Why exactly are psychedelics illegal again?

Why exactly are psychedelics illegal again?

Attached: psychedelics.jpg (1280x1017, 231K)

dunno m8. LSD is great.
I'd rather they just keep it illegal so I can keep ordering it from the internet instead of having the government shitshow like with weed though.

Because if they were legal, police and ambulances would have more shit to respond to

because if you realized what "living" is you wouldn't tolerate being domination.

Attached: wtfYouLookinAt.jpg (236x207, 10K)

that's fine. it creates more jobs.

>ordering it from the internet
nobody tracks that shit?

cause it triggers psychosis in some people with a family history of schizophrenia. and some retards take deliriants and jump off buildings. also underage use spikes with legalization, and no matter how liberal you are, you probably wouldnt be cool with finding out your 14 year old kid started experimenting with LSD.

Cus some people think they are scary

>your 14 year old kid started experimenting with LSD.
this is why you have many many kids. if one of them does something you don't like, then you can ignore it because the odds are most of your kids will be good.

it's paper

Don't know, don't care.

soaked with a substance you have to buy. I would assume LEA is watching shit like that.
>can you mail-order shrooms too? I can't find those fuckers anywhere anymore.

oh you're a nigger. "I don't care"... get arrested "I care too much now!"

Because they are too unpredictable. About 95% of humanity is better of never trying psychedelics. Only those who are willing to try them in spite of their illegality are the kind of people who may find them useful. Illegality of psychedelics works out for the best of everyone involved.

You can mail order literally any drug you desire.
Get off of this website norman, you don't know what you're talking about.

Based and Redpilled. Although I think drugs are harmful for society, so is the government getting your tax money, pic related (not pictured, 30 billion to pissrael).

Attached: endgame.jpg (650x718, 215K)

>SSRIs are pharmakikes biggest moneymaker
>trip shrooms for the first time
>stop taking antidepressants outright, haven’t taken anything else to this day

That’s why

This is actually and unironically the final redpill.

These drugs allow people to tap into their subconscious which is a complete unknown to the average individual. It's no wonder many have fucked up experiences.

>you don't know what you're talking about.
ok, death-bed Christian. enjoy your inevitable arrest.

LSD is tasteless and scentless, so there's no way to know if paper has LSD in it unless you use a test kit or take it. That's assuming the very rare possibility that they decide that a letter with paper in it is suspicious enough to open.

because the economy depends on people showing up to their jobs, they can't control every aspect of your life if you realize it's all built on a lie, and the carrot they dangle in front of you is meaningless.

except the paper-trail left from the website where you bought it AND your address on the package

it doesn't even have to be real LSD. if you THOUGHT it was real LSD then they can prosecute you for it.

Well, there's quite a few folks who have gone deep into their own minds with that stuff (myself being one of them) AAAANND some can't find their way back out and stay in a permanent state of psychosis for the rest of their lives.

Eh, dunno. Most drugs are harmful I'd agree. A nice acid trip once a month helps me assess my priorities and really helps me evaluate where I'm at in life and helps me organize my thoughts and understand.
Okay dude very cool, you clearly have no understanding of how any of this works and you're either a boomer or underage. Please continue to be scared of the boogeyman, it works out better for everyone.

you sound like a low-IQ retard that never earned anything in his life.

hello friend. I believe we share the same affliction

it also creates more taxes

>you clearly have no understanding of how any of this works and you're either a boomer or underage
nice refutation. LEA runs bogus website. Sell your fancy paper for high price. you receive it.
>Get arrested
"it was just paper pffff"
>why would you spend so much on a sheet of paper?
"uhhhhhhhhh"
>you're a smart, smart person

Attached: CaptainKangaroo.png (292x280, 164K)

you pay taxes?

how long ago was this

Attached: b&r.gif (367x219, 523K)

This post best post

yes, i have a job

Drugs are for niggers

because when they were discovered, white society was fighting to preserve itself
nowadays they're illegal because the forerunners said so in the before time

EU countries have >50% income tax in a lotta cases.

Whatever "paper trail" you are talking about is non-existent.

