It's Over

It's actually unironically over

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13_174516.jpg (1080x1095, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2015/01/carlos-slim-new-york-times-largest-shareholder-1201350240/
telesurenglish.net/opinion/The-Mexican-Billionaire-Even-Ex-Presidents-Fear-Talking-About--20151201-0019.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YlGqN3AKOsA
twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1084570673417138176
youtube.com/watch?v=yeqEC66E7hk
youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sources say
KYS
also sage

Attached: Its over registered trademark.jpg (1329x738, 159K)

ITS OVER
PLUMPF IS FINISHED FOR REAL THIS TIME

Attached: 431431431.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

NO ONE ON THE PLANET SENSATIONALIZED THE DOSSIER AND CREATED MORE DISSENT THAN FUCKING CNN AND MSNBC

FUCK OF TRAITORS

WE SEE THROUGH YOUR LAME BULLSHIT

Attached: 1532544390850.jpg (400x322, 45K)

They are like a broken record

I really, really, really hope they push this all the way

Attached: Anonymous Sources.png (401x533, 76K)

>report says he helped Putin destabilize the US
Glad to see they found actual evidence instead of a political narrative.

"TELL PUTIN I WILL HAVE MORE FLEXIBLITY AFTER THE ELECTION"

WHY IS IT OK FOR OBAMA TO SELL PUTIN URANIUM, BILL CLINTON TO GET $500K CHECK PERSONALLY FROM PUTIN AFTER GIVING SPEACH TO ROSOTAM???

WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE WE LIVING ON?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 9.14.04 AM.png (575x391, 422K)

Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC gives $12 million to their attorneys Perkins Coie
Perkins Coie hires Fusion GPS to investigate Trump during the campaign
Fusion GPS hired former MI6 agent Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump
Christopher Steele created a fake dossier and delivered it to Fusion GPS
Nellie H. Ohr worked for Fusion GPS at time of the dossier creation
Nellie Ohr passes the fake dossier to her husband Bruce Ohr
Bruce Ohr was the associate attorney general with the U.S. Department of Justice
(Bruce Ohr was later demoted twice by the Justice Department for failing to disclose that his wife, Nellie Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS)
Bruce Ohr gets a copy of the dossier from his source (his wife) and voila it is at the FBI
The unverified dossier was presented to a Federal judge and used to obtain warrants
The application for the warrant included the dossier and a Yahoo News article as evidence
(Think about that - only an unvetted fake dossier and a fake internet news article to spy on the President)
Yahoo News was one of 5 companies briefed by Fusion GPS about the fake dossier
The fake dossier was the premise to writing the news article that was used to confirm the dossier itself
The FBI purposely omitted the fact that the dossier was paid for by Clinton and the DNC to the court
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court (FISA) issued a warrant to spy on the President
A fake dossier and an internet news article were enough to illegally surveil the President of the United States
This is worse than "collusion," this is the stuff spy movies are made of
This is what we call treason

------

Attached: bs-ed-putin-obama-20161030.jpg (614x398, 67K)

Journalists who have been screaming about Russia, continue to scream about Russia, say newspapers who openly hate Trump.

Attached: Happening_Default_Swap.jpg (309x238, 68K)

>WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE WE LIVING ON?
They always accuse their victims of what they themselves are guilty of.

So didn't collude but "helped destabilize."

>CNN

the ZOG planet
5g and DEWs are being set up everywhere to kill us all off as soon as they don’t need us anymore, which is extremely soon.
As soon as the demographic shift is complete and democrats have a permanent majority, white males will be hunted imprisoned and out right killed.

>Glad to see they found actual evidence instead of a political narrative.

Being factually incorrect is OK when you're morally right

Attached: cortez.jpg (789x460, 75K)

We're going back to the Russia narrative, huh? Does this mean the Dems are about to cave on border wall funding?

>ancient liberal that hasn't read report makes baseless claim because there are no repercussions for journalists anymore

Attached: 1547335270017.gif (480x270, 4M)

Those brainwashed by trump on this site can't see the writing on the wall.

