canadian

It really is all good. People just come on here for the shits and giggles

You constantly talk about BBC and nine inch penises you don't have while girls go for the better social adjusted shitskin. White zoomers are in a social niche.

JIDF here. How is everybody doing?

Wtf?

The goyim aren’t being forthright with their secrets. Will report back later though.

wtf this describes my life so well, only vape to not look autistic though

I teach in a public high school. White males are too social clique-y to be popular. They spend all day aying mobage games instead of flirting with the girls next to them, when they do it's in some garballed meme speak or disgusting perverted comment.

dont listen to him hes one of the shitskins that we based zoomers make fun of, theres not actually alot of race mixing, except pretty much all nonwhite women want to date white men, i see alot of that

But twitter said they hated you

id love to nestle in between those legs, like a cat.

Attached: sniff.png (360x424, 176K)

It's like white women won't date unless you are 10/10. but you get all black, Asian,Hispanic and pacific islander women at your dick.

Only through conversion of the girls into their retarded shit. I had little freshmen girls mentioning pepe or something else like that and those girls have families whose salaries are half a million.

This again

If situation does not improve, shut it down

Your asking a lot of questions but the problem is that for us zoomers we may or may not be frogs boiling in a pot. Growing up in the South there is relatively little friction between people of different races most people are content to stick with those they like. In regards to blacks and other races, it really depends on the situation at hand. Once you get to college most dumbasses are filtered out. And you will get to see people a cut above the rest. and besides the kind of racial tension that is perceived in wider america doesn't exist for the most part at least not anywhere I've seen. It takes more effort than it is worth to be racist and you will be socially punished anyways; also southern hospitality= no need to get angry at trash and the inability to insult people well.
t.asian TN

Keep in mind that Progressives for all of their noise make up at maximum 7% of the population and most people are either disengaged from politics or care about one or 2 issues like climate change or war.

In the sexual marketplace being a chad is a great way to get girls, but also being academically good and at the same time relatively well adjusted allows you to get a girl most of the time

And don't base your assumptions off of social media and Jow Forums, you will get the most extreme ends of the spectrum nobody is going to bother typing out the mundane aspects of life.

OY VEY!! Yes sir Officer Shylock.

7/10 virgin here, can confirm. Most of the girls I fucked are ethnic qts. You gotta be a turbochad to lock down an attractive white woman

>Irish
>Accusing someone else of drinking their lives away

She's gotten pretty shit in 2018 though. Tatted up her hands and arms. Pretty sad to see after fapping so many times to that video where she fucks the Frenchman by the pool/bed.