If you use Tails then you will leave no evidence on your computer that you even used Tor, and most market transactions are through a randomly generated wallet address so that it doesn't raise any red flags. You need to already be tracked for them to know you ordered shit.

>he doesn’t understand bitcoin and Tor
Fuck off boomer

JUMP INTO THE FUTURE.

Attached: Jump into a new world..jpg (2500x2000, 2.71M)

Because 99% of the human population is not capable of utilizing them properly, so the government puts up a wall that smart and resourceful easily climb but stands in the way of the immoral majority.

Think of drug laws like a limitation on power. Having to jump through hoops to get drugs helps you control their use a bit and also limits exposure to the gen-public.

Attached: 1421560253936.png (500x499, 177K)

shrooms would kill the psychologist/therapy and pharmaceutical industry.

It would be impossible to track paper soaked with LSD. What are you going to do, field test every single letter mailed into or within the US? The US mail system is one of the more protected and private institutions in America. Our founding fathers thought the government should keep out of people's private affairs.

Psychedelics, mainly DMT because that is why I have experience in, are insanely powerful is what I can tell you all. I could not imagine a substance more powerful other than perhaps a poison that outright kills you; and I use poison as an example because I am almost convinced that the DMT ego deaths I experienced, and an actual death of your body dying, would take me to the same place. DMT is the 2nd most powerful force of nature you can experience, next to death.

cause it leads to questioning the living death of mortgage payments

Also, if you get the chance, I highly recommend 4-HO-MiPT and 4-HO-MET. I would recommend methallylescaline, but that's impossible to find these days. A shame.

Attached: Zawu6GG.jpg (2208x1242, 607K)

I never did a single drug until I met my gf. She convinced me to try MDMA for PTSD, and it did more than 5 years of therapy ever did. I also tried LSD with her and it was amazing. I've never been more focused and driven since trying those over a year ago. My productivity increased probably 10 fold at work, and I've been crushing it in investments. It literally brought me to a new place in life.

LSD and MDMA aren't bad. Plus sex on them is amazing. I recommend everyone tries it once. I don't really feel a need or desire to do it again - and apparently most people don't. It's a useful tool to help get you out of a rut, especially if you suffer from depression or PTSD.

DMT is naturally produced by the human brain upon birth and death. See: Pineal Gland.

mdma is neurotoxic, be careful. you can fuck yourself up

Underrated.
I’m not 100% pro-hallucinogens in the sense of suggesting EVERYBODY should use them, but there’s zero question there’s some truth to this.

anyone want an informed opinion?

after 60 years of being held down without the ability for science to study them, we Finally right now are able to experiment on them.
I am going for my degree in psychadelic medicine and will be one of the first of my kind. I am mostly complete with my studies.

Psychedelics are the most important advance we currently have access to - medically and socially.

its nothing short of a miracle. some of them are like 30 years of psycho therapy in 3 hours.
We can now cure the fear of death, depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, etc.

so to answer OPs question..
even using the words "drugs" or "psychedelics" s ignorant and inconsistent.. Soda is a drug, sugar is, caffeine is, some foods.. and theyre all different, in the ways Weed is completely different than coke..

having said that
the doses Must be controlled, and the chemicals must be carefully measured.

though there is some risk of people with a family history of schizophrenia (who probably would have gotten it sooner or later anyways),
Everyone who takes psychedelics becomes wiser. They become smarter socially, see through brainwash bullshit better, and find a sense of priority.

So many slide threads right now...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-07-05-04-25-463_org.floens.chan~01-01_2.png (1080x1306, 527K)

>They become smarter socially, see through brainwash bullshit better, and find a sense of priority.
This has been my experience with LSD.

It should be legal so normal people can listen to reddit-tier manifestos about how amazing all the things you see when you bludgeon your brain are. My favorite is when moderately smart people do and it and discover the secrets of the universe which always are (surprise surprise) LOVE EACH OTHER.

cause they make regular site seeing obsolete.

Attached: kikeJustJewIt.jpg (225x225, 7K)

People appear to me as NPCs when I am on shrooms.