The Trump era is over, its time to move back to a valuecentric conservative to lead the republican party. Someone who can show our allies that we are with them and we will not resort to trumpisolationism ever again.

We can repair the damage done by the Trump admin and restore order to the US and EU, we just can't let trump drag us down any lower.

After abandoning our allies in the middle east after leaving syria and afghanistan we must make amends and that process starts when we ditch trumpism in favor of strong american liberal values.

The only missing piece is the deadweight that is the remaining trump supporters, we need everyone on board in rejecting Trump, so the 20% of his supporters who have yet to denounce him have to get on board or else america will be remembered in the dustbin of history.

Nothing to see here, moving forward.

ITS OVER

Attached: Dww-uB3UcAEx4wB.jpg (739x739, 56K)

b-b-b-but her emails!

Attached: DwvqC7XUYAAiJ4f.jpg (1200x641, 109K)

Those who browse reddit can't see the writing on the wall. The reddit era is over, it's time to move back to more valuecentric websites to read. Someone can show our friends that we are not useful idiots and will not resort to idiocy ever again. After believing in communism and voting for open borders we must make amends and that process begins once we ditch demoralization in favor of american nationalism. The only missing piece is the deadweight that are redditors, we need everyone to reject reddit, so that everyone will denounce it and leave it in the dustbin of history.

We all expect the press to report all kinds of shit that is not supported by the report conclusions or evidence once this wraps.

He helped puting destabilised the US deep state

hinted at helping to destabilize

fpbp

Trump joins Judge Jeanine for a phone interview to give an update on where Washington is at with the border crisis Jan. 12, 2019

Pirro: So, I’m going to ask you, are you now or have you ever worked for Russia, Mr. President?
Individual 1: I think it's the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it's the most insulting article I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article, you'd see that they found absolutely nothing. But the headline of that article, it's called "The failing New York Times" for a reason, they've gotten me wrong for three years.

They've actually gotten me wrong for many years before that. But you rook at what's going on, you know, I fired James Comey. I call him Lying James Comey because he was a terrible liar, and he did a terrible job as the FBI director. Look at what happened with the Hillary Clinton and the e-mails and the Hillary Clinton investigation, one of the biggest screw-ups that anybody's ever seen as an investigation.

And what happened after I fired him? Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, his lover, Lisa Page, they did it. And, you know, they're all gone. Most of those people, many, many people from the top ranks of the FBI, they've all been fired or they had to leave are. And they're all gone. This is what they were talking about.
cont.

And, obviously, nothing was found. And I can tell you this, if you ask the folks in Russia, I’ve been tougher on Russia than anybody else, any other -- probably any other president period, but certainly the last three or four presidents, modern day presidents. Nobody's been as tough as I have from any standpoint, including the fact that we've done oil like we've never done it, we're setting records in country with oil and exporting oil and many other things.

So, which is, obviously, not great for them, because that's what they -- that's where they get their money for the most part. But many other things. So I think it was a great insult. And "The New York Times" is a disaster as a paper. It's a very horrible thing they said, and they've gone so far that people that weren't necessarily believers are now big believers, because they said that was a step too far.

They really are a disaster of a newspaper.

and no answer to be found.
winning.

Huh?

>jewish lawyer badmouths trump

yeah no shit. hidden

OMG!!!! Blumpf destroyed by Zuckerberg!!!!! It's over!!! Send troops to Syria now!!!!!

Attached: AttagotAntraxinPrague.jpg (206x244, 4K)

Trump joins Judge Jeanine for a phone interview to give an update on where Washington is at with the border crisis Jan. 12, 2019
Pirro: ...But "The Washington Times" -- "The Washington Post," I should say, is following up reporting that you went to unusual lengths to keep your conversations with President Putin under wraps. Why not release the conversation that you had with President Putin in Helsinki, along with some other stuff that might involve FISA, Bruce Ohr and the whole lot of them?

Individual 1: Well, Jeanine, I would, I don't with care. I mean, I had a conversation like every president does. You sit with the president of various countries. I do it with all countries. We had a great conversation. We were talking about Israel and securing Israel and lots of other things. And it was a great conversation.

