Morality

Where do christians get their morality?

Attached: B5D917B7-7ED9-4E6F-A21B-CACD53159DCB.jpg (1440x1440, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fear of punishment from their like god in the sky.

Ending slavery was wrong. God was right.

Attached: 39846685384763987434.jpg (1080x791, 539K)

the TV, popular social media sites like shiteddit, indoctrinated by priests/religious leaders and marxist indoctrination centers called schools

actualy only whites decided that slavery is bad, and the rest of the world got hammered with lead from european made gun barrels so long until they at least subscribed to it on paper

Stop equating slavery-in-general with slavery-in-19th-century-north-america. Throughout most of history, being a slave was about equivalent of being a modern-day wagecuck, and it was a HELL of a lot better than the alternative, which would be to wander aimlessly until some animal kills you or you starve to death.

Attached: WorldWithoutJesus.png (951x1024, 1.5M)

>The human race, collectively decided slavery is not moral
>The human race,
That's a funny (although not inaccurate) way of saying white people.
Slavery has been on the rise outside of the west since the American civil war, and there are more slaves now than ever.

We’re all just monkeys on the gorilla channael ans you’re raping me. But youll joke about it. Youll joke about watching the monkey channel and raping an innocent person like it isnt true while the fee of you know it IS true and the many believe that because you joke about it it MUSNT be true. But the truth is youre just a bunch of white racist fucks treating a spic family like your fucking test rats. And youre ruining my fucking life because yku fucking veteuristic faggots have made a career out of it and youd rathe see me die that give up your lifelong jurassic park-like study. Somewhere in this country as a group of desply mentally ill, mentally sick, fucking people with rotting brains, white, bearded people in lab coats with sick demented thoughs who have been following me around and treating me like a lab rat.

but that entire statement is false. only white, western countries have made any major push to end slavery. it is still very active all over the world.

Jesus loves you, buddy. Get down on your knees and ask Him to forgive your sins and enter your heart. The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Attached: photo_of_a_progressive.jpg (960x760, 70K)

Fear of death and inhumanity.
Christ promises everlasting life after resurrection.
The fear that initially brought me to Christ was fear of the depths of human evil.
You think morality comes from nothing but morals are built. Everyone has different morals already even within religions. We can already see the depths of insanity of the faithless by looking at the self mutilators and death craving psychopaths.
Your Godless morality is the morality of animals. Humanity learned how to live properly long ago. We never would have reached this point without Christ. You can thank the muslims and vikings for the dark ages. The chaos allowed power mad assholes to seize power at any cost and constantly wrecked development. Not to mention the plagues that the invaders brought with them.
Idk why you faggots focus your hate on Christianity. It allowed the peace and live and let live attitude that allowed geniuses to pursue greater technology.
Islam has been nothing but a disaster and their achievements have either belonged to others or been made in spite of the muslim authorities. It preaches war against non believers until they are all dead.

So you admit that your omniscient god got it wrong.

That picture favors religion look where ending slavery got us?

A book apparently.

The real redpill is understanding that morality is just a means of social control.

user I've seen you in a few threads are you okay?

ܐܒܘܢ ܕܒܫܡܝܐ

Almost all prominent abolitionists were Christians and their basis for ending slavery was in their faith

You seem to have missed the point. It’s not about who ended it. It’s about the fact that godtards don’t get their morality from the bible. They get it from rational people who comprehend the concept of mutual benefit. In other words, they get it from atheists.

Your baby jesus was nothing more than plagiarised fiction, champ. Just as fake as your favourite god.

Slavery is still used in the USA and a great many other countries as a punishment.

>We

Different things for different times. Sic transit gloria mundi, user.

Talking snake book explicitly endorses slavery. Try again.

Basis, maybe. But it's still civil law and not moral law.

>trilby-tipping

You people are so fucking stupid that you dont even realize that we are all slaves to the centrla banking cartel and debt based economic systems.
Fuck off with your slavery bullshit. Your ancestors were treated better as slaves than native whites are being treated by their own politicians that are selling them out to give gibs.
Literally unironically kill yourself.

Attached: 1540682485470.jpg (1024x1024, 117K)

>buttshattered godtard screeching at facts

Attached: F2FFD66D-1875-45E5-8157-ABDB37590FA3.jpg (986x1024, 51K)

Deliberately missing the point for jesus or genuine tard?

Whether or not you believe the supernatural stuff in the New Testament, scholars are pretty much unanimous that Jesus was a real person.

Even the fedora tippers at (((Wikipedia))) agree: "Virtually all modern scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus existed historically" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus)

Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is coming at an hour when none of us expect it.

Attached: 1547078847541.jpg (397x768, 134K)

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

But you don't get it, user. Being a rebel is just so so much more sexy! Think about all the guurrls I can be with if I tell them that morality is nonsense and that there's absolutely nothing wrong for them having sex with me here and now, wherever I want!!

No I treat all slavery equal, unlike you who just want to pitty niggers.

>Nothing written about him in an era when reliable records were kept of significant people
>His story a clear and obvious plagiarism of older myths
He was fake. You got scammed.

If I were as stupid, ignorant and cowardly as you, I would already have caved in to the threat of hell and become a godtard.

Your passionate feelings on this topic prove your deep thirst for Christ. Don't worry, we're not judgmental. All are sinners, including me. So join us.

Repeat after me: Dear Jesus, although I deserve present and eternal punishment, please have mercy upon me, and allow me to enter into everlasting life through Your holy grace.

Attached: 1547133097442.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>Your passionate feelings on this topic prove your deep thirst for Christ.
>deep thirst
This is now a log thread

Attached: 00BB0B7F-9F00-4210-B81D-B9C489ABDA65.jpg (383x384, 15K)

>His story a clear and obvious plagiarism of older myths
Why wouldn't Mary use a pre-existing myth to explain her baby bump to her fiance?