I only did it once. It was 125mg of it like a year ago in a therapeutic setting with her. It seriously changed everything for me. I don't think I've ever had to think about me or my mom being beaten almost to death in a break in since then. It happened when I was 5 or 6 and I used to think about it almost every night. It would keep me up for days sometimes. Therapy did practically nothing. One setting with her on MDMA and it was like an off switch. And if I do think of it I'm able to process it and handle it no problem. I can actually talk about it.

Back in 2014

It's the jews.

thats great it worked for you man. its a shame the stigma attached to these 'drugs'.

Shrooms helped me alot too. felt like i successfully undertook like 5 years of therapy during the last time

no, but seriously. do you pay taxes? or do you pay like $5K a year and consider that "you're contribution"?

>the jews
(((sasha shulgin))) and his (((buddy))) at the DEA [the guy who got him his carte blanche] were the ones that unleashed a new generation of mind altering substances. Why do you think the newer generations are such faggots?

White kids are more likely to do psychedelics and manufacture them. Sasha made sure the kids would have manuals (2) to produce his mind destroying substances on the suburban youth.

oh ok. so you pay with bitcoin (which can be tracked by the way, if it comes from an address that also purchased clear-net goods fyi) and you purchase over Tor.
>that's pretty safe
do you ship it to your address?

Yeah its a night and day different for me. I can actually sleep peacefully at night and relax in my own house. It's finally behind me. I can't recommend it enough if someone suffers from trauma. You have to be with the right person and in the right scenario. We were relaxed at home and it was just me and her, and she is someone I trust completely.

If anyone here reading this suffers from trauma and has a chance to try it in the way I did, DO IT. I can't recommend it enough. It will change everything for you.

... you're right, fellow American. God Bless Us Ahuehuehue.
>now fuck off I'm not talking to you.

>do you ship it to your address?
Unless you're a n00b. Getting a drug package in the mail isn't illegal as long as you don't "accept" it. Anyone can send you anything through the mail, so the burden of proof is on the cops. This is one of the reasons buying online is safer. As long as all the pertinent info is encrypted.

Attached: 5GYfsXg.jpg (3264x2448, 693K)

>Why exactly are psychedelics illegal again?
The best ones boost your thinking capacity and alter your perception of time but like any drug, it depends on the person whether or not side effects appear. I think what the Government is afraid of is it being used against them since some of these drugs put you in a state where you easily consume information or are vulnerable to 'suggestions. This isn't the case for everyone but some of these drugs for majority of people does make them into 'observers' of the universe like you're watching things from above.

Attached: 1544659601344.png (555x628, 415K)

nice, did something similar a few months ago but that unwound itself quickly. Just going to have to try again

i'm saying if they are already investigating something or if they are running sting operation, dipshit.
>"I buy from the darkwebs ALL THE TIME, user! YOU PARANOID LOSER"
the next package you get isn't laced with anything, and you get arrested.

they even label it ROFL

They are? Weird...I.can go into the woods behind my house and find a whole bunch of them.
How come they are there if they are illegal?

Your government and society worked hard and spent a lot of money to put you in a certain state of mind. Psychedelics fuck it up. Simple as that.

How do you like the ALD-52?

I'm pretty sure all 3 of those are legal to possess in the US so long as you don't intend to ingest them or selling them to people as a product to be ingested.

this
psychedelics show you that there is more to life than blind materialism

but alcohol is fine

When it comes to darknet ordering, you wanna order to your house. If you order to a vacant, etc, your mailman might become suspicious. Unless you have a shit-tier vendor, any drug pack looks like standard mail as long as it comes to your door.

I got a few samples with an order(that pic isn't mine). It's every bit as good as OG acid. But it's not being made anymore IIRC, because its manufacture involves the manufacture of LSD itself and is thus illegal. Same with AL-LAD.
1P-LSD is also great.

Attached: K8Unypj.jpg (2203x2938, 997K)

For every free thinker I know 10 dipshit hypocrites who just get high on acid. So, okay. Great. LSD breaks down barriers long held so one can reform a new world view. Except some people are susceptible to shit tier ideas as we see from the use of cell phone media. It's worse than television ever was. The same people absorbing this information take LSD and absorb more of it.