I’m not keeping anything under wraps, I couldn't care less. I mean, it's so ridiculous. These people make it up. "Washington Post", that's basically the lobbyist for Amazon. You know, he uses that -- Bezos has got bigger problems than anybody right now. But Bezos uses that as his lobbyist, OK, as far as I’m concerned.

And "The Washington Post" is almost as bad or probably as bad as "The New York Times." Think of it, I have a one-on-one meeting with Putin like I do with every other leader. I have many one-on-one -- nobody ever says anything about it. But with Putin they say, oh, what did they talk about? We talked about very positive things because -- look, we are beating everybody.
cont.

Our economy is the strongest in the world right now, Jeanine. Nobody even close. China's down 38 president. Russia's not doing well, its economy. Most countries are not doing well. We're doing phenomenally. Even though we're paying interest rates because we're normalizing. You know, Obama had zero interest.

Anybody can do that. And our economy's now better than ever. We're almost at our high with the stock market again. So, it's really -- can you imagine where they say that I met with Putin, I met with every leader just about individually. I meet with Modi, I meet with -- in Japan, I meet with Abe. I meet with all of them, but nobody says anything.

But I meet with Putin, and they make a big deal. Anybody could have listened to that meeting, that meeting is up for grabs. You know, the whole Russia thing, it's a hoax. It's a terrible hoax. You know it probably better than -- you, Gregg Jarrett, so -- Dan Bongino. People that look at it, it’s a total hoax.
cont.

Everybody knows it. And it's really a shame because it takes time, and it takes effort. And everybody knows there was no collusion whatsoever. They have found no collusion, and they won't find collusion because I had nothing to do -- I was a better candidate than Hillary Clinton. She was a terrible candidate.

And the fact is, I was obviously a good candidate. I won every debate. I won everything I did, and I won, and I won easily -- 306-223, I believe. And that's a big difference in the college, in the Electoral College. [Crosstalk]

So that's -- but it's really, it's really a shame, Jeanine. It really is a shame. Such a waste of time.

no viable answer given.
lost.

Define any of the terms in that headline

Wait
But Q said Mueller is on our side. Sessions will.come through any time now.

Uranium One "scandal" was a myth. Stop parroting it.

>And "The New York Times" is a disaster as a paper.
deadline.com/2015/01/carlos-slim-new-york-times-largest-shareholder-1201350240/

>destabilizes the United States by reporting that Trump helped develop destabilize the United States

So this...is the power...of the Mueller probe...whoah

lol wut

telesurenglish.net/opinion/The-Mexican-Billionaire-Even-Ex-Presidents-Fear-Talking-About--20151201-0019.html
>DEA: 'Yes,' Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim Is Linked to Drugs

>Turn off Fox & Friends buddy.

>morally right

Attached: 1531849252671.gif (200x154, 935K)

(((CBS Poll))) They probably took this poll in San Francisco.

New York Times the Mexican drug money laundering newspaper

The United States is just fine. The power of the swamp is destabilized, but that's the same thing for them.

define "stabilized'? hemorrhaging cash to unfair trade practices and endless pointless wars and military actions, endless immigrant influx draining American taxpayers, accelerating progress toward having little choice but to join a Global Government ? I hope people are executed after this.

Attached: 1477180861266.jpg (508x370, 84K)

>IT'S MORE LEGITIMATE BECAUSE A WATERGATE GUY SAID IT AND WATERGATE WAS A PRESIDENTIAL SCANDAL
brainwashing

Pirro: All right. And my -- are your lawyers working to keep the Mueller report from being made public?

Individual 1: Well, I can't tell you because I don't devote too much time -- here's the bottom line, there was no collusion. There was no obstruction. There was no anything. So, you know, no calls to Russia. No nothing. So, you know, it's all nonsense, Jeanine. It’s all -- it's a hoax. It's called the Russian hoax or witch, you know, it's a witch hunt.

