Give me ONE good reason why I should not become a Muslim

Give me ONE good reason why I should not become a Muslim.

Attached: itqnrgF.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnabas
answering-islam.org/Green/barnabas.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: islam1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Have fun reading

Attached: islam2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Added obligations as well as extra enemies with unlikely acceptance of existing relevant Muslims.

i don't know. read the quran and go to a prayer or something and if you feel God or the universe speaking to you, then catch it and run with it. i really don't give a shit, religion is the kind of shallow, tacky thing the morons here love to prevent intelligent discussions with. it's your faith that important. as long as you're not a stupid fucking atheist is what's important.
t.catholicfag

>flag
checks out. I'd do it for self-preservation purposes. That and to join one of those rape gangs and get some sweet teenage poon without consequences.

All this tells me is that Muhammed was pretty fucking alpha. He was not some cucklord Jesus who turned the other cheek and took it up the ass.

do whatever you want faggot. but kill yourself afterwards.

Attached: 1544809592005.gif (320x352, 837K)

No bacon and alcohol and dogs and mandatory praying 5 times a day.

>He was not some cucklord Jesus who turned the other cheek and took it up the ass.
that's adorable you're so witty but really. you fucking brought it up, i don't care if you began it as a shitpost, stop being a shit and follow through on your bullshit. go actually talk to an imam near you and ask him about it the same way i'd tell you to go ask a priest or father or padre or rabbi or whatever you were curious about. how would that be less productive than asking the dumb fucks here? i'm trying to take your fucking low-hanging-fruit idea for a shitpost and turn into you actually doing something instead of being a stupid faggot.

>but kill yourself afterwards.
now if he does it you are legally on the hook
i hope you're happy with yourself brainlet
his family is going to sue you

one word.......B A C O N !!!!!!!!!!

Attached: images.jpg (273x185, 7K)

1. They hate dogs
2. They cut your dick
3. Halal slaughter is evil
4. It's a waste of time

I can't think of one reason. Not even one. You should definitely become a Muslim.

he's a fucking swede who's about to give his life to Mohammed. i don't give a shit

Attached: 134.jpg (258x245, 12K)

only soi boi fat neckbeards are obsessed with putting bacon on everything

Attached: 1545935304194.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

Because one day your wife will get raped and the rapist will smoke at you as he tells you she wanted it and now you must watch her be stoned to death by the rapist as he laughs at your cuck ass

the world needs less moose limbs, not more
i get that you're being edgy but don't give brainlets orders, they will follow them

Attached: 1545465292782.jpg (498x573, 49K)

I have none except i wouldnt have any white muslims to hang with only slavs and georgians.
Ill wait untill the conversion by sword comes along ill jump the broom.

You mutts have no say in this you flooded our countries with your war refuse and your agents actively want this future for europe.

Hell is for ever!

>I live my life according to what strangers on the Internet may think about me.

The Quran relies a lot on the Gospel of Barnabas which has no original text. It only has a copy in Italian/Spanish which is around the time the Moorish Kingdom was dissolving. In case you don't know what the Gospel of Barnabas is:
>muslims claim it is what is leftover of the non-corrupt gospels
>it is heavily anti-trinitarian
>Jesus says he isn't God nor the messiah (contradicts Islam)
>Jesus says that someone named Muhammad is the messiah
>Muslims ignore that the Gospel of Barnabas was written in the 14th century AD, approximately 1400 years after Saint Barnabas who was Christian
>Saint Barnabas wrote the Epistle of Barnabas which is makes the torah very pro-Christian (contradicts the Islamic claim that the Gospel of Barnabas is the non-corrupt version)
>some scriptures in the GoB are very similar to the four gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke, and John
>in the GoB Adam mentions Muhammad
>GoB mentions Muhammad by name
>GoB was supposedly written by Barnabas, but he knew greek. For some reason he wrote Jesus isn't the messiah, but still referred to him as Jesus Christ. (Christ means the messiah)

The quran is based on a medieval forgery that has no origins. Spanish/italian are not original languages in the bible. It was probably payback from the Moors who stayed after the inquisition in the Iberian Peninsula.

The Quran also has other forgeries such as the story of Jesus and the clay pigeon which has been discredited. Muslims believe the bible is corrupt, so they typically looked elsewhere for sources, but many if these have been identified as forgeries. This is why Muslims are historically inconsistent in calling all the prophets (including Jewish ones) muslim, and this is why they think Jesus was a Muslim.

wrong. Jesus Christ's blood was spilled for all, not just for those whom you approve, rando.

>projecting this hard

Attached: 1532503531599.png (625x773, 143K)

>The Quran relies a lot on the Gospel of Barnabas
>>Muslims ignore that the Gospel of Barnabas was written in the 14th century AD

?

because I am a Christian and will not be an apostate. I don't hate Muslims but I will never become one.

You'll be torn limb from limb when european man awakes.
H-hopefully

Hate those fkin capchtas with a tiny corner in the square u dont click and yhen u fsil it fuk you gooogle

Sorry no, I just find it silly to take anything said on the Internet much less Jow Forums/reddit/whereever-the-fuck seriously.

>he's a fucking swede
yup, blonde hair, blue eyes, the master race
dont bully him

Attached: 1519176811555.png (554x439, 146K)

Saint Barnabas was dead for a long time. I meant 14th Century, his death was approximately 61 AD
>look at his death
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnabas

There are some christian works that mention a Gospel composed by Barnabas, although the only works that exist are a spanish and italian text. There is no original source. Thus you cannot date the gospel of Barnabas. There is also the Epistle of Barnabas, and many people confuse both (the Epistle predates the Gospel supposedly written by Barnabas).

answering-islam.org/Green/barnabas.htm

This website explains it in better detail and it has sources at the bottom. The Gospel supposedly existed a long time ago. Although the only works that exist on it were composed around the 14th century.

why even butt into a conversation that not only has nothing to do with you, but assume things & attack the person with some random casserole of nonsense that could only be derived from deep within your own subconscious
its fucking embarrassing for you

Attached: 1544212897254.jpg (456x810, 27K)

>Hell is for ever!
Everlasting bliss & "fun" sounds just as hellish as hell, so why would anyone want "heaven"
it is almost as if the books were written by brainlets who could not comprehend that the only thing that makes things good or bad is that they are fleeting moments mixed together, one without the other is just nothing but boring, especially when you consider eternity

Attached: 1526827225378.png (932x944, 241K)

Because its not true