Psychedelics on their own are not a solution to much. Potential, great potential, okay fine. You still have to do better.

Attached: egalitarian worldview.jpg (980x527, 58K)

Maybe they think the chemicals are harmful to the people? This is the most normie answer I could come up with

What are your thoughts on Majestic Garden?

Interesting. Yeah I got some ALD-52 samples with my last order too but I took it too soon while the tolerance was still prohibitive so I didn't get to experience it.

Why is any drug illegal, if people want to be degenerate and kill themselves with heroin why not let them and make a nice buck doing so instead of spending billions on a problem that will never go away.

Where are you getting your degree in that? I've been looking around, but as someone who's never gone to college, utilizing the system to get concrete answers has stopped me in my tracks.

What level of degree is it? What college? How much? How long did it take?

Attached: 1 fPXu-vX2Wq98mq9MNdAtEA.jpg (578x250, 54K)

It's called organic chemistry and the fucktard is not actually enrolled in a school that is teaching it.

Is that a new DNM? I got off the markets when the last LEA bust spree went down last year.
So I cannot voice an opinion. Hopefully the owner doesn't let that "webmaster's ego" fuck him over like so many before him.
That is if I'm correct in my assumption.

Attached: shulgins finest.jpg (1280x1613, 724K)

>having said that
>the doses Must be controlled, and the chemicals must be carefully measured.
but this shouldn't prevent people from accessing the substance freely
the medical industry and government ruined so many medications by controlling them heavily
if MAPS makes a legal breakthrough I'd hate to see the government add a "legal, but x y and z" clause

you fucking morons think THE GOVERNMENT MAAAN doesn't want you doing lsd bc you will question society and all this are dipshit level lazy burnouts.
sure they change your perspective and all that, but you think the govt is afraid you're going to start some new utopian lsd free from control nonsense? get real.
alcohol makes you violent and erratic yet govt has no problem.
not saying there isn't a strong argument to make lsd/shrooms legal, i for on buy steroids, so power to whatever you want.
i think what it boils down to is public perception of harm. lsd can make you dangerous behind the wheel, to others and yourself. and the public isn't comfortable with that

This, any sophomore Ochem major could make lsd-25. Sourcing the precursors to make it without setting off millions of red flags is the hard part. I've heard good things about enzyme manipulation, but don't quote me on it.

to keep you an NPC

>lsd can make you dangerous behind the wheel, to others and yourself. and the public isn't comfortable with that
Ah yes, alcohol on the other hand makes you a safer driver.

No, user, you are wrong. He said a degree in psychedelic medicine, not a degree in chemistry.

This isn't an error of communication. The FDA has approved several very large psilocybin studies for the treatment of depression, and has even ordered additional studies for the treatment of addiction.

Thus, it's very possible that this user is getting a degree in pyschedlic medicine, and I'd like some information, as it's something I was looking into a few months ago.

Don't be rude, user.

Attached: 1486526410096.jpg (649x507, 33K)

it's awesome how your brain can sense other people's emotions on mushrooms

also I'm not religious but I started praying on mushrooms and I actually get good discourse with my subconscious

Pencils are dangerous if we stab people in the eyes with them. Should pencils be banned?

>t. Ex CIA nigger

Is it safe to buy mushroom spores to grow your own if you don't have any computer skills with all this encryption bullshit?

indeed...the most fascinating thing about mushrooms (to me) is how you form a bond with those who you take them with. The people around then become transparent, you can feel they are off.

The NPC programming becomes apparent.

in USA it's legal in 47 states idk about Australia
but spores are microscopic and odorless

Check our professor NUTT
Did a top trial with a documentary soon tobe screened about mushrooms helping treat depression
Gonna see ifit works
based desu any tips for 1st timer?

They open your mind and gives you perspective. And we know you can't have that

>degree in psychedelic medicine
>degree
He's full of shit or I'm ignorant. Very comfortable with being pleasantly surprised. So please, link to something on the course that leads to the degree in question.

Attached: radically exclusive.png (1000x563, 832K)