And it's a shame. And, you know, despite that what we're doing is amazing. But actually, what we're doing in this, too, because we're exposing people that are corrupt. People are being exposed by this that are totally corrupt. A lot of the people that don't get mentioned even in that article today, the phony article in "The New York Times", there's a lot of corruption, and we're exposing it. And I’m going to put that down someday as one of my greatest achievements.

No defined answer given.
epic fail... yet one bigly bowl of word salad.

Hipsters love to say it's over.
youtube.com/watch?v=YlGqN3AKOsA

Attached: 1500034241434.png (658x662, 59K)

Welp shareblue we won!! Lets pack it up and get on with our useless, miserable, no girl getting, semi suicidal lives.

Guess the 70,000 sealed indictments were for trump and his crew

Could you paste it again please? I'd like to read it one more time.

fpbp /thread. Journalists should be tried for treason.

CNN

Come back when you have a credible news source OP.

it was supposed to be his turn

Attached: 1458761208667.png (498x388, 235K)

Watch it be:

>Trump helped Putin destabilize the United States by firing Cumey, tweeting about McCabe, shit talking the FBI, roasting Democrats, etc.

Democrats have destabilized the United States at a level the Russians only wished they could ever achieve.

wow it's as if this "report" is going to just be a political hack job with no actual charges but simply vague claims of wrongdoing like "helping Putin destabilize" and "collusion"

I want to know the legal threshold for "Destabilized" myself.

and SHE had a 96% chance of winning

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-195810~2.png (1067x483, 785K)

What Democrats don't understand is the moment these "journalists" stop with the 'muh Russia' conspiracy theory, the media companies have no use for them. No one wants a radical centrist.

according to definition.com (2020 edition), the united states is defined as:

the establishment.

>Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

wow the majority of americans are retards tell us something we don't know

Well, so much for that...

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1084570673417138176

No, its time for you to go into the oven you fucking Yid.

Hey, why would they need that if they already won demographics?

We never thought he would lose.

Attached: cryingmaga.jpg (247x255, 11K)

peaches for dessert:
Individual 1: And all of the trade deals we're making with Mexico -- and, by the way, Mexico is paying for the wall because the trade deal --

Pirro: Right.

Individual 1: -- is billions and billions of dollars better than the old NAFTA deal. And I call that -- Mexico is absolutely paying for the wall. So, I mean, we're doing a great job, and I like doing it. And then we get involved with the Russian hoax or, you know, whatever you call it.
youtube.com/watch?v=yeqEC66E7hk

Attached: kuru-no-aud.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

You're too far down the pseudo-rabbit hole to see this for what it is. What you, everyone in the legacy media, everyone in the new age web-based media, and the party that controls the house dismisses as a radical fringe idea is supported by 41% of americans. According to a survey done by a hard left outlet as well. Taking into account that everyone with half a brain knows that the hard left outlets dont exactly have a good record of "giving it to us straight". 41% of americans are being normalized as the radical fringe element. Doesnt take too much to look into that message and read into hats going on.

HERE

Attached: Dl9-jCPU4AAR.png (333x228, 108K)

That is a very filthy fucking globalist view on a populist winning and trying to do what voters want.

Fuck them all.

OH FUCK IT MUST RLY BE OVER THIS TIME

saved

Attached: 1545609625655.png (199x214, 50K)

HAHAHAHAH. What’s he going to do? Say trump lowered our taxes and built a wall for the kremlin??

Sources say OP is a dirty little cuntflap

Trump wins an election by calling out all the kike and minority bullshit that average white working class people were supposed to just suck it up and deal with until they were bred out.

>Helped Putin destabilize the united states."

You know, the whole Russia thing, it's a hoax. It's a terrible hoax. You know it probably better than -- you
youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

So basically just butthurt that Trump sides with Russia over NWO globo-homo? That isn't illegal, he's our president and was elected to improve relations with Putin.

Fake Stream Media is a much more nefarious domestic enemy than Russia could ever hope to be.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag

No, it is not over. You can fleece people all day long, but you can’t force someone to accept a lie when they know it’s a lie and want nothing to do with it. You could force Trump out and bask in the knowledge that you fucks are praising a festering miscarriage of Justice.

