Not a religious guy

>not a religious guy
>don't go to church and stuff like that
I have decided I will read this thing called the Bible, king james version
will this change my life?

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-212021~2.png (717x1011, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, maybe if you are a moron it will.

> inb4 replies "tips fedora" with a drooling mouth and dead eyes

I would start with prayer but it does have a habit of helping people find salvation through christ. I would start in the book of Mathew

It will if you're one of God's elect - and if you have a desire to read scripture you probably are. He's calling you user, don't turn away.

or if bible prophecy interests you ( as it did myself) you could check out daniel and revelations.

Don't read the KJV. There are too many places where you will not understand what it is saying because of the old english and because we have learned more about the languages and cultures since it was written. Read the ESV or the NASB, although the NASB can stick to the original phrasing so closely that it too can be unclear.

Perhaps go with the ESV instead of the KJV. It's easier to read and still one of the more accurate translations.

Only if you read it as a religious text, not a narrative to be disproven.

King james is pure shit (bad translation)
Read the orthodox bible (oldest one), way more accurate than other (non corrupt by Jewish bullshit)

t. Kike
>oy vey goyim to you need a low IQ to understand religion
>oh a-and don't call me a faggot atheist goy

Don't forget to paint saints on the wall, and do other non-existent crap that the bible never mentions. Even the Orthodox cross isn't original.

You could try the New Jerusalem Bible. It's a study text with more modern syntax and copious footnotes.

I’d recommend starting with ESV as others mentioned. However KJV is most based

It can. Be sure to pray before you do. Ask for God's Truth to shine in your heart. God bless you, brother. Enjoy the journey!

Also, I'd start with Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John (i.e. the New Testament) and unless you're adept at Shakespeareian English, I'd read the New King James Version or pic related for best results. Again, God bless you my friend!

Attached: OSB.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>Pslams
oh wow! so beautiful, i am a christian now!!!!

Attached: 19e132c0d533f08991667e4694a9ff9ca161c5f0f67d0e74d5c254ab904fdf9f.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Proof that the Christian God exists:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]
>Estimates of the number of observers of the event vary greatly. Thousands were said to have flocked to the Church after the first announced occurrences of the phenomenon. Some claim the apparitions were seen by millions. Other sources estimate the figure at around 250,000 in total.
And the best the skeptics have to say is:
>Sociologists Robert Bartholomew and Erich Goode offer the Zeitoun apparitions as a prominent case of mass hysteria: “It appears that the Marian observers were predisposed by religious background and social expectation to interpreting the light displays as related to the Virgin Mary.”[9]
DUDE 250000 PEOPLE MASS HYSTERIA LMAO

Attached: Zeitun.gif (333x502, 136K)

Attached: 1546047290668.jpg (2820x1880, 878K)

Attached: 1547028581830.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

Attached: 528.jpg (580x709, 74K)

Shalom, fellow goy.

Smoke a blunt and read the Bible you will be blown away about how truthful it really is