Gaslighting, genuine gaslighting. It is fucking evil. Making people question fundamental truths because the lie is so big that nobody will admit they are aware of it. You neocon/neolib monsters need to wake the fuck up.

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us.'”

Saint Anthony

(((greatest allies)))
I'm assuming this is reddit pasta

The ladies reaction to Hillary tweaking out cracks me up every time lol

>Muller is literally telling the American people that they can no longer vote for a course change in national policy as it would be destabilize .

What a joke of a nation.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Reminder that Carl Bernstein is an Operation Mockingbird operative who stole credit for Watergate-era disclosures from /our lad/ Seymour Hersh.

Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward were WaPo CIA operatives whose job was damage control and to frame Watergate as "Presidential abuse of the CIA" and Watergate was Nixon taking fall for orders given to him by the CIA. It was the CIA that engaged in the burglaries and also attempted but failed to get Cuban-exiles to spike Daniel Ellsberg drink with LSD when doing his big press conference reveal on the Pentagon Papers in order to make him go crazy and discredit him.

Seymour Hersh's findings in the 70s were memoryholed and WaPo drowned out his reporting with cover stories. Mockingbird is never mentioned in the MSM.

Sey Hersh's reveal on MKOFTEN/SEARCH exposed the use of BZ/LSD by the CIA to discredit domestic political opponents. Kidnapped children who were raped by politicians and filmed for blackmail were dosed with LSD to make them psychotic to make them unable to testify. MKULTRA's cover story was "mind control" when it was about discrediting victims and political opponents by inducing psychosis. MKNAOMI involved murdering humans in bioweapon tests at CIA black sites across the world since 1947.

Attached: 09735607634084608460.png (774x809, 1.15M)

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

>Fake looking newscaster looks like he literally works for the CIA.
>"Russia investigation"
It's actually titled:
>Special Counsel Investigation

>Unredacted Paul Manafort filings hint at collussion.
Can you link to the filings? Nothing quoted in the headline actually indicates collusion. If some liberal analysts determined that the politician they don't like helped Putin, they could mean accidentally, or through an "interpretation" of current events, which is meaningless in reality.
Everything about this headline, the actor on the camera, the statues in the background (black and white symbolism, it goes white statue black statue white man black statue, telling us this man is a golem of the deepstate.

You forgot the part where Steele's confidential sources for the dossier include Rick Wilson, who was himself fed a fake story about Trump peeing on some prostitutes written on Jow Forums like two months beforethe election. That part won't be widely known yet, but not for that much longer.

Wasn’t Woodward ONI? I’m pretty sure he was. Remember hearing of many whistleblowers with ONI connects.

Good post bud

Also MKSEARCH/MKNAOMI involved the use of dumping odorless, aerosolized psych-warfare chemicals into the air on US and allied citizens. In 1951 the CIA spread LSD over a French village and gave people such high doses that several died and hundreds of people went insane.

The CIA threw lightbulbs filled with bioweapons into NYC subway trains in 1966 and it killed several people during the 'test'.

USN Submarines released bioweapon clouds several times over US cities including San Francisco and Key West.

Hersh also revealed the kidnapping of the Israeli whistleblower who revealed the Sampson Option and how the owner of the UK Mirror newspaper was a Mossad agent who organized his capture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy

Hersh has been receiving shit from the MSM lately for calling BS on Russiagate and he was the real hero behind the massive intelligence agency disclosures of 70s.

>(Bob Woodward) was a member of the prestigious secret society Book and Snake.

Basically the WaPo Watergate darlings were just limited hangout scum.

>destabilize
How so? The US is more or less as stable as been. Mid-2017 things got a little rocky but antifa have been mass V&'d
They mean destabilizing ((their)) government

>creating dissent is bad

... you don't actually READ Jow Forums, do you.

'More flexibility' isn't that damning. Most countries, however, do think that coordinating your campaign with foreign criminal organizations is questionable at best.

5g has a shitty reach so live in the country

>cnn
>soucres
I don’t give stuck what it says unless it says he’s s lib I’m good

>Dan Bongino

Attached: 1452149062738.jpg (180x222